Drunken Mistake

By CaelShinMoon

SU#1SERIES SECTION1#6 SERIES One night of one mistake lead to a non ending discussion and complicated relatio... More

Author's POV
: 2
: 3
: 4
: 5
: 6
: 7
: 8
: 9
: 10
: 11
: 12
: 13
: 14
: 15

: 1

71 2 0
By CaelShinMoon

In Trouble

It's in the middle of class when Mica throw me a crampled paper. So? What do she want?

We're now 4th year high school and have already got used to the school protocols. Well- We're graduating after all.

I smirked once i saw the content of the paper.

Club hopping?
Don't tell the two they're such kill joys.

Tch. HAHAHAHA!

You're such a dork Mica. I nod at her when i saw her looking. Putting up with the class a little more than 5 hours, We're now in our apartment- more of a penthouse.

Once were finally inside I saw my four other friend lay their ass off wherever around the room, Well- atleast i could see Vie hogging all the sofa bed for herself.

My eyes immediately search for Mica for our plan later- maybe after dinner.

"I'll be cooking guys. Give me a minute and i'll call you all out."

My question answered when i heard her voice coming from the kitchen.

"Make sure that thing won't kill us Mica."

Before I could reach the kitchen I saw Liz on her room, maybe changing her clothes or taking a nap? Whatever it is. She's pretty occupied.

Liza is basically a famous individual since we transferred at our new school- first year 'till now, She has her own fan club. And i might say it's pretty plenty.

So it wouldn't be a surprise if she hook up with any of them. That's something I always saw every recess. Before I could go ask her to come with me at the cafeteria she already has some company- a guy if i must add.

While Vie is occupied by something- or rather someone, Mica has one thing she made sure.

"Never hook up or fling with your schoolmate, It make things complicated. "

And true to her word, She's lay low with school relationships. Tho you can't deny that guys practically throw/ kill themselves for her to notice them.

We're pretty famous, Our whole class actually is. I don't want to take the credit for it, While me.

I don't want a head ache. Atleast i don't need one from a guy.

"Hey Mavs. You okay?"

I snap out of my reverie, seeing Mica infront if me, Wearing a cute black printed panda apron. Without a second thought I blurted,

"You look cute with that apron."

I literally facepalm my self when i saw that annoying smirk on her lips. I shouldn't have said that, This girl take compliments as easy as eating.

"Don't fall for me Mavs, i can't catch you, y'know."

"Oh please!"

I exaggerated. Which she just shrugged off by laughing.

"Whatever. Help me here since you seems pretty slack off."

I rolled my eyes at her, And put on my own blue cat printed apron.

"Should we cook some meat? Steak sounds good."

She ask but she already prepared all the needed ingredients. I sigh but nodded anyways before helping her.

"Hey Mavs! Call me Chef Mica."

We're basically done so she's already fooling around. Before I could counter her statement, her usual enemy already do that for me.

"Oh please. It would take you atleast half a millennium to be a Chef Mica."

A lazy Vie enter the kitchen seating, at our dining area.

However Mica quickly counter it with another comeback, and the whole circus of them arguing play out.

"How mean, And here I am cooking for your lazy ass."

"It's your duty, I am your maknae duh!"

"Exactly! I am your Unnie so treat me like one, won't you?"

"But you rarely act one. Your much more of an acting maknae. "

"That's not true!"

"Oh yes it is!"

Before the fight could heat up, I already intervened.

"Shut up you two. You still has a food to look after Mica."

Contemplating what she has to do, Mica huffed her cheeks before turning her back, to return to her cooking.

Once i made sure she's out of earshot, I face Vie. Deadpanned.

"You really have a weird way of thanking her."

I said. Slightly amused.

The thing is, Vie is honest with me and Liza with how she feel but with Mica she can't just stay saying anything nice at all. She's so twisted, especially with the older one.

I never knew why.

"What? It's totally her fault."

Sighed. Massaging my temples with her statement, I choose to shut up and just stay silent before it stresses me out more.

For all i know, She's so much more close to Mica than she is to me. I mean, Mica basically already memorized her mood swings everytime but i'm still sometimes amiss.

Well- the thing is, Mica know us all, by heart .

She's close with all of us, Well. I could say I'm closer to her than these two.

Me and Mica while Vie and Liza. That's how it has always been.

"Is she done?"

We face the newly come Liza. She has already finished showering and already changed into pajamas. Typical of her, an early sleeper.

"Yeah, Just sit down and I'll prepare the plates."

She nodded. Her phone on her hand, maybe one of her hook ups again.

She has a lot.

As if she noticed me staring she give me a 'what' look.

"You know, You have to stop that some day from now."

She gave me her 'oh-come-on' look ,

"It's just for fun Mavs, As long as the same side is having fun all are good. Quit being a funblocker, Reins."

Tch. Before i knew it i already left them rolling my eyes at her.

Seriously, She need to stop that one of this day- Things can turn pretty bad.

I sighed with what seems 3rd time this evening. I really need to loosen up, I definitely need this clubbing tonight.

Once I finish preparing, Mica came with the stake on hand.

We ate with a few conversation with school activities and so.

Liza and Vie decided to clean up since Mica and I cook.

We're now seating at our velvet sofa bed watching tv, when I decided to ask Mica about tonight.

"We're gonna sneak out. I don't want another replay of last time."

She said drewing an exaggerated sigh. I nod.

"Neither do I."

We agreed to the plan to sneak when the two are already sleeping. There is two master bedroom in our penthouse, One for me and Mica. While another one for Liz and Vie and another guest room.

The last time we plan clubbing without telling Liz and Vie, Liz found out- how? I never knew- And gave us an hour worth of nagging.

She's the eldest among us so she's so uptight when it comes to our well being, but she with herself is pretty much naughty and haughty.

When the clock hit 8 pm, Liz already retired to her bed and Vie said she's also sleeping early- seems like she got into another fight with her longtime bestfriend.  Her, guy bestfriend which she like for the longest time now, she's just so dense to notice.

"Let's dress up. I have John to pick us."

I could already hear the mischief in Mica's voice. She plan to go all out tonight.

Thing is, If Liza is just hook ups and flirts with words and sometimes action but mostly words and chat, cause she said:

"Those petty boys doesn't deserve to touch me, I'm just bored so I'm entertaining them."

And Vie has a freakish of a Protective boybestfriend who keep her company and busy.

Mica is a flirt- a professional play girl. She always have boys on her arsenal, tho not schoolmate cause of her rule- She still has guys hooking up with her. I sometimes ask her if she still has her vcard but she answered me with a smug look and shrugged it off afterwards.

But If I might say, I guess she already lose it long ago. Heck! I saw her one time sporting a fuckin hickey on her neck, and when we take a bath rare times. I saw it in between her chest, her thighs and navel.

I tease her beacuse of it, but she's adamant about it. Why she'd turned out to be a playgirl has a reason, Almost all of us has.

"John's downstairs, Let's go?"

I nod. Wearing a playful grin, which she returned with a smirk.
We quietly and successfully exited our penthouse and boarded her cousin's blue Alfa Romeo Giulia. We decided that it would be easy to use only one car and has her cousin for chapperone.

-

We reach the club after 10 minutes of driving, I think we're in some parts of San Isidro but that would be the least thing i could care.

When we reach the entrance the bouncer practically bow down to us, as if earning our favor. I smirk at the sight.

A loud banging of music immediately greeted us when we made our way to the counter.

A seems like Americana girl approached John, taking him away from us.

I'm not close with John so I can't tell him off and instead turn to Mica who already got a drink on her hand.

She've always been fast.

"Hey. Tell your goddamn cousin, he's our only drive home. I don't want to be found by Liza."

"Hell! Neither do I."

She made her way to him still has her glass of seems like mojito in her hand. Once i made sure that she told the guy, I nodded at her.

As if on cue all hell break loose. The girl run rampant, Fuck. I have to rethink going with her again.

Sighing, I ordered a margarita. Drinking the thing off on my mouth, it left a bitter after taste but i still ordered another one anyway.

I was on my third drink when a guy approached me, He's all smiley but I can't really find him attractive tho his handsome- i'll give him that- I don't like him enough to be a company for tonight.

Begrudgingly, I made my way to the dance floor, spotting Mica making out with some french looking guy. This club sure is international.

I lose some minutes to dancing when the mini stage light up, revealing a mid twenties woman.

"Everyone! Another amazing performance from Liam would be presented for you tonight. Please enjoy!"

A loud cheering followed suit after the introduction.  That Liam guys must have been popular to create such cheering.

A tap from what looks like an acoustic guitar, was the cue to light up the stage and reveal a handsome looking man.

His hair is down, making him look like he just got up from bed. Damn that sexy jaw and collarbone! Blue eyes, fuck. Nicely protuded nose and kissable luscious lips.

When our eyes met, i reluctantly but almost immediately wetted my lips- quivering in anticipation.

When he started singing and playing, I knew I'm damned.

I'm in trouble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.1K 1.2K 36
One night was all it took One mistake And now she's pregnant
165K 4.5K 75
A church girl has a one night stand with the Drug Lords son. Could the next a sequence of unfortunate events brings them together? Inspo: "if I'm no...
1.4K 18 5
A night that should have been just one crazy fling ends up being much more complicated than what Reiju had anticipated.
128K 2.5K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...