The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 21

205 10 2
By KuroEngel_OG

She made it up to Virgil's room and all the glass had been cleaned up and the broken panels were removed to allow the replacements to be put in, whenever they arrive, she assumed. Virgil was just sitting there in one of his chairs watching tv and tapping his foot anxiously.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hey you. *says with a sweet but flirty tone* What's got you so anxious? *cocks her head to the side*

Virgil had instantly jumped up when he heard her, almost like he was doing something wrong and got caught, it made her giggle lightly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Hey baby... *turns off the tv and walks towards her* You and pops done with your talk? It took a super long time.

She started to walk up to him, swaying her hips a little more sensually than she normally would, and she could hear a hungry growl vibrate from deep within the back of his throat.

It was so primal that it not only caused her to bite her lip, but it made her super wet and she could feel her panties were soaked now. She saw him sniff the air and his eyes darkened with lust and lick his lips.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *reaches him and places her hands on his chest and runs them up and down slowly* Yea, it was very enlightening. Why, did you miss me?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*hands on her hips, rubbing them up and down and while gently rocking her from side to side, rubbing her against his obvious boner* I finally have you all to myself and we don't have to hide anymore, so of course I missed you! I want you with me by my side always.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *slides one hand up running her nails along his neck also along the back of it and up the crown of his head* Awww, that's so sweet. *teased then said honesty* I missed you too...

Her finger nails along his scalp sent goosebumps along his body and a groan to escape his lips. She noticed her teasing didn't bother him and she suspected it was cause he was already so wrapped up in his need of his girl. He leaned his head down into her neck taking in her scent, while kissing and nibbling lightly on her sensitive flesh.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Oh my goddess! The things he does to me, fucking turn me the hell on and I just wanna jump him every second!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *whispers in her ear* Why thank you, I'm glad I can be of service... and you can jump me anytime you want baby, I'm allllllll yours. *nibbles her marking spot making her knees wobble and a loud moan to escape her lips*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it.
Thank you.
•======================•

Her eyes widened as she had forgotten he could hear her internal thoughts. She just giggled and began to run her hand on his chest along the waistband of his pants before fiddling with the button and zipper.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmm Virgil, fuck I want you sooo bad, right now! *gets his pants undone and wiggles her hand inside to fondle his erection*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smirks as he begins to undo her pants as well* Well the feeling is mutual, love. *kisses her hard and passionately on her lips*

After he got her pants undone but before he pulled them down, he pulled her hand out of his pants, picked her up by her ass and carried her towards his bed. As he picked her up, she wrapped her legs around him and then released when he lowered her onto the bed.

She held onto him as he tried to pull away making him smirk deviously. He kissed her passionately and began to take her clothes off. She was just in her panties, him having already removed her bra, and he stood up looking at her.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *blushes* Virgil?...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Beautiful... absolutely stunningly beautiful. *he smiles big and genuine*

She blushes more before getting a wickedly naughty thought. As he removed his shirt, she took the opportunity to remove her thong and lay there open. When his shirt was removed and he saw the sight before him, his eyes bulged and his mouth gaped open.

Before he could react though, Selene had moved her hands down her chest, teasing a nipple for a second before moving downward. Once one of her hands reached her pussy, she opened up the soaked lips and his open mouth watered.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Baby, what are y...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Shhh *uses her free hand to bring a finger to her lips* Just watch and enjoy the show.

As he watched, he removed his pants, eyes never leaving her hand on her glistening pussy as she swirled a finger around her wetness and teased her hole before moving up and rubbing her clit. As she gently rubs the super sensitive spot, her legs twitched slightly and her pussy lips become soaked even more as her head flung back and she came, moaning extra loud.

It was a super fast reach to an orgasm she'd ever had, and she suspected it was because of her being extra horny all of a sudden and being with her mate. Whatever the reason was, she came. And just as she roared her moan and her pussy drench itself, she felt suddenly completely covered down below.

She could feel something wiggling around and she knew it wasn't her fingers. With the tingles being sent from it to her whole body, she knew Virgil had his head between her thighs, drinking all her juices greedily like.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } {MIND: So fucking good!!}

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck baby you taste fanfuckingtastic!!! *goes back to licking, sucking and nibbling her sensitive parts hungrily*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *moans as her fingers are digging into his scalp and shoulder* Yes baby mmmm...

She began to buck her hips into his face as she began to reach another orgasm.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yes yes yes fuck Virgil!!!!!! *screams*

Her whole body went rigid and Virgil had to hold her down as it was wanting to rise off the bed as her orgasm exploded through her. Virgil lapped up every last drop of her sweet juices with such vigor that he never noticed he was growling with hunger. As she was coming down from her orgasm, he moved to sitting up on his knees, licking his lips of her juices.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fucking hell baby, that was hot and hella delicious! *wipes his chin while he's smiling like a happy doofus*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *panting* That felt amazing babe... but I'm still hungry.. *turns around to lay on her stomach facing him*

She crawled over to right in front of him, face to tip with his very erect cock. She didn't even grab it with her hand, she just flicked her tongue out to lick it before taking it in her mouth.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn baby that feels amazing! Grrrr... *leaned his head back and growls*

He reached down and held her in place while he started to pump in and out of her mouth. He then reached down and along her back to her ass where he took a finger and started to play with her dripping pussy hole. She was moaning on his cock as it thrusted and he fingered her. He was growling loudly as he was getting nearer to his release, but he quickly pulled her off of him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What's wrong baby? *looks confused and sad as she sits up on her knees*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*shakes head* Nothing's wrong hellcat, it just felt so good I was about to finish and I'm not done having fun with you yet, love.

She smiled at him as he reached out and pulled her body into his. Their lips met and locked in a sloppy battle for dominance. She was straddling him and with his arms wrapped around her back, he lifted her up just barely enough to align himself with her entrance, and then pushed her down hard and deep into him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *breaks the kiss and gasps* Fuck Virgil! You're so big!

She begins to bounce up and down on him fast and rough with the help of his arms around her.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah well you're so fucking tight baby! *begins to grunt* Ugh I'm getting close...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I'm close too, don't stop... yes yes yes mmm harder! *bounces as hard as she can to really get him deep inside her*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yes keep pounding down on my dick baby! Fuck you feel so good... arrrgh *bites her neck*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ahh Virgil, I'm going to cum! *moans out loudly*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yes yes yes baby, go! Smother my cock with that sweet pussy juice, love!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uuuaaaaahhhhh *body goes rigid but is still being bounced by Virgil*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Grrrrrrraaaaaahhhh *growls really loud, causing the bed to shake and the windows to rattle as he spurts deep inside of her, their fluids mixing*

Once her body released it's tension, she collapsed against him, her head resting on his collarbone. His arms still around her, while both breathe heavily.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmmm *moans with content while trying to catch breath*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn baby, that was fucking glorious! *holding her to him and still inside her, he uses what strength he has to shift slightly and lay on his back with her on his chest*

•======== Notice ========•
End of mature scene.
On with the regular story.
•======================•

It didn't take long for both of them to pass out from exhaustion.

* * * *

It was about 4pm when they finally stirred awake. Selene laid there, eyes closed and completely comfortable even though she had been laying on Virgil for hours. She smiled in her sleepy daze feeling him under her and she kissed his chest lightly.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Oh goddess do I love this boy...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } {MIND: Man, love... I am alllll man. And I love you as well.}

She giggled hearing him respond to her in her mind as she felt him shift just enough to place a loving kiss onto the top of her head.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I'm so comfortable... who knew that laying on top of someone for hours would be the best way to sleep?...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*chuckles* Well who would have thought laying under the most beautiful and hella sexy woman ever, as she sleeps on your chest would be a good way to sleep either? And I hate to be a mood killer but I gotta piss... *grunts in slight agony*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *laughs* Oh so that's what that is that I feel then? *shifts her pelvis to rub her pussy against his evening wood*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*groans even louder* Are you trying to kill me, babe? *tries to move her off*

She wouldn't budge. She just smirked devilishly as she locked her legs against his thighs and moved to a sitting position. Her breasts now on full display for him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } If you have to pee then why do you have a boner? *rotates her hips gently*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*grabs her hips forcefully to keep her from moving* I don't know, it's just kind of one of those things that happens to some guys... but please babe, don't torture me.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sighs* Fine... *rolls off of him to the side*

As soon as she moved, he hopped up and ran to his bathroom and took his relief. She could hear his "Ahhs" reverberate from there. She held back her giggles as she tried to act like she was upset to torment him. As he came back in the room he hopped back into the bed and kissed her shoulder.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } See, that didn't take too long... hey, you ok baby?

His voice was concerned as she laid facing away from him, not responding. She tried hard to keep a straight face.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Awww come on love, I really had to pee... it's not like I didn't want to ravage you again, cause I ALWAYS want to...

He grabbed her and forced her to roll over onto her back so he could look at her face and she just turned her head and looked away. Virgil leaned down and laid his head on her chest and gave her his best cute puppy dog eyes... quivering bottom lip, whimpers, watery eyes and everything. She tried to keep from looking at him but it was so hard and as soon as she did, she started to laugh.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh my, how can a guy like you look so cute like that? It's not right! *laughs*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smirks* Hey, I'll have you know that a lot of women think I am cute. *sat up and crosses arms*

At the mention of other women looking and ogling him, sent Selene into primal mate anger mode. She sat up suddenly and punched him in the arm as she growled.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ow! Hey what the hell was that for babe?! *is completely surprised and rubs the spot*

She quickly gets up out of the bed and began to put her discarded clothes on in a hurry.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Whoa, whoa whoa! What are you doing? *gets up and grabs her* Hey, hey babe, what's the matter?

She was so upset and wanted to punch his cute, confused face but she couldn't. Instead tears started to well up in her eyes as she looked up him.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Stupid mate bond!!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What's the matter? You're what's the matter!! Here I am, your MATE, and I've given you everything of myself including the most important part of me, my heart... the one piece that I've never fully given to anyone, and you just sit there and rub in my face how other women find you attractive like you enjoy it and even would entertain the idea!!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } But I don't! Babe, what ar....

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } What am I not enough for you? Huh? How would you like it if I told you that guys found me attractive and practically undress me with their eyes?!

At hearing other guys ogling her angered him and he growled.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Mine! No one else gets to undress you but me, even if it's just with their eyes! I'll pluck them out!! *said with gritted teeth*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } EXACTLY!!! You can't claim me as only yours unless you are only mine! *is now ugly crying while red faced with anger*

It was like the lightbulb finally lit up above his head and his anger sort of just washed away. His eyes looked at her with gentleness.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oh baby... *reaches up and takes her cheeks into his hands and lightly plants sweet kisses on her face* I was only messing around, I don't notice if other girls do, I got the only woman that I want looking at me and thinking I'm cute, right here in front of me and that's all I'll ever need or want.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *sniffles* Really? *wipes her snot with her shirt in her hands*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*nods and smiles while wiping her tears away* Yes baby.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *sniffles again* Ok. *punches his arm again*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Oww! What the hell babe!? *rubs his arm*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } That's for opening your mouth and saying something stupid and upsetting me. *pouts*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok ok, I'll try not to say something stupid anymore, but please stop punching me. My poor body and heart can't take much more! *feigns like she thoroughly abused him*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shakes head* You're such a doof. *smiles as she walks off to his bathroom after grabbing her some lounge clothes*

Once in the bathroom she does her business and washes her face of all the tears and snot. After a little bit, she came out and saw Virgil sitting in a chair, in just his boxer briefs, watching tv like he had earlier today right before they had some amazing sex. She walked over to him as he reached his arms out and pulled her onto his lap. She cuddled herself down into him, enjoying his warmth and tingles.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } So what did you and my dad talk about! *doesn't take his eyes off the marvel superhero movie*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh he told me the stories about the Moon Goddess and how werewolves came to be.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ahhh.... sounds boring.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles* Yea, it kinda was... ancient Greeks can be very long winded. But I did find out that I might have super powers.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*suddenly snaps his neck to look at her with wide eyes* What? How!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shrugs* Well supposedly they show up after the descendant couples with their mate and the powers are gifted at random.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ok, well then let's see these awesome powers babe! *smiles excitedly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shakes head* I don't have any... your dad thinks I might need to go out into my wolf form to activate them or something.

Virgil suddenly jumps up, taking Selene with him as he started towards his decks door.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well come on then, let's go!

Selene just giggles at his excitement and allows him to drag her by her hand.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok ok ok, slow down geeze... you're acting like a kid on Christmas morning.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, well I wanna see these powers! *is excited*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *places her hands on his chest* Sweetie, there's no guarantee that I will get any powers, so I don't want you to get your hopes up.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*smiles and kisses her lips gently* Only one way to find out. *wiggles his brows*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

405K 19.3K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
10M 275K 35
[Highest # in Werewolf: 5; Highest # in Teen Fiction: 8] Being forced into an arranged marriage sucks. Being forced into an arranged marriage when yo...