The Wrong Mate

بواسطة KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... المزيد

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 32

284 14 9
بواسطة KuroEngel_OG

~ Last Day of School ~

Since it was the last day, most of the teachers just kind of let the students do whatever they wanted... well without breaking rules of course. Selene was sitting between Virgil's legs, on the lawn out front of the school with their friends, looking through the yearbooks and reminiscing.

{ ⋆ Davis ⋆ } Dude seriously!? That's the picture you used for your rugby shot!? How the hell did you get them to allow it!?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What are you talking about? *flips to the sports section on the book*

She turns slightly and smacks him on the chest a few times as he just laughs and tries to block her attacks.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Really!?!?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Whattttttt!?! I can't help it if I have a hot bod!!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yea, well that "hot bod" is only for me to look at!! *smacks him a couple more times*

Everyone laughed including Virgil while Selene sat there, arms crossed, fumed and pouted. After a little while the conversation had changed and Selene was coaxed into leaning back into Virgil again, him lovingly playing with the ring on her finger.

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } I still can't believe he asked you to marry him... so lucky. *side glances daggers at Randal*

{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ } Sorry baby... I..

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } *holds up her hand and stops him* Save it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles* Yea, I was totally surprised, I never thought it was needed.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*wraps his arms around her torso* It isn't normally needed but I felt like I needed to... for my own peace of mine. *kisses the side of her head*

{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ } So when are you guys finally going to have the wedding?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shrugs* Well not anytime soon.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, we literally are just getting out of high school.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmhm, and he's got Alpha King things to deal with and me school so until we can get a place where we can sit and plan, we will.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } It will probably be a few years down the road.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Either way, if we have the wedding or not, this man is stuck with me. *turns and forces his face down for a kiss*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I think that would make me the luckiest guy in the world to be stuck with you. *kisses her again*

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Ugh, you two are just too cute.

Everyone laughs and the day wears on. It was a very chill school day and tomorrow, it would be the end of them. Then the following week, graduation.

* * * *

~ Graduation Day ~

The ultimate last day of their childhood and the start of adulthood. It was a scary thought but Selene had her mate by her side and with him, she could get through anything life threw at them. The auditorium was huge and full of the senior class, friends and family. 

There were several speeches, hoots and hollers as the classmates went up and collected their diplomas and finally the closing speech.

{ ⋆ PRINCIPAL ⋆ } Remember, every end has a new beginning! Congratulations class!

With that, everyone threw up their mortarboards as the ceiling rained down streamers and confetti. 

After that, there was a huge party at someone's house that everyone went to.

* * * *

~ A Couple Years Later ~

Today was the big day.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
I have been in school for two years and doing absolutely well. I have also been doing my "Luna work" where I go around and do the charity, or event things with kids or whatever good samaritan deeds need done. Virgil has fallen nicely into the Alpha King role so much that Ulfric takes him with him wherever he goes and is letting him do all the talking and making the decisions. Ulfric and I are so super very proud of him.

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Thanks baby, I'm proud of you too... but you know you're inner monologuing again, right? Shouldn't you be focusing on the important day that is today??? *chuckles in mind*}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
*rolls eyes* I'm trying to keep my nerves down and besides, my lovely fans need to know what's been going on!

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: *laughs* Alright alright, I'll leave you alone and just (unfortunately) listen. Love you, see you soon!}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Thank you. Now moving on, Aeron and Rand both got their own place together and have a little 1 year old pup... apparently they forgot about the birth control pill one heat season. But their little one, Hope, is absolutely adorable!!! She has her mother's hair (and fiery personality) and her father's eyes. Whenever I get the chance I love to snuggle her. Aeron even accused me once of trying to steal her baby. *giggles* I so was!

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Whoa! Hey now, we decided no pups right away!! I don't wanna share you yet!}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Hey! What happened to just listening?! *inner roll eyes* I was going to give Hope back... in a few years... *laughs* Anyway, Aeron's parents absolutely are stoked about their first grandpup and spoil her rotten. Aeron works as a tattoo artist, in her parents shop like she always planned. Rand is actually Virgil's Gamma now. Lilith and Stormy are still together, because surprise!!! Turns out that they are mates!! I was so excited for them. They are absolutely too damn cute too. They are talking about adopting... or possibly letting a guy knock one of em up. I don't know, they both kinda have a kinky relationship I guess..

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: EWWWWW gross babe!! I don't wanna know that!}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
*shrugs* Then don't listen. *inner stick tongue out* Marrok, now he's a surprising story. After winning over Virgil with his knowledge and helpfulness at a particularly tense time, Virgil asked him to be his Beta. Needless to say it's nice to have my ultimate bestie around often... even if he finally found his mate. I know amazing right!? She's a super sweet she-wolf from another pack and I can tell they love each other more than just the mate bond and I am so super happy for him. I'm glad he found his happiness.
    Gavin and Davis still keep in contact with Virgil but they weren't really his friends, they were Viktor's. So even though they lost their positions as Beta and Gamma, they held no ill will towards Virgil and are still working for him, but just lower down the food chain.
    Now Madison... funny story. She left to go be a mode or something, you know, to be the popular one always in the spotlight, well, she was exposed as being a super heinous bitch to her staff and now no one wants to work with someone who has no respect for others. Last I knew she was getting random herpes cream or anal leakage commercial ads. You know those ads... the ones that show up really late at night and are all cheesy... infomercials!! Yea those. I also heard that she found her mate but he was a nerd and wasn't "hot" enough for her so she was very rude to him and she eventually rejected him. 

I personally think he's cute but definitely not as hot as my man who I'm so desperately in love with.

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Yeah you better say I'm hotter or else I don't think today is going to go well... *laughs* }

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
*giggles then sighs* Do you mind getting outta my head!? Sheesh, can't even let a woman monologue anymore. *huffs and pouts*

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Oh well love, it's time. Get your sexy ass out here! *smirks*}

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Ok babes, it's tiiiiimmme!~ *says in a sing song voice as she walks in the door with Lilith and Stormy following in matching dresses and headbands*

Selene looked at her friends as tears began to form in the corner of her eyes.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh you guys look so beautiful!!

{ ⋆ Stormy ⋆ } Oh no no no! No crying luv, you don't want to mess up your makeup or dress!!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *sniffles and fans eyes with her hand* You're right, let's get this started.

Selene got up from her seat and walked out to the hallway. There she saw her father dressed up nice and once he saw her he almost started to cry too.

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Nope! No crying dad! We gotta get her to the end before that happens!

Both Selene and her dad laughed as she took his arm and walked with him as the girls walked in front of them.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } You look absolutely gorgeous, sweetheart.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles* You're looking pretty sharp there too dad, mum must have had a hard time keeping her hands off you. *winks*

Selene's Dad's Outfit

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } *laughs* Well we almost were late...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } DAD!!! *looks shocked but is playing*

He just laughed as they walked towards the end of the hallway in front of two double doors. The girls went first through the doors once Apocalyptica - Nothing Else Matters began to play. After they reached the end, it was time for her and her dad.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } Ready sweetie?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Been ready. *smiles huge*

They walk out through the doors and on the walk. Once everyone spotted her, there were gasps and awes throughout the whole huge auditorium that was amazingly decorated, just the way they wanted it.

And while all eyes were on her in here amazing dress, and long veil train that glittered in the lights, her eyes were on her man, who stood at the end of the stage with Marrok and Rand off to the side behind him, and Ulfric who stood in the middle.

Selene's Outfit, Makeup & Hair

Virgil's Outfit

Groomsmen's Outfit

Her eyes shone with love as she walked towards her mate, the lover she never knew could be the best thing that happened in her life, and there he was. Selene's father handed her over to Virgil and soon the actual ceremony started. The whole ordeal was a long one, as it was a more traditional werewolf designed wedding, with Ulfric officiating the event. He spoke of the past, the goddess and blessings, along with what love is. But in all honesty, Selene didn't hear a damn thing, she was too busy holding her mate's hands and looking into his beautiful, love filled eyes.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Fuck love, you look absolutely stunningly beautiful!}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Thank you love, and you look absolutely drop dead sexy in your suit... *bites her lip*

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: *internal growls* Oh don't do that baby or I'll take you right here in front of everyone!!!}

His eyes were darkening and shifting towards lust as they talked between themselves in their minds.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
*internal fake gasps* No! You wouldn't ruin my beautiful wedding to my drop dead sexy mate and force yourself upon me!? What would my husband king say and think!?

- - --

His eyes suddenly changed back to a lighter shade.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Say it again babe... please.}

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
My    husband     King...

- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }{MIND: Oh my wife queen, I fucking love the fucking fuck outta you!}

Their internal conversation ended when Ulfric spoke the signal words.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Do you Virgil accept Selene as your life mate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for her in times of plenty, as well as times of need, to soothe her in times of pain, and to support her in all endeavors, big and small, throughout the seasons of your life together?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I Virgil accept you Selene as my constant companion, my equal in love and my loving wife who is a mirror for my true self. I promise to care for you, honor you, and as a partner on my path, to cherish you, in sorrow and in joy, till death do us part.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } *turns to Selene* Do you Selene accept Virgil as your lifemate and one true love, promising to share in all that life offers and suffers, to be there for him in times of plenty, as well as times of need, to soothe him in times of pain, and to support him in all endeavors, big and small, throughout the seasons of your life together?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I Selene accept you Virgil as my constant companion, my equal in love and my loving husband who is a mirror for my true self. I promise to care for you, honor you, and as a partner on my path, to cherish you, in sorrow and in joy, till death do us part.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Both have written some extra vows they wish to share at this moment. Go ahead Selene.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil. From the moment we met you teased and tormented me and still do to this very day. But the difference from then to now is, back then, I despised you, *hears everyone laugh* while today I love you with all my heart. The list of things I love about you is extensive and long, but to name a few; I love your sense of adventure and the way you always brighten my day. I love how you find me attractive in a glamorous dress or even when I've been puking all day. I love your kisses, whether they are rough and needy or if they are gentle and sweet. I love your arms, and how they hold me tight at night, giving me warmth and protection to how they hold me up when I feel like I want to give up. I love your laugh as it is one of my favorite sounds. From the ones you share at a stupid moment in a movie to the ones you share when you're being a mischievous little butthead. *crowd laughs again* I love your determination and how you never give up on something that is important to you... even though at first it was annoying when you kept touching my butt and were trying to get me to date you. I love that you are my other half, my mate, the star to my moon. I've never felt more loved, accepted and cherished by anyone than I have with you. But most importantly, I love that you love me because I love you too.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Virgil, if you please.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Selene... I... I have so much i want to say to you in front of all our friends and family, and yet somehow I seem to be drawing a blank. *chuckles along with everyone else, clears throat* Ehem.. Selene, today I affirm my love for you, and vow to share my life with you in everything and every way possible. You are the most generous person I have ever known so amazingly kind, honest, and beautiful. And I vow I will always be honest with you, loving, patient, and forgiving... as well as naughty. *crowds chuckles* You have always been my greatest challenge and also my greatest victory. But most importantly, you are the love of my life since the day I met you in middle school and you make me happier than I could ever imagine and more loved than I ever thought possible. You have made me a better person, as our love for one another is reflected in the way I live my life. So I vow to make even the smallest of our accomplishments like eating breakfast or changing a light bulb, into an exciting part of our lives together. You are my fiery hellcat and my naughty vixen lover. My muse and my wanted distraction, and you are my true counterpart, my other half. So with my whole heart, I vow to be faithful and supportive. A companion and a friend. Your partner in parenthood, and partner in mischief. Your ally in conflict, and your greatest fan and your toughest critic. Your consolation in disappointment and your cheer squad in achievements. I will be yours and yours only. I will dream with you, celebrate with you, and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. This is my sacred vow to you, who is my equal in all things. I love you Selene.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } *awes fill the room as he speaks up* Now for the rings...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *takes Virgil's hand and places his ring on his finger* I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*takes Selene's hand and places her ring on her finger next to her engagement ring* I give you this ring, a symbol of my love, as I give to you, all that I am, and accept from you, all that you are. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today.

The rings were simple, just like how she likes them. She isn't into the big and extravagant shiny rock filled rings. Hell, even her engagement ring was pushing it on the extravagant level for her.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } I now pronounce you, husband and wife. You may kiss your queen! *smiles joyfully*

Virgil almost couldn't wait for his father to finish speaking before he grabbed Selene by the back of the neck with one hand and kissed her hard and passionately. As he did he put his free arm in the air, making a fist like he used to do as his rugby victory pose and he had won.

The guests erupted in cheered, whistles, applause and woos at their kiss and final display of togetherness. They kissed for a moment longer till he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. She smiled and giggled as her hands rested on the sides of his face.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I love you my Alpha King husband.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } And I love you my Luna Queen wife.

* * * *

~ Wedding Reception ~

It was held outside under some tents and it was perfect. People danced, they had their couple's dance and things were great. The table settings were amazing, and the food was even better! It was all serve yourself buffet style with a huge smorgasbord of all kinds of foods. Then after a bit it was cake time. Selene was hesitant to want to cut into the cake as it was super pretty, but alas, the deed must be done. 

They of course shoved cake into each other's faces, though Selene told Virgil if he got any on her dress she would lop off his dick, so she wasn't as messy, but she sure got him good. 

After the wedding was the honeymoon. They took two weeks off and headed towards Selene's favorite place she ever wanted to visit.

* * * *

~ Bora Bora ~

They spent most of their time there indoors, or at least by the bungalow, as most normal honeymooner couples would. They did venture out and explored some... much to Virgil's happiness at seeing his sexy wife's little to no attire. 

Needless to say they had sex all over the place, in every area and as often as they could the whole two weeks, and most likely will have sand in places where it shouldn't be for the next couple months.

* * * *

Once they returned back home, things returned to normal as they always were. Things were going great on the Moon Goddess reintroduction plans, as well as schooling for Selene. 

Virgil was mastering his duties quickly and never once was their sex life dull or boring... neither was lacking in satisfaction. 

They were both still very much madly in love with each other and it grew everyday.

~ The End ~

=======================
Authors Note: I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who read my story (originally on the "Chapters" App to now on here) and stuck it out to the end, I really appreciate it and it means so much to me. Everyone's comments and words of praise and understanding are very special to me and I can never express how happy and loved it made me feel. 

If you liked my story, please go read my other ones that is still ongoing: The Perfect Mate (sequel to The Wrong Mate) and Apocalyptic Love, which can still be found on the Chapters App until I can get them moved over, so keep an eye out for them. 

And if you like Sons of Anarchy then check out my SOA Fanfic; Crow Flies Straight. 

Thanks everyone! Love you all! ~KuroEngel <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
28.3K 471 7
A mate is something every werewolf looks forward to having. They want to be loved, treasured and safe, but what if the one thing you need protecting...
371K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...
Stuck بواسطة Gray

العاطفية

4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...