✧ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 �...

By floraljeansandyou

Summary Tags: KiriBakuDeku, Acting/YouTube/Judo career AU, discussions of abuse and past physical and sexual... More

Character Overtures
Chapter One: The Small Fry Bodyguard
Chapter Two: The Live Stream
Chapter Three: The Effect of Spectacles
Chapter Four: The False Maid
Chapter Five: The Clothing Selection
Chapter Six: The Feeling of Touch
Chapter Seven: The Sunlight That Hit Just Right
Chapter Eight: The Reevaluation
Chapter Nine: I Can't Do It
Chapter Ten: What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter Eleven: The Story That Never Happened
Chapter Twelve: The Things We Ignore
Chapter Thirteen: Anxiety
Chapter Fourteen: Changes
Chapter Fifteen: Tunnels and Photos
Epilogue

Chapter Sixteen: Basorexia

7.3K 356 312
By floraljeansandyou

Midoriya had no literal, fucking clue how to handle this. If anything, he was about to sink beneath the table and become one with the carpet. Midoriya had never considered himself a wholly aware person. Still, considering that he had never thought, or picked up on the notion that Eijiro and Katsuki may like him, he was forced to rethink that.

Midoriya glanced at Eijiro, who had an awkward, uncomfortable, expression on his face, before looking at Katsuki, who at first, looked entirely at ease, until you saw the redness in his face.

Izuku had four, plausible options:

Do the classic, 'I'm not ready for a relationship." But that brought up the question of when would he be ready? And to be honest, Izuku didn't think he'd become more 'ready' as time went on.Ask for time to think, run home to Uraraka, and beg her to tell him what to do. Then again, Uraraka would probably say something like, 'well, your first mistake was relying on stupid-ass excuses to get here. You like them, right? Just tell them.' Which would just make him look ridiculous and more like an eight-year-old than a man in his twenties.Tell them that the feelings were mutual? Izuku knew that that would be the most straightforward and reasonable, but what if they didn't understand what they were getting into? Izuku was definitely more grounded than what he had been a year ago. Still, the phrase 'damaged goods' was definitely not out of the ballpark.Just walk out. He didn't think that'd go over well, especially since he would have to come back tomorrow morning for work. So that one was a negative.

Midoriya pretty much knew that Option Three was probably the best one to go with. Yet, no words would come out. The innate feeling that he didn't deserve them kept creeping up, the thought ugly, but one that Midoriya couldn't confidently say was false. He was pretty sure the only thing that made him speak was looking at Katsuki and Eijiro and knowing he didn't want to lose what he had.

"I... like you two a lot too, and while I know that I can do this..." Midoriya seizes up for a moment, he wanted this, he wanted them, but the idea of moving so quickly made his anxiety flare. "I also have certain triggers, that I still can't get past, and I don't want to make you guys have to go through all this shit with me, you shouldn't have to."

Kirishima tilts his head before slowly outstretching his hand from across the table. Bakugou, not knowing what else to do and wanting the sick feeling in his stomach to fade away, follows suit.

Eijiro words are, thankfully, not dripping in pity, but have a soft-edge to them. "We are more than willing to go through any and everything you need us to. We're not perfect, both of us have things in our past we want to be scrubbed away, but we got through them- are getting through them. And we'd hate for you to do it alone."

Midoriya grits his teeth. Was he allowed to do this? Was this okay? Midoriya, slowly, as if afraid Eijiro or Katsuki would jerk their hands away, grabs their hands, their fingers intertwining.

One Month Later_____

"Uraraka! Where did I put them!?" Midoriya demands, blindly squinting around the area, holding two boxes in his hands.

Ochaco, sighing, comes out from the bathroom, gathering up her hair and tying it into a messy ponytail. "What are you looking for now?"

Izuku nearly points at her, before remembering all the boxes in his hand. "Don't act like I've been losing things left and right! Where are my glasses?! I can't drive without them, and Kiri and Kacchan are expecting me at one!"

Uraraka cocks an eyebrow, confused. "I thought you were going to wear your contacts?"

Izuku shakes his head, setting down his boxes of clothing with a dramatic huff. "No, I packed them away."

Uraraka gives Izuku a sheepish glance. "Well, I thought you didn't need them, so I packed them away when we were going through the stuff in the closets."

Midoriya's jaw drops. "So, you're telling me that my glasses, and the key to my vision, are stuffed in one of the ten boxes in my car. And that I am now stranded here?!"

Uraraka groans, already exasperated. "It's your fault for not putting them on as soon as you woke up!"

Midoriya yowls, the noise nearly resembling a cat. "I didn't need them then! I need them now, goddammit!"

Uraraka turned on her heel, returning to the bathroom, peeking her head out at the last moment. "Just call the lovebirds over and have them pick you up!"

Midoriya shakes his head. "I can't! Bakugou's car is in the shop, and Kirishima has his collaboration with Kaminari, so he won't be available for a few more hours! I was supposed to meet Bakugou at their place!"

Ochaco grins, a wild look on her face. "Well, I could always drive April..."

Midoriya waves her off, not taking the proposition seriously. "Nope, never, ever."

Uraraka sticks out her tongue and flips him off before slamming the bathroom door and blasting Girl in Red.

Midoriya lets out a breath, glancing around the blurred room as if a solution to his predicament would appear.

After Eijiro, Katsuki, and Midoriya's conversation a month ago, they had officially started dating. It was awkward at first, Eijiro and Katsuki had no idea the lines they could or could not cross, and it took all three of them over a week to muster up the courage to hold hands.

It was strangely adorable and was equivalent to a middle-school relationship for the first two weeks. Yet, there was a beautiful connection that stopped the three from being overcome with basorexia. Or at least it did for a solid few weeks.

Six days ago, they all, finally, went on their first date. The event had taken forever to happen because Eijiro had insisted that Katsuki be the one to ask them out. And the poor blonde had needed over a week to mentally prepare, not that he ever said that aloud.

The date was average enough if you took out the number of people asking for autographs or a photo. They started out at a nice restaurant. Bakugou nearly knocked out a waiter simply because the asshole had wrapped his slimy hands around Midoriya's torso. The blonde's concern was misplaced, though, considering the waiter ended up being slammed to the ground and couldn't get up for several minutes afterward.

Kirishima and Bakugou would be lying if they said they weren't at least slightly proud and amused by it.

After that glorious smackdown, Eijiro drove them to Tokyo Skytree, an observatory with a badass view. Katsuki had offhandedly mentioned that Midoriya had talked about wanting to go there, so the redhead figured that would be the best plan.

It was there, amid a lavish and amazingly tranquil pink sunset, that Katsuki and Eijiro kissed Midoriya's cheek, slowly and lovingly moving to his lips and down to the greenette's beautifully unmarked collarbone.

It was a pretty sensational first kiss if Midoriya did say so himself. Even if he had to pull out some of his old turtlenecks for a few days.

Izuku, still more than a little pissed at Uraraka, slips on his worn, crimson, sneakers, adjusting the laces before strolling out to his car, opening box after box. Before finding his glass case stuffed into a corner on the container to the left of him.

With a self-satisfied 'hoorah,' Midoriya slides out his glasses, trying not to be triggered by the number of smudges of the lenses.

It took Izuku another hour of packing and arguing with Uraraka before he was ready. He was extremely behind schedule. But when Uraraka runs up to him and envelopes him in a hug just a few feet from the front door, Izuku happily wraps his arms around her.

"Make sure to call often!" Uraraka, fighting back the urge to tear up, looks up at her friend. "And if Kirishima or Bakugou gives you a hard time, I'll beat the shit out of them, okay!?"

Izuku chuckles. "Thanks, Ura, but I think Kiri and Kacchan are going to take good care of me."

Uraraka's eyes widen when she sees the blissfully joyful grin on Midoriya's face, an expression she hadn't seen in years. Suddenly, she was more than inclined to agree with Midoriya's statement.

He's going to be just fine.

_____

"Someone's late as usual," Bakugou remarks as Eijiro kisses Midoriya's head before giving the greenette a hug.

"It's okay; this way, I got home from Kami's before he came!" Eijiro delegates, knowing Bakugou must be disappointed that he'd have to share the little Judoka.

"Eiji..." Midoriya whines, a smile creeping on his face. He'd been smiling a lot lately, so much so that his face had begun to ache. "I can't breath."

"Sorry!"

Bakugou glowers already making his way to Midoriya's car and grabbing a few of the cardboard containers.

"Careful!" Midoriya comes running up to him. "If you drop something, I'll go full-out crazy on you!" Midoriya follows Bakugou to and from the house, fluttering around, wincing every time the blonde drops the boxes onto the floor of Midoriya's room.

Katsuki grabs Midoriya's jaw gently. "And what would 'full-out crazy' entail, princess?"

Izuku feels his face heat, he still wasn't used to this side of Katsuki or Eijiro. Not that he wouldn't be more than willing to learn it.

"Well, I'm pretty good at Judo, if you didn't know, so probably something to do with that," Midoriya fumbles out, the hairs on the back of his neck sticking up.

Bakugou lets out a low chuckle before releasing Midoriya and walking down the hallway, muttering something along the lines of, 'damn nerd.'

"Also, the nickname 'Princess' has to go!" Midoriya calls but doesn't get a response. Suddenly feeling exhausted, Izuku collapses onto the unmade full-size bed.

Izuku knew that he still had a lot of issues he needed to get through, and that, unfortunately, his problems weren't just going to disappear in the presence of the cheesy new relationship Izuku had. But, Izuku couldn't help but feel like things were looking up from here.

"He's asleep," Eijiro states the obvious as he sets down the last bit of Midoriya's stuff. Peering at the greenette whose limbs were spread out across the mattress, his t-shirt had ridden up at some point and revealed Midoriya's muscled abdomen.

Katsuki shakes his head, wondering if the male was narcoleptic. "He's just lucky he's cute."

Eijiro giggles. "Yeah, well, I could say the same for you."

Katsuki scowls at the jab, and gestures to the sleeping form next to him. "Should we bother waking him up?"

Eijiro looks around the room. "We could start unpacking for him?"

Bakugou gives the redhead a doubtful glance. "Fuck no. I don't even want to guess what he had packed."

Eijiro crosses his arms, he couldn't imagine Midoriya having anything too risky, but then again, it was always the innocent ones. Besides, Eijiro didn't want to accidentally cross a line.

Midoriya had been pretty straightforward on the things he couldn't handle.

Number one being that the nickname 'baby' was off the table. Midoriya hadn't explained why, but it was easy enough to guess.

The rest were abstract as well, and it made Eijiro's skin crawl when he tried to figure out why Midoriya would even feel the need to say that those things weren't okay.

On a brighter side, though. Bakugou hadn't woken up from a nightmare in over three weeks. The blonde still hated alleyways and wasn't a fan of going out alone, but any progress was good enough for him.

Eijiro and Katsuki had gotten Midoriya to teach them the basics of Judo a little over two weeks ago. But the lessons didn't go well. Everything related to Judo was something Midoriya automatically was a natural at, and probably had been for most of his life. So, the greenette didn't understand the struggles of the other two men.

It was fine with them, though. They could always ask Shinso for lessons. Besides, watching Midoriya kick the asses of people twice his size was satisfying enough for both of them.

Bakugou looks between his two partners, admiring them in a way he rarely let himself do. Eijiro had this sort of natural handsomeness to him. Katsuki wasn't sure if it was just because of Eijiro's genuine personality or if it really was possible for someone to look so hot right after rolling out a bed.

Midoriya, on the other hand, had this sort of innocent beauty to him. Obviously, the male wasn't naive and had had his fair share of hardships. However, the greenette's looks were just pure. He literally had symmetrical freckles, Katsuki couldn't think of anything as ridiculously attractive as that. Nevermind the fact that Midoriya was a badass.

"Hm...?" Midoriya murmurs, rubbing his eyes slowly. "Sorry, I must've fallen asleep."

Bakugou bends down and tousles the greenette's hair. "Don't worry about it, nerd."

Kirishima nods, resting his head on Katsuki's shoulder. "Say, do you two want to do a live stream tonight?!"

"Hell no."

"C'mon Katsuki, please!"

"Yeah, I don't really want to either, Kiri, I agree with Kacchan on this one."

"You two are no fun!"

"We'll watch My Neighbor Totoro if you shut up."

"...Fine. Midoriya, you have to make the popcorn, though, Kat and I always burn it."

"Deal!"

○●○●○●○●

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.9K 2.6K 26
Eijiro Kirishima was a bloody thirsty fighter, he used to beat others or even kill around on clandestine fight clubs until a certain blond haired boy...
23.3K 1K 16
Pushed to the edge of his mind, there was nothing left for him. Izuku lost all joy in life, but he still wanted to live. He wanted it as much as he w...
2K 23 15
Midoriya Izuku never said a thing about Bakugo Katsuki's bullying. It was growing inside him, and eventually, it exploded. Bakugo's attitude towards...
14.3K 936 64
"Katsuki's core heated as he was left speechless. His lips parted slightly as Izuku's thumb slipped into his mouth, and he instinctively sucked on it...