My Runaway wife | Liskook AU

By lissikukk

"I had enough!!! ". The crown Princess ran away from her husband. Jungkook X Lisa AU More

Prologue: Runaway
Intro to char: Part-I(Main)
Intro to chars: II(Boys)
Intro to chars: Part-III(Girls)
Ch-2: Annoying
Ch-3: Come back home
Ch-4: Marriage alliance

Ch-1: Escape

3.9K 187 117
By lissikukk

━━┄°༺ Herca ༻°┄━━

Six months later...

Lisa's POV:

Six months it is..... from the day, I ran away.....

Six months away from the toxic world......

Six months away from hell......

Six months away from my cries......

And six months away from him......

It is snowy midnight and I haven't slept yet. It is always like this. These thoughts never let me sleep at night. I always think about the day I ran away from the palace.

I struggled a lot to escape. Hiding from the soldiers, making a fake identity to cross the city border, selling my precious items to get some money, I did everything to escape. I never rested in one town for more than three days. I moved from one town to another town to not get caught.

I walked miles and miles and reached a town called Herca, which is near the country's border. 

It looked like a ghosted town. The land is dry as a bone. When it's summer, it's too scorching hot, and when it is winter, it is extremely cold. There is no in-between. There is no vegetation as the amount of rainfall is very less. Everything is dry and lifeless. No officials from the kingdom were found to look after this place. In one sentence, this place is fucked up.

I finally found a place where I can start my new life peacefully.

This town is abandoned for years. There is a police station but no officer present. There is a school but no teachers. There is a hospital with no doctor present. There is no transport available

But people here live with a hope that one day their town will see the light.

It didn't take much time for me to find a place to live.  People here are so warm and accepted me. As there were no officials and no funds from the capital, people themselves elected the head of the town. They hold social meetings to punish the sinners and children go to another town to study. They struggle for surviving and cherish their land. 

Having a little knowledge of herbal medication, I assisted them as a nurse. And that's how I found a way to survive.  I became a person who is respected by the people in the town.

I'm getting my old self back, who has no fear to question anyone. It's quite peaceful and happy here. But...

'But... Why can't I forget you Jungkook?'

It's a political marriage where there is no love needed. It's not like we love each other. we hate each other to the core. Then why my mind is always thinking about you?

No matter how hard I try to drift away from your thoughts, I always think about you. Why is it like this Jungkook? Even now, my heart is beating faster when I think about you.

I put my hand on my heart, soothing it to calm down. Why is my heart beating faster?

maybe, It's cause I---" Lisa."

My train of thoughts stopped when someone called my name. I turned to look who called me.

It's Sehun Oppa standing in front of my house and calling me in the middle of the night.

I went to open the door, letting him enter my house.

"What is it Sehun Oppa?"

"Lisa, Emergency. I know today is not your turn to night shift but, please come to the hospital. There is a person who is full of blood lying lifeless. Only you know how to treat it. Please come and help me."

"Okay." I told him and rushed out of my house. Suddenly halted my steps thinking of someone.

Jungkook...

'Lisa stop thinking about him. You both are enemies and will always be.' I told to myself and rushed to the hospital.'

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━

It's midnight and is snowing heavily. There aren't many people in the hospital.

"Oppa, I completed tying patient's wounds. Now I need to take down the patient's information. Is there anyone along with the patient?"

"Proud of you, Lisa." appreciated Sehun and patted her head and continued to speak "and yes, there is a person that came along with him. He is now waiting in the lobby."

"Oh, okay. I'll go and get the patient information from him." I spoke and walked away.

I entered the lobby but couldn't find anyone. I looked around to see if anyone is around but didn't find any. 

When I was about to leave, I heard someone speaking in the backyard of the lounge. I halted my steps and followed the voice.

In the backyard attached to the lobby, I saw a person back facing me talking with one of the hospital staff.

'I guess he is the patient's guardian.'

I walked towards him.

"Excuse me, mister." I called him.

He turned around, making me froze at the moment as soon as I saw his face.

'Jungkook!?'

I was taken aback by looking at his face. My heart started beating fast.

Even after six months, he is still the same. Same cold eyes. Same lifeless face. Same muscular fit buffy body. He just became a little bit slim.

He is the one whom I was thinking about all day.....

A tear was about to slip from my eyes but immediately looked away to stop it.

'Get your mind right, Lisa. Everything is now over. He is just a stranger to you. Don't let your heart shrink by his presence.'

I shrugged and put on a stern face and took a view of his attire.

He is not in his royal attire like he always used to be. He wore ordinary clothes and attached a fake mustache. He is covered totally with snow.

'I think he is in disguise. Just pretend not knowing him.'

"Mister, are you the patient's guardian?" I asked him looking at my at the board that I'm carrying along to note the patient's information. At this point, I even hated to look at his face.

"Yes."

"Could we get the patient's information?"

"hmm." Admittedly, he nodded.

"Name of the patient?"

"Kim Mingyu."

"Age?"

"23."

"Relation between you and the patient?"

"My friend."

"Could you describe the way how he got injured?"

"Back walked, laugh liked a dying goat, didn't see the tree, hit the tree, fell from the cliff." blankly said Jungkook.

pfft, I was about to laugh but stopped and put a professional face. I was shocked to hear the answer. I didn't believe it.

"What? At night? and that too it's snowing heavily." I questioned confusingly and raised my head to meet his gaze.

He didn't seem to faze at all and answered it right away, looking deep into my eyes.

"I know, but he loves doing crazy things. Don't pretend not knowing him, at least...."

Silence...

None spoke. We looked into each other eyes, for god knows how much time. It's as if our eyes are having a talk show.

His eyes... Are always cold and distant as usual. But today, along with his usual self, I can even find warmth in his eyes, which I have never seen before.

'From his eyes and warmth radiating within it, looks like he is happy after I left him . And here I'm, still thinking about you.' I snickered.

'Also, why I'm so concerned about him?'

'Maybe cause I lived one year along with him? It's not cause I love him in any way.'

'Yes, I'm thinking about him cause I ran away illegally and guilt creeping in my head cause I never informed anyone that I'm leaving. That's it.'

'I don't love him. I'll never love him. After all the things he did, I could never.'

We are still looking at each other. No one is even trying to break the eye contact. Jungkook was about to reach me but stopped and looked behind me.

'Why did he stop?'

"Lisa." someone called me.

I flinched hearing the voice. It was Sehun Oppa. For a moment I forgot that we were not alone and this is a hospital, not the palace.

I broke the eye contact and tilted my head to look at Sehun Oppa, who was coming in our direction and is now standing beside me.

"what is it, Oppa?" I asked.

"Oppa?" spoke Jungkook with an uncertain tone, gritted his teeth and death glared at Sehun and Sehun is looking at him.

His face looked pissed? As if he is not able to believe what he has heard.

What's going on?!

⚜⚜⚜

AN:
Hi everyone,
Yesterday icecream mv got released and I was so excited and liked the song but was so disappointed at how big accounts slandered this CB, mostly Solo Stan's. Everything is totally ruined 😕.

It hurted a lot seeing this. I lost inspiration to write. So, I might take a few days break and comeback.

Thank you for reading this. Hope you all are mentally and physically strong and will always be.

Just want to tell it might take a few days to post a new chapter.

Thank you. 

-Sia.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 3.6K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
336K 11K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
910K 55.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
787K 17.7K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.