Last Day On Earth |The Walki...

By TheOrangeArmy

|ENG|The world changed, people starting to change. The world gone mad. The worst out there in the mad world a... More

Characters
The dead
Open your eyes
Welcome
Boxcar
Rick
Can't go back
Escaped
Gods
Today is your lucky day =)
Cas
Community
A new day
Who are you?
Threat
Dad
Truth
Highway to hell
Breaking point
Them
Goodbye
Lost
Beasts
Monster
Hunt
Trapped
Past
Hello there
Taken
Surrounded
Dinner
Making new friends
Target
Maze of mirrors
Pain
Soldier
PART 2
Stuck
Suits
HAIL ME
What the hell
Diet
James
Carsick
The Mine
Ghost
The monster
Cole
The whisperers
Father and son
Hunt
Fear
Bruises
Chaos
Attack
My soul is in hell
Auf Wiedersehen
I'm right here.
Throw up
I can't
U-boat
Not normal pills
Let's race
Ramming the mustang
More problems
Cigarette
Lord of the rings
Spoon
Stupidity
taken
Draining
3 organisations
Suprise attack
Productions
Saving Sam
Dave
Ending sacrifice
Few days later
The end

Stoned

23 0 0
By TheOrangeArmy

Dean got free of his straps. He fell on the ground. Sam didn't hear him. Dean walked to the door if was decorated with roses. And there was a sign on it. Dean looked at the weird symbols they call letters but he couldn't find any word out if it. 'Oh there stands pie.' He said.

Sam
'How many did he take?' Chris asked
'Ehm 5?' He answered. 'Five?!'
Chris laughed. 'Good luck guess you find your brother dead somewhere else instead of a mine.' He said.
He still laughed. 'Not funny Chris.' Sam disconnected the radio. 'Dean you need to sta-' Sam said as he turned around. He dropped the radio on the empty bed. 'You're gone.' He said. Sam walked out of the medic post. Michonne noticed him. 'How's he?' She asked. Sam met her gaze. 'He's gone. Empty bed.' He said.
'Shit.' Michonne said. She took her katana out. Sam laid his hand on the blade. 'No need he's stoned. He will be talking to a tree or something.' Sam said.

They heard a loud noise. And then glass break. Sam looked at the chevy. He saw Dean climbing into the Chevy through the window. His legs stayed out of the car. As he heard Dean curse. 'Give me a second.' Sam said. And ran to the car. 'Dean What the hell are you doing?!' He said. Dean got behind the wheel. 'I'm stealing this car.' He said. 'What else would I be doing?' He said.
Sam sighed. 'Dean this is your car.' Sam said. And showed him the keys. Dean opened his mouth. 'Ohhh...' he said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 583 43
The Winchester brothers and their friends continue their battle against the otherworldly forces of evil while also searching for the brothers' father...
102K 3.7K 31
You could never tell Whether you were The monster. ††† ☣Spoilers☣ #1 in Saviors 10/24/18 #1 in Ultraviolence 10/25/18 #2 in Lucille 12/23/18 #9 in Je...
65.9K 1.5K 48
Romance should be the last thing on her mind once the world ended- and it was... until she met Daryl Dixon. While trying to adapt to the way the new...
1M 26.8K 121
"You lose everyone, that's just the way it is now. Get used to it." The new world, where blood and dirt stained your body like it was your favourite...