I'm With You (Jonas Kahnwald:...

By EveningStar1308

"Today is the day it all began, the day we met ... You and I ... Your world and my world ... They form an int... More

Clarifications.
Cast and Soundtrack.
Content of the Story.
The Woman on the Way to School.
Mikkel's Disappearance.
A Shared Pain.
The Unexpected Package.

Slow And Steady: The Girl From Another World.

540 17 1
By EveningStar1308

"I move slow and steady, but I feel like a waterfall. Yeah, I move slow and steady, past the ones that I used to know... And I'm never ready 'cause I know, I know, I know that time won't let me show what I want to show".

  Winden... A small German town that, at first glance, does not seem to have anything special but, that place had the power to cause wounds so deep that they would never close ... That happened to Leyna Wöller, a young native from said town, before meeting a mysterious woman on her way to school.

  At first, she didn’t want to have anything to do with everything that was happening in her hometown, however, her role in this is much greater than she ever imagined ... The mission will be more than dangerous, but she will discover the Winden's deep secrets and how this goes beyond her own existence and in turn connects her directly to another world ... to the world of Jonas Kahnwald.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.3K 1K 24
The Doctor was investigating the Nestene Consciousness and possibly a potential companion. Then he gained a different interest, Rose Tyler's new tate...
760 42 13
(Morgan is 180-181) Rose is gone. It's just Terra and the Doctor now. That was when Martha became involved. Sweet Martha... There are these signs, ab...
101K 10.3K 34
Book Three of the award-winning Undone Realms Series! Clara and Nolan have been living happily together in their hotel-sized pocket realm for almost...
66.3K 4K 35
Two 'average' Community College girls have their lives changed overnight when they accidentally cross over into a different dimension. Suddenly, Chim...