All for the sake of love ||co...

By ishpep2

He was intelligent, rich, handsome and a snub, he had all, all girls succumb to him but he paid attention to... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
Cast 1
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
CHAPTER 13
1000 reads
Chapter 14A
Chapter 14 ..part b
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
2k+ readsπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
a call to help!!😫
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Appreciation
My other works

Chapter 21

128 27 2
By ishpep2

We are on a mission to get to 3000 reads😫😫I really need you guys to help me do it..please

Post the link on your status, message board and share. Thanks☺☺

   ●●●●●●●|●|●●●●●●●

Lovelina's pov

Election day in Highlander high is always rough and busy.

Everyone running around whispering. Teachers arranging students ,candidates sweating due to nervousness.

It is hell of a job to be a candidate now against the I-twins those girls are as low as low can be.

They would do anything to win  ,they can betray each other to win and to think we were best friends from SS1 ,not knowing they were only trying to make me not run against them. Smh. I finally saw through them.in Jss2 and they have since shown their selves as themselves.

I really trusted them with a lot of secrets ,and they even tried to use them to blackmail me,but I am the Lovelina Olaniyan, people respect me because I respect myself.

I love true people and I believe that fake friends are better than hypocrites.

Everyone thinks I am crazy for thinking that but I know myself because I learnt it the hard way.

If I had known the I-twins were low in thinking and reasoning I would have not befriended or even told any secret to them

But the saying to err is to human and to forgive is divine is very true In my case .

I believe all things work together for our good.

If I hadn't found out they were fake I would have probably been crying right now..

Authors note

Yeah lovelina!!!🤗🤗

Look I am not supposed to be updating so what I am writing is just filler to the next chapters .if you get.

Buh you have to read these for better understanding🤗🤗

See ya anytime I am free❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.1K 4.7K 36
"Nimi, a frustrated church girl, encounters her biggest temptation yet when she lands herself in the arms of Lagos' most eligible bachelor..." Nimi i...
482 69 14
I sat in my bed looking around for what to do. I decided not to go to school today because I was hellbent on avoiding Justin after yesterday's event...
7.8K 1.4K 45
Judith's life takes a sudden turn during her SS1 days, when her dad died from a ghastly road accident.. which dashes her hope of being a professional...
165K 32.2K 62
| PUBLISHED ON HINOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON RNOVEL | | PUBLISHED ON READOO | | PUBLISHED ON VOLCANOEBOOK | "Love is needing someone, Love is puttin...