Princess THUG 2

By baetayxx

All the drama is left two years back and everyone is trying to move on from it. Desperately trying to live a... More

Opening
Too many problems
Trying
Can't leave you alone
What you know
Onto you
Family means everything
Knock knock
Don't say anything
The hood
The right thing to do
Goodbye
The other side
BANG BANG
24 hours
I got you
Going down
Baby
The start of something new
Wedding bells
The truth comes out
Don't freak out
Back on it
Not the same
Where were you
Its nothing
Civil
Happy holidays
Happy holidays pt2
A motherly bond
Seasons wishes
RIP POPSMOKE💔😭
Disconnected
Snakes get buried
I can't lie
How to catch an opp
Is it too late
Another make up
Orders
Soon after
Get her
NOTE
Before i did
Unexpected hostage
Me or you
It's time
The light at the end
Plea
To Florida
Deja vu
Last straw
Stop Trying
Cameron
Free at last
I know you
It was good until it wasn't
Atl
Next victim
The End

Butterflies

778 27 34
By baetayxx

Diamond
"Morning bitch" I said when I saw Teyanna's eyes flutter.

"Oh fuck" she said holding her head. I pointed at the medicine I left on the bedside table and she took it with the water I left her.

"Never let me drink again" she said laying back down and I laughed.

"I left food in the kitchen" I told her and she nodded.

I got a text and checked it.

Jordan
Come to the location I sent you quick it's an emergency.

Me
I'm otw

I ran to get my jacket and my shoes.

"What happened" Teyanna said sitting up.

"Jordan said there was an emergency" I said grabbing my keys and left.

I drove to the location and there was a building. I went upstairs to the top floor and knocked on the door. Jordan opened the door. He was wearing Nike joggers with no top.

"Where Dream is she okay" I said walking in and looking around.

"Yeah she's fine she in the nursery" he said closing the door.

"So whats the emergency" I said looking at him.

"You needed to see my new place because this where Dream be and you wouldn't have came if I asked you to" he said.

"Jordan don't do that I was fucking scared" I said sighing. "Ight I'm leaving" I said walking towards the door.

"Wait you have to look around" he said.

"No because of Dream see me she gonna wanna come with me"

"Diamond" he said staring at me.

"Jordan no" I said looking down.

"Just let me speak" he said coming closer to me.

"I know you hurt right now and I'm sorry for that. I also know you need your space so imma give that to you even if you wanna see other people I'm okay with that but you the love of my life Diamond and one day you finna come back to me. I love you baby" he said and kissed me on my forehead then walked to the back.

I stood there for a second then walked out.

————————

I got ready and took a couple snaps then Cameron texted me telling me he was outside. I don't know why but I was nervous as I walked towards the door. He was standing was a basket in his hand. He gave it to me and it was filled with candy and snacks.

"How you know about my sweet tooth" I said smiled hard.

"I got a little help" he said waving at Teyanna who was spying on the background.

"You look good by the way. You ready" he said and I nodded. I said bye to Teyanna and we walked out. When we got out my building he walked me to his car which was a different one than last night. Damn this nigga got money.

He opened the door for me and I sat down. He started playing music and Youngboy was playing.
"Mmhmm this my shit" I said turning it up as he started driving.

"Police pulled me over I was swerving smoking dope
Knew I was finna go I was clutching on a dirty pole
And Shawty be on fleeeek hair down to her toes
All them bitches froze when I jumped out from that rolls
Let's go baby call me later I ain't got no time" we sang along together as he drove.

"Where are we going anyways" I said turning TJ music down.

"Don't worry about it" he replied smirking. I shrugged and turned the music up and continued vibing.

We pulled up somewhere and he jogged round the car to open the door for me. We walked down the street and walked towards red lobster.

"Ight you been doing a lot of research on me because how the fuck you know I liked red lobster" I said smiling.

"Nah this I remembered from high school that day you made a scene because your boyfriend ain't take you to red lobster on your anniversary" he said and I laughed "I ain't want to mess but this earthly you was pretty mad on that day"

"That was some ghetto shit I was on the table too" I said and put my head down.

"I liked that confidence because you knew what you wanted and you was never afraid to tell people that. That's what I always admired about you" he said and I smiled.

"How come I ain't remember you who did you chill with" I asked.

"It don't matter we here now"

We went inside and was directed to the table he reserved. "Good afternoon Cameron good afternoon ma'am are y'all ready to order" a waitress said to us.
I was confused for a second but then I ordered my regular and Cameron ordered his food too.

"So where's Dream" he asked

"She with her father"

"Are y'all cool if you don't mind me asking"

"Umm we Ight we just co parenting at the moment"

"That cool so tell me more about your job"

"You basically know everything already. I own a shop it's actually doing quite well I'm thinking of opening another one in Miami cause the sells would be high but I want to reach my financial goal before I do that and wait till Dream grows up because I would have to travel to Miami a lot to view places and shit"

"You working hard and you still got goals I like that. Most these girls out here rely on niggas to get them shit too much I hate that"

"I'm used to relying on myself because I ain't have a family like that" I said then instantly regretted. I wasn't anywhere near ready to talk about my past with him there was just too much and I didn't want to scare him away.

I could tell he read my facial expressions because he didn't ask anything about it we just changed topic of conversation.

The food came and I got ready to eat.

"Mhm I swear this shit gets better every time I eat it" I said with my mouth.

"You better quit moaning like that fore I make you moan louder" he said and I laughed.

"You wild" I said rolling my eyes.

We finished eating and Cameron asked for the bill.

"I got it" I said opening my purse.

"Nah I got it" he said and swiped his card before I could.

We came out and he held my hand as we walked back to the car. He opened the door for me and i put my seatbelt on and waited for him to get in.

"Where we going now" I asked as I put lipgloss on.

"We could go to my crib. We don't have to do anything. We don't even have to leave the living room if you want to" he said.

"It's Ight I'm down" I said laughing.

We rode in comfortable silence then pulled up to a gated community. We approached a big house and he parked his car next to three others.
What the fuck

He opened the door and I looked around at the beautiful house.

"You live here by yourself?" I said as we walked up to the house.

"Yeah"

"It's beautiful" I said as he unlocked the door.

"Damnnn Cameron can I move in I think I want to marry your house" I said as we walked in and he laughed.

"Shit I wouldn't mind I got all this space" he said and I laughed and walked into the living room.

He showed my around to the kitchen.

The theatre room.

And finally his room.

There was more to his house but he still I'd see it later. 

We walked down the hallway and I looked at some of the frames on his wall.

"Wait you ain't say nothing about NFL" I said turning back to him and he shrugged.

"You okay for the Giants" I said shocked.

"I'm guessing you don't watch sports" he said smirking.

"You make money legally" I said shocked.

"What you expect something else" he said laughing I shrugged and we walked to his kitchen.

"So what you wanna do" he said grabbing snacks from his pantry.

"What movies you got" I asked.

"Anything you want ma I could rent it for you" he said and I nodded grabbing loads snacks.

"Damn you need some help" he asked laughing.

"I got it"

We went back into the theatre room and he played the movie I asked him to rent.

Halfway through the movie I felt his eyes on me.

"What" I said looking at him and smiling.

"Come here" he said. I got up and he pulled me into his lap and put the cover over us.

"You smell good" I said putting my head on this shoulder. He grabbed my face and tilted it towards him and kissed me. A big smiled crept on my face and I had butterflies in my stomach. But I thought about Jordan and what Teyanna said when she was drunk.

I had been through so much with Jordan and I don't know if I'm ready to build all that over with someone else from the beginning. That would mean opening up again, building trust again, taking risks again and possibly getting my heart broken again. And I didn't know if it was worth it.

Do y'all think she should move on or go back to Jordan?

Do y'all like Cameron?

Is Diamond really over Jordan?

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 31 14
This is a story about a girl who has a hard life ahead of her ...including many twist and turns that she's stuck with for the rest of her life . Can...
16.8K 500 39
Depression and heart break isn't a good combination. Imani found herself dealing with her momma issues and finding herself. Imani was in loved at a p...
77.8K 2.5K 15
I knew he was no good. I was right all along, I was just another chick he fucked on. What happens when another man comes along? | All Rights Reserve...
417K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...