ANIMATRIX! (THE GUIDE TO THE...

By abcxyz12389101

Are you a fan of anime? The screen and quality of the majority of anime are out-dated and boring despite thei... More

INTRODUCTION
Fate/Stay Night (Unlimited Blade works)
RWBY
ANGEL BEATS
DRIFTING DRAGONS
FAIRY GONE
STAND MY HEROES: (PIECES OF TRUTH)
SPORTS ANIME:(Haikyuu, Kuroko's Basket Ball, Number24) SK8: INFINITY.
A3 SEASON SPRING AND SUMMER
DIG DELIGHT DIRECT DRIVE("D4DJ")-2020-2021
HAKUOKI
TORADORA

INGRESS: THE ANIMATION

80 25 2
By abcxyz12389101

INTRODUCTION:                                                                                                                                                                    "Ingress: The Animation", is a Japanese anime television series based on a mobile game of the same name which I would recommend to everyone (Trailers at the end).                                                                                             The story follows special police investigator Makoto, who has the power to read the memories of objects he touches. While investigating a laboratory explosion that was researching an unknown substance called "Exotic Matter" (XM), he touches the ring of a woman who was the sole survivor of the explosion and sees a horrifying vision that embroils him in a massive conspiracy.                                                                                                                                                                                  After this  preview,  I would not mention any details which would ruin incidents or parts inside the series.                                                                                                                                                                                  A full-fledged action , crime and adventure series with a female lead and a powerful plot that marks a creative atmosphere and exclusive characterization that are both modern and fun to watch.                                                                                                                                                                                          

RATING:                                                                                                                                                                                      I would rate it 10/10 . The opening and end songs are fantastic and great to listen to.                           The series contains 11 episodes of one season in total.  It might become the best anime of your life!                                                                                    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
275K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
149K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
149K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...