โœ“ ๐—ฏ.๐—ถ.๐˜.๐—ฐ.๐—ต , mid90s

By winteroIogy

๐‘ฉ.๐‘ฐ.๐‘ป.๐‘ช.๐‘ฏ เฉˆหš โ˜… ๐’๐’๐’. she was physically into him but mentally over... More

๐™ฑ๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ฒ๐™ท.
๐š™๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š.
๐šŒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š.
๐š™๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿน
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿผ*
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿพ
๐Ÿถ๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿท
๐Ÿท๐Ÿธ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ*
๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ

๐Ÿท๐Ÿน

2.3K 81 49
By winteroIogy

✧;── 𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗦𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 ──; ✧
white mode. font times new roman. smallest font size

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙊𝙁 𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿

⋆ ╤╤╤ ✯ ╤╤╤ ⋆
┊┊┊┊✧ ┊┊
┊┊⋆┊┊ ☪︎
┊✭ ┊ ┊
✯ ┊ ✧

"𝒊 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒙 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒇."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 delaney arrived to dellah's diner after her spontaneous rendezvous with a certain japanese descent by the name of kai, she was surprised to find all her friends sitting at a table, eating their food. so much for grabbing the drugs from lauren's locker all the way into the back of the restaurant, grabbing a bite to eat and dipping.

as she closed the glass door and started making her way towards the talking teens, she overheard their laughable yet enjoyable conversation. "when i started skating away, her eyes just followed and dropped straight to my dick." fuckshit bragged loudly, crossing his arms in the process.

delaney rolled her eyes and sat down beside fuckshit on the red leather bench. fuckshit's eyes met hers but she turned away quickly, avoiding eye contact. "you know that that girl was looking at me for real." spoke ray while squirting ketchup on his salted fry and eating it. "nigga no!" answered fuckshit, jokingly smacking the table. "you know i caught those looks son." he continued. ruben and fourth grade laughed while delaney was jealously gazing at him.

"i'm an eight!" he yelled out, making some customers annoyingly turn around and glare at the loud teens. fuckshit definitely wasn't lying but delaney wanted nothing to do with their discussion on dick sizes.

"an eight!" mockingly repeated ray, fourth grade choking on his food while attempting to laugh quietly.

"nigga it's true! just ask delaney." laughed fuckshit, making the others turn around and stare at her, waiting for her to confirm or deny his statement.

"i'm not saying shit." she responded, attempting to hold in her laugh before stealing a few fries from ray, her stomach growling as she hasn't eaten in a day.

"see she's basically fucking agreeing with me, we fucked multiple times i think she would know." he laughed, satisfied with himself. delaney threw a fry at him, trying to shut him up.

"but for real, there's no way in hell you look better than me." fuckshit continued, his attention back on ray.

"i will bless you with a six and a half." ray announced. "a six!" yelled out fuckshit in a surprised tone, banging the table again in a jokingly matter.

"and a half!" added ray, as if it was an important key detail.

"you think you look better than me?" he asked, the friendly competition getting through him. "one hundred percent. it's not even a question." cockily responsed the darkskin boy, crossing his arms and leaning down on the chair, smugly looking at fuckshit from across the table.

"tell me the number!" pressed fuckshit, absolutely wanting to know his real size, not believing that ray could possibly have a bigger dick than him.

"i can't do it to you." he answered loudly.

"what's your number? just say a number. it's one word!" projected fuckshit, ignoring rays previous answer. "i'm a humble nine." finally answered ray, a smirk carved upon his dark complexion, knowing he won whatever they were arguing about after giving up and telling fuckshit his real size.

his eyes practically jumped out of his eye-socket after ray had answered the question subsequent to the few minutes that he spent pressing the taller boy. "a nine!" yelled out fuckshit, covering his mouth in pure shock. their voices ultimately clashed together, loudly talking about ray's revelation and fuckshit's defeat.

suddenly, the bell from the front door rang again, revealing a smiling stevie, mall grabbing his board while walking in and slowly joining the older teens. "sunburn!" screamed fuckshit, annoying the elderly couple trying to peacefully enjoy their lunch. "thought your ass was doing 10-15." continued fuckshit.

"yeah he was fucking scared for his life, we had a field day with your lil ass in prison." added ray in a teasing tone. stevie made his way to the line, wanting to order food for him and ruben while the others were already eating the rest of their fries, hotdogs and burgers.

•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦•◦இ•◦

the adolescents were still at the table— talking and laughing while fuckshit and delaney were desperately trying to avoid eye contact, never directly speaking a word to each other. things were going surprisingly great before fourth grade decided to ask an examinating question out of the blue: "delaney, what's that on your neck."

this caught the attention of the rest of the crew, all stopping their previous conversations to check out delaney's dark red and blue bruises formed on the crook of her neck. "damn, fuckshit really fucked up your neck! i thought y'all niggas stopped fucking" ray stated absentmindedly, unbeknownst to him that fuckshit in fact did not place those dark bruises on her tan skin.

"that's cause we ain't." answered fuckshit, gritting his teeth and practically steaming in anger and pure jealousy. "where the fuck did you get that hickey laney, your ass didn't have one when we left."

"some dude i met gave it to me, you shouldn't even fucking care, we're not together." she stubbornly answered, rolling her eyes and refusing to look at him in his dark hazel eyes.

"just cause we not together doesn't mean you just get to fuck strangers like a whore." fuckshit rudely added, obviously mad at the girl sitting beside him.

"shit that's cold." mumbled ruben.

"oh fuck, here we go again." quietly announced ray, knowing that the girl and boy sitting in front of him were going to get at it— again, just when he thought the two could spend at least a few hours together.

a loud smack was heard as delaney's hand connected with fuckshit's right cheek. the crowed tuned in onto their conversation as ruben, fourth grade and stevie quietly told them to calm their riot down. "i know you did not just call me a fucking whore just because i fucked someone other than you!" she yelled out.

"uhh guys, maybe you should take this outside." whisper shouted ray, attempting to defuse the fight that was occurring before his eyes. delaney got up and took fuckshit's hand, pulling him away while walking out the door and finding a private alley way where no one could get entertained by their short tempered fuses.

continuing from her previous statement, delaney added: "you have no fucking right to slut shame me."

"nigga, your ass is the one fucking a random dude but when i'm the one asking to fuck, you shut me down." he yelled back at her.

"yeah because i actually fucking love you and i wanna be with you but you keep fucking that bitch angela behind my back and you treat my like a damn toy." the forever non ending drama between the two making her adrenaline go up by the second— which usual causes bad decisions to be made.

delaney didn't know who leaned it first— it was probably her, her state of mind craving for his touch. fuckshit gently shoved her against the hot brick wall as her soft hands found their way into his soft overgrown curls that she loved so much. the kiss was hot and rushed due to the sole reason that they haven't had any sexual contact from each other in the past week, this being unusual for the now broken up pair that were kissing in the back of the diner while the others were betting twenty dollars once again on what was going to happen.

his hand cupped her face as their kiss began to get more gentle, they both missed this greatly. though they had seen each other, they were always at each other's throats causing the group to go absolutely crazy at their constant bickering. she wanted their relationship to go back to normal, the toxicity made them feel more alive as they never knew if their nights were going to end up in a big disagreement or fantastic angry sex in the back of fuckshit's car while the others were already dropped off at their homes. it definitely wasn't the best idea to make up like this once again but they were each other's drugs and they were addicted. that's all they knew but unfortunately, they weren't the only drugs they were dependent on.

abruptly, delaney broke the kiss, realizing that this situation was not going to get her on the road of getting over him. fucking in public was definitely not a good idea for now, even though they've done it plenty times in the past year. "i still hate you." she stated, rolling her eyes and scolding herself for letting her guard down.

"yet you still kissed me first though." he smirked, looking down at the shorter girl.

not answering him, she turned around, went back into the diner and grabbed her board, ignoring the boys questions and giving up on the stashed drugs, finding it too risky to sneak in the back while the restaurant was packed. she figured she could go a few days being sober, "it's not like she was addicted." she thought to herself...

𝙒𝙊𝙍𝘿 𝘾𝙊𝙐𝙉𝙏: 1573

╰──➢ 𝗔𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡:
anyways y'all i'm making an apply fic soon so like pay attention to that. also y'all know just tell me my writings shit, my vote to view ratio is embrassant bruv. i'm just a wee mad but i'll eat yo ass if you don't vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.2K 554 14
two clueless best friends who fall head over heels contains mature language โ€ข daily updates๐Ÿชฝ ruben x oc ๐Ÿค best read in light mode๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ start: april...
197K 3.6K 29
"So your name is Baby huh?" "Yeah, that's my nickname," "Only I should be calling you that love," โ€ขโ€ข The story where the curly he...
62.9K 974 23
"๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ" ๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—น๐˜† "๐—ถ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜" ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป...