Chapter 6

Ella's POV

I woke up in a hotel room, Kaya sleeping in the bed and me on the floor. I had a blanket and a pillow. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I had a shower and wraped a towel around myself. Kaya had woken up and hopped in the shower after me.  After I got changed there was a knock on the door. Kaya walked out of the washroom and went to awnser the door and I went back in the bathroom to do my makeup and hair. I walk out to see blake sitting down on the end of the bed watching TV. He looks at me.

"Wow.... just wow!" He says staring. I smile. "You look amazing Ella! Don't be suprised if the olfer guys start flirting!" He says winking. I laugh at him. 

"Where'd Kaya go?" I ask him.

"To see the guys, she wondered what we're doing today!" He says. 

"How about I show you a backwoods time? Bonfire and everything?" I ask him. He instantly lights up. 

"Really?" he asks very interested.

"Sure you won't be able to saty the intire time but you could come for the begining." I beam at him. 

"Can I go ask they guys?" He ask his eyes pleading. I nod and he runs out the door. I grab my phone and text to my friend back in Colombia.

To SUPER_SARA: Got some new kids in town........ bonfire in the woods?

From SUPER_SARA: Hell yeah! What time? any underages?

To SUPER_SARA: Yea, 2

From S_S: Ages?

To S_S: 18, 13

From S_S: Got it!

Blake comes back into the room and pulls me out. Down to the boys room, whom I am now aquanted with. I am imeditatly greeted by Chris asking me if I could actually take them to a bonfire. I again noded my head, followed by 'yes' es and 'hurray' s. 

"We have to go back to Colombia though....." then I get oks and sures. Thomas grabs me and spins me. 

"You might wanna wear something a bit more backwoods." I say to him. He ran and got changed as well did all the other boys. Even Kaya go changed. I told them to bring their swim suits and and extra pair of clothes. I grab my stuff and we got into 4 cars to go to Colombia. I put on the raido in the car me, Thomas, Kaya, Dylan, Dexter, and Blake were taking and blasted it. American Kids by Kenny Chesney came on and I sang along and so did Kaya, after awhile Dexter and Dylan did too. Thomas was driving and Blake had somehow able to fall asleep. Oh well.....

----------------------------------------------

Hey Goats!!!!!!!!

So if you can't tell shes a "Backwoods beauty queen" and is out to find a good time!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Olivia xo