Shattered Skies | BBB Thunder...

By Jykorcefran97

Boboiboy Thunderstorm, the bad boy and ̶s̶e̶c̶o̶n̶d̶ eldest brother of the elemental septuplets with a cold... More

Pr•l•gue 0.0 | 1 | Night Skies
Pr•l•gue 0.1 | 2 | Hot Topic
Pr•l•gue 0.2 | 3 | Interest
Pr•l•gue 0.3 | 4 | Storm
Pr•l•gue 0.4 | 5 | Killjoy
Pr•l•gue 0.5 | 6 | Hali
7 | Coincidences
8 | Break The Barrier
9 | Night Owls
10 | The Real Meal
11 | Disturbance
12 | Big Mistake
13 | Cuts And Bandages
14 | Trust Issues
15 | Polar Bear & Api
16 | FlirtatioUS Much
17 | Reminiscent
1st ARC | 18 | Tears & Deceit
1st ARC | 20 | 7th Heaven
1st ARC | 21 | Solace In A Spark
1st ARC | 22 | Mama Quake
1st ARC | 23 PT 1 | Blessing in Disguise
1st ARC | 24 PT 2 | Bon Appétit
1st ARC | 25 BONUS | A Couch, TV, & Netflix
1st ARC | 26 | Lights Out
1st ARC | 27 | Thicker Than Water
1st ARC | 28 | Platonic Soulmates
29 PT 1 BONUS | For How Long
30 PT 2 | Crazy Jazzy Mornings
31 PT 3 | A Cafe & Old Enemies
2nd ARC | 32 | Scorching Frostbite
2nd ARC | 33 | FrostFire
2nd ARC | 34 | Cordolium
2nd ARC | 35 | Retrogression
2nd ARC | 36 PT 1 | Missing You
2nd ARC | 37 PT 2 | Water, Blood, or Wine
2nd ARC | 38 | Trouvaille
2nd ARC | 39 | Beauty Of A Storm
3rd ARC | 40 | Nostalgia
3rd ARC | 41 PT 1 | Hell Week
3rd ARC | 42 PT 2 | Braindead
3rd ARC | 43 | King And Queen Of Hearts
3rd ARC | CH 44 | Him And I

1st ARC | 19 | The 2nd Eldest

1.8K 113 134
By Jykorcefran97

"Oh, she left after the lunch break. Apparently she had an emergency and had to go home."

"O-oh.." She left school...? "T-thank you, Ma'am. I'll get going."

With a respectful thanks, Thunderstorm turned to leave the classroom. The fake smile on his lips leaving his face the second he shut the door behind him. His brothers didn't like his silence and the frown that now tugged on his lips; it only assured them of their failure.

"Any luck?" Quake asked, still hoping.

Hali would've wanted to say yes, to speak up and tell them he knew where you were...

But he shook his head, crimson eyes now glued to the floor, his hand still gripping onto the doorknob quite tightly, "She left the campus."

Wait... "What!? She actually went home?!" Quake exclaimed, earning a nod of sorts from the younger.

They didn't actually think you would leave like you said... But apparently you were damn serious and didn't even bother to tell at least one of them.

And with your current state, mentally screwed up and shit, they had worried you may not be thinking straight all the while you were all alone out there who-knows-where.

For the worst case scenario, something may happen to you for all they know, and they weren't half as sure if you actually went home or some place else.

After the lunch bell rang, the septuplets decided they'd look for you after the next period, and with the little time they had before the next subject, they were scattered around the school looking for you.

They had first assumed that you'll be in your next class already, but when Quake went to check the History classroom, you were nowhere in sight.

Cyclone had the next idea of looking for your friend, Kaitlynn. "Maybe she knows where (Y/n) went." he had said, but sadly, even the girl was currently clueless.

Finding no trace of you, Solar broke down and asked to skip his next period, wanting to sulk in the infirmary instead while he waited for school to end.

Of course, Quake just let him be instead of scolding him, afraid he himself wouldn't be of any help now that the situation has gotten way out of hand.

And lastly, Ice suggested asking your homeroom advisor.

No luck.

Thunder himself couldn't even sit still anymore. Choosing to step in the argument was probably one of his worst mistakes. But he knew to himself that he only wanted to help in any way possible... And if he only made things worse, then he won't hesitate to make it right.

"Have you guys tried calling her?" Thunder asked, already reaching for his watch.

Quake hummed in response, however, showing him his recent call logs with your name on the display, the number 6 indicating the number of times he's already tried calling you.

"We can try calling her again after school... Right now we don't have a choice but to get to class."

The brothers didn't even bother to argue with their eldest, already tired from the fight in the cafeteria, and simply nodded. Their little group dispersed in an instant with each of them going to their respective classes... Thunderstorm stayed, still standing in the hallway.

He couldn't even begin to think of what could be in your head after the fight.... Did you still think of him the same way? Do you perhaps... hate him..? And what of his brother? What's gonna happen to your friendship now?

His jaw clenched, feeling at fault for some reason as his thoughts ate him up. How could I let this happen...?

Just staring at his back, Earthquake already knew what was going on inside his head. He sighed. The hardest part about being the eldest was to see your younger siblings in pain. And though Thunderstorm doesn't share his feelings often, it never goes passed their eldest, no matter how much he tries to hide it.

"Hey, we'll look for her, okay?"

Hali subtly turned his head, a little surprised to see Quake still with him in the empty hallway, the latter giving him a reassuring smile whilst he pat his back.

"Get to class, Hali." Quake pointed down the hall with his head, saying a silent "Try not to worry too much, you'll stress yourself." as he held on his twin's shoulder comfortingly.

Thunder's brows met in utter confusion... Just... How....?

Honestly, he was surprised his brother was still calm despite everything that just happened. Then again, he was always well-composed, calm and collected, and always knew what to do in dire situations. Thunder knew that. All of their twins knew that... Must be why he's the eldest...

He chuckles lowly, catching the earth elemental's attention abruptly as he mumbled, "I'm glad you're our eldest, you know that?"

Quake tilts his head in response, silently asking for an elaboration for his thoughts.

Thunder turned to him, "If it were me, I probably wouldn't be that good of an older brother."

Quake flinched at his sudden honesty, wondering why the lightning elemental would think of himself that way when he most certainly wasn't as bad of a brother as he thought.

"You actually think that?" he asked carefully, trying to avoid triggering him with the wrong words.

The younger nods, his face all gloomy just from thinking about it. How much of a failure of an older brother he was. "How can I not..." his voice was almost inaudible, like a whisper only meant for himself to hear. "You always have a solution for every problem... I'm the second eldest but all I do is get into trouble...."

That's not true Hali...

Quake couldn't find the explanation behind this. The younger never once lost his self-esteem, no matter the outcome of any situation thrown at him. And yet, here he was, sulking in his misery, blamimg himself for the argument that had gone out of hand the second he stepped in.

"I'm such a delinquent..."

But Quake never allowed his siblings to loose their confidence, especially for absurd and inevitable reasons. And although Thunderstorm perceived himself a failure, Quake never did, no matter how many times he got into trouble.

He grasped his shoulder, eyeing Hali with the sternest look on his face, "Hey, that may be true but you're a good brother to our twins."

Said male was flabbergasted upon his brother's declaration. He was speechless, astonished, shook, whatever word you could describe his shock because not one of them was enough for the level of his bewilderment.

And he almost doesn't want to believe him either. All his life, he headed straight for brawls, uncaring of his brothers' warnings and precautions. It was only by far somewhat of a miracle that he even got rid of the delinquency running in his blood just as they entered high school.

"What makes you say that?"

His tone of curiosity was hard to miss, especially for Quake, as he was their eldest after all, and he knew everything there was to know about his twins.

He smiled softly, giving Thunder the answer he was waiting for. "You take care of things when I'm not around, you have alternate solutions you think of for last second situations, and you know how care for our brothers even in silent ways."

"No way..." he refused to believe it. Unsure if he could even believe himself either for his own actions as he pulled his shoulder from his brother.

"You probably don't see it, but I do, Hali..." Quake insisted. "I have no other reason to believe that you're worthy to be our second eldest, other than the fact that I know you're the most capable for this."

Thunder just stared at him, not sure if he actually had anything to say or if shutting his mouth will be his best option for this situation.

"I know you don't show your emotions as much anymore, but I still feel it from you in the sublest ways.... And ever since (Y/n).... They've been showing more, you know?"

It's just like Ice said...

He's improved. He's moving on.

"Thanks, Gem." Thunder smiled, even though he still felt bad.

Quake returned it, in a much brighter way for reassurance and pat his back, urging him forward to their next class as he mumbled, "No prob. That's what brothers are for, Hali.", earning himself a sigh of relief from the lightning elemental.

・・・・・

"Damn it!"

The table flipped over.

"I'm such an idiot!!"

And there goes his desk.

"I failed her!! I fucking failed her!!!"

The entirety of Solar's room was anything but neat at this point, now that he's trashed the place and lost his sanity.

His phone and visors were carelessly thrown onto his bed and hot tears leaked from his eyes. Usually, it'd be so easy to recompose himself and amend to his mistakes... But he feared you wouldn't let that happen with the current circumstances at hand... Much less want to see him again.

"Idiot... Idiot...!!"

Thunder growled as he watched the ruckus from the doorway. It was irritating him so much, he just had to interrupt. "Eh! Hali, oi!" and walked passed Quake to give the light elemental a piece of his mind.

He pulled on Solar's collar, "You lamp, look at me!", forcing his head to lift from his palms as the younger struggled to keep himself from choking in his iron grip.

"Wh-wha-!"

"Aren't you gonna do anything about this!?" Hali quickly cut him off, wanting to set things straight before your friendship completely fell apart. But Solar shook his head. "What else could I do? She wouldn't forgive me now that I've gone too far!"

Thunder scoffs, pulling Solar up to his feet as he growled, "Shut the hell up! You're her best friend, for god's sake! Stop acting like she'll hate you forever!"

Solar wasn't having it, he won't. His brother was acting as if he knew you better than he did....Then again he even failed as your bff....

Thunder carefully watched him, expecting him to lash out and talk back but he doesn't. His hands fell to his sides and Hali could punch him for all he cared.

His grey eyes had always been a surprise to people... But to see them so dull and void of his usual confidence... It was much more concerning.

"I know she hates me..."

Quake winces at the tone of their brother's voice. It was broken, hoarse from screaming and his crying all afternoon... And his face.... When did he look so lost?

"I'm not fit to be her best friend...."

That's it.

"Thunder!"

Solar stumbles, toppling back onto his bed as he held his cheek. His brother still had that scowl on his face, his fists clench as he stared down at him.

Solar heaves, caressing his cheek as he stared back at him wide-eyed. "Did you just slap me?!"

Quake, himself, was surprised. He had expected a punch, in all honesty, but for some reason, Solar survived his rage in a minimum of sorts.

Thunderstorm huffs in utter annoyance. He even felt like slapping the opposite cheek to make his anger die down.

Solar looked passed him, waiting on Quake to do something about their brother but even the eldest was frozen in place, still recovering from the shock.

"You don't deserve to be her best friend?..." Thunder began, catching Solar's attention yet again. He waits, very patiently, curious for the reason behind him bitch slapping him awake.

Thunder's fist clenched and Solar's head jerked back, his reflexive instincts telling him he was about to feel another burn on his face. Despite so... The lightning elemental sighed and calmed himself as he intently looked through those graphite orbs, all of Solar's insecurities unable to hide from his erubescent ones.

"You may think that..." he huffed, "... But you're the most worthy of her friendship. If there's anyone she wouldn't forgive..... That'd be me."

In such a haste, he doesn't let another word flow from his brothers' lips and Thunderstorm slipped passed Quake, 'round the corner and rushed down their hall to the staircase.

Solar was dumbfounded, silenced on his bum with not a word forming in his head. Quake had approached him, a hand over his head as he pulled the latter's palm off his cheek.... Just to see how bad Thunder's slap could've been.

"Ehh!!!"

"Essh! Don't move! He actually gave you some mercy, you know?"

Thunder practically stormed his way to the living room, finding their friends and Ochobot here and there.

"Did you guys find her?" He had asked Fang, being the closest to him on the spot. "No... Sorry Thunder..."

Great.... Now what....

Thunder sighs, dragging a hand over his face, his frustration taking a u-turn right back to him as Yaya and Ying stood up to approach him.

The pair exchanged glances, unsure how to help the brothers any further.

"Boboiboy... We're sorry..." Yaya had said but her apology was cut short due to the male shaking his head. "No, Yaya.. Its alright guys, really. Thanks for the help, we covered some ground at least..."

Yes, I suppose. They did. But you were still off of their radar. And not long after, Cyclone came busting through the front door, dripping over his hover board from the heavy rain going on outside.

Thunder rushed over to him, handing him a towel Quake had already prepared for his return. "So? Was she home?"

Cyclone shook his head, now seated on the wet board whilst his older brother dried his hair with the towel, handing his cap to Ochobot to hold onto for a moment.

"No.. She wasn't there."

Thunder quirked a brow up, "You sure?" he asked. "Almond 40, down Main Street?" he tested. Who knows? Maybe Cycy came to the wrong house. Cyclone nods, puffing up his cheeks as he recalled a few details he noticed from the house. "The number 40 was plated in silver on the right side of the door... Uhh, the doorbell had a crest on it in gold with the name (l/n) imprinted on it..."

Welp... There goes his last option to find you. Their last option...

"Sorry Hali.." the wind elemental pouted, picking on the hem of his jacket like a scared little kid waiting for his parents to scold him.

Hali broke into a grin despite the younger's expectations, and pat his head once his hair was deemed dry. He ushered him up the staircase, telling him to at least take a shower before Gempa wooped their asses.

Thunder sighed for the nth time today whilst he paced around their living room.... Where could that girl possibly go to in all this rain...? There must be a place Solar knew of to be your hangout or whatnot... But from the looks of the current situation, his brother was still in his sulking phase to think straight and apart from that, his friends and brothers have lost any other ideas of your possible whereabouts.

But no, he wasn't giving up yet, that's for sure.

"Ochobot... ?"

And he just had a brilliant last minute idea zipping into his head.

"Hm??"

The yellow robot floated over to him, earning pat on the head as the lightning elemental bent over to his hovering level.

From his pocket, Hali pulled out his phone and showed the little robot a contact number on his display, "Do you think you can track this number? It's (Y/n)'s." He asked with small hopes.

"Hmm.... I could try, but it won't work if her phone isn't active." he had hoped his little idea would work and Ochobot just about confirmed it. "And you have to manually track her with my GPS."

As long as it works, "Yeah sure." he'd do it himself.

... But he needed an extra hand just seeing all those wires tangled up. And a certain little trouble maker just happened to be nearby and, apparently, his hands weren't full.

"Oi, Api." Thunder called, startling the fire elemental chatting with Fang and Gopal.

"Huh?" he nervously grinned as the older motioned for him to come closer. Fang held back a laugh, patting his back 'sorry' upon realizing who just called for him, "Pfft. You're dead, Boboiboy." Gopal teasingly whispered to him.

"Get over here for a sec."

Blaze was cautious, gulping as he was heavily aware that the storm outside... was actually his brother's fault and besides that, they heard their argument from upstairs quite clearly. "Uhh... Wh-what is it...?"

Thunder doesn't waste a second more, already busy going through the wires in the hatch behind Ochobot to manually override his GPS. "I need you to text (Y/n)."

Wai-wha-!? "Eh!? B-but why me??!!!???" he was sure they had about five other brothers in the house.

"Why not ask.. Daun?" he asked, the nature element was currently in the kitchen, eating after he told Quake he was hungry.

But Thunder was quick to dodge his question, "I'm not dragging the kid into this mess."

Blaze zones off, thinking of an escape... Which was very much obvious to the lightning elemental, sadly. "Uhh... How about Ice?? He's gotten pretty close with (Y/n)."

Thunder sighed, trying to avoid smacking his dear brother right there and their conversation became a series of.. Well... Api incredulously irking Hali.

"Asleep. Ain't gonna wake him up."
"Quake?? He's good at things like this..."
"She didn't reply to him. Didn't even put the message on seen."
"W-why not.. You...?"
"Cuz right now, she's mad at me and Solar, and that leaves you to do the job."

Well there you have it. No excuses can get passed the second eldest in this field.

"B-but-" he whined, earning a glare from Thunder in return.

"Do it or I'm throwing your video games." and Blaze was quick to back off, raising his arms in defense so as not to anger him any further.

"A-alright fine..." he pouted as he pulled out his phone, mumbling "... Only Gem could order me around though... " but it's not like Hali didn't hear it.

"What was that? You don't want your copy of Papa Zola's series anymore?"

"Eehhh!! N-nothing! Uh-I-I I'm ty-ping!!"

"Eesh... Just hurry up and get it done already, Api."

The younger grinned, scratching his head as he scrolled in search for your contact. Gopal had peeked over his shoulder, the same did Fang but Blaze blinked, his thumbs simply hovering over the keyboard whilst the trio stared at his screen blankly.

With just as much nervousness, Blaze turned back to his brother, asking in a low voice, "Uhh, Hali....?"

Said male sighed, the sign of distress adding up to his uneasiness. "What?"

He did so much as hesitate, gulping up his own saliva while Thunder was busy typing your number in Ochobot's GPS. "What should I text her??"

That was actually a good question.

Cuz, how else could a text from Blaze convince you to open your phone when Quake himself was ignored?

"Anything that can make her phone stay active long enough for Ochobot to track her." he decided that the younger may have his own idea anyway and left the thinking to him.

Blaze just nodded, "O.. Kay..?" kinda clueless at first, but his trouble maker of a mind didn't seize to doubt Hali's decision. "AH! I got just the thing!"

・・・・・

"Alright, got it... Thanks Ochobot. You too, Api."

Thunderstorm pat his brother's head with a satisfied nod as he pulled on the cord that connected his phone to Ochobot's GPS.

Blaze sighed in relief, as if he was released from a cell of torment and decided to ask Yaya or Ying to help him carry out his brother's last request to plug Ochobot's GPS back in properly.

Thunder's eyes squinted at the red dot blinking in his phone. His idea to transfer the map from Ochobot to his screen was working just perfectly according to plan.

And now, to head out and look for you.

He twisted their doorknob, already halfway through opening their front door when footsteps came down the staircase.

"Where do you think you're going?"

It was Quake, and Hali needn't turn his head to know that the eldest was about to stop him.

The red dot wasn't moving in his screen, thankfully. At least he wouldn't have trouble chasing you around. Why didn't we think of this earlier...?

"Out. I'll look for (Y/n)." he answered, making Quake rush for him at the door.

"In the rain, Hali??!"

"I made it rain, I'll be fine."

"Ehh!! Thunder get back in here!" annnd there goes the door. No Hali standing by it.

Quake gulped, mouth agape as his friends and brothers watched him in silence from the background.

"... Atok's gonna kill me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...
20.6K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
14.7K 589 18
"Adventure time!" you are BoBoiBoy little sister and your journey begin with your big brother, BoBoiBoy and his friends. [Please read disclaimer befo...
36.3K 1K 27
[Changed story title] Oldest - Thunderstorm 2nd Oldest - Cyclone 3rd Oldest - Earthquake Mid - Blaze 2nd Mid - Ice Younger - Thorn Youngest - Solar M...