oneshots 🧷 joshler

De CRY1NGOBS1D1AN

irregularly updated writing exercises known as oneshots. discontinued. Mais

soulmates.
gnarly, bruh!
the smell of rain
apple juice!
devil town
paint smears
crashing
shitpost
tommorow
truce
the party
the princess bride
the day after october
t-minus
bird wings
red raindrops
horsing around
listen
bubblegum boyfriend
i'm listening
surprise!
cookies and christmas
knifeplay // nsfw
just missed you
fool
the moon
love at first sight
bad boys for life
invalid
backyard boy
hayloft
dad!josh oneshot for lav
cold feet
violent delights
strawberry blond
molly

☆ drafts ☆

87 4 29
De CRY1NGOBS1D1AN

hey guys ! i am in a writing rut right now and it really sucks :( but luckily i had an idea and it might not be a good idea but here we are.

over the past couple of months, ive written some oneshots and guess what? i haven't finished them. rip oneshots. ive uh.. lost interest, you could say.

anyway, im still going to post them. right here, in fact. theyre all pretty short so it doesnt really matter. one im thinking of continuing but i can't at the moment so ill post it anyway.

i want my work to be shown and shared, even if it is unfinished. these drafts just show my journey.

i'm sad that i can't finish these, but it's just a normal life thing. people lose interest. it's natural.

here we go... going in chronological order.

TWO TIME - APRIL 2020
-

tyler: where are you?

josh: comin home soon

tyler: k ily

josh: ily2 cya

debby scoffed at josh as he set his phone down. "can't believe you're still with him, joshie."

josh sighed in response. "yeah, yeah, you say that every time."

she rolled her eyes, fastening her bra in the back. "leave 'em. you'll be happier with me."

josh looked back to her, grinning as he buttoned his shirt. "sure, deb. it's not like before you, we had our whole life planned out together."

"shut up, josh."

"suck it, loser. here, next week?"

"hopefully before," she winked, blowing him a kiss as he got up and slipped on his jacket. "oh, and josh?"

he looked to her. "mm?"

"i'll suck it," she giggled, her eyes flicking down. "next week."

josh chuckled. "alright, babygirl. see you soon."

she waved a goodbye as he slipped out the door.

~

tyler was sitting on the couch, watching the tv when josh came home.

"hi, joshie!" he said excitedly, waving from his spot on the couch. josh grinned at him, taking off his jacket and leaning down to kiss him quickly.

"hi, lovely."

tyler blushed, burrowing himself under the blanket. "dinner's on the stove. help yourself, i already ate."

josh chuckled softly. "not even waitin' for me?" he asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"i was starving. sorry."

"it's alright, i don't mind."

and josh got his dinner that his loving boyfriend had made him, no shame in his mind that he was cheating on his lovely boy.

sitting down on the couch with a plate full of food, josh sighed, letting tyler snuggle into him.

"how was your day?" tyler asked him, who shrugged.

"same ol' same ol'," he chuckled, stabbing the lasagna with a fork. "just a regular day. how about you?"

tyler huffed. "i swear, sometimes i just wanna rip my hair out and go crazy over jessica," he muttered. "she was the highlight of my day today." he went on to explain what she had done as josh listened intently, watching him grow more frustrated at the events.

"deep breaths, angel," he reminded him, and tyler nodded, stopping his rant to breathe. josh ate his lasagna quietly, letting tyler sort out his thoughts.

"mkay," he breathed. "i'm done. sorry."

josh shook his head. "don't be sorry, hon. it's nothing."

tyler blushed. "really?"

josh just nodded.

-

pretty boring, lol. tyler finds out josh is cheating and.. yeah. i don't have enough energy to write out such an emotional scene anymore so. yay

YOU AND ME - MAY 2020
-

Josh barged in the room, making Tyler look up from his magazine. "Josh-"

"You did it again, huh?"

"W-what?" Tyler said, putting the magazine down.

"You went and just- cheated on me, again?"

Tyler started to shake. "Josh, no, you don't understand!"

"I do understand," Josh said, going to their closet. "I do understand, and we're done."

"We- no, you can't- Josh!"

"I'm breaking up with you, Ty. You do it once, okay, but you do it again, four times behind my fucking back?" He shoved the clothes around, pulling all the ones that were his. "And I can't even hear it from you, no, I hear it from a friend, from Roxie, that you fucked her brother!"

Tyler felt his body go numb, starting at his fingertips. He knew what he did was wrong, but it wasn't something he could control! His body longed for change- he couldn't stay with Josh for too long. He felt too boring, but he couldn't say that.

"Why can't you fucking love me for who I am?" he yelled, starting to cry.

"This? Again?" Josh scoffed. "We've talked about this!"

"I can't, Josh!" Tyler sobbed. "Okay? I can't! I thought- I really thought.." He sniffled, rubbing his knee where Josh's name was.

"Go find someone else," Josh told him. "Better- don't get another boyfriend. I don't want to be associated with you, Joseph."

"Joshie-"

"Joshua," he corrected, picking up his skateboard from the corner and adding it to his growing pile of stuff on the bed as Tyler sobbed, unsure if he should shut up or beg him even more.

"Why, Josh?" he asked, his voice barely a whisper. "Why?"

"You're dishonest, and you can never make up your mind, for starters," Josh said, finding his duffle bag. "You lie constantly, and you never listen to me, at all!"

"I'm s-sorry," Tyler sniffled. "M'sorry, Josh, please!"

"If you had commitment issues, then why'd you even get a boyfriend?" Josh spat, shoving clothes into the bag. "Told you, I told you that we could work something out, but no!! No, of course not, I'm gonna stay loyal, I promise! And then you go, instead of accepting my offer, and you just- I don't even want to think about it."

"I want someone to love me," Tyler whispered. "I w-want to be loved, Josh! That's what a relationship is!"

"Well, if you loved me, then you'd see what was best for me too, right?" Josh asked. "You declined my invitation, so I thought you wouldn't do that anymore."

Tyler was silent, drowning in his tears.

"The reason question, Tyler, is why aren't I enough?" he said, his voice wavering slightly. "Why can't I be enough for you?"

"I cannot live without change!" Tyler told him. "I'm sorry!

-

ouch. too much dialogue in this one and it made me feel yuck. also very emotional.

BUBBLEGUM BITCH - JUNE? 2020
-

"God, he's so pretty."

"I heard he'll rip you to shreds."

"Shh- here he comes!"

There was a certain feeling that always hovered over Tyler Joseph, something to do with wealth and popularity, along with natural beauty. Girls were jealous and in love, and guys were jealous and in love. Everyone was in love with Tyler Joseph, and he knew it.

Everyone except Josh.

Josh didn't understand what the big fuss was about the dude. Sure, he was pretty. So what? It's not like he could do anything.

There was only one problem. Tyler wanted Josh, and Tyler Joseph always got what he wanted.

~

"Brendon," Josh muttered. "What is up with him? God, just leave me alone!"

Brendon sighed. "Dun, he likes you. You just gotta give in, alright? If you don't, he'll make sure you suffer. Maybe not.. he seems head over heels."

Josh groaned, burying his head under his arms as the cafeteria around them bustled. Tyler hadn't stopped watching Josh the whole time, and he didn't like it.

"I think that you should. I would if I were you. God, what I would give to let him suck on my—"

"Brendon!"

"Hm?"

Josh shot him a look, crinkling his nose in disgust before hiding out once again.

"Josh."

The mentioned looked up. "What?!"

"He's coming over. Better put a smile on your face."

Josh grimaced, sitting up and keeping a frown plastered on his lips as he watched Tyler come over, his pink skirt swaying around his thighs. Once he had realized that everyone was obsessed with him, Tyler knew he wouldn't get put down for anything he wore. He could wear a banana suit and people would still want to kiss him, so he switched from tight jeans to bouncy skirts and bubblegum.

"Hi, Josh," he said, sliding down and smiling to him, chewing on his stick of pink gum for the day. "Why the frown?"

"'Cause you're here," he responded blankly. Tyler frowned, leaning forward a bit.

"I don't think that's a very nice way to talk, Joshua," he said, snapping his fingers and Brendon and waving him off. Brendon immediately got up and left, smiling at Tyler even noticing him.

"Lucky for you, I'm not a very nice person," he smirked back, watching Tyler's eyebrows furrow in frustration as he popped a bubble.

"Why- why don't you like me?" he exclaimed. "Everyone else does, and the second I find someone worthy, they don't like me."

Josh snorted, covering his mouth. "Maybe you should start with how you address a relationship. Someone worthy of you? Jesus, you're so stuck up!"

Tyler pouted, changing to a different attempt. "C'mon, Joshie, don't you want me to be your little bitch boy?" he murmured, looking at him deeply. "Just for one night? Anything, Josh.. I'm seriously getting desperate."

"Desperate for what? My dick?" he asked, rolling his eyes. "Bitch boy? Yeah, okay, bottom."

"Don't deny it— you want it."

"I don't. Oh, god, I do not want that."

Tyler's pout turned angry. "Okay, fine. Your fucking loss, Dun," he suddenly said, pushing away from the table and getting up.

"You're not gonna stay mad at me for long," Josh predicted out loud. "How about this- if you can stay mad at me for the rest of the night, I'll do something with you. My choice."

Tyler's expression almost changed, but he forced a pout back on his lips, sighing angrily. "F-fine."

"Watch it," Josh said lowly, catching the flicker. "Stay mad, bitch boy."

Tyler gulped, watching Josh get up and follow Brendon. Just hearing the suggested name roll off his tongue in that tone was enough to tell him that he had to stay mad, no matter what. He'd almost kill to hear it again.

-

yeah tyler stays mad the whole day and they go to tylers house and watch a movie. netflix and chill? idk, i haven't thought about this one fully. an okay idea, though.

last,,,, but NOT least. this is the one i want to finish.

MIDNIGHT LAUNDERETTE - JULY 2020
-

Tyler stuck his cigarette back into his mouth, the air around him heavy with the recent rain and the summer heat. The only light was from an occasional car, or a lightpost, and, of course, the launderette.

It seemed to be open almost all the time, the washers and dryers always in an endless cycle of suds and circles. Warm, comforting air surrounded anyone who came in, the soap scent sweet and thick in the atmosphere. He liked it in the launderette, but he'd have to finish his cigarettes first. His shaking had gotten so bad that he couldn't help but burn through a few before it subsided, still slightly there. His shakes never fully went away, but smoking helped.

Brown eyes flickered across the deserted road, chapped lips and numb teeth taking in a piece of gum as feet made their way over to the small, comforting building.

The small bells on the door tingled softly as he walked inside, and he took in the scent, the warmth much more likeable than the humidity outside. He tugged down his sweatshirt sleeves more at the sight of people, becoming less confident in his stance.

Rita, the manager, was asleep in her chair, like she was sometimes. There was a few other people- a college student, not much younger than Tyler himself, and a man with a small girl.

Tyler, who was a often visitor of the launderette, had never seen the man before. The girl looked just like him, freckles dancing over her cheeks. Her head rested on his lap, and he looked like he was dozing off as well. It made him wonder why someone who looked so young had a child, and why someone had their child with them at midnight anyway.

He began to piece together a story in his mind, just by judging a book or two by their covers. It was a guilty habit of his, and he'd always ask for their stories later, if he could.

They could almost be brother and sister, from their appearance in age. Tyler figured that the man was a young parent, or that they were from the same mother or father. Maybe they were running away from a guardian, needing to stop by in a small, sleepy town to quickly wash their clothes and find comfort in the unknown. Or, possibly, they had lived here all their lives, happy as could be, the man needing to look after his sister and taking her instead of leaving her alone to sleep.

But what if they were father and daughter? Was he just older, and didn't age? Accidental pregnancy, maybe. Mom died during birth, or maybe she didn't want to raise a child, so the man took her and ruined his highschool career as head of the football team and star student with his daughter.

Judging people off their looks was rude, but judging people's stories from afar was just being curious. Besides, Tyler knew that he could be wrong. He knew that he could be right. Seeing and hearing so many stories always made him wonder the unknown, and he never held pride in just one story. Every single life was different, and he was, quite honestly, wrong most of the time, when he did get around to asking.

His hands were shaking again, but he told himself that he couldn't smoke, not in here. He needed to take off his sweatshirt and stay awhile; he needed comfort, familiarity, just for a few moments.

The gray sweatshirt slipped over his head, a dark green sweater underneath. Tyler wasn't a big fan of summer, since he couldn't comfortably wear clothes that hid his body. It was either pity or sweating, and he didn't need more attention drawn to him, so he just invested in more deodorant and a higher water bill. He tied the sweatshirt around his waist, settling into the bench against the wall and letting his eyesight go hazy.

He so desperately wanted to go to sleep, to just let the darkness take him again, but he knew that if he did, he would sleep through the wonders of the night. That, and Rita would have to kick him out. Then again, Rita knew who he was and knew he had a house. She knew his full story.

No.. he couldn't. He had to stay awake. If he went to sleep now instead of staying awake, he'd be wasting his time, and god knows that he was already desperately running out of time here.

-

so. tyler is right about one of his stories <3

but that's it. those are my drafts. im probably not going to revist them and this was probably a bad idea, but if you wanna try and motivate me i guess you could.

i'm starting a new one tonight, hopefully. lets see if i can make it more than a forgotten draft.

i love y'all. stay safe <3

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

97.3K 3.2K 45
one of those lowercase intended things completed!
14.4K 221 23
。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。tommyinnit oneshot book ( discontinued! )  ゚・。・
4.3K 255 17
{joshler} mini joshler stories.