Joining the Captain Squad|| H...

By Kwon_Valerie

Meet Genoveva Amagai, a half Brazilian and half Japanese second year WingSpiker for the Niiyama Girls Academy... More

Disclaimer
Accidents Happen | Daichi
He's more of my type | Oikawa and Iwaizumi
I like my men thick | Bokuto and Akaashi
Germ-san |Sakusa Kiyoomi
|You should have come to Shiratorizawa| Ushijima
I'll buy it off you| Shinsuke Kita
The Group Chat| Bokuto, Kuroo, Daichi, and Oikawa
Group Chat P.2| All
The Ski Trip| Daichi, Oikawa, Kuroo, Bokuto, and Ushijima
Sweet Cheeks| Terushima Y.
Periods | Bokuto ft. Akaashi
Group Chat Pt. 3| Bokuto, Kuroo, Daichi, Oikawa, Ushijima, Kita, and Sakusa

Just go with it | Kuroo Tetsurou

600 21 1
By Kwon_Valerie

Geno munched on a pocky stick while Risa was in the restroom.

It was time to leave and while everyone was already loading on to the bus, Risa says she had to go pee.

Again. Risa always had to pee before she left anywhere and when she says anywhere she meant- ANYWHERE!

The hallways were pretty empty by now, the sounds of the pocky sticks crunching in her mouth resonated throughout the halls.

Geno could only wonder what tomorrow would be like, how they'd fare with their next opponents.

"Kuroo senpai! Where are you? Senpai!"

She turned to see a pretty blonde girl walking down the hall towards her. She watches as her silky hair flows down her back and her pink blouse and Jean skirt pressed on to her body.

Her curves stood out with her choice of outfit, and Geno couldn't help but look down at her own body.

Medium-ish boobs, semi wide shoulders, huge butt and thighs, and too tall.

She subconsciously lowered her jacket down covering her lower body. To Geno, her body felt awkward. More muscle than curves.

Was she fat?

Looking at her tummy she could see a small bulge sticking out. She sighs and shrugs.

Nah, she wasn't fat she thought. A little chubby but who cares. It's her body and as long as she's healthy who cares about a small flap forming in her tummy.

Taking another bite of her pocky stick, she sees the girl reach the end of the hall disappearing into the corner.

Hearing the door squeak open she turns, pocky stick in hand and is about to throw the now empty box at her friend but realizes, that the door that opened was the boy's.

A tall boy comes out with messy bed hair and narrow eyes. He wore a red track suit that read "Nekoma".

He looks both ways and sighs in relief when he sees no one except the girl who was now awkwardly staring at him.

He smirks at her and steps out into the hallway getting a good look at her.

"Well well, Hello there kitten" he leans his arm on the wall and stares her down. "Fine day don't ya think."

She cocks her head to the side following his gaze, what was he doing?

She gets angled look at him and decides that he looked like a panther ready to strike. But a Panther with bed hair?

His hair is so messy? Does he make it look like that on purpose?

"Nice hair," she snorts pointing at it, she imagines him as panther with his chicken hair.

"Nice ass," he retorts back while smirking.

She flinches and covers her butt as best as she could, she mildly blushed and looked the other way.

He laughs at her reaction while holding his belly. She was really cute.

"I'd like to stay and chat but I got to go. See ya later sweet cheeks!" He waves goodbye and trots his way out of sight.

"Can you believe this?" She hears Risa finally step out of the bathroom. "They have manual toilets here. I had to use my foot to flush, ugh!" She gags.

"Um Geno? What's wrong?" Risa looks at the girl who stared in the direction the boy left.

"Was he talking about my cheeks?" She squishes her cheeks. "Or these cheeks?" She gropes her butt.

"What are you talking about?" Risa asked puzzled as she watches her friend stare of into space squishing her butt.

Risa grabs her friend by her arm, giving up on what she was going on about.

What were they thinking when they nominated this goofball for Captain?

○●○●

They were walking to their bus peacefully ready to sleep on their way to their hotel.

"I need a soak in the hot springs. What about you?"

"Yeah, I think I need one too. I think i strained my abs," Genoveva lifts her shirt.

"Put your shirt down we're in public." Risa smacks her hand.

"Aw man, I already told you. I'm not interested in dating right now!"

"But senpai~!"

The girls stop in their tracks to see the commotion that was taking place un front of them.

The same boy and girl from earlier were arguing while the boy's team watched either annoyed or flabbergasted.

"I really want you to be my boyfriend! Why don't you want to? I'm the prettiest and richest girl in school! Plus I am in the top 10% in the whole school!"

"So what? I'm busy here at nationals, I don't have time for this." He tries to leave but she doesn't let him.

She is clinging to his arm and he's desperately trying to shake her off.

"I'm not letting you go until you go out with me!" She cries. "No one has ever rejected me!"

"I'm glad I'm not that guy." Risa sweatdrops. Geno nodded agreeing with her.

"Let's go, or coach will scold us." Geno suggested.

They intend to walk by without giving them much attention but fate had other plans. And how much Geno hated fate at this moment.

Risa was ripped off Geno's arm and into the arms of that panther boy.

"Honey, that's where you were? I missed you." He held her to his body leaning down for their foreheads to meet.

They all stood there shocked, while Kuroo smiled and Risa looked like her soul left her body.

"Y-You!" The blondie pointed at them. "You're kidding!"

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to keep our secret but this was just getting out of hand. Forgive me?" He leans towards her ear. "Just go with it."

"H-Hai, daijobudesu." Risa says weakly stealing a glance at the fuming girl.

"R-Ris-" Geno is about to say when she felt a hand covering her mouth and being pulled slightly down.

"Shh, it'll be faster this way." Yaku who also watched horrified said. "She's been a pain for the last year, to him and us." He explains.

Geno nods and he let's go of her.

"It can't be true! You've never made it seem like you were dating someone! Plus all you do is practice volleyball!" She exclaims.

"She's a volleyball player. Of course I'm busy but so is she, now why don't you go home little Miss. I'm leaving now." His expression staring blankly at her. He wraps his arm around Risa and they start walking away.

Geno tries to follow when she hears the girl mutter disgusting words about Risa.

"What did you say?!" She turns and sneers at the girl.

The girl freezes as she see the skyscraper of a girl take angry steps towards her.

"I said keep your ugly whore and your worthless team." She stutters but tries to be brave.

"Eh!" Kuroo let go of Risa and came beside Geno gave her the best glare he could muster.

"Say that again punk!? I dare ya!" He says through clenched teeth. Damn was this chick annoying.

"I don't see no whore except the one looking at me?" Geno says.

The team and Risa sweatdrop as they see Geno and Kuroo were looking like two hoodlums ready to fight.

"We ain't worthless, we're the best of the best little girl!"

"Maybe I should knock sense into her? Tell me miss? Have you ever been on the ending recieve of a spike?" Geno threatened.

The girl flinches and slowly backs away as the two crazies approached her step by step.

"YAMERO!" Risa and Yaku yelled and came from behind and smacked their head shocking them out of their threatening state.

"But Risa-chan?!" Genoveva whined rubbing her head.

"Ow! What the hell Yaku! Did your lack of docosahexaenoic acid finally get to you!?" Kuroo holding his head while he accused the libero. It only caused Yaku to him hit him once again.

"Itte! YAMERO!"

"Genoveva stop it," Risa pulls her next to her. She faces the scared girl and smiles. "Please leave while I can still hold her down. My captain's last recorded spikes speed was 99.9mph, she had a cold that day. So I wonder how fast it would be now?" She touches her lip with her index finger innocently.

"Whatever, this isn't even worth it." Geno says coolly.

Kuroo grabs Risa and they all leave the stunned blonde girl behind.

When they reach their bus Geno glares at Kuroo who hadn't let go of Risa.

"Will you let go of her now, bed head?"

"Eh, no thanks."

"Let go of her!"

"Nope."

"Let go!" She tries to pull Risa and Kuroo pulls her back.

"Nah, I think I'll keep her."

"Asshole!"

"Guys, you're hurting me." Risa says weakly.

"Prune."

"Loser!"

"Dumbass!"

"Shithead!"

"YAMERO, YOU TWO IDIOTS ARE HURTING ME!" Risa yells over the bickering two.

They both let go and apologize looking like two toddlers at daycare who were caught fighting. "Sorry."

Risa turns to Kuroo and started to lecture him.

"I get that you needed her to leave, but next time please respect others personal space. And don't drag innocent people into your problems!"

Yaku and Kenma snickered as they saw their dork of a captain get scolded by the shorter girl. He looked so defeated. "Looks like our Captain has lost his backbone." Yaku teases loud enough for them to hear.

"W-Who asked you?!" Kuroo tensed up.

"And you," she points at Geno who tried sneaking off when she saw Kuroo get scolded.

She freezes and realizes that maybe she messed up.

"You are our Captain! You can't go out and behave like a toddler all the time. You have a reputation as an ace to uphold so don't go tarnishing it over me."

"But Risa~ you're my best friend and as captain, I have to protect you!" She pouts trying to act cute but Risa doesn't budge.

Smacking the two on the head she pulls them closer, "now apologize to each other."

"I'm sorry." He clenches his teeth not looking at her.

"I'm sorry I called you a dumbass, and asshole- and shithead-" Geno was about to continue but was stopped by Risa.

"Stop it! Man with all these Captains you've met these last few days you're personality has skyrocketed" Risa says in disbelief. "These guys have been a bad influence on you."

"Eh? Nuh uh! Daichi and that boy form Inarizaki aren't bad!"

"Inarazaki? You met their captain?" Risa says shocked. "When?"

Geno blushes at the memory of the handsome boy.

"Oh you're blushing!" Risa says bewildered at the sight of her. "Dude, do you finally have crush!"

Geno runs to their bus before she's caught, and Risa is about to run after her when she feels someone grab her.

"Risa-chan, how about your number?" Kuroo smiles charmingly.

Risa smirks and walks away leaving a very interested Kuroo.

"In your dreams bed head," she looks behind her seductively.

"She's hot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 10.5K 49
"All I wanted was to receive the same amount of love and affection I gave...but all I got was pain and betrayal." A new student in Itachiyama Institu...
457K 13.9K 35
After being asked to leave Shiratorizawa (cough, cough expelled) for various reasons, y/n set her heart on Karasuno. She wasn't what anyone was expec...
127K 4.1K 58
Akari Ukai promised herself she was to never play volleyball again. Yet when her older brother Keishin Ukai injures himself, she must take the respon...
1K 57 10
- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛ [secrets.] ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌ Katana Miya, a girl obsessed with volleyball, is forced to move with her father after things fall apart wit...