Sisters? (Catradora)

By ShortHairCatra

Warning: This story contains, Sexual Content, Drugs, Alcohol, Self-Harm and many other Mature Themes. Adora... More

Chapter 2: Goodnight I Guess?
Chapter 3: Study Hall?
Chapter 4: Harder?
Chapter 5: She's not back?
Chapter 6: Gang?
Chapter 7: Why are you so nice?
Chapter 8: Fever maybe?
Chapter 9: Too.. Close?
Chapter 10: Cops?
Chapter 11: Catra Wouldn't?
Chapter 12: Stay?
Chapter 13: Sleepover?
Chapter 14: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 15: Practice?
Chapter 16: Something Different?
Chapter 17: Mark me?
Chapter 18: Cold?
Chapter 19: Torture?
Chapter 20: Can you kiss me?
Chapter 21: You like that?
Chapter 22: Let me clean you up?

Chapter 1: Sisters?

15.1K 304 305
By ShortHairCatra

(Adora)

Adora woke to the sound of rhythmic beeping. Her alarm was going off at exactly five thirty in the morning. She reached her hand up and a gentle clunk sound could be heard as she pushed down the button to reset the alarm for tomorrow morning.

"Ahhh" She let out a raspy grunt as she stretched her arms behind her back while sitting up in bed. Pulling the covers off herself and sliding out of bed, Adora began making her way into her bathroom. Looking in the mirror she stripped out of her blue nightshirt and the boyshort panties she wore to bed. The showerhead hissed as the water began trickling over the plastic of her bathtub. First day of Junior year? Easy. She'd become confident with Brightmoon High and she'd come to love her friends that she'd meet ever since she moved here in eighth grade. Not only was she on the womens rugby team but she was also the women's featherweight champion at her martial arts gym. Adora practically secreted confidence. The water running down her body felt heavenly, especially this early in the morning. Pushing her fingers through her hair as the last of her shampoo fell to the bathtub below, she decided to turn the water off.

What to wear? That's basically the only question in her mind, she finally ended up choosing a white tee and ripped jeans. Classic, simple, and so Adora.

"Dearie?" She heard her mother call out to her. Mrs. Razz wasn't always the easiest woman to understand but Adora loved her anyway. She'd been her adoptive mother since Adora was practically a newborn. Mrs. Razz was probably more around a grandmother's age, but that was because she had already had a daughter before adopting Adora. Mara, the sister Adora never got to meet. Mara died in a car accident when she was in highschool. A drunk driver in a semi truck. Mrs. Razz never really recovered from her daughter's death and would often slip up, calling Adora by Mara's name. Adora never really minded, she'd usually just answer anyway. She often dreamed of meeting Mara, wondering what her older sister would have been like.

"Yeah mom?" Adora yelled downstairs as she finished putting on her black boots.

"Come down here, I need to talk to you." Mrs. Razz spoke from the bottom of the steps. The front door closed, telling Adora her mom had just got back from working the night shift. She was a Foster Care Social Worker. Sometimes she stays with the kids overnight to make sure that they don't feel so alone their first night with their new foster family.

When Adora walked downstairs, she was extremely surprised to see a Neko girl standing right next to her mother. The girl had to be about Adora's age and had very sharp features. She wore a red checkered flannel that was torn at the shoulder with a tight black tank underneath, black jeans ripped to absolute shreds as well as high top converse. The girl glanced in Adora's direction just quick enough to reveal her eyes were two different colors. One a clear blue, the other a beautiful Amber. Adora felt her breath hitch as this mystery Neko girl's eyes quickly glanced away. It's not unusual to see a Faunus around Brightmoon, there were quite a few of them, but this one caused Adora to lose all focus.

"Adora, Catra. Catra, Adora." Mrs. Razz spoke punctually, gesturing between the two girls before walking towards the kitchen.

"Uhh.. Hi. I'm Adora" She spoke as her hand reached out, just to be completely ignored by the girl standing in front of her. She didn't even look up at Adora, she was just staring at the floor. Adora caught something moving out of the corner of her eye. Oh my god she even had a tail. Catra's tail was swaying side to side gently until she noticed Adora following it. Immediately her tail stuck out straight behind her and Catra arched her shoulders.

"Whatever" She said before pushing past Adora and walking upstairs. Who was this girl? Adora strolled over to the kitchen to see her mother had begun cooking breakfast.

"Mom, who was that and why did she just go upstairs?" Adora frantically spoke out only to be stopped by a finger being placed against her lips.

"That's your foster sister dearie. Just signed the papers for her last night." Mrs. Razz said before turning back to her eggs.

"My What!?!" Adora practically yelled as she placed one hand on the counter to make sure she wouldn't fall over.

"Are you going deaf Mara? I said it's your foster sister, what's so hard to understand?" she huffed out as she stirred the eggs.

"Watch these dearie" She continued as she handed the spatula over to Adora.

"I mean, I understand It's just so sudden and you didn't talk to me about it or anything.. Where is she going to sleep?"

"She'll stay in your room Adora, on your couch until we get her own bed in there." Mrs. Razz said as she carried over strips of bacon and placed them down into another frying pan. The sizzling sound of the bacon was almost matched by the sound of the showerhead once again turned on in the bathroom upstairs. Her bathroom. Wait.

"Is she taking a shower in my room?" Adora asked while still stirring the eggs around.

"You share a bathroom with your sister, don't you remember?" Mrs. Razz looked puzzled, basically like Adora had forgotten Catra existed.

"Yeah.. alright." Adora took a deep breath in, still trying to figure out what exactly was going on today. She didn't have a sister when she woke up, now she had a sister? This was all happening way too fast, but her mother was always like this. She simply helped finish cooking breakfast as her head tried to wrap around the fact she was about to share her room with another person for the first time in her life at sixteen years old.

Adora and her mother set their table. They sat across from each other like they always had, however this time her mother placed a plate down at one of the chairs in between them at their small four person table. Adora heard the water turn off upstairs, they waited to serve any food until Catra had finally come down wearing almost exactly the same clothes as she walked in with, the only difference was now a white tank top? Did she not own clothes? Now that Adora was thinking about it, the girl hadn't walked in with anything bigger than a basic school backpack.

Catra made her way over to the table and looked extremely unenthused as Mrs. Razz started serving her daughters their breakfast.

"Sooooo, Catra. Where are you from?" Adora asked watching the girl who was now staring down intensely at her food. Catra completely ignored Adoras question but glanced over to Mrs. Razz.

"You can eat dearie, please." Adora's mother spoke softly and with care while looking directly back at Catra.

It wasn't even a second before Adora saw the girl to her right basically inhale the plate full of food. It was terrifying how fast that girl ate, it was almost like she was starving. Adora tried not to stare and turned back to her own eggs. This was going to be a weird year.

They finished breakfast and Adora grabbed her backpack to leave for school. She waved to her mom as she opened the door.

"I'll see you later mom, try to get some sleep okay?"

"Ohh Dearie, wait up for your sister. She's grabbing her bag" Mrs. Razz yelled out to Adora as the door closed. Wait, she's going to brightmoon high too? Adora waited and sure enough Catra opened the door toting her backpack from earlier. She walked out and stood next to Adora without even really acknowledging the other girl. Adora smiled as she watched Catra climb into the passenger seat of her Jeep. She was about to pull out of the driveway when she realized Catra hadn't put on her seatbelt.

"You forgot to put your seatbelt on" Adora giggled as she reminded the girl who was now slowly glancing in her direction.

"Forgot.. Yeah." Catra mumbled as she made no attempt to actually put the seatbelt on. Ohh this was how she was going to be.

"I can't leave until you put the seatbelt on Catra." Adora said, now this time with a little bit of confidence in her voice.

"Fineee, you're such a fuckin goody goody." Catra spoke almost aggressively before actually clicking her seatbelt into place. Adora was not a goody goody, was she? She shook the thoughts out of her head and decided it would probably best to just be silent the rest of the ride to school. Her new sister didn't seem to want anything to do with her.

The First day of Junior year went as she assumed it would. The class orientations were boring because she had already known where everything was. The only good part of the day was that Adora was able to hang out with her friends for a little while when she had classes with them. Her study hall this year was going to be terrible, none of her friends were in it but she seemed to be stuck with her new foster sister. Great.

A/N:
Hey! This is just a little Authors note, for everyone sayin the book contains incest, first of all, there is no blood relation between Adora and Catra in this story. Second, they are foster siblings who met at age 16, it's perfectly normal to be attracted to someone who isn't related to you when you spend a lot of time together like Adora and Catra do in this story. Please try to enjoy reading, this story is a safe space for all of the kids who know what foster care is like and understand that sometimes people develop crushes on foster siblings if they meet late in life such as at the age of 16. Thanks!

Love, ShortHairCatra

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
617K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
283K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
430K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...