๐‡๐ˆ๐†๐‡ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐‹๐Ž๐– || ๐ฃ๏ฟฝ...

By Sapplynn

[๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉโœ“ [๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™ƒ ๐™‹๐™‡๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™€ ๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™€๐™ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™Ž ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข๐Ÿค๐Ÿฃ... More

LEVEL 1: Installation
LEVEL 3: Entry
LEVEL 4: Rules
LEVEL 5: Explore
LEVEL 6: Fight
LEVEL 7: Start
LEVEL 8: Replay
LEVEL 9: Battle
LEVEL 10: Option
LEVEL 11: Save
LEVEL 12: Flash
LEVEL 13: Paused
LEVEL 14: Effects
LEVEL 15: Reset
LEVEL 16: Repair
LEVEL 17: Control
LEVEL 18: Switch
LEVEL 19: Time
LEVEL 20: Repeating
LEVEL 21: Connection
LEVEL 22: Limits
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT

LEVEL 2: Inventory

5.4K 359 296
By Sapplynn

Jungkook's P.O.V

////

-SATURDAY MORNING-

"Yo, that's fucked up man." Hobi said into the microphone. He and I were running a one on one match in Call of Duty Black ops 4 without any bots and interruptions for practice before my live stream later.

I was just telling him I met this guy online and how he offered to let me room with him for however long I wanted. At first, he thought I was giving up my life of gaming to become a sugar baby or some shit.

Not gonna lie; I thought about that.

And I've seen enough weird-ass Omegle chats to know it could get real freaky, real fast. Considering the fact I'm twenty-two and hot as fuck with a highschool diploma; I could easily just move out of my parents' house with some random chick who thinks I'm a model.

One thing, I'm not.

"How? I didn't lie or anything." I chuckled and began setting up at high ground; ready to aim and snipe when I target him passing the window.

"You took that picture years ago. You don't even wear glasses man." I shrugged and leaned closer to the television.

"It's still me though." His character lined up perfectly in front of my sights. I took the shot and landed it before he could notice my perch. Once the number of points for my kill was accounted for, Hoseok yelled into the microphone.

"Really?! That's it... You catfishing motherfucker. I know exactly where you are." By his words I knew he would try and use a sensor dart, and or thermal optics, to catch me. So I took it upon myself to run down the stairs of the building and set up a barricade in front of the entrance to block him off.

A notification appeared upon the top left of the screen, telling me that Namjoon was online and invited me to a game of Overwatch.

"Joon, wants me to play O.W with him." I announced, Hobi sucked his teeth in complaint.

"Tell him you'll play when I'm done kicking your ass." I sat back in my Ubisoft gaming chair and stared at the screen, analyzing all the information to make my next move on Hoseok to shut him up. That was the one thing about him, he never shuts up-- ever. Even when I met him at this underground tournament thing in Busan when I turned twenty, he was just a walking ball of energy. But he's also got a fuck-ton of skill, it's why we practice so much together. It's also why he thinks he can win at every game we've played.

"But for real dude, this guy seemed super... I don't know, strange? Like he can't be that messed up, cause he wants a roommate like me--" Hobi cut me off with a groan.

"JK, he doesn't know you, bro. Dude's probably gonna think you're the wrong guy." I scoffed, picking up my phone that settled in my pocket and opened the camera. My hair was in a dying need to be re-dyed, my bright red tips were beginning to fade.

"I look like-- one-fourth different from how I did in high school. And like... Fifty times sexier. I'm sure that guy will get over it." Hobi mumbled something inaudible and didn't reply. However, since this is Hoseok we're talking about, he's bound to start up again.

"You think your roommate could be gay?" And there it was.

"Judging by his picture..." I sat the controller on my lap and picked my phone, scrolling all the way to the app and finding his profile. I ogled at his bio for the second time and couldn't help but laugh.

________

-Park Jimin-

City/State/Province:

Seoul, South Korea

Age:

24 years

Occupation:

Personal Assistant

Budget:

₩120,000- 140,000

Bio:

Hello,

This is my page.

I most likely will delete this soon.

Do NOT message me!

________

"... With those lips, he has to be... And he's definitely a bottom too... But he could be a virgin." I bit my lower lip and tried to picture what the rest of his body would look like. His pale skin, full lips, and pink hair were a triple threat to the blood that ran hot through my veins.

I might've just hit the jackpot.

"Ah shit, he might have like a knee fetish or something." I almost dropped my phone just then.

"What the hell... Why would anyone have a fucking knee fetish?" Hobi hummed with an 'I don't know' tune.

"The innocent-looking ones are usually keeping the most secrets." I took another glance down at Jimin's picture and shook my head, returning my phone back into its original place. What Hoseok said wouldn't be the first time I heard that or experienced it. There are plenty of times I've hooked up with people who wanted me to call them unexplainable shit.

A year ago, I had an encounter with this girl who had freckles. She wanted me to call her 'spot' during sex. And to me, that sounded more like a dog's name than a nickname. I didn't do it, but it stuck with me for the following months.

I scooped up my controller and set my eyes back to focus on the game. Silence struck between us, a quiet string that balanced both our competitive natures. A few minutes passed and I found myself one point away from victory; our score 29-23 in my favor. I trotted away from Hobi's bullets flying at me from behind and ran abaft the tank centered in the map. I thought of ways I could counter Hobi's attacks when he doesn't see his enemy; which are grenades, as a life-threatening scare tactic, and disruptors so all my gear would be hacked for only several seconds, enough to startle me.

I managed to stay hidden until I heard Hoseok's footsteps nearby. I sprung up immediately and peeked over the top of the tank, spotting Hoseok directly in front. I switched from my sniper to my submachine gun and sprayed at his head, claiming the win.

"Fuck! Why do you camp so much?" I snickered and adjusted my microphone on my headset.

"Eh, it's a habit. I could've no-scoped you with my Locus, but I'll take it... Good game?" Hoseok whined, mulish.

"Yeah, whatever. Go play your game with Joon now. I need to tweak some stuff with my technique." When the match ended we were sent straight to lobby.

"Hey, before you go... You feel like helping me move some stuff out?" I asked in advance of Hoseok taking his exit.

"Of course dude, I'll be streaming at four; so I've got time until then."

"Cool, I'll ask Joon too. Catch you later, man." I left the lobby and closed out Black Ops, switching over to Overwatch. I waited for the loading screen to pass and went over to a tab in the corner, and selected Namjoon's username to join his party.

"Hey, Kim you there?" There was static on the other end, which made it safe to assume he needed a new mic.

"H-i, JK. I-m not..." I winced at the screwed distorted sound of his voice.

"Holy-- Just call me. It's hurting my ears." I threw off my headset and grabbed my phone, anticipating Namjoon's call.

________

-PHONE CALL-

NJ= Kim Namjoon

JK= Jeon Jungkook

NJ: Hey... Hey, can you hear me?

JK: Yeah, you're good. The fuck is up with your mic?

NJ: I have no idea, maybe it's because I don't use it often?

JK: Who knows, you can borrow one of mine.

NJ: Thanks man, but you don't have to.

JK: Consider it as a gift for letting me borrow your truck.

NJ: Say what now?

JK: I'm moving out, bro. You know I only drive a motorcycle. I thought I told you that yesterday when it happened?

NJ: No... You just texted me a bunch of emojis.

JK: Ugh... Okay then. So can I use it?

NJ: If I let you use it then you have to return it.

JK: Yeah, I got that. Just swing by today before three, I'll be live streaming then. Hobi starts at four.

NJ: Oh yeah, I forgot your crazy 'gamer' schedule. Just get a 9-5 honestly.

JK: Weren't you always the one giving empowering speeches about 'following your dreams'?

NJ: That was because I was valedictorian when we graduated. I had to give that speech.

JK: It's astounding how you managed to stay friends with me 'Mr. Bachelor's degree'.

NJ: What can I say, I'm a man of my word.

JK: Hah... And you're still not funny even after sixteen years of knowing you.

NJ: I study philosophy and work at a coffee shop. There's no need for humor there.

JK: Oh, I'm sure... So, you're coming, right?

NJ: Uh-huh, I hope my truck is in good hands.

JK: It will be. It's not like I'd have sex in it.

NJ: ...

JK: I can't! There's no space. I'd have to--

NJ: You're going to make me regret this before it happens.

JK: Okay, I'm sorry. Just come over.

NJ: On my way... See ya'.

JK: Peace.

-END CALL-

________

It took upon myself to begin packing up my equipment. I honestly could've just waited like a prince on his throne for the two of my friends to get here, but Namjoon would probably break my controller if I let him hold for a second. And Hobi... Well, I just don't trust him with my stuff. He's a great competitor, not a great handler-- I guess.

45 had minutes gone by, and the only thing left to pack was my clothing and bedding. When I got a chance to look at Jimin's apartment I saw that the room was pretty bare. So I made sure to bring a box full of comic books, and my Marvel and DC superhero action figures for decoration. While going through my closet I saw the one article of clothing that I never insisted on washing; my SK Telecom T1 team jacket.

A couple of days after I was on fucking fire in a championship against a dozen other solos and teams, I ended up joining them. Seeing that red and black sleeved jacket thrown in my arms was one of the best days of my life.

I took it off of its hanger and folded it nicely into another box. I did the same for the rest of my clothes, leaving me with a total of seven boxes to move out.

A knock at my room door sounded, making me open it and see my eomma looking up with twinkling eyes as if I had just said my first words.

"Kookie, Namjoon is outside... And your other friend-- the loud one."

"It's Hoseok eomma, we've been through this. He's loud because he likes to hear his own voice, it's a serious condition." She shook her head with a small, larky smile.

"Well, they're out there so... You get going now," She inched closer to my door and brought her two dainty hands to rest on my shoulders, "I'm so proud of you son. I love you so much."

"Thanks, eomma. I love you too." I replied with a smile. She moved out of the way for me to track down the stairs and to the front door. I opened and saw two extra cars parked in the driveway. Hobi and Namjoon were talking right in front of his truck.

"Yo! You guys coming or what?" Namjoon's head shot up and so did Hoseok's.

"My truck's empty, ready to go when you are!"

"What's up JK!" Hoseok jogged over to me his arms wide open with a grin. He and I fist-bumped. "Your eomma home? Cause now that I think about it, I'm starving." I turned to open my door and watched as the two males entered my home.

The three of us strolled to the stairs. "Hey Ms. Jeon, haven't seen you in a while. How are you?" My eomma chuckled.

"Oh, I'm doing good. How's school?" As Namjoon was about to answer, I cut him off.

"Okay, let's not start that. Namjoon's smart-- we know." Eomma rolled her eyes.

"Well, it was nice to see you, boys. Have fun!" My eomma made her way down the stairs and turned the corner to the living room.

"Alright, so, all my stuff is already finished being packed. I just need to move them." We walked into my room and Hoseok sprinted to the bed, instantly flipping his body on it, sprawled out.

"If you're planning on throwing this out. Don't. Give it to me." I picked up the box that was filled with my mics and controllers by my desk.

"Sure, it's all yours. Kim, grab that box over there. Hobi, get up, this isn't a free ride..." Namjoon opened his mouth, "... Namjoon, hush up."

Hobi pulled himself up and grabbed one of the boxes near my closet that held my clothes. We headed out of the door and down to Namjoon's truck. I placed it in the trunk and so did the others. We did this about three times till everything was settled in the back, and ready to go wherever Jimin had lived. After that, I latched my motorcycle onto the back of the truck with a bit of Namjoon's help with lifting it.

He reached in his back pocket. "You're driving." Namjoon announced, tossing me the keys. I caught them and smirked.

"No problem."

"Hey! I'll talk to you guys later! Maybe when I get done streaming. JK, call me bro!" I nodded at Hobi, he jaunted toward his car and got inside. Namjoon and I waved him off as he pulled away from the pavement and onto the road.

"Okay let's get moving~" Namjoon said, wiping the sweat that pooled on his forehead and ran a hand through his black head of hair.

I open the truck door. "Still not funny."

Namjoon's dimples flexed. "I know." We both entered the vehicle and I started it up.

I pulled out my phone to use the GPS to locate the apartment then pulled out of the driveway. Setting myself out on a journey of god knows what to come way when I actually end up at the next destination. We drove smoothly for about half an hour before Namjoon rolled down the window.

"So this roommate... Any idea who that might be?"

"Ha, yeah man. It's some pink-haired 24 year old. He's an assistant." Namjoon went completely still beside me.

"Name, perhaps?" I scoffed and looked up into the rearview mirror.

"Park Jimin." Namjoon fell silent and I glanced at him with an arched eyebrow.

"What? Did you fuck him before or something?" Namjoon gasped.

"No! He's-- he's just someone I know... Well, not really know, but I've seen him before... He comes to the coffee shop where I work every morning." He explained.

"Mh... Why'd you get all scared then?"

"I didn't get scared, I was thinking... Jungkook, I'm telling you now, he's not really-- your style." I made a face, knitting my eyebrows.

"How do you know that? You only hand him cups of coffee, dude." I asked.

"He's... Odd. Not in a bad way necessarily. Just different." I squinted.

"Okay... Thanks for the very insightful info." I focused back on the road ahead, trying to push out Namjoon's words.

How bad can the guy be?

What if he knows me?

Honestly, that'd be super fucking cool.

"Hey, you think he watches my stream?" Namjoon giggled, covering his mouth.

"You think you're so famous... I don't think Jimin has any idea what he's getting into." I laughed and twisted the dial on the radio to the right, increasing the volume.

Yeah, he's probably right.

////

Half an hour came and went as we started rolling into the community of 'Koya's Garden' which was Jimin's apartment complex. We rolled through the opening and followed the instructions to his section. He lived pretty close to the entrance and was on the bottom floor, which was a relief because stairs are annoying.

It was pretty tough to find a parking spot close, so we ended up parking a bit far from his door.

"You ready?" Namjoon questioned, his hand on the door handle.

"Duh." I said, stepping out of the car and scrutinizing the stone building in front of me. The lawn was freshly cut, and there were vibrant flowers sprouting around the entrance. The bushes were trimmed nicely as well.

"I'm gonna go introduce myself. You can unhook my bike, I'll be right back." I informed Namjoon, staring my walk to the building. Looked down the long pathway of doors to find Jimin's address '103' to be on the right. I dusted off my ripped jeans and quickly brushed the loose strands of my faded hair away from my forehead.

I knocked softly on the black metal door. I waited for a few seconds quietly until I heard thuds behind the door as if someone had fallen. I leaned in closer to hear any type of conversation that could be happening, but there wasn't anything after. The doorknob began to jiggle and I stepped back, putting my hands behind me.

When the door opened, I was faced with the man in the photo. His eyes were a bright grey color, and he wore glasses--which were not in the photo-- and his hair was a bright pink color. His eyes were wide open, looking at me as if I were a monster.

"Uh-- hi... I'm Jeon Jungkook, your new roommate." I held out my palm for him to shake it, he took a small step backward and reached for something behind him. I waited, curiously eyeing him.

He then pulled out a small bottle of Purell hand sanitizer and popped the lid open. He swirled his finger, gesturing for me to turn my hand around. I did as I was told and watched him squeeze a generous amount of clear liquid in my hand.

He cracked the door wider, as an unspoken way of telling me to come straight in. I made sure the sanitizer was spread evenly across both of my hands and walked onto the wooden entryway. Everything seemed simple, almost too simple.

Simply put, it was plain.

The walls weren't painted, the floor was spotless, the carpet seemed like it was recently vacuumed and never had been walked on a day in its making.

He shut the door behind me and didn't say a word until seconds later.

"Take off your shoes. I don't want you tracking any dirt from the outside on my carpet." I stopped and slipped off my combat boots on the walkway. A part of me wanted to ask why he hadn't managed to walk past me yet, but I also wanted to continue touring in the house.

Once my shoes were off I strolled into the next room.

The apartment had an open concept, so the living room and the kitchen were basically right next to each other. I spotted three things in the living room; a grey couch, a coffee table, and a television. There seems to be even less in the kitchen. Every cranny of this place seemed to be clean.

Almost made me want to ask, where are you hiding everything exactly?

"How did you get it this clean?" I swiped my fingers across the counter, admiring its quality.

"Don't touch it!" I jumped at the words of the pink-haired male that followed me.

"O-oh, okay... You good?" The smaller male crossed his arms.

"I am quite alright. You may go view your room now." I nodded slowly and peeked around the corner to see the closed door he pointed to. I began making my way towards the door. Upon opening, the room was staged exactly how the pictures were.

"My friend is outside waiting on me to move my stuff... I'll be right back, okay?" I turned around to see Jimin standing there with a blank expression.

"That is fine. Remember to discard your shoes before stepping onto the carpet." He said stoically.

"Sure thing, babe." I threw a wink his way, his head jerked back like he was somewhat repulsed.

"I would appreciate it if you wouldn't call me that, stranger." I tilted my head at his attempt of giving me a nickname.

Stranger?

What's that supposed to mean?

I brushed it off and started to walk toward him, he immediately jumped out of the way like someone had pushed him.

I slipped back on my boots and laced them. Just moments after, I saw Jimin's figure emerge from the corner of my eye.

"You wanna help me move a couple of boxes?"

"No, I wouldn't."

Damn. Okay.

"Well, if it's like that... I'll make sure I'll make it quick for you, princess." I snickered as I stood up from tying my shoe. Jimin's face was still, which kind of piqued my interest even more than this strangely spotless ass apartment did.

What hell is his deal?

"I believe I am older than you. You should be calling me Hyung... When are you to be finished with this task?"

"I-- should be done moving in at around three, is that good enough for you, princess?" Jimin huffed out.

"In the matter of one minute, you somehow didn't retain any information. I told you not to call me that. Please be on your way. I will be in my room if you have... Questions." That was the last thing he said to me before he turned back and briskly walked to his room. The loud slam of his door rang in my ears, startling me.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered as I exited the front door. I adjusted my shirt and saw Namjoon leaning in the hood of his truck.

"How'd it go?" He asked.

"Eh, pretty okay give or take. His house is like a modeling sample. Wouldn't even let me touch the counter." Namjoon walked around to his trunk and opened it, picking up a box to hand over to me.

"Well, I'm sure it'll get better over time." I gripped the box.

"Hope so, cause it's definitely not stopping me."

"Nothing ever does." He replied. I began to walk all the way to Jimin's door and opened it again.

I took off my shoes-- cause I'm not a dick-- and took a moment to look at Jimin's closed door. A part of me urged to go knock on it and ask him if he was actually okay. The way he acted only a couple seconds ago had my wheels turning. I've had my fair share of men and women who've been squirmish or fiesty with me; so this was nothing new.

Picking up my box and let out a small laugh, calmly, I went into my new room, setting the box down on the carpet.

This was going to be fun.

////

A/N: SOOO... HOW WAS IT?

This was basically an intro to Jungkook's character and his little circle of friends.

Q: HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT JIKOOK'S MEETING?

Q: DO YOU LIKE HOBI AND NAMJOON?

Q: HARSH CRITICISM?

Well as you guys know...

You'll just have to wait and see for the next chapter!

Love you guys!

XxxS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 4.2K 30
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
440K 15.6K 29
โœง"You don't want them to hear us,do you?."โœง Jisung works at McDonalds and lives in his own house,spending every night of his young life in front of h...
61.1K 3.4K 30
๐˜ผ ๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐˜ผ ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜พ๐™€ // ๐™ธ๐šƒ'๐š‚ ๐™ฐ ๐š‚๐šƒ๐™พ๐š๐šˆ ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™‡๐™๐™‰๐˜ผ ๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™•๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™๐™ƒ & ๐™†๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™๐˜ผ๐™€๐™ƒ๐™”๐™๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š„๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™ต๐š„๐™ป ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท...
191K 5.9K 26
๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ. ๐˜‘๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ :๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...