My Dream Artificial Intellige...

By RubyFeynix

One day, George received an mysterious email while he was working on his computer. When he opened it, he was... More

--Author Note--
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Special Note Part 1
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Special Note Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
After The Stream
Chapter 21

Chapter 11

1.1K 50 58
By RubyFeynix

Thank you to Aquawastaken for drawing another wonderful fanart for my book. This is cute and adorable. I love it! Thank you! <3

-- George POV --

          "So, who is this special person that helped you realize and started to trust people?"

          I was surprised with his question and I could feel my face starting to warm up. "W-what do you mean?" I stuttered out, nervously trying to look at Dream's direction. But all I could see was only a notification, no Dream in my sight.

I am going to the living room since I think it will be more comfortable for you two to just talk alone. Don't worry I will not leave. I'll come back when it's over! Have fun with Nick!

          I felt somewhat sad, but also relieved. I knew there was no way I could talk about Dream in front of him, especially after I heard what Nick said to me.

          "Come on, George. There is no way you just suddenly want to talk to me by yourself. You're too stubborn for that, George. I wonder who this special person is since this person must not be your friend from school or your childhood friend, but managed to be so close to you pretty quickly. I assumed you guys got close not a long time ago. Since if you know him longer than I assumed, I'm pretty sure you will be more open than you are all this time. Is that also the reason why you seem so happy this day too? If yes.. Oh my, this person must be really special for you, huh?" I totally could imagine Nick's smirk right now just by hearing his voice.

          "S-shut up, Nick." Somehow, I felt ashamed and exposed. "You know too much." I grumbled at his laughs.

          "You can say that I'm pretty observant. Actually, I was told by people to consider taking Psychology instead of Computer Science when I applied to college."

          "Yeah, sure. Keep dreaming, Nick." I snarked back, but he just laughed back at my reply.

          "Soooo, who is this person?" He asked curiously.

           "Er...."

            What should I say? Even if I trust him, I can't just tell him about Dream being an AI! What should I do? Oh my God. Think, George! I need to make it sounds believable.

            "He's.. just my new neighbour that just moved in two weeks ago. He seems really nice at first, so we started to talk a lot. I don't really know how we got close to each other and I just feel like I can trust him. He is the one that managed to convince me that there are a lot of people who care about me. He has also convinced me to try to talk and put my trust in you. Are you happy now?" I answered, annoyed and flustered. My heart beat was so fast right now, probably because I was so nervous about the lie.

             "Yeah, absolutely! I am so happy to hear this! It must be really exciting, having your crush living next to you, huh?"

              "Oh my God, Nick! He is not my crush! He is just my neighbor, and a man, a man!" also an AI.

              "So?" He asked back, confused.

               "What do you mean 'so?'? I can't date a man, Nick."

              "Why not? I don't really mind the idea of dating a man. Oh, are you homophobic or something?"

               "What? No! I'm not homophobic."

               "Well, if you said so then why can't you date a man?"

               "Because, I am straight. I guess?" I said, somehow in an unconvincing tone. Now that I thought more about it, I had never really thought much about my sexuality. I am straight, right?

               "You guess?"

               "It just.." I sighed. "I don't know, Nick. I've never dated anyone in my entire life, okay? I've never had romantic feelings for anyone. So I really don't know." I told him nervously. "And I'm 23 years old this year. I'm such a big loser."

               "Hey, it's okay. You're not a loser. You'll figure it out slowly, okay? Just take your time. Love is not something that you can force to happen. It will come naturally when the time is right." He consoled patiently, which worked well to calm me down.

               "Yeah, thanks, Nick." I smiled softly, grateful I got to talk to him after all this time. He was pretty annoying, but he was also a fun person to talk to.

              "And don't worry about love, dude. It's 2020, what are you worried about? Even me myself dated boys too."

              "Whaaaat? Didn't you say you just broke with your girlfriend two months ago on the live stream?"

               "Well, I am bisexual." He shrugged and said it so easily, I still couldn't believe how confident he was.

              "I can't believe how you can say that so easily."

             "Are you going to hate me now after you know about that fact?"

             "Are you kidding me, Nick? After all you did to me?" I say in a tone of disbelief while raising one of my brows in wonder. "You heard and helped me out of my comfort zone and I will just hate you because of who you're dating? You really need to make better excuses if you want to get rid of me." He laughed at that, me joining not soon after.

            "Don't worry, George. You will be okay. Oh, who knows, maybe your neighbor will become your future boyfriend, right?" He teased smugly. "I'm hearing wedding bells, such a loud sound too."

            "Nick! I told you, he is just my neighbor! We are just friends, nothing more!" I was regretting telling him (not really) about Dream now as I heard his laugh once again.

           "Alright, alright. I won't tease you anymore." He replied after he calmed down. "So, since the game is over, what are we gonna to do now?"

            "Umm.. I don't know?" I replied back, a little hesitated. I felt like I wanted to talk more about my past, but I was not sure how to say that to him. "I think I still wanna talk about.. You know.."

           "Your past?"

           "Yeah, that."

            "Well, then, start talking, dude. I'm all ears."

            "Thank you, Nick."

            "No need to thank me, dude. That's what a friend does, support each other."

            I smiled hearing his word, and started telling him more about my past. He patiently heard all of my rants and supported me. He also said the same thing like Dream did. That they didn't deserve me, I deserve all the love and care, and I should love myself more. I was really grateful to have them as my friend. Thank you, God, for giving me a chance to get to know all of these amazing people. I smiled softly. We kept talking and discussed a lot of stuff after that. It was so much fun to talk with Nick.

            But I wondered what was Dream doing right now?

-- Dream POV --

           "It seems like my plan is going smoothly."

            Now I was sitting on the television screen that was in the living room all alone. I opened some random movies to watch, but my mind didn't focus on the movie at all. I groaned, troubled that I felt a sting of hurt in my chest somehow, remembering back to the moment I saw George smile and laugh with Nick. I felt like I wanted him to smile and laugh only for me, which was selfish of me. I wanted to hear his giggle and see his adorable expressions only for my own. But I couldn't.

            "This is for George. This is the best for him. I should be happy for him that he finally break through his barrier and trusts someone else. I'm supposed to be happy that George is finally happy right?"

            But then why did my chest hurt so bad and I'm not happy at all?

~Word Count : 1297~

I will received a request for you who want to see the moment where Dream as AI and George as his partner. If I find I can write it inside of my story I will put it with the story so feel free to request. Just leave the request on the bird comment below.

🐦

~Ruby Feynix~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 118 14
Dream is transferred from school to school but it always ends up the same. No matter what he does, he gets bullied to the point of moving again; all...
2.7M 88.1K 43
George is hopelessly in love with Clay, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Clay is concerned and confused about why his friend is avoid...
294 13 1
When Dream goes to London to surprise George on his birthday and only now seeing each other IRL for the first time leads Dream into a constant knowin...
6.9K 188 25
Dream has a evil twin who is out to get him known as Nightmare, his best friend who he likes, George, doesn't know about his evil twin, he knows abou...