BakuDeku Short Stories

By ephemeral_is_away

Just some short stories that I don't want to make a full book out of hehe! Please read and vote! Highest rati... More

Unwanted Soulmate!
Unwanted Soulmate!
Is That a Demand?
Is That a Demand?
Let Me Die
Let Me Die
Can't Hide From Me...

Can't Hide From Me...

502 20 16
By ephemeral_is_away

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❗❗❗HIGHLY SENSITIVE CONTENT

❗❗❗GORE/VIOLENCE❗❗❗

BEWARE❗❗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Ura~chan... Are you free around 7?"

"Yeah I am! What's up?"

"Meet me at the park. I need to talk to you.."

"O-oh okay.. Will do Deku!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Uraraka, I didn't expect you to really come...'

"Well it sounded important. And friends listen, right?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What're holding behind your back Deku?"

"Don't worry, it won't hurt that bad."

"W-what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadistically, Izuku pulled the knife out from behind his back, receiving a scared look from Uraraka. She took off in the other direction, screaming her head off. Luckily the park was near the woods, the direction she was running. 'How stupid...' "This'll be fun." He whispered to himself.

"Let's play hide ' n ' seek. If I find you, I'll kill you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uraraka sprinted through the woods, regretting her decision immediately. At this point she was hyperventilating, her breathing being rapid and uneven, which could easily get her found, so in attempt she tried to silence herself. Luckily for her, the woods here were thick and had full bushes to hide in, which is where she dove into. It hurt her quite a bit as branches and sharp rocks dug into her bared skin [she was in shorts and a tank top so a lot of skin was showing].

Wincing at all the pain she felt, she adjusted herself in the tall hedge and peeked out of a few leaves of the bush. Since of the darkness, it'd be pretty hard to find her, but in daylight she'd be caught immediately, which was something she feared at the moment. When she peered out all she saw were tall trees and thick vines that hung from them, some were swaying which freaked her out a bit. But that was all she saw. She let out a shaky breath and hugged her legs to her body as she sat uncomfortably on a pile of sticks and stones. 'What's wrong with Deku... I thought we were friends...' She was overthinking now as she started to rock back and forth. 'Was our whole friendship a lie? Is that why he ignored me so much? He secretly hated my guts and wanted me dead? What is going on? Why would he...'

"Oh shit." She whispered. "It's Bakugou."

"Well now that you figured it out, I'd recommend you come out now." Uraraka screamed, but her mouth was immediately clamped shut after. "This would go much smoother if you'd shut that bitchy little mouth of yours yeah?"

Izuku slammed her into the ground by her throat, which was now severely bruised. With his knife he trailed it up her arm to her mouth, stopping at her chin. "Open wide for me." Forcefully, he pried open her mouth and pulled her tongue out. "You won't need this anymore." With that being said, he slowly started to saw through her tongue. While this was happening, she was screaming in pain, it being muffled by her choking on her own blood. Slicing it off fully he threw the bloodied tongue at her face, watching it bounce off. At that he started to crack up, laughing really hard as his knees pressed hard into her abdomen.

With a struggle, Uraraka tried to push him off while he was laughing, but he stopped abruptly and stabbed a whole through her hand. She screamed in pain and collapsed back down. "Fuck you!" Izuku screamed. With his thumbs, he began to press in on her eyes, feeling them squish on his finger tips. Then the warm feeling of blood seeping out and squirting in his face. He began laughing as he ripped his bloody thumbs out. "Hmm, you're still conscious, I'll make you suffer a bit more." Izuku ripped his knife out of her hand and smiled, watching the blood drip off the stainless steel blade.

Swiftly, Izuku lifted her shirt up to show her stomach. With his knife, he slowly started to crave 'Fuck You Slut' into her stomach, and afterwards, he stabbed her a ton in her chest, watching her breathing stop and her body go limp. At the end of his rampage, he was covered in blood from head to toe. He stood up from his spot and walked away, knife going away in its holder that was attached to Izuku's pants.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Deku?" Kacchan asked as he rubbed his eyes. Izuku was standing at his porch, still drenched in blood and sweating like a mad man. "Holy shit! Are you okay?"

"I am now."

"Hm-"

Izuku hit Katsuki over the head with a brick, which knocked him out cold.

"I am now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clang...

Clang...

Clang...

Squeeeeakk...

BAM!

Footsteps approached his chair from within the darkness. He had been awake for about an hour now and was scared for his life. He didn't know where he was or who took him, but he wasn't at home.

A spotlight turned on, which was focused on Bakugou, creating a circle of light around his chair. He winced at the sudden light and looked around, waiting for a person to emit from the shadows. Instead a voice.

"Finally..." It said.

Katsuki turned his head to his right, the direction of the voice and stared deeply at that corner. The voice sounded awfully familiar, but the echo of the room threw him off. Waiting for something else.

"I finally..."

This time it was to his left side. So with fear Katsuki shot his head to the left, squinting to try to see anything. But still nothing was seen. He was a bit annoyed now. How long was this person planning on dragging this out.

"Have you..."

Katsuki's eyes shot to in front of him where the voice echoed from. It was strange to hear this. 'This person wanted me? Who is it?,

"All to... Myself..." This one was whispered in his ear. He knew exactly who it was.

"Izuku..."

"Ding ding ding! You got it!"

"B-but-"

"Ah ah ah- no more talking. For now just listen..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HERE'S AN ALTERNATE ENDING IF YOU WANT! Hehe

"Izuku..."

"Ding ding ding! You got it!" Izuku's voice echoed loudly through the room.

"Why am I here?"

"You see I loved you Kacchan. Ever since we were kids... But that bitch Uraraka ruined everything... So I did what I had to..."

"What! What did you do?!" Izuku laughed, kind of hurt by that.

"I killed her." Izuku laughed. "But now I'm starting to feel angry at you. I mean how dare you ignore me and my feelings. You know that hurts right!" By the minute he was started to get more delusional and crazy. "I don't love you anymore Kacchan. Time to say goodbye."

Katsuki felt something cold against his head.

"Wa-wait!"

"Goodbye Kacchan."

BAM! He pulled the trigger.

Now he can't stop laughing. He's rolling on the floor in Katsuki's blood, laughing his ass off.

"I'M FUCKING CRAZY!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!
Have a great night/day
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 271 7
After graduating Katsuki and Izuku move in together. Sharing a space invited more casual touches from both of them, but with nightmares and trauma pi...
67.1K 3.1K 10
"Katsuki." Izuku's eyes were cold and unforgiving. Bakugou frowned; the tone caught him entirely off guard. "Deku, please. I-I've made myself so fuck...
93.1K 4.1K 39
Katsuki Bakugo was your average man. He worked as a debt collector in an office, had an apartment, a good fuck buddy, and great friends. What he didn...
169K 3.8K 30
Its been 10 years since class 1-A has graduated, and its their class reunion, Katsuki is still uncertain of going due to the fact he might see him, t...