What Happens After The Phone...

Por amysousa

Sequel to "Prank Phone Call = Love?". Sky and Avery have finally finished Highschool and the years have gone... Más

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen (The End)

Chapter Ten

4.1K 174 13
Por amysousa

Hey Guys! As you all know this story is coming to an end and I'm thinking that there is going to be around 5-6 more chapters until the end (not sure about an epilogue yet)

Vote, Comment, Fan, ENJOY :D!!!

It Started With A Phone Call ~ Chapter Ten

©Copyright 2012, AmySousa

~Sky's P.O.V~

           Where the Hell am I? I asked myself as I started waking up. I was curled up and couldn't move my arms. Am I tied up? I was definitely in a car. By the limited movement I was definitely in a truck. At least it wasn't a car.

           Trevor, I snarled in my own mind. He took me by surprise. How could I have been so stupid? I shouldn't have taken out the garbage. I at least shouldn't have let the door lock behind me. That's when I felt something vibrating in my pocket.

           My phone! It's probably Dan! The ringer was on low and I could barely make out the sound because of the driving. I attempted shifting around to get into a more comfortable position, but I had no luck. I was at least lying down on something soft. The baby was kicking and I had the urge to put my hands on my stomach, but they were tied behind my back. I was completely hopeless.

~Dan's P.O.V~

           "This is the place," the detective said once we pulled up near Trevor's address. I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt to get out of the car, but the cop held me down. "You aren't going anywhere. It may be dangerous so you need to stay here," he said before getting out of the car. I went to grab the handle to open the door, but I heard the sound of the click. Son of a mother locked it from the outside.

           "Come on, Sky. Please get out of this," I whispered to myself. Luke put his hand on my shoulder and squeezed it. "She'll be ok, man. He didn't get away with it the first time. He won't get away with it now," he said as I began to cry again.

           It's different this time. "It's not just Sky anymore now. It's Sky and our baby. If Sky loses the baby and makes it out all right, she'll be a mess. Hell, I'll also be a mess, but she'll be worse," I said before choking a bit.

           "If she doesn't make it out I'll lose both of them. You know how terrible that would be? I won't be able to live another day without her."  There's no point in life without her. Luke didn't say anything after my outburst. He knew I was right and couldn't deny it.

           After a good half hour of searching, the detective and his people came back holding a few boxes full of things. "The place is clear, but I want you to come and see something that may be important." I slowly nodded my head and got out of the car and began walking behind him towards the house.

           It was a tiny little place. You could tell that Trevor was barely surviving. There were no lights, the place had no insulation so it was freezing, and many walls and pieces of furniture were broken. "Come this way." I looked up and walked into the room that I was told to. I gasped at what I saw.

           There were pieces of construction paper everywhere and you could tell that they had been ripped down from the wall. That wasn't what surprised me though. There were thousands of pictures of Sky around the entire room.

            There were pictures from graduation, pictures of our wedding with me cut out of them, pictures of Sky at work, and pictures of just Sky walking. "Oh my God," I said. "This is going to be very dangerous," the detective started. "He should've gone to a mental institution and stayed there permanently."

                                                                           ~~~

           "Why is he even out!" Sky's mother screamed while in tears. Sky's father tried his best to calm her down, but it was no use. "If we catch him I'm going to get my lawyers to put him in jail for the rest of his life," my mother added without emotion. Evie and Avery were both crying and my Dad looked enraged.

           Garrett and Brody were catching an emergency flight to Toronto so they could help with the investigation. The detective and the police all thought it was a good idea since he knew Trevor well for years. Trevor's parents were contacted, but they weren't any help since they were living in England and had no idea that Trevor was even released. Great parents I scoffed at the thought of it.

           The police had called Brittany's parent's to question them and mention that their other daughter was in custody of the police at the moment, but their phones were both "out of service."

           "This is just bull," I said.

           "Sir, we got some information from the girl," a cop said after leaving a questioning room. I felt as if my ears had perked up. Everyone looked at him expectantly. "Brittany had her car with her and she gave us all of the information about it. There's a GPS inside of the car that we can track. Maybe she could lead us to them," he said.

           "Good job, Brookes. It should take a few minutes to pin point the location, but we can definitely find it. The only problem is that the car may be turned off," the detective said. Luke cut him off. "Not a problem. Just give me a computer and I'll be done within a matter of minutes."

           Everyone stood around Luke as he quickly did some stuff on the computer. He had information about Brittany laid out on the table in front of him as he did his stuff. "There we go. Now the page just needs to load up and we'll see exactly where her car is." Everyone looked at the screen, and when the images loaded up gasped.

           "She's that far?!"

~Sky's P.O.V~

           After what felt like hours the car stopped. During the time I was in there I learned that it wasn't a really small trunk. I managed to get my legs, which are also tied up, to move around a bit. I also wasn't freezing, which is weird. 

           As soon as I heard the trunk opening I closed my eyes. "Wakey Wakey, " Trevor's disgusting voice spoke. I stayed silent and didn't move a single muscle. "You're still out of it. Good. Now I can at least bring you in without a problem," he said before taking me out of the trunk. 

           Trevor somehow managed to get me over his shoulder and started carrying me somewhere.  I took the opportunity to open my eyes. It was really dark outside. I guess I wasn't wrong when I thought hours had passed. 

           I looked around without moving my head and almost gasped when I saw that we were in Calgary.  How the heck are they suppose to find me now? I thought angrily. 

           At the worst moment possible my phone started beeping. "Well look at that. Someone's trying to contact little Sky. Looks like that's not happening," Trevor said before reaching into my coat pocket.

           I fought the urge to snap at him. I knew I wouldn't have a chance if I did so I just kept pretending that I was still knocked out.  The sound of my phone breaking on the ground took the last bit of hope away from me. 

                                                                          ~~~

           Trevor carried me into a weird building. It looked like an office of some sort and I wondered why he chose here. He took me up to the highest level before taking me into a dark room. This is where it all happens, I thought bitterly. To my surprise, Trevor opened a door that was disguised as a wall and brought me inside before laying me down on a bed. 

           "Hopefully you'll be awake by the time I get back," Trevor said before leaving me alone and locking the door. I quickly sat up and looked around.

It looked like a normal room would- minus the windows of course. There was a bed that was fully made, there was furniture like a nightstand, a dresser, and even a little futon underneath the little light opening that looked like a vent.

           Thankfully there was a heater in here. I also noticed blinds that were covering a wall in front of the bed. I went to open them and was confused when I saw the inside of a meeting room.  Why would he bring me here?

                                                                                   ~~~

Here are links to different websites that I'm on. I'll follow back on my own if I like what you have, but please don't beg me to follow you back! 

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AmySousa/279522382094744 (External link)

Twitter:http://twitter.com/#!/amysousa

Instagram: @amysousa

Tumblr: http://www.oh-so-sparkly.tumblr.com/ (Fashion blog) or http://www.amysousa.tumblr.com (Peronal blog)

Website: http://www.wix.com/amy_sousa/amysousa 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

62.8K 2.6K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
28.4K 698 26
(Student/Teacher) I am stereotypical. I'm blonde. I'm slutty. I'm a cheerleader. I'm treated like a princess. But have you ever had the revelation...
1.4M 46.8K 67
❝He was the scary story parents read to their kids. And she fell in love with a monster.❞ ----- Xanthe Jacox is a sarcastic, fierce and down to earth...
9.4M 241K 53
If you ever met Jezzabelle Lemana you'd think she was a nice, sweet, loving person with the perfect life. But some things are not what they seem. Th...