The child with the bruised an...

By PokemomMaster

Inko Midoriya hadn't seen her husband in fie years during that time she had one boy later she met All Might a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
harem or no harem
Part 12
should i continue if no answer comes I will stop this story peace
Harem or no harem
Harem ha has haha yoda
finish

Part 11

777 17 3
By PokemomMaster

Izukus present quirks

One For All

Energy manipulation

(You'll see why I only wrote one)

Devouring Crimson stage 3/4

(the sacred flame third form)

Bio supremacy

(evolved form and combination of Bio storm , Bio Manipulation cybertron)

(You'll see why I took nearly all of them away )

Back to story

He then went forward all the way to Shota who looked away she blamed herself for his wounds but when he grabbed her hand she turned and saw the huge whole she began crying and lifted her finger brushing his cheek "why you idiot why"she asked but instead of a answer he grabbed her hand and pulled her into a kiss .Then broke it they were shocked but Shota was shocked the most because what she saw was a small on his face and the question"are...you...okay"he asked she began crying and pulled him into her large breasts that felt like pillows to him but he didn't care about that he was just happy to be in her embrace"finally..finally...i...got.....you...bac-but before he could finish he lost conscience meaning he didn't hear them scream his name nor feel the wind when in All Mights arms who flew to the hospital.

Now

Izuku woke up from the constant beeping in the background and when he opened his eyes he looked around the room before noticing some wieght on his legs .Shota was sleeping their meanwhile others were asllep on the ground in sleeping bags looking as if they spent the night even Shinso,Mei and his parents as well as some of the pro heroes he met as a child thanks to his parents like Miriko and Ryukyu.But he didn't want to wake them so he checked in with Venom"hey Venom you there" but there was no response suddenly he couldn't breath and he began to feel his power being drained when all of a sudden his vision vanished and he was left in a small dark room infront of the words "child born of heroes heart give up your cursed abilities and we shall reward you"he was confused then when he pressed list it shoed all his quirks except for several and pressed accept only to see the list change Quirk list it said then when he pressed it he saw the quirks he still had (look at the top of the page why because i'm lazy).He sighed but noticed one person waking up Shota began to open her eyes when she saw him sitting smiling"hey sleeping beauty looks like you didn't need a kiss to wake up huh"he said she jumped on him hugging him and crying "I thought I lost you you idiot "she said waking everyone up as well and when they saw him lets just say their group hug was scarier and deadlier than fighting the Nomu. After that Everyone began to leave the hospital one by one till it became Shotas turn"Shota I-"but before he could finish she left leaving this pain in his heart he was alone in the hospital waiting for the two days to finish quickly so he could leave.

In UA Izuku and Story Pov

Izuku was called into the principals office when he knocked on the door and entered from the words of the principle "Ah please come in".

Izuku: So i'm going to make a small assumption but ah am I hear because you want me to switch classes and explain what my quirks are"

Nezu: Smart kid I like you already and your assumption was on the market now please explain so that you can go to your new class".

izuku: Well My quirk energy manipulation which speaks for itself the second is called devouring crimson see this quirk is one of what you call the supreme four it is a powerful one of a kind flame that burns 6 times hotter than endeavors fire given the fact that he also has a supreme flame called Hellfire and finally my last but not least quirk Bio supremacy which i'm certain you understand what it does but I can also manipulate another's biology but i'm not at that level yet infact I dout I can control any of these quirks"Izuku said to him "especially since these quirks aren't the same as before infact their even more powerful than before I need to train them from scratch" he said to himself.

Nezu:I see your quirks there how do I say this ah if trained well could possibly be the most powerful quirk in history in any case you are free to leave and go to your new class 1A good luck".

Izuku thanked Nezu and left he was running till he reached the over sized door of 1A but before he entered he tried speaking to Venom again"Venom talk please"but again no response instead he felt a burning sensation to the brain and then something popped up again"new and final quirk spiderverse abilities holder wields all the power of each Spiderman and can transform into the spider suit " he smiled because he knew he could be Spiderman again.Izuku twisted the nob only to be met by Erasure head giving an announcement and everyone who was once paying attention turned towards me and screamed"Izuku" tackling him down to the ground hugging him except for Shota who desperatley wanted to katsumi and Izumi while everyone was asking him continuously if he was alright.He smiled a smile that felt reasuring to say the least and at the same time made all the girls blush till Aizawa came extending her hand to help me up(p.s Aizawa is like Izukus uncle and was one of the main reasons he didn't commit suicide and because he always let Izuku sleep over his place they even travelled togethor weather it be to different cities, towns and or even hero meetings also she is a girl)Izuku grabbed it and was pulled into a hug by the crying ma"you idiot if you ever do that again I'll kill you you hear me problem child"Izuku smiled and nodded"awwww" said the class before Aizawa turned his head facing them with a deadly glare from his now red eyes and floating hear then he directed Izuku towards his seat everyone was confused till Sero spoke up"umm sir whats going on" he asked"oh right students please welcome your new classmate Izuku Midoriya" it was silent till "WHAT HOW DID A WEAKLING LIKE HIM JOIN"shouted Katsumi and Izumi Izuku looked down and thought"I assumed we were back like back when we were friends but I see I was wrong"he said to himself everyone was angry especcially Aizawa ."thats it you two to the principles office and tell him code 45(classroom immediate switch the two will switch classes to 1B)the girls left unknowing while everyone was smiling while sitting down in their seats"now Izuku im going to continue our discussion from earlier on before you came in"Midoriya nodded"now class the struggle hasn't ended we still have the sport festival"she said giving everyone a heart attack before the part were she mentioned sport festival and made everyone do an anime fall till they heard"WHAT WERE SWITCHING TO 1B"and then again they all smiled happy the two cocky brats were gone the happiest was Izuku.

As soon as they wrapped their heads around the idea of the UA sport festival starting everyone began cheering till they started second guessing that decision dew to the recent events of how we were attacked By villains."This event is a way to show the public the school is safer than ever as well as it is a huge opportunity for each student in UA in fact it might be a life changing opportunity it can't be wasted just because of villains "still some students were a bit hesitant and remained against having the sport festival such as Mineta who to say the truth didn't really belong as a hero the little perv. Aizawa began speaking about how the olympics evolved into a new game one were quirks are used to demonstrate skill it is essential for you to work yourself to the bone train yourselves harder than ever prove to everyone that class 1A is the best in the school" the class began smiling and cheering for ms Aizawa I did to she smiled at us and our entire class was happier seeing her smile but that ended the Instant Izumi and Katsumi entered with angry faces but beside them was principle Nezu who when we saw him we immediately stood up and bowed "mr princpile"we all said he came in and said"now now im only here to drop of some kids thrown my way now Aizawa I understand you anger at these two for being cruel to little Izuku and belive me i'd like nothing more than to stomp them into the ground but we are educators so we must set an example in any case girls if you ever think of hurting little Izukus sweet heart you'll wish you were dead now tootooloo"he said the entire class was shaken especially Izumi and Katsumi who came up to me and tried apologizing.But I had just about enough and walked towards them smiling but moved to the side and said "hey im heading out for lunch and some training whose in"the guys and girls were all on board and we left leaving the two girls in class shocked.While they were all eating Izuku asked Uraraka something "hey Ururaka why do you want to be a hero"he asked a few seconds past and they learned that she wanted to be a hero so she can support her mother and farther next thing Izuku knew was that he was in All Mights office.All Might spoke to him lecturing him about all he had to do and warned him about how his time was nearly up but then All Mights expression became serious"Izuku when did you get your quirks"Midoriya was hesitant but then said"12 months ago"All Might nodded and said"I want to know what would you do with my quirk but keep in mind im only asking cause One For All chose you and rejected your sister Izuku smiled and asked"so do you want to give it to me or not"All Might looked up and smiled "If you'd accept it and judging by your body it doesn't look like you need the the extra muscle" after that All Might gave Izuku his quirk and when Midoriya tried using it his once calm abilities became uncontrollable , chaotic almost unworldly.The flames actaully felt sinister like they were the flames of the devil witch made sense since they were called Devouring crimson but this isn't the same it now looks like hahaha I know what I'll call you Satans Gift".Izuku smiled before walking off home.

Next Day

As the bell rang class 1 A was about to leave when they were stopped by the massive crowd of people.'excuse me have you any business with us"asked Ida but there was no reply"I wont let you imprison us"said Mineta"their scouting the competition Idiot"said Katsumi who walked to the door" Mineta was just pointing with a scared look in his face like he was just about ready to let his crap loose"we did survive a real villain attack they want to know what we are made of"said Izumi who stared angrily at Izuku"just because you have dads quirk doesn't mean your better"she whispered ."at least you know what two of the future pros look like"said Katsumi" "now move it extras"said Izumi while all of class 1A was angry at them "I see this is class 1A I've heard about you guys but never did I expect to see my best friends new class to be filled with condesending assholes I take it your Katsumi and Izumi it's a displeasure seeing you and hey Izuku lets head out for some training".He said to Izuku who just smiled and said "sure"while Izumi and Katsumi grew angry and asked what he then began to explain the reason why he was there and what would happen if they did well enough he then told us that they may be scouting the competition but he didn't care he just wanted to hang with his best friend while training"oh and another thing you two are far from being heroes I mean if you can call what you did to izuku heroic then murder may as well be considered a divine" Izumi and Katsumi just insulted some more people by saying that not a single one of them stood a chance and Tetsutetsu from 1B shouted back saying he cant wait to crush them which pissed them off even more.But it all went silent when I walked out they all looked at me and asked "aren't you going to do something Midoriya"Izuku smiled and said sure"mhm everyone please forgive the delusional duo the two haven't slept with eachother yet so their pissed anyway the idiots here are speaking for theme sleves because everyone else in class 1A holds nothing but respect towards you we dont belive ourselves to be better than you nor do we want to be we hope to grow togethor and only have a thriving relationship with others "he said bowing down to show respect as everyone else in 1 A followed the once angry people smiled and said"now this guy we like hey how about he gives the speech at the sport festival"they all agreed while Izuku smiled and left to train with his friend then when Shinso left Izuku kept training to master his quirks which was extremely hard the only one which he could control perfectly was bio supremacy well if were only talking about him changing one aspect of his body then yeah and when it comes to the flames they were unstable especially energy manipulation which nearly incinerated a mountain since it was fused with one for all.Izuku decided to end the day with a little patrolling as Spiderman.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 5.1K 39
This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Might's biological son, who inherited a stro...
278K 5.3K 49
Izuku discovers he has a quirk, but it was kept secret from him do to it's nature. Now it has awakened and is far more powerful thanks to One For All...
32.8K 955 40
Izuku Midoriya was diagnoses as quirkless. Yet he had a power unlike any other. This is the story of one the greatest heroes throughout the universe.
570K 15.7K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...