The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 28

181 9 4
By KuroEngel_OG

Three days...

It had been three days since the holmgang and Selene has not removed herself from Virgil's side unless it was to use the bathroom.
No school.
No showers.
No going to the table to eat.
No seeing visitors.
No conversing.
Just sitting, and waiting.

Her friends dropped off her classwork for her, but she wouldn't get up to get it. Her food was brought to her, or else she wouldn't eat. She slept in the bed with him, or not at all. The only time she ever spoke, was when she was begging Virgil to wake up.

It was the morning on the fourth day and she was snuggled up close to him as she slept. As her mind started to lift the fog of dreamless sleep, she could feel her body was a lot warmer than it normal was while she was sleeping with him in the medical bed.

She absentmindedly nuzzled her face into his warm chest, not wanting to wake up from this wonderful feeling of his arm wrapped around her back and resting on her waist.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Wait.... what?
- - --

Selene suddenly opened her eyes and looked up to Virgil's face and she started to cry instantly as his eyes opened when he felt her shift up.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey baby...

His voice was hoarse and very scratchy, but his smile was wide and full of love.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Vir-gil?... *she said through the start of a throat closing sob*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*wipes her tears with his free hand* The one and only.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh Virgil!!! *wraps herself around him and he grunts a little at the sudden impact and pressure* I've missed you soooo much!! *begins to kiss him on his lips repeatedly*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*laughs* Apparently... *kisses her back a few times before he realizes she isn't going to stop anytime soon so speaks between her kisses* Babe *kiss* How *kiss* Long *kiss* Was *kiss* I *kiss* Out *kiss* For? *kiss*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } A little over two weeks.

Both weren't expecting to hear the newcomers voice so they both quickly stopped kissing and looked over to see the smiling Ulfric. Selene blushing at having her mate's father catch them being somewhat intimate.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey dad... *smiles back at him*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Hey son, how are you feeling? *walks over and places his hand on Virgil's forearm*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well, oddly enough, I feel a bit tired... but I'm hella sore from this horrible bed and can't wait to get out of it! *chuckles*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Well that's to be expected. I'll send Ralph's wife in to check up on you and see how you're doing. *turns to leave but is stopped*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Dad wait... two weeks? Then what happened with the holmgang? Did Viktor get the title? *looks back and forth from his dad and Selene*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*her eyes are downcast and her lip trembles slightly* Virgil... I...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } No, Viktor did not win, and in fact he lost... his funeral will be in 2 days time.

Selene had looked at Ulfric as he took over talking and saw that there was a soft understanding (and possibly, relief?) in his eyes. He didn't hate her for killing his eldest son.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } What the fuck? Funeral? *tries to sit up but winces and lays back down*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Easy Virgil, let me explain. *takes a deep breath in and sighs* The holmgang HAD to be fulfilled at it's designated time, otherwise you would have forfeited.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Soooo then what happened? Why is Viktor dead? Who killed him? *growls with anger*

Selene was so ashamed. She expected that he wouldn't be happy about her taking his place to battle his brother, but she still wasn't prepared for his anger and hate for killing him.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Someone took your place, and due to some heated words between the two contenders, it was decided between them that it would be a fight to the death.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP IT!?

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Because I can't! Those are the laws written long before my time and if I changed them this time, it would undermine my whole authority as Alpha King and it would be chaos among the packs. I can NOT allow favoritism among my own ranks, no matter how close to home it is.

Virgil just scoffs and crosses his arms. He hasn't even looked towards Selene yet and she knew once he did, she would no longer be his mate and he would reject her. She was now biting the inside of her cheek to hold back the tears.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Either way, my hands were tied. The battle happened and the person who took your place, won... which means they killed Viktor, making you the next in line to be Alpha King. And before you even think about saying anything about the person who took your place and killed your brother, know that the person didn't want things to end that way but it had to be done. Even gave him mercy when he probably wouldn't have shown any for anyone else.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Who took my place!? *he asks, fury still in his tone*

Virgil was looking intently at his father when he saw his old man's eyes shift towards Selene and then back. Virgil's eyes widened as he looked at Selene. Her head was downcast, apparent shame and regret hanging over her like a dark cloud.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No... Selene? Please tell me you didn't...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I... *she couldn't speak anymore as the tears began to fall again. Her heart breaking because she just knew he hated her now*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Why?... why did you do it? You could have been killed!! I can't stand the idea of losing you! *his hand touched her cheek and made her look up at him*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } I'll, let you two chat... I'll send Ralph's wife in a little while... *walks out*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I'm sooooo sorry Virgil... I never wanted to kill him... I-I..*sobs*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Baby please, there's no reason to be sorry for that... he was an asshole to you and hurt you, he deserved everything he got...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } But you're so mad! I know you hate me! *moves her face away from his touch*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No, no, no... I'm not mad because you killed him... *grabs her face with his hands but she still refuses to look up* I'm mad because it wasn't me who got to do it!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*looks up at him with wide, watery eyes* What?!...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh yeah baby, contrary to how it may have appeared, but I hated my brother. He was toxic. And I will never forgive him for the shit that he put you through.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sniffles* So... you're not... going to reject me?

Her eyes bounced back and forth looking into his as she pleaded with hope that he won't.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*laughs and pulls her into his arms* Shit Selene, you seriously think you'd get rid of me that easily!? Fuck that! You're stuck with me for life, toots!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*weakly laughs as she hugs him back tightly* I wouldn't have it any other way.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *still holding her tightly* You really killed him, huh?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods and speaks sadly* Yea...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smiles* I knew my babe was a full on badass... a damn fine as hell, sexy badass that is... *licks the marking spot on her neck before placing a kiss on it*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shudders excitedly from the lick and then giggles* Still such a horndog...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Woof woof baby! *smirks*

Selene is completely shocked by the words he just said, they were the exact ones from the dream she had with him. She was so happy and hoped that the dream somehow did connect them and she had been speaking with him when she needed him the most. In her happiness, she pulled back enough to be face to face and kisses him longing and lovingly.

* * * *

Ralph's wife had come in a bit later and checked Virgil out. She said that his vitals were good and really strong and it seems that he should be as good as new in a few days of rest. There was no obvious signs that he would have any memory loss, but if he did, hopefully it would be very limited and temporary. She authorized Virgil the ok to leave the medical room and to take rest in his own room, but he is to take it super easy. But first things first, both needed a long, hot, relaxing shower. Selene helped him walk, since he hadn't done so in over two weeks and was a bit wobbly, and she took him to the bathroom.

•======== Notice ========• 

The following has mention of slight mature content. If you are uncomfortable with that, I suggest skipping it. Thank you. •======================•

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok, I'll set you down in the little seat there in the shower and I'll come in and help you out when you're done.

She turned to leave to go get him some towels while he undressed when he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her into him. Her hands rested flatly on his chest as he looked down into her eyes with a loving passion while his arms are wrapped around her, holding her with a tight grip on her ass.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil? *her tone was worried at first until she felt him grip her ass harder* Seriously!? You've been in a coma for two weeks! *giggles*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, two weeks since I've held your naked body against mine. *pulls her tighter into him* Two weeks since I've tasted your juices. *leans in and speaks on her neck before placing light teasing kisses* Two fucking weeks since I've buried my cock *grinds his pelvis into hers, causing her to let out a moan* deep inside your tight, *grinds again* wet *grinds harder* pussy... *voice drops to a guttural groan as he continues to speak* over and over and over again... *kisses her neck frantically moving all over to get every inch of it*

Her whole body was set on fire. She had missed him something fierce and his touch just brought all those missed feelings and little things he did to show her how much he cared about her, back to the front of her mind.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmmm Virgil... gah I want you to fuck me so badly right now. But we can't, you're on bed rest..

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck bedrest! I'm going to make love to my sexy mate! *grabs her and picks her up*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *gasps* Virgil!!! Put me down! You shouldn't be lifting anything up, let alone me!!! *wiggles in his arms and finally gets put back down*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Awww come on baby... I've been asleep for two weeks... I really need to be intimate with my girl, how else am I supposed to get rid of this two week boner?... *frowns and looks down at his bulging crotch*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *sighs in defeat* You're lucky you make me super wet...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck yes!!!!!!!! *pumps his fist*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles and pats his chest* Yes, AFTER we shower, I'll ride and suck you off till your heart's content.. ok?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*raises a brow* Will you sit on my face so I can lick that  delicious *licks his lips* tight pussy of yours? *leans in and flicks his tongue on her lips playfully*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smirks* If that's what my sexy soon to be Alpha King wants... now let's shower.

He growled as she turned around, turned the water on, left the room, grabbed some clean towels and came back in, him still in the same spot, pouting.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh come on you big baby, quit pouting...

He crossed his arms, still pouting and Selene just shrugged and stripped off her clothes and climbed into the shower. Virgil's eyes bulged as he watched her strip and get it the shower. She was rubbing herself with the body wash, lathering up her sexy curves and letting the water drip down her, morning temptingly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck it!! *strips lightning quick and gets into the shower, his hands instantly rubbing all over her body* Fucccck baby, mmmm I've missed you sooo much.. *is standing behind her, rubbing her breasts and nuzzling her neck*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles and turns around to face him* But for you it feels like the next day, so how could you have missed me? *runs her head under the water*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*growls really deep but loud at seeing her luscious body under the water* Any time I'm away from you, I miss you baby... *holds her and kisses her lips sweetly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } You are such a softie aren't you? *kisses him again before getting the shampoo*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I suppose but right now I'm quite hard... *smirks as he wiggles his brows and looks down at his erection*

Selene just chuckled, kissed him and began to lather up the shampoo into his hair.

* * * *

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Well don't you look like the cat that caught the canary... especially with that there extra extremity popping up. *smiles*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh... you mean this? *moves his hands from behind his head, grabbed the towel edges and opens it up, exposing his very hard and very large erection*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmhmmm *throws her towel she was drying her hair with into the bathroom as she began to walk over*

While she takes a few steps, she grabs her towel around her body and releases it, dropping it to the floor. Her body now in the open, she walks towards him making sure to walk extra seductively. He growled as he watched her walk over, her curves swaying hypnotizingly, she knew her attempts were successful.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *stopped for a moment and turned around to tease him by showing off her backside and tattoo before looking over her shoulder at him* See something you like?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck yeah I do!! *growls again in excitement, and begins to move off the bed*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uhttttuh... nope... get your ass back into that bed or I'm going to get dressed. *she turned a little to face him*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*grumbles a grow of annoyance* You better get that smokin' got body of yours over here right now then!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smirks and turns all the way back around and starts walking again* Oh yea? You want this body? Want it all over you? Want it on top of you... sliding along your body... rocking up and down on your....

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }FUCK YES BABY! GET OVER HERE NOW! *roars impatiently*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles* Patience love... you will get, all—that—you—want...

She had reached the bed and began to crawl up the foot of the bed towards him, seductively rubbing her finger along his legs to his dick as she accentuated her last few words. He had leaned his head back and groaned as he felt her hand on his painfully hard cock but looked up when he felt she wasn't doing anything with it. Instead she slid up farther onto his body, to where she was now pressing her bare breasts against his chest, her pointed nipples rubbing tantalizingly against his hard flesh.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*wraps his arms around her, his hands on her hips, caressing them* Mmm shit, I love you so much Selene... *grabs her ass cheeks in each hand and pulls on them*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *gasps a moan as he grabs her ass before leaning down to lightly graze her lips against his* I love you too Virgil... more than I ever thought possible... *flicks her tongue out and gently teases his mouth*

He smirks as he groans and leans the rest of the short distance and crashes his lips onto hers. The kiss was heated and full of love, passion, need, desire and longing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...
4.1M 89K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...