The Wrong Mate

Od KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... Viac

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

185 12 2
Od KuroEngel_OG

Following that pivotal moment where they went from being two halves to becoming a whole, they made love several more times until the early morning hours.

Their lust, need and desire for each other had allowed their primal werewolf mate instincts to take over so any thoughts of making sure Viktor wouldn't find out, disappeared completely. They were both cuddled up, completely entwined around each other as they slept deep and soundly.

And what would have been a blissful and happy following morning of cuddles and love, sadly it was not. Selene was suddenly woken up by being yanked by her ankle off the bed and falling to the floor with a heavy thump.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } AHH WHAT THE HELL!? *still dazed from sleep and thankfully had the sheet pulled with her*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*hearing Selene's screams, he jumps up in a panic, forgetting he was naked and begins to yell* What the fuck dude!?

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK WITH ME? WHAT THE FUCK WITH YOU TWO!? *reaches down and grabs Selene by her throat* How long have you two been fucking behind my back!? Huh!? *shakes her roughly*

Virgil quickly grabbed his discarded boxer briefs and pulled them on just as Viktor grabbed Selene by the throat. He lunged towards his brother when he started to shake her, breaking his hold on her throat.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*gets up from being knocked over* I expected some shit like this from you, you little slut, but you, you are my brother, my twin! And she is my mate!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *coughs trying to get air in her lungs* I am NOT a slut! I'm not Madison!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } She isn't your mate Viktor, she's mine!! *stands over by Selene protectively*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } What!? How the hell could you say that? You KNOW I could smell her scent!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Yeah, so can I! But she doesn't feel anything for you, but she loves me! *clenches fists as he growls*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Love!? WHO THE FUCK GIVES A SHIT ABOUT LOVE!? This isn't about love! It's about predestined mates! And she is mine! *tries using his Alpha voice*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } No she isn't! Your mark never stays, mine does! *points to her marked spot*

That was when Viktor finally noticed it, she was indeed marked by his brother but even worse, he was marked by her. His rage was clearly evident in his posture.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } You stupid bItch!! *he grabbed her from beyond his brother*

As he grabbed her, he pulled her towards him, but only enough to fling her through the glass walls that surrounded Virgil's bed. And if she hadn't had the sheet wrapped around her, she would be pierced with glass shards.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } AHHHHHH!! *lands with a hard thump against the side of the chairs Virgil had in the lower part of the room*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }SELENE! *goes to get her but is stopped*

Viktor has stopped him by landing a very weighted punch to Virgil's ribs, knocking the wind out of him. Then as Virgil knelt on the glass shards trying to gasp for air, Viktor punches him one more time in the side of the head, knocking Virgil out.

He then stomped over to Selene who was trying to get up, but clearly had a dislocated shoulder. He reached down and picked her up by her hair causing her to scream and scramble up so he didn't rip it right out of her skull.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*grabs her throat and yells at her with spit flying in her face* You are mine! How dare you go behind my back and fuck someone else! *smacks her face while holding her still*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *tears falling from her eyes and used her one hand to claw at his arm* Like you were fucking Madison?! And I'm not yours!!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*smacks her again* Yes you are! You are my mate! You will birth me an heir and bow down to my will and desires and do as your told! *smacks yet again*

Just as Virgil woke up from being knocked out, he got up and charged at Viktor, ready to pummel him when suddenly there was a loud booming voice that commanded attention and obedience immediately.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } ENOUGH!!!!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Pops! *drops Selene suddenly, eyes wide with fear* I can explain!

Ulfric was looking at all that was going on and the mess his children had caused, and clearly it was over a female... who was crumpled up on the ground, coughing and crying. Without even waiting for his father's permission, Virgil rushes over and grabbed Selene, asking if she was ok and trying to pick her up into his arms.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } What the fucking hell is going on in my house!?!!?

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Pops..

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } SILENCE YOU! Clearly you have done enough. RAF! *calls for his Beta*

{ ⋆ Ralph (Beta) ⋆ } Alpha King?

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Please take Selene to see your wife.

{ ⋆ Ralph (Beta) ⋆ } Yes, Alpha King.

He walks over and reaches out for Selene causing Virgil to growl defensively on instinct.

{ ⋆ Ralph (Beta) ⋆ } Calm down boy, I'm just taking her to get some medical assistance.

Virgil snapped out of the instant mate protection mode and nodded while he handed her over. Selene walked with the tall, very handsome older man but when she walked by Ulfric she stopped, and turned to him, eyes pleading.

Ralph

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }Please, don't leave them alone together... I don't want anything to happening to him..

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*raises a brow at her* As you wish dear...

With that, as she walked out, she could hear Ric yell at his boys.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } What the hell is wrong with you two!? Causing destruction over a female? And you... *looks at Viktor then just growls* You two, my office NOW!

* * * *

After getting her arm put back in it's socket, cuts and blood cleaned and clothes to put on, she was taken to the Alpha King's office where his two sons were sitting on opposite sides of each other with an empty chair in the middle and were waiting for her to arrive... Ulfric standing behind his desk looking out the double doors.

It was more like a office and a library in one and Selene couldn't help but be enamored by the knowledge and beautiful old elegance of the room.

She stood there until Beta Ralph signaled their arrival.

{ ⋆ Ralph (Beta) ⋆ } Alpha, the young woman is here.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } *turns around and takes a seat* Thank you Raf, just stick around in case I have need of you... *eyes his two sons with the utmost anger and disappointment* Please Selene, take a seat.. *motions to the open seat that is between the two seats where each twin sat*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *takes the seat quickly* Alpha King sir, if I may...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*holds up his hand* Before you go into details of all that's been going on, I have to know something first. Are you a mate to my son.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yes Alpha King sir...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Then why were you having relations with my other son?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Pops... *is stopped by a very deadly look from his father*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Alpha King sir, it's true I am a mate to your son, but not to the one you think... Virgil is my true mate.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*brows furrowed in confusion* Then why were you introduced to me as Viktor's mate?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *blushes* Alpha King sir...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Ric, remember?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods* sorry Alp... Ric... I... both your sons can smell my scent, and Viktor just assumed I was his mate. But I do not feel anything for him! No tingles or sparks or electricity... nothing!

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } But you feel those things with Virgil?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *blushes* Yes... it may seem like it's just the mate bond to others, but I love him with all my being and I am happy that he was gifted to me as my mate. *looks at Virgil with eyes full of love who smiles back at her*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } And you feel the same things for her, Virgil?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*never takes his eyes off of Selene* Yeah I do pops. I've been infatuated with her since middle school and I'm so ecstatic the Moon Goddess chose her to be mated with me. I love her with all that I am, mate bond or not. *holds out his hand for her to take and she does, smiling lovingly back at him in return*

Viktor just rolls his eyes and pretends to gag as their dad looks on at the two sharing a very intense stare full of love and understanding, reminiscing for a brief moment on how it's the same looks he and his wife/mate always shared with each other.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Then my dear, explain to me how my headstrong son Viktor, didn't mark you the first night you were here? And how come Virgil didn't try to mark you before?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Viktor tried... several times. Virgil wanted to, and I wanted to mark him in return, but Viktor was so determined to make me his mate, and since he is to be the future Alpha King after all, who are we to deny him or tell him he's wrong?... Not that he would listen when we tried. Virgil never marked me because he respects the pack hierarchy and traditions, but most importantly, he knew I was afraid that something bad would happen to me if he did.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Why were you afraid? *downwardly furrows brows*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Well... Viktor has already been "not so nice to me"... physically that is and he threatened to hurt and/or banish my loved ones. *tears begin to fall but keeps her head held high and tries to wipe them away*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*stands up suddenly* WHAT? She's lying! She's a liar!!

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } SIT DOWN! *uses his Alpha command voice and Viktor obeys immediately* But you are now marked by my son Virgil, correct?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *had wiped the tears away* Yes... last night. The mate bond finally grew too strong for either of us to resist and we succumbed to our primal need to become one. *blushes at the memory of the night before*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } So I'm assuming that is why Viktor went batshit crazy and why Virgil's room is covered in glass?

Selene and Virgil both nod in response to Ulfric's question, Viktor just sat there, slouching in a lean against the chair back and looking very annoyed.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } I see... well with that enlightenment, it seems to me that we have finally come to a head on this whole situation, and therefore I am now ready to say my peace and take care of the few problems we are currently faced with.

Ulfric had leaned back in his chair and placed his fingers together in an arch as he tapped them against his lips in thought before he spoke again.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Firstly, I do NOT appreciate the lies and deceit being told here within my household, especially towards me. I also do not appreciate the physical abuse between all of you, you are family, therefore I will NOT tolerate anymore from this moment forward... do I make myself clear?

His voice was firm and gruff but didn't hold the commanding Alpha tone, more like the father tone. The response that he got from the three were either a "yes sir" or a "yes pops".

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Good. Now our second problem; the issue of the mates. It is quite obvious that Virgil and Selene are true mates as their bond radiates off of them like a mated pair should. Therefore Viktor, you are no longer allowed to claim her as your mate and you are to not interfere with their relationship from this moment forward. Understood?

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*was not happy at all and responded through clenched teeth* Yes pops.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } The third issue we have to deal with; is with you Viktor...

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*sits upright in his chair* What me!? What did I do!?

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉ ┉ ┉
Clearly he is delusional and thinks that nothing he did was wrong... he be cray cray!
- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } {Inside Her Mind: You know I can hear your inner thoughts now right?}

She looks at Virgil who was sitting there with his sexy smirk and eying her from the corner of his peripheral. Her mouth was open in surprise but was called back to Ulfric when he continued talking.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } See that's where you're wrong son. After your mother passed away I tried my damned hardest to make sure I raised you boys right, but somewhere along the line you let the tradition of you automatically becoming the next Alpha King go to your head. Your mind has become clouded in the lust of power the title holds.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Well what the hell good is it if you have the power and don't use it? It's meant to be used!

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } The point is that the Goddess gave Alphas this gift of power to use it to protect the pack and help those who can't or don't have the power themselves. NOT use the power for your own personal gain!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } But...

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Alphas are meant to be the leaders, the ones that guide their packs into thriving instead of just surviving. The power gift is not meant for us to become tyrants and make our pack fear and hate us. While we may be the leaders and have final say in matters, we are actually more under the control of the pack because everything we do is for the greater good of the pack, not ourselves.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Well that's just lame! I refuse to let anyone rule or control me, especially not some lower ranking wolves! I am the next Alpha King! *yells with frustration and anger*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } That's enough!! *yells and silences Viktor* Clearly your mind is too consumed with power and you cannot see what it truly means to be an Alpha of a pack, let alone an Alpha King to preside over all the packs. *pinches the bridge of his nose sighs deeply before continuing* That is why I hereby denounce the werewolf traditional advancement of eldest heir, Viktor to the seat of next Alpha King...

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } WHAT!? *face turning red from rage*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } And as our werewolf tradition dictates that if there is another sibling who can claim the seat for heir to be the next Alpha King, there is to be a holmgang between siblings, to be held in a weeks time to allow both siblings to prepare, train and whatever else they need. But there will be NO sabotaging or foul play between now and when it starts! This will be a clean and fair fight. Am I understood!?

Everyone in the room either nodded or said yes in response to Ulfric's declaration, except for one... the one who felt he stood to lose the most from all of this.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } THIS IS BULLSHIT!! *standing up and knocks over his chair* I AM THE OLDEST AND I AM OWED THAT SEAT!

Due to the excessive rage coming from Viktor, Selene jumped up and wrapped herself around Virgil who held her protectively in his lap.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ }*also stands up and squares off with his son* NO ONE IS OWED THE TITLE OF ALPHA KING! IT IS EARNED AND GIFTED BY TRADITION AND/OR BY THE GODDESS HERSELF!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } FUCK THIS!!! Prepare to die brother! *eyes Virgil for a second before storming out of the office and the house all together*

Silence soon fell upon the room and when Ulfric finally sat back down with a more calmed aura about him he sighed deeply while looking towards Selene and his other son. Both Selene and Virgil were holding onto each other and once Viktor had left, they were looking deep into each other's eyes.

The pain and uncertainty of what's to come... fear of possibly losing the one you love too soon. Ulfric then spoke up diverting their attention to him.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Dear, I am curious about a few things that you said earlier. Would you please enlighten me a little more?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods while still being held by Virgil* Of course si... Ric, what would you like me to tell you?

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Well, you said Viktor tried to mark you several times but didn't, and you also mentioned that both could smell your scent... care to shed some light onto this for a confused old man?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles at his old man comment then smiles sweetly* If it's at all possible, can I talk to you in private? I really don't think the information I have to share should be known by everyone just yet... *hangs head*

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Very well, Raf... take Virgil out and both of you go to assess the damage and work to repairing his room until I have had a thorough conversation with this young lady.

Ralph nods his head as he gestures to Virgil to release Selene and he does so after a quick chaste kiss to her lips. They walk out of the office and Ralph closes the door behind them.

{ ⋆ Ulfric (King) ⋆ } Now... Selene, please tell me what is going on.

========================
'Ello all!! Author Kuro here. I just wanted to say thank you for all your love and support all throughout the story so far. I'm glad that those who are still here, stayed beyond the more controversial parts of the story and I just want you all to know that I do not condone such actions and wouldn't wish them on anyone!

It was also hard for me to write as well, cause it's not something I'd want my characters to have to face either, but with that said, I do have to remind y'all that this is just a fictional story and no one is actually harmed. So hopefully with the last chapter and this one, everyone is happy with the pivotal moments that is turning everyone in the storys live's around!

Thank you all, please continue to read on and if you really like this story, make sure to let your friends know and please check out my other stories: "Apocalyptic Love" and the sequel to this story, "The Perfect Mate"... (whenever I get the chance to move it over from the Chapters App of course. *facepalm*) and if you like Sons of Anarchy, check out my fanfic "Crow Flies Straight".

Hopefully I'll write more stories in the future. Bye y'all! Love yas!!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

402K 14.9K 43
C̶l̶i̶c̶h̶e̶ 𝐍𝐨 𝐖𝐚𝐲!! ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵗʰᵒˢᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳⁱᵉˢ ʷʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰʸ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ᵒᵐᵉᵍᵃ ᵃⁿᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᵐᵃᵗᵉ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇⁱᵍ ᵇᵃᵈ ᵃˡᵖʰᵃ? ʷᵉˡˡ ʸᵒᵘᵛᵉ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗ...
Stuck Od Gray

Romantika

4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
302K 8.6K 42
*100k reads?!? Oh my goodness!! 😭😭. I was sooo nervous about putting my work out there for people to read!! Thank you all for supporting me, and my...
2.5K 100 8
This is a Dark romance, shifter wolf story. There are scenes of abuse, violence, non-consent, sex. The male lead is crazy and obsessive. For as long...