The Wrong Mate

Par KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... Plus

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32

Chapter 31

150 11 2
Par KuroEngel_OG

They arrived at the school and walked in. The theme was "Under the Celestial Night Sky". They could hear the bumping music get louder as they walked through the halls towards the huge auditorium. Once they entered, all of them gasped in amazement. The place was gorgeous! Sometimes it was good to go to a school in a rich neighborhood where most of the rich kids go to. School event funds tend to be quite excessive.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Damn! They really went all out for this year, didn't they? *asks to no one in particular*

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Oh look! The picture area! Let's go get pictures!!! *grabs Selene and Lilith's arms and drags them towards the photo-op area*

Selene felt a pair of familiar arms wrap her from behind as the tingles were obvious.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Everything seems kind of ironic, don't you think? *chuckles*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *turns slightly to look at him* What do you mean?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well the whole night and moon stuff... cause you've met the actual moon... *shrugs* It all seemed more ironic in my head I guess.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles and giggles* You're so adorable sometimes, you know that?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, I know... but shhhhhsh... don't let it get out, it would ruin my sexy, tough guy reputation. *cheesy grins*

The two just have a good laugh at his silliness and they move onto taking pictures. Of course individual couple ones, then all girls, then all guys, then the whole group. It was at that time that the queen skank showed up with her date and not surprising, it was Davis.

{ ⋆ Davis ⋆ } Hey guys! How's it going? *smiles cheerfully and is about to bro hug Virgil but is pulled back*

{ ⋆ Madison ⋆ } Ugh, Davis can you like, NOT bother with them? Come on, I want to get photos.

Madison pulled Davis towards the photo area and he just looked at everyone with the "I'm sorry" eyes.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, see ya later bro! *calls off to him as they pass*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Have a good night Davis! *says over her shoulder glancing at a glaring Madison*

* * * *

The night wore on and they all had fun dancing, eating the included dinner, conversing with friends, and just listening to music. Virgil's favorite parts were when they were playing slow songs and he made it a point to make Selene dance with him. She teased him because he only wanted to slow dance so that he could get extra close to her and get handsy while in public. He was indeed such a horn dog. One would think he was the one always in heat. It was coming towards the end of the night and the crowning of the prom king and queen would be announced. There was no doubt in anyone's minds that Virgil would win king, and it was no surprise when he did. Selene kisses him before he walked up to receive his crown and say a little speech.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who voted for me and know that I am truly honored and blessed. Thank you.

{ ⋆ PRINCIPAL ⋆ }━ Now for the queen... 

It was a no brainer to Selene that Madison would get it as she was the most popular girl in the school. Besides, no one else ran against her for prom queen. Selene was busy watching and making flirty faces at her man while Madison was getting ready to head up to the stage. It was quite pathetic the way she was acting. It was just a school held title for what, another month? As Selene was rolling her eyes at the desperate Madison, she then froze as her name was called from the principal. Madison had started to take a couple steps but stopped and screamed out a curse before running off. Davis sat at the table and laughed his ass off at her humiliation saying she deserved it.

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Babes! You won, go up!

She was still frozen in shock as her friends were nudging her to go up and get her crown. It wasn't until she heard the sexy husky voice of Virgil did she snap out of it.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Come up here my queen and claim your crown.

She blushed excessively as she walked up there. The principal placed the crown on her head and instantly Virgil kissed her while the principal announced the "royal couple".

Next was their royal dance... just the two of them. The song was Kenny Chesney - Me and You. It was a beautiful country song and they danced, spotlight on them, sliding over the dance floor like as if they were the only ones that existed. Their eyes were locked onto each other's and a smile on both their lips. Suddenly Virgil leaned closer so he could talk.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*sings* Like a perfect scene, from a movie screen, we're a dream come true, suited perfectly, for eternity, me and you

Surprisingly he wasn't out of tune and had a nice singing voice, it was deep and seductive, which not only surprised Selene but also sent a shiver through her body and right to her core. She bit her lip holding back a moan as the tingles from their touch were getting stronger, their love for each other just radiating off of them.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Everyday I live, try my best to give, all I have to you, thank the stars above, that we share this love, me and you.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh Virgil... *a tear of happiness falls from her eye*

He's leaned down and rested his forehead against hers and smiled.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I love you baby.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I love you too...so so much.

A couple more tears fell and as the song ended they stopped dancing and he wiped the tears away. Everyone applauded their dancing and soon others were on the dance floor as an upbeat dance pop song came on. Selene and Virgil walked off hand in hand, towards the table their friends were at and as she was about to sit, he pulled her back and shook his head.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*raising an eyebrow in confusion* What's wrong Virgil?

He just held her hand tighter and turned towards their friends.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Alright guys, this is where we split ways. I've got some special plans for this beautiful, love of my life, Queen and so we must leave.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What? *still confused but also a bit excited*

{ ⋆ Aeron ⋆ } Awww well I guess since you are going to be doing something "special", I can let you have her... night luv, better tell me everything tomorrow!

{ ⋆ Randal ⋆ } Yeah, don't do anything I wouldn't do! *chuckles*

{ ⋆ Lilith ⋆ } Have fun!

{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ } Good night you two love birds. Enjoy your the rest of your night.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh, and you all can take the limo home... I have made other arrangements.. *he smirks at Selene then winks*

Before anymore could be said, Virgil is pulling her towards the exit and she is giggling.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uhh? Oh! Bye guys! Talk to you tomorrow!

* * * *

After getting into Virgil's car and driving off towards the city, Selene couldn't stop staring at Virgil.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } What, do I have something hanging outta my nose? *quickly glances towards her then back to the road*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*shakes her head* No, I'm just admiring how sexy you look in your crown... king.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *growls hungrily* You keep talking like that and we won't make it to your surprise cause I'll just fuck you right here in my car!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*giggles* Ok fine, I won't talk then.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } That's not what... oh... you naughty hellcat...

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it.
Thank you.
•======================•

Before he could even finish his clarification of what he meant, he felt her hand rubbing against his crotch, causing is already semi-hard cock to harden 100%.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmm? *asked while not speaking*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *groans as his hips automatically push up into her hand more* This isn't fair babe... what am I supposed to do with this raging boner now?

She smirked as she unzipped his tux pants and reached in taking out his hard, thick length. She stroked it a few times causing him to grunt.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh yea... just like that baby...

Suddenly, before Virgil could register what was happening, Selene had unbuckled herself and was now laying over towards him with her head in his lap... good thing his classic car didn't have a center console. She continued to stroke the bottom half of his dick as she took it's head into her mouth, moaning onto it. She began to move her head up and down slowly, making sure to push him as far back as he would go, gagging her a little and causing massive amounts of saliva to form in her mouth and on him.

She moved her other hand into his pants and boxers to grab and massage his balls while she continued to slurp and slide up and down on his yummy cock. His hips bucked up and down, nearly causing him to press the accelerator pedal quite often. He placed his right hand on top of her head as she bobbed, before rubbing it down her back and grabbing her ass before smacking it. Virgil was having a hell of a time keeping himself on the road, and knew he had to get her to her surprise fast or else he was going to crash.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck baby! Yeah right there... don't stop... fuck yes yes yes yes I'm gunna ugggghh!

She was bobbing faster as his hips tried to fuck her face harder, he gripped the steering wheel extra hard as he blew his hot liquid into her mouth and groaned out his release. She swallowed the load as it shot in and then sucked him a few more times to get every last drop before she sat up, putting him back into his pants and zipping him up.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn baby, you almost caused me to crash a couple of times... fucking hell... whew!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*giggles* Sorry, couldn't help myself... *buckles self back up*

•======== Notice ========•
End of mature scene.
On with the regular story.
•======================•

In about another 15-20 minutes, they reached this extremely fancy and elegant hotel. Virgil pulled up into the parking lot and before she could get out, he ran over and opened her door. She smiled as he helped her out before he grabbed a bag from the backseat, causing her to look puzzled.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Really? How typical of a prom night... taking your date to a hotel hoping to get lucky.. *she crosses her arm and smirks*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well, it wouldn't be prom without a hotel room. *winks and takes her hand waking them inside*

He already had the room key so he didn't need to check in, instead he took her to the elevator and up they went to the top floor. Once up there, there was only a few doors so clearly these were the penthouse suite rooms. Before he opened the door he turned towards Selene with a smile.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok, close your eyes baby.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*she gave him this "are you serious?" look before rolling her eyes and covering them* Fine!

He opened the door and walked her in while she was blinded. The lights were still off but there was plenty of light in the room. He moved her to right in front of the bed and took a few steps back.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok, open them love.

She opened her eyes and had a confused look on her face.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Umm what? Virgil... are you serious!? *she asked as she turned around to face him*

There he was, on one knee holding out his hand for her to take, which she put her left hand in it.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I'm deathly serious. Selene, I've been in love with you since middle school, and even then I knew I wanted you to be my wife. Yes, we werewolves don't technically have to have weddings, but since I was so blessed by the Moon Goddess in having you become my mate, I knew it was meant to be.
    I love you with everything that I am, and everything I will be and I've never been more sure about anything than I am about you and the love we share, it makes my life beautiful and I can't imagine my life without you in it.
    Life is not an easy venture and we have some huge roles to fill after school is out, but with you by my side, I feel I can take on any challenge, any task, I feel I can handle all situations. My heart is tied to yours now and forever and I don't wanna nor can I live without you. So Selene, will you marry me?

By this time he had taken out the ring and held it in between his fingers, while her free hand was on her mouth.

She was speechless. She tried to talk but all that came out were little squeaks. Virgil's face was growing very nervous.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Selene? Love?

Since she couldn't talk, she nodded her head rapidly. That apparently loosened whatever knot was in her throat cause she almost screamed at him in happiness.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yes Virgil! Of course yes!

He takes the ring and puts it on her finger and stands up, pulling her into his arms.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } You've just made me the happiest fucker in the world! *kisses her deeply*

After having a heated make out session, he took her over to the tub where he had it all set up for them.

He was sitting behind her, caressing her arms and shoulders as she laid back on him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } That view is absolutely breathtaking...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yes, yes it is. *is actually looking at her and not outside*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sees he's looking at her* Oh stop... *she swats him playfully*

The rest of the night they spend it cuddled up in each other's arms, making out passionately, talking about their future plans and making love till the early morning light. As they laid cuddled together, finally ready to drift off to sleep, Virgil looks at her hand that had the fingers he had been playing with and saw the ring on her finger, and a smile crossed his face. She saw it as she watched him and a smile ran across her face in response.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }━ I love you Virgil... my Alpha King.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } And I love you Selene... my Luna Queen.

They both kissed passionately before snuggling up and going to sleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

350K 9.2K 32
"He'd burn the whole world down till he could dig me out of the ashes." I was ready to start a new life. After graduating at the top of my class, I f...
4.1M 89.1K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
121K 5.1K 44
"He can die 'cause we haven't had sex?" I say as the weight of what she's just told me hits me like a ton of bricks. "The longer the Alpha stays in t...
430 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...