~ deku / izuku oneshots ~

By TheSecondAssassin

DISCONTINUED :3 CURRENT COVER IS BY @ainooodles ON INSTAGRAM So most these are gonna be super action base... More

playbunny suits and red revolvers
so cold and yet so hot
so cold and yet so hot ~ 2
mineta x trash <3
to be an assassin (dekubowl?)
broken strings /su!cidal deku
so cold yet so hot ~ 3
friendly barista (tododeku uwu)
unfortunately undead (vigilante)
p gay villain deku?
lemon,, villain kacchan
pick me (spicy dekubowl)
cheating, heartbreak and bakudeku
after hours (SHINDEKU!!!)
kacchan? - wrong intentions
roadtrip - kiribakutododeku
he's carrying a gun
adoption and artillery
strawberry blush (healer!deku)
hickeys and bite marks
accidentally seducing class 1A
just kiss me, idiot
deku-not-clothed
stain's apprentice (tododeku)
abandoned kissing booth
mental trafficking

gang/mafia deku (a little secret)

1.6K 38 3
By TheSecondAssassin

summary: Deku acts off on one of the classes so some of 1A decide to follow him as he leaves afterschool. (Keep in mind this is before the dorm system but still set around the end of school.) They find him acting as the leader of a seemingly small gang, so what will they do when they find their innocent little cinnabon isn't as cute as they once thought?

warnings: theft and little petty robberies, gangs/mafia rings, artillery and some light smut )) underage warning but let's say this is around third year

NO ONE'S POV/ THIRD PERSON

Izuku had no idea his friends payed such close attention to him, though he should have assumed from soon-to-be heroes. Some would say he was a little dumb, maybe even naiive, but he doesn't wanna talk about it.

He was focusing in class, writing notes and otherwise being the normal, cheery Izuku. Today was the date set for a gang meet and he was freaking out internally. The small boy had lost hours of sleep over nothing and he finds it hard to keep his usual cheery persona up during school hours, which he blames on lack of sleep and even greater lack of coffee.

So what does he do when he recieves a phone call from his second in command?
The dumbass picks it up.

He looks up from his furious scribling, phone held up to his ear as his pen dangles from his mouth loosely. He barely aknowledges the pairs of eyes on him as he stands up, stone faced and with cold eyes, holding a finger out as he steps outside. Closing the heavy wooden door behind him, he tunes in the small metalic voice droning about license plates and some call he wasn't there to pick up. He soffs loudly and looks over at the caller ID.

"I told you not to contact me during school hours." The voice on the other side was silent, before the phone was passed to someone else on the side of the line, and a girlier voice rambled at inhumane speed. "Shut the fuck up Jamie." he sighed as she finally stopped talking. "Call Lucas, do whatever you need and get back to me in a few hours when I'm not as busy," his tone seemed to soften, all whilst holding the dangerous icy edge. "and we can talk it over then with everyone, mkay?" Izuku didn't need to wait for an answer as he hung up the phone, slumping his body against the wall behind him.

It didn't take him long to figure out where he was, but he freaked out once he did. Pacing almost slowly and holding his hair in his bunched up hands, he knew he couldn't stall for much longer, popping his head in the frozen classroom.

"A-ah! Sorry about that Aizawa sensei! I was waiting for my mom's doctor to give me a call and I was dissapointed to hear it was a spam caller again." Izuku held up his phone with a shaky hand, displaying an unsaved number in his call log. "I've been waiting to hear an analysis report about my mom's insomnia since she logged in my phone instead of hers." He rounded his act up with a secure and shiny smile, which brightened up the room significantly.

The equally tired teacher let him off with a slow wave, dismissing the call since it was the first disruption he'd caused since that time he'd been playing with abullet absentmindedly a few months ago during a gun safety course. With this, the boy nervously shuffled to his seat, avoiding the outstreched leg meant to trip him from a hotheaded Katsuki and burying his head in his books.

That day Izuku recieved a lot of questions from a curious Uraraka at lunch, and the occasional lecture from a dumbfounded Iida.

~~~

The class rounded up outside the back of the school, Izuku seemed to stall inside the classroom for longer than usual and it only made their curiosity bubble further.
Why didn't he want anyone walking him home?

They'd all decided to follow him home, just to make sure he got to his house safely. Well, that and to see if he did actually have any secrets to hide... the way he walked so confidently to the door a few hours ago made a few students tighter in the groin area but more confused than anything.

-and so when a wide-eyed Izuku stumbled from the doorway and walked towards the direction of his house, 1A followed.

He seemed lighter on his feet as soon as the school was no longer in view, whistling lightly and twirling some keys on his pointer finger. He opened the door to his house with a strong pull, and the students were dissapointed nothing happened... until Izuku emerged a few minutes later in training gear.
Grey shirt tight on his mustles surprised a few students at how well the kid hid his form, and the loose black cargo pants also left little to the imagination. The class sighed as he opened the door a crack, shouting a sweet-sounding "Mom! I'm off training with All Might!!" and closing it with a soft thud.

They were about to turn around, until he pulled up his shirt and clasped a black hand gun to a small holster. Now they were interested.

The cinnamon roll didn't think anything was wrong as he walked off from his house and ducked into a small alleyway, knowing part of his inner circle were waiting for him there. The part of town they came into wasn't exactly safe, and even heroes steered away from the reeking town since poverty hung loose in the air. Crime littered the streets and obvious gang markings littered every alleyway.

Ochaco was the first to gasp out as they entered the town, but most of the class was wide-eyed and cautious as they stepped inside. Although they wouldn't admit it, Katsuki and Shoto couldn't help but doubt the innocent bean even meant to come to the crime-riddled street and just assumed he'd taken a miss-turn on his way to the grocery store, assuring themselves he'd turn away any second now.
Only he didn't. He emerged from the dusty alleyway with an arm slung around his shoulder, laughing at something some girl said.

Izuku was with his closer friends, having Rem and Jamie on his right and a very built Ace on his left, his arm slumped against Izuku's shoulder. Two girls and a guy? That they've never seen before? His laughter rung out in the almost empty street, startling the class by how strong it was. The small boy seemed to stop for a moment, and everyone turned to look over at him.

"Luke isn't coming with the car, is he." His friends backed off with startled looks in their faces, almost like they were scared.
"N-no! that's why Ace called you at school." One of the girls said, strong wavy hair falling innocently on her shoulders.
Midoriya seemed mad but held back by something unknown, so the class assumed he'd softened up.

He looked at the built guy next to him, arm still slung on him, and growled. "Do it," he laughed bitterly "Fucking second one this week."At this, both girls immidiately started rambling about how something went wrong with the loaned car, talking over themselves as the shorter girl fussed about how they didn't want to show off the license pates in the cars they already owned so it had to be loaned somehow.

Huddled up from their perching spot on a ducked out alley, the class was petrified-
"Did Deku just cuss?"
"How did Midoriya manage to silence everyone like that kero"
"Is my Deku-kun not innocent? D:"
Questions rung through the air and hung thick as if stale. 1A wondered if it was worth it to follow their green bean into such a deep part of town, questioning their motive entirely. Yet the students wanted to continue on, alost enthralled by the ethereal boy they all seemed to crush on.

Izuku crossed his arms over his built chest and leaned on one of the brick walls enclosing them in the alleyway. He seemed to be waiting for his group to do something, and as if on cue, the brunette guy smashes his elbow on the small back window of a car. He pulls in a wire and tries to latch it onto the inside of the door. The cinnabon waits, looking almost bored as his hair covered over his features. The guy finally gets the back door open and he smiles at his friends, flustering one of the girls.

As the two lovebirds stare at eachother, the remaining member holds open the front door of the car and plays with the wires under the steering wheel, trying to start up the vehicle. Shock and horror crossed the student's faces and Mina wondered to herself how Midoriya managed to look so calm.
Tugging at a rouge wire, her foot kicks at the side of the car she's bent over and the alarm blares loudly, startling the gang and a stranger down the street.

He runs towards them in a drunken twist and slurs at them slowly. "What're you doing to that car mis-ssy" The group notes he isn't too drunk but enough where reality falters a bit, taking in how he's still able to walk in a straight line if done carefully.
To the class' surprise, the group turns to Izuku and the fairly built brunette pleads a weak "Please zuzu? Just this onceee" Midoriya scoffs but pushes off the wall nonetheless, walking towards the man with an extra sway in his hips. As he passes by the boy, he sticks his middle finger up behind his back, hidden from the drunken stranger.

Trailing one finger down his arm, Izuku cocks his head to the side, his expression unknown to the students from the angle in their alleyway.
He talks in a sultry whisper, but Jirou amplifies the volume a bit so the class can hear, sticking one of her jacks to the dirty cement under them.
"-so how about you go into that bathroom over there and I follow behind you in a few minutes, hm?" They hear Izuku talking and a few have to hide reddening faces. The man seemed to doubt him, however. "How do I know you're going to follow, dar-rling" They see the greenete hold up a hand on the wall across from him, as if to pin the other man down as he bends down to his level. "I'll prove it then." -and Izuku swoops to smash their lips together.

The man flips Midoriya so his back is on the wall, pinned down by the stranger's arms. Class 1A would've complained if it weren't for the fact they were able to see Izuku's face much better and they were probably still recovering from shock. Unrelenting, the greenette brings his hands to the man's hair and tugs lightly, causing him to moan out as he takes this chance to stick his tounge in his mouth. Their classmate breaks the kiss to trail down the side of his neck, parting the other's head and Izuku looks up to make eye contact with his gang as he trails kisses down the searing skin.

Still holding eye contact, Izuku smirks against the stranger's neck and nicks at the collarbone with his teeth, eliciting a deep moan. Trailing back upwards, he battles with him until the man pulls back to pant roughly, eyes never leaving the greenette under him. Pushing past softly, Izuku looks up with doe eyes and points to the bathroom a few blocks downwards, holding a lazy smirk. "I have to warn you... I'm not one to top." This seems to send both his class and the man into a fit of lust as he walks up to the empty stalls, tail between his legs. As soon as he's gone, the greenette's smile drops and his eyes look stone cold as he watches his friends.

He walks up to the car, alarm beeping but dulled down by a pink muffler, suplied by one of the girls in the group. Gently driving her away, he pops his head in the vehicle, ass sticking out from the front seat, which bothers more than only his gang as they stare. Soon enough, the alarm turns off and the car starts up with a satisfying pop. As Izuku walks back to his friends, the bulkier dude looks him up and down. "How come you never do that with me 'zuku" he drawls out."
Make you moan for me or shut down your annoying ass beeping?" Izuku bites his bottom lip and cocks his head to the side. "because I can do both."

Most of the group laugh out and move to get into the stolen red honda, until a single bullet shot penetrates the glass of the backseat from behind. The class sucks in a sharp breath, muffled by the glass raining down on the asphalt, glittering like lost diamonds. They're scared for their classmate now that they know he's probably about to be in a shootout, but they feel they need to stay in case things get out of hand. Surprisingly, Kirishima especially feels he wants to explore more of this new Izuku before he gets taken away from him.

It seems as if they had nothing to worry about, however, as the greenette grabs the gun from it's holster and shoots where the previous bullet came from, eliciting a sharper-sounding bang. It seems he made his target, as he drawls out a lazy smirk and the sound of something slumping over catches everyone's attention.

High-heeled boots click on dry flooring as someone makes their way up to the two groups, menacingly slow. The noise stops abruptly and a blonde woman comes into view, rocking a red leather jacket and black skin tight jeans that would make anyone drool. She smiles dangerously at Izuku, showing off rows of perfectly white teeth.

"Your dad wants you to take over his gang, bunny."

A/N

HBUGYVVGUBH
I'm not planning on making a part two to this one unless ya'll really want me to so we'll see hehe.
None of this was really planned out aside from me coming up with ideas throughout the day so honestly I'm surprised I managed to wrap it up like I did. Uhm yeah I guess that's all? There was a lot I wanted to do with this story but I would have no idea where to end it so I just left it here.

Thanks for reading my story :( ily
ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 READS

ps. I had so many complications publishing this oml so if anything went wrong tell me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 39
This Is a BakuDeku fanfic. Izuku's dream of being a hero changes after he got diagnosed to be quirkless. That dream had become a distant a fantasy...
76K 1.6K 55
Izuku's mother dies when he was just 3 years old when his house cought fire in terrible accident and just to make things worse he was kidnapped by th...
96.3K 1.4K 27
Izuku Midoriya is a boy that has gone through hell and back. He was bullied for not having a quirk all through middle school by his "best friend" Kat...
827 12 11
These are just random oneshots. Requests are welcome and will do almost any ship besides anyone x Eri, anyone x Kota, and literally any ship with M**...