dreamnotfound oneshots

By lemonbxnny

WARNING: this book is 18+ if you do not like smut i suggest you don't read this. I would also like to say tha... More

Introduction
Virgin Killer Sweater
The Fanfiction
What a Tease
very important.

Sneak a Peek

7.3K 107 22
By lemonbxnny

(another minecraft youtuber office concept)

After the latest shoot for a new dare video, George was getting changed in his dressing room, which could be more appropriately called a storage unit with costumes. It was small, the floor and walls were blank cement, and there was the faint scent of cheap air freshener looming in the air. The fluorescent lights in the ceiling flickered about once every five seconds; enough to drive anyone crazy. Half the room was dominated by floor-to-ceiling stacks of cardboard boxes, which left only about ten square feet of space for him to change in. George couldn't find it in him to complain, though; they had already been shooting there for a week, and he was partially adjusted to the dank environment of what felt like a basement.

He began pulling his shoes off first; he was dressed in a basic white button-up shirt, khakis, and dress shoes. It could hardly be called a costume in his book, but he didn't own any of these things, so he had to change anyways. It was more of a nuisance to him than anything else, so he made sure to get it over with quickly, hardly wasting time in untying and yanking off black socks and shoes to reveal his feet. He was just about to start on his pants when he felt the undeniable twinge of the feeling of being watched.

His eyes rose to meet the beaten wood door. It was ajar by a mere crack, which didn't bother George, but it also meant that he could be right about someone watching him. And, if that someone was the one he suspected, it meant that he wanted to put on a show.

George bit his lip suggestively as his hands left the button of his pants, instead moving upwards to the buttons of his shirt. He took his time in unbuttoning the white shirt, revealing another inch of skin each time he did so. He couldn't help but smirk at the crack in the door, daring the intruder to reveal themselves and help him undress.

Soon, the shirt was showing a whole line of his tan skin to the watcher, from George's collar bone to his navel. He shed the article of clothing slowly, pulling one arm out, and then the other. He disposed of the shirt on the ground by his shoes. He would hang it up after he finished "entertaining."

Now that his chest was bare to all, George went back to fiddling with the button of his khakis. For a second, he couldn't quite get the zipper to unzip completely, but the issue was quickly resolved with one sharp tug on his part. He slid the shorts down his exposed thighs about halfway before turning to bend over, showing the backside of his flannel boxers off to the mysterious person behind the door. He eased the khakis down the length of the rest of his legs in a delayed pace to tease the intruder, and he was delighted to hear a muted sigh of frustration from the doorway behind him. He stepped out of his bunched-up shorts and added to the pile of clothes beside him.

The question now was whether he would take of his undergarments or not.

Before George could decide if he was willing to risk nudity to appease the onlooker, the door burst open and he had to turn around to see that Dream, face red with irritation and slight arousal, was shutting the door behind him. His eyes met George's, and sooner than George could breathe, Dream was wrapping an arm around George's waist and using the other to guide George's head into a heated kiss, Dream's tongue quickly running over George's lips to gain admission to his boyfriend's mouth. The British man complied by opening his mouth to Dream, who began running his tongue over George's teeth. Dream briefly disconnected from George to push him into the wall opposite the door and leaned in for another passionate make-out session, their teeth clashing for a second because of Dream's eagerness to get back into George's mouth.

George groaned quietly, the noise practically absorbed by Dream's waiting mouth, and began to suck on Dream's tongue. It was Dream's turn to whimper, sounding nearly as pathetically needy as a child. He forced George's head in closer while pressing his body into George's more tightly, causing George's back to go flat against the cement wall behind him. He could feel Dream's fingers threading through his hair to force George to give him even more contact. George's tongue licked at the underside of Dream's in response, and it was all George could do not to moan when Dream shuddered at the action. The taste of Dream: a spice quite like no other. However, Dream slowly retracted his tongue from George's mouth, George grunting at the loss, and eventually removed himself completely, their lips still connected by a thin string of spit.

Gasping frantically for the air he hadn't realized he lacked, George whispered, "Dream, what was that about?" as Dream lowered himself to his knees and looped his fingers in on both sides of George's waistband. Dream pulled at George's boxers until they slid down to reveal George's semi-hard cock, growing more aroused by the minute.

A devious grin grew on Dream's face as he licked his lips for good measure. "Don't pretend to be innocent with me, you tease."

George's response faltered into an incoherent mess of syllables as Dream wrapped his wet lips around the head of George's cock. He had to take in a sharp breath as Dream licked at what he had in his mouth, testing it. Then, Dream looked up at him, George's dick hanging out of his mouth, and George felt himself grow in arousal from that single imaged as his cheeks began to burn.

Dream made quick work and relaxed his tense throat around George to take in more and more of his arousal. Before too long, Dream's lips were coasting to the base of George's cock, his nose meeting George's shaved skin. George's head hit the cement behind him at the sensation, basking in Dream's actions. Dream allowed himself to adjust for a few seconds before swallowing around George, taking him in deeper than George had ever experienced.

"Oh... Fuck, Dream, please..." he hissed, his hands capturing the back of Dream's head and subconsciously pushing him down harder. Dream hollowed his cheeks to accommodate George's movements, allowing George to pull his head back and slam him down as his cock tickled the back of his throat. The wet, squishy sounds of Dream's lips around George made George blush harder as he continued to use Dream for his own means.

However, as Dream began to feel George's fingers tense around his head, he quickly pulled off of George and left his arousal exposed to the chilled air. George groaned in protest but allowed Dream to move away to shed his clothing, his lime hoodie, shirt, pants, and boxers landing in the same pile as George's clothing. George managed to pull his boxers completely off in that window of time and tossed them into the arrangement of clothing on the ground.

When Dream was finally completely exposed, George asked, "Do you have any lube or condoms?"

"What kind of guy would I be if I didn't?" True to his word, Dream had produced the mentioned implements from his wallet before discarding his clothes, the wrapper and tube in his hand.

George grinned as Dream rolled on the condom and spread some lubricant over his cock before spreading the same amount on the fingers of his right hand. "So, I'm guessing you like the show?"

Dream murmured, "Yeah, you could probably say that," as he neared George. He leaned in and kissed George's cheek sweetly before whispering, "Turn around."

Nearly whining in anticipation, George turned to face the cool cement wall, pressing his chest against it as his arousal strained against his stomach, waiting for release. He turned his head to where only one side of his face was resting against the wall, facing the boxes in the corner of the room. He couldn't see Dream, which made the situation all the more interesting.

But he could certainly feel him when Dream slipped lubed-up fingers in his ass.

He let out a cry that echoed into the expanse of the room, soon engulfed by the cement walls. Dream snickered and hissed into his ear, "Try to be a little louder next time, hm?" He bit into George's neck softly, licking at the soft skin before beginning nipping and sucking small hickies that would disappear in a matter of hours as he started stretching out his fingers in George's ass.

"Ah... Ah, please, Dream..." George begged softly as Dream's fingers spread even further to relax George's muscles before unexpectedly pulling out. The loss of contact almost made George whine like a little bitch before he could bite his lip and control himself. Dream noticed, his left, non-lubed hand pulling George's chin to the side, where he leaned to catch sight of his face. George knew he looked pretty pathetic: eyes glazed with need, cheeks darkened with desire, hair mussed from their movements, lips pink from teasing...

His boyfriend must have liked what he had seen because he led George into another fiery kiss, though he kept his tongue to himself this time. When they pulled apart, Dream whispered, "Don't hold back; the others were nearly gone by the time I came down here to see you."

George nodded as Dream let go of his chin, allowing him to return to his initial cheek-to-wall position. He wasn't probably going to be able to contain himself anyways.

When Dream thrust in the first time, George hissed, hands against the wall to hold himself up. There was an unpleasantly familiar burn in his abdomen from having his muscles stretched wide enough to accommodate Dream's length, but he knew it would pass with movement.

Dream gave him a moment to adjust before asking, "Ready?" His hands grabbed at George's hips.

George nodded as Dream pulled out, only to slam back in. He quickly set a brutal tempo that had George panting and sweaty in no time, the minor pain burnt out with more contact. Dream was going more for depth than for speed, but soon he was rolling his hips forward more quickly than George could remember. George began to whine from need, his erection standing abandoned.

"Tell me what you want, British boy. Tell me what'll make you feel good," Dream purred into George's ear as he pounded into him, the movement slicking their touching skin with sweat from exertion.

The British man could hardly speak, but managed, "Touch me, please!" after a few unsuccessful tries. Dream wasn't the type to tease for prolonged periods of time, so he quickly wrapped the fingers of his still-slick right hand around George's cock, bouncing his wrist in time with his thrusts.

At the new addition to the sensation, George yelled, "Gah, fuck, Dream!" and lost his ability to form actual words. It didn't matter, though; his noises of pleasure were more than enough to satiate Dream, who was whispering softly as he moaned into his ear.

"Oh God, you're so fucking cute, I need you so bad, your ass is so tight, please, George, please help me, oh fuck-"

George knew what he wanted. He began to push his hips back at the same time Dream would roll forwards to create more friction between the two, causing Dream to trail off into sounds similar to George's own pleasured pleas.

Dream stopped thrusting for a moment, continuing to pump George's cock, and adjusted his aim. When he pounded back into George, George knew what he had been aiming for and cried out in pleasure. The one spot that drove him wild, he couldn't take much more, just a few more thrusts, and-

He came in ribbons, crying out, splattering against a combination of the wall in front of him, his own chest, and Dream's pumping fist. Dream followed only seconds later with a whine of George's name, riding out his orgasm as he continued to pump George dry.

After a moment, he pulled out and pressed his back to the wall, sliding down to sit on the ground. George followed suit, though was careful not to get any dirtier by touching the mess he had made on the wall. They sat in silence for a second, trying to gain their composure when George asked, "So, what took you here?"

Dream grinned sneakily at George. "To sneak a peek."

"I hate you"

"Love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
985K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
999K 39.6K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...