Savage Love // Noah Beck

By Only-Use-Once

"So you just used me to get back at her?" A story of a broken guy who uses a broken girl to feel whole again. More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three

Chapter One

53 0 0
By Only-Use-Once

The weirdest thing about becoming social media famous is the sudden influx of people wanting to know the ins and outs of your life.

I went from being a girl posting singing and very bad dancing videos to an account with 300 followers to having around 750,000 followers in two and a half weeks

That was around three or four months ago, I now had 5.5 million followers on TikTok and 2.3 million on Instagram.

I'd be lying if I said my ego hadn't grown a bit, with companies contacting me to do brand deals or sponsors, I even got a few famous followers; Charli, Dixie, Mads, Nessa and Bryce Hall.

Charli and I have become extremely close despite living 2,000 + miles away from each other. We Facetime almost every day, she already came to visit me in Texas which was so fun.

After a few days in Texas Charli brought up the idea that I should move to L.A to grow my following and meet new people that became popular the same way as me.

I didn't tell my mom until Charli had gone home.

My mom was not too keen on the idea of her only daughter moving thousands of miles away from home in a whole other state with strangers.

But when I told her that I'd have Tayler, she became a bit less wary. Tayler was one of my older brother's best friends in high school before he moved to Los Angeles.

Tayler always treated me like family. He's like an older brother to me.

Charli said that I could go back with her when she visits the hype house again for press conferences and meetings.

She said she'd pick me up in Texas and then take a plane to California.

So, here I am. A 17 year old girl with a few million followers, sitting in a car with Charli D'amelio, about twenty five minutes away from The Hype House.

"I think Avani and Kouvr will love you" the girl beside me squeals excitedly while writing a caption and tagging me in her new instagram post that got around 40,000 likes in the first ten minutes.

"I'm so scared right now Charli... what if they all decide that I shouldn't be in the house." I start.

She looks at me with a shocked expression and pokes me.

"Excuse me. Amelia, are you kidding me...you're one of the most likeable people ever."

"I've seen Thomas' video, it has to be a group decision." I whine, right now I sound like a wounded puppy.

She rolls her eyes before looking at me again.

"Just trust me Lia, they'll love you"

¤¤¤

We pull up towards the large house and the driver helps us carry my luggage since Charli already had a suitcase of clothes here from her last stay.

"Thank you" we both tell the kind man before Charli knocks on the door.

I can here yelling and laughing from inside. It sure sounds like chaos in there.

I internally scream when a boy with dark hair, and painted black nails opens the door and shoots Charli a smile before looking at me weirdly in a state of confusion.

He was wearing a graphic t shirt with stressed jeans and converse. He also had some chains and a few rings littering his fingers.

"Hey Charli, who's She?"

He asks pointing towards me, my face flushing a deep shade of pink from embarrassment and the fact that I'd followed him on Tik Tok for Eight Months.

Charli nudges my shoulder.

"She's my friend, Amelia, Didn't Thomas tell you all in the groupchat already?"

"Ohhh, yeah. Hey Amelia" he waves before opening the door wider and letting us in.

I immediately see a muscular boy with dark brown hair, that i recognise as Thomas, holding a vlog camera, filming a girl with long brown hair chasing a boy with a broom and a carer.

"Excuse the mess, they can be a bit wild at times..." Charli chuckles.

"HEY EVERYONE" she screams causing a handful of people to look over and wave.

"This is Amelia. She's thinking of joining the Hype House, let's all get to know her" Thomas suddenly appeared beside me causing me to squeal in shock.

He chuckles and leads us towards the kitchen where everybody was chilling, I see Addison who gave me a smile and a sweet hug.

Tony, the infamous helicopter boy, gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

His brother ondreaz hugged me for a while and said that he'll talk to me later because he was going to his friends house.

Paper and Calvin were too busy arguing to notice I was there.

Mia chatted to me for a while and said that If I ever needed anything I could go to her and Thomas. She gave me a hug and saved her number in my phone.

Avani was the sweetest person ever, she literally called me bebe and gave me her number so we could get lunch together tomorrow. I also met anthony but he wasn't very talkative.

Alex and Kouvr were out shooting a video so I'd see them later.

Ryland and Nick gave me a short hug and a simple hi.

Michael gave me a lingering hug and said hello.

Finally, I think, Nick engulfed me in a hug. We'd actually met before.

Chase and Charli had gone into his room to film some Tik-Toks so I sat in the family room with Avani and Addison who were also shooting Tik-Toks with me sitting in the background like the potato I am.

Being in a house with such good looking people makes me seriously insecure. I mean, I wouldn't say that I'm ugly but I'm not on the same level as there actual gods.

"Amelia, come and make a TikTok with us!" Addison says, dragging me up to where her phone was and playing supalonely. The dance was pretty easy to get the hang of, after about two tries, we got the video and Avani posted it, tagging both Addison and I.

"I just want to thank you all for making me feel so welcome in the short time I've been here. Like I've literally been here for 20 minutes" I say looking at everybody that was in the family room and the kitchen.

"We all love you Amelia!!" Mia shouts from Thomas' lap.

"Yeah" they all agree.

Wow, Charli was right. They all like me.

¤¤¤

"So Amelia. Where are you guys staying tonight?" Addison asks whilst we wait for our postmates to arrive.

"I have no clue, I was going to wait for Charli because she said her mom rented an Airbnb but she flaked on me." I say, Charli had fallen asleep thirty minutes ago in Chase's room.

"You can stay with me if you want bebe, I know we literally just met but you're one of the most genuine people I've ever met. I wouldn't mind helping a girl out"

Avani was scrolling through TikTok and resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I would say the same but Bryce and Josh are throwing a party and I promised is show up" Addison tells us.

I chuckle slightly and brush the stray hairs from my face.

"You guyyyyyysss" I drag out the last word.

"How can anybody hate on either of you absolute babes, you treat me so well and we met four hours ago." I finish.

They both hug me, interrupted by A phone buzzing.

"Ooh, our Chipotle is here" Avani squeals running out and grabbing the food, thanking the delivery person and running back upstairs with our food.

"Hey, what's your venmo?" I ask her.

"Why" she asks taking a bite of her burrito.

"You bought so much food for everybody, I know your bank balance is thicc but I wanna help" I say, passing a few members their food.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"C'mon Avaniiiii" I whine.

"No, that's final" she chuckles with a mouthful of food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
119K 13.9K 21
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
514K 14.7K 107
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
176K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...