I Never Knew..... *TBS* (book...

Bởi TheShadowoftheOcean

Ella, a sweet and lovable Newfie girl living a normal life in louisiana. She is big into music and movies. Yo... Xem Thêm

Get to know me!!!
Chapter One: running into you
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7 (Coarse Language)
Chapter 8
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10 *yay*
Chapter 11 "PART 1"
Hello, funny A/N
Chapter 11 "PART 2"
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N (AGAIN)
Chapter 17
Hey guys!
Part 2
Thank you guys!!
First chapter
Not an update, but please read

Chapter 6

791 26 1
Bởi TheShadowoftheOcean

Ella's POV

I woke up in a hotel room, Kaya sleeping in the bed and me on the floor. I had a blanket and a pillow. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I had a shower and wraped a towel around myself. Kaya had woken up and hopped in the shower after me.  After I got changed there was a knock on the door. Kaya walked out of the washroom and went to awnser the door and I went back in the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I walk out to see blake sitting down on the end of the bed watching TV. He looks at me.

"Wow.... just wow!" He says staring. I smile. "You look amazing Ella! Don't be suprised if the olfer guys start flirting!" He says winking. I laugh at him. 

"Where'd Kaya go?" I ask him.

"To see the guys, she wondered what we're doing today!" He says. 

"How about I show you a backwoods time? Bonfire and everything?" I ask him. He instantly lights up. 

"Really?" he asks very interested.

"Sure you won't be able to saty the intire time but you could come for the begining." I beam at him. 

"Can I go ask they guys?" He ask his eyes pleading. I nod and he runs out the door. I grab my phone and text to my friend back in Colombia.

To SUPER_SARA: Got some new kids in town........ bonfire in the woods?

From SUPER_SARA: Hell yeah! What time? any underages?

To SUPER_SARA: Yea, 2

From S_S: Ages?

To S_S: 18, 13

From S_S: Got it!

Blake comes back into the room and pulls me out. Down to the boys room, whom I am now aquanted with. I am imeditatly greeted by Chris asking me if I could actually take them to a bonfire. I again noded my head, followed by 'yes' es and 'hurray' s. 

"We have to go back to Colombia though....." then I get oks and sures. Thomas grabs me and spins me. 

"You might wanna wear something a bit more backwoods." I say to him. He ran and got changed as well did all the other boys. Even Kaya go changed. I told them to bring their swim suits and and extra pair of clothes. I grab my stuff and we got into 4 cars to go to Colombia. I put on the raido in the car me, Thomas, Kaya, Dylan, Dexter, and Blake were taking and blasted it. American Kids by Kenny Chesney came on and I sang along and so did Kaya, after awhile Dexter and Dylan did too. Thomas was driving and Blake had somehow able to fall asleep. Oh well.....

----------------------------------------------

Hey Goats!!!!!!!!

So if you can't tell shes a "Backwoods beauty queen" and is out to find a good time!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Olivia xo

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

34.4K 1.9K 25
Have you ever fangirl so bad that you think you're already being obsess with that certain person? Well, you're about to meet one of the luckiest fan...
73.9K 1.8K 33
~MINI SEQUEL IS OUT~ for more information about the sequel, scroll to the next part of the last chapter. Thank you! A girl (reader) who doesn't even...
4.4K 64 32
A lot of people in the kingdom are telling stories about how rude prince Thomas is. His mother died when he was 18, now he is 24 and sinds then he is...
604 69 17
NOTE: My friend and I wrote this as a complete joke. We have written this like those typical stories with stuttering and everything. It's meant to be...