The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 17

214 12 5
By KuroEngel_OG

Note: I couldn't think of a song that would fit this chapter so... oh well! *shrugs*
====================

Selene made her way back to the home of the Alpha King, her mate and her mate's evil twin who is forcing her to be his mate. The house is kind of a ways out from the school so she didn't expect to get any visitors for lunch. And thanks to Virgil for dropping her off at her former home, she was able to pick up her bike.

She wanted to stay and be with her parents but they were at work already, and everyone else was in school so she had no other choice but to go "home" and wait in that giant house for her abuser to return. She had wandered around the house looking at all the different rooms and sections of the house. She found herself in the upstairs balcony that sat over the indoor pool and she sat there staring out at the woods.

Indoor Pool

Upstairs Balcony

Her mind was running in overdrive, thinking of a plan.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Ok, what is our Beta's name again? John? James? Johnson? Jerry? Ugh! Why can I never remember their names!? Damn it! If I could remember I could contact him to contact our Alpha King... maybe Virgil knows.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Hey babe, do you know what your father's Beta's name is? I kinda think if I can get in contact with him he can get into contact with your dad and we can get this shit figured out.]

It took a bit for a response to come through and it was not what she was expecting.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: *about 10 heart emojis*]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Ok..... what's that about?]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: That's the first time you've called me babe let alone anything other than my name!! Fuck I wanna kiss you so badly right now!!]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: LOL Well I'm glad you're happy about that, but you didn't answer my question.]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: Sorry baby, even if I did give you his name you would be out of luck.]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: How so?]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: I found out that not only did my dad leave for a week, but he took his Beta and Gamma with him so that leaves someone in charge who has even less authority than me.]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Ok but I can still have him tell your dad...]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: No can do. They are in some heavy meetings with a couple other packs and all mind-links have been blocked until they are over.]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: DAMMIT!]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: I know baby I'm sorry. And what makes this whole shit even more messed up, is he's acting like as if Madison is his girlfriend here at school so it's just making it look like you're just trash... SHE'S TRASH NOT YOU!]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: I know and it's ok Virgil, the only opinion that matters to me is yours and how you see me. *smile emoji*]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: My opinion is that you are the love and mate to a cocky jerk who treated you poorly because he was too much of a wuss to ask you out.]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Well now he doesn't have to worry about asking me out cause I'm his.] [TEXT: Sort of...]

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } [TEXT: Yeah... class is starting, I'll see you tonight! *heart emojis*]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: *heart emoji*]

* * * *

The day passed on and sure enough Viktor was home before Virgil so Selene couldn't get a chance to talk to him. As soon as Viktor saw Selene, he grabbed her and took her upstairs to his room and threw her down on the bed. He took her shirt off and that's when his eyes filled with angry hungry lust, changed to just filled with rage.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } What the fuck happened!?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I don't know. *just lays there*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *walks up to her, grabs her jaw and pulls her towards his face where he growls at her* Where The Fuck Is MY MARK?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I just said I don't know! It's not like I could just burn it off and leave my flesh completely unscarred!! Maybe it's because you're not my....

Before she could finish he backhanded her flinging her off the side of the bed to the floor.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
FUCK THAT HURT!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *turns to look at him and sees him coming towards her menacingly* No, please Viktor, I don't know what happened! Ahhhhh!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *grabs her by the hair and pulls her head back exposing her neck* Then I'll just have to do it again!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *flails and tries to punch him but he is completely unphased* Nooooo!!! AHHHHHH!

His canines elongated and soon sank deep into her claiming spot once again and the fiery pain from her birthmark flamed to life and began to burn her. She heard Viktor's door burst open, and knew it was Virgil because his scent of lightning storms in a forest, flooded the room.

Suddenly Viktor was pulled off of Selene and thrown to the other side of the room. She knew he had to be feeling the burning pain too, but still he came to her aide.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *goes to grab her* Selene, are you alri.....

He was suddenly knocked down to the floor and when he looked up, he had a bloody lip. There stood Viktor, hovering over Virgil... both with hate and rage in their eyes.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } Keep away from my mate, bro! *bro was said sarcastically*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *gets up and squares off with his brother* No, not until you quit abusing her! She isn't a punching bag for you to toss around and manhandle! Bro! *sarcastic bro in return*

Viktor pulled his fist back and as quick as lightning, punched his brother in the jaw, almost knocking him to his knees.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } I'm not going to tell you again! Listen to your Alpha King!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } You aren't the Alpha King yet! And speaking of that, if pops saw you like this and how you're treating the "future Luna", he would rip your egotistical head off your stubborn ass shoulders!

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I've got to get out of here, but I can't leave Virgil to deal with this.

Selene gets up and places a shaky hand on Virgil's arm and tugs on it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil, please stop. I'm ok... Viktor will be better, he won't hurt me anymore... right? *glares at Viktor*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *shrugs* Yeah, sure whatever.

Both Selene and Virgil didn't believe Viktor, but it at least diffused the situation.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok now, I'm going to take Virgil to get his lip cleaned and sealed and then I'll be back for us to have a little chat... *looks at Viktor*

Selene takes Virgil to his bathroom as to get away from Viktor and as soon as they were in the room, he pulled her into him. She stopped him with a giggle.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Let me clean your lip first. *kisses his chin sweetly*

She cleans the split and used some "new skin" (which is basically just super glue) on it to seal it. As soon as she put the kit back, he grabbed her and kissed her lovingly.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I'm so sorry I didn't get there sooner... *holds her cheeks while resting his forehead on hers*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles* It's ok, all that matters is that you showed up.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *touches her marking spot* He marked you again... I felt it, that's how I knew to come help you.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *sighs and looks down* I just hope it disappears again...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I know baby, I do too. *kisses her forehead*

* * * *

After they left the bathroom and Virgil stayed there in his room, Selene went back to Viktor's room. Viktor was there, laying on the edge of his bed with his legs over the side and feet on the floor, smiling at his phone as if he didn't have a care in the world.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *walks in and kicks his foot that was on the floor* Get your ass up... we are having a talk.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *lays his phone down on his chest and looks at her* Go away, I don't want to talk to you. *goes to pick his phone back up*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } See that's where you think I give a shit what you want!

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *growls as he sits up* Excuse me?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No, sorry no excuse for you. *sarcastic tone* I'm sick and fucking tired of you smacking me around like I'm a rag doll.

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *stands up and is now in her face* I am the Alp.....

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Alpha, yea yea yea. But for an Alpha, you sure as fuck don't act like one! WE are in this mess because of YOU. *points her finger into his chest* You are the one who thinks I'm your mate when it is clear that I am NOT...

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } YOU ARE! *obviously getting furious with each passing moment*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } No. I'm. Not. And you know it just like I do. You don't have any bond or pull towards me. You don't even like me! Hell you're screwing Madison and her Barbie clones while YOU decided I was your mate! Mates in all of werewolf history have NEVER been like that. And the ones who don't like their mates, reject them. So since you don't like me, just fucking reject me....

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } *smacks her* ENOUGH! I WILL NOT!

Selene's head jerked towards the side, twisting her body from the slap and that's when she started to growl. She turned back around and threw a hard punch right into Viktor's nose. His head barely jerks backwards but his nose is now bleeding.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I SAID QUIT HITTING ME! *goes to throw another punch but he catches it*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ } That was a nice punch there bitch... but now you have to deal with your consequences.

Viktor held her wrist tightly, bruising it as he twisted it backwards making Selene yelp in pain. As she turned her body to keep her arm from breaking, Viktor brought up his fist and punched her really hard into her stomach. She flew back far and landed on the floor with a loud thump and was gasping for air as it was knocked from her lungs. Tears formed in her eyes as she curled into a ball and held her hurting stomach.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Asshole *she strained out*

{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }*walks to and stands over her* Stupid bitch... I'm tired of looking at your ugly face..

With that he leaves the room. She can hear his footsteps down the hall, down the stairs and then the front door slamming shut. At the sound of hearing the door, Virgil comes out of the downstairs theater room, he went upstairs to check on Selene and that's when he found her laying there. He runs over and scoops her up into his arms, gently brushing her hair out of her face.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Baby, what happened? What did he do?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *snuggles into his chest* He punched me for punching him because he slapped me again... it's ok, I'll be fine in a bit... just-just hold me for a while, please?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Of course hellcat... come on, let's get you comfy. *picks her up bridal style and carries her to his room and cuddles with her in his bed*

* * * *

As they cuddled, she was caressing his chest, enjoying his rippling muscles through his shirt.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
*caresses his chest as they cuddle* Mmmm just thinking about him punching his brother.. the sheer force of power... *bites her lip*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*had smelt something delicious and took a deep breath of the heavenly scent* Really hellcat? *looks down at her with a naughty smirk*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *looks up at him* What? *didn't realize he had smelt her arousal*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it. Thank you.
•======================•

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *growls hungrily as he pushes his lower region into her so she can feel how hard he is just from her scent* Did you forget that I can smell when you get horny?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *blushes a deep shade of red* Actually yes I did forget, but now that you know......... *she rolls over onto him, straddling him*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Ohhh damn girl, going for the top already? *thrusts his hips up teasingly once, pushing his hard on into her center*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } You know it... *rubs her hands from the rim of his waistband, up under his shirt along his muscles as she leans down and places her lips on his*

His hands instantly went to her hips, grabbing them tightly. He moved them back and forth, rubbing her center on his hardness. Their kiss was very feverish with desire and need while she moved to try and take his clothes completely off. She broke their kiss so she could pull his shirt off, and as she did, his hands had reached up and was pulling hers off as well.

Once they were removed, their lips were back onto each other but this time she began to move downward. Her lips kissed his chin, his jawline, nibbled his ear, nipped his neck, kissed and nibbled his Adam's apple, all before she began to move downward.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Mmm fuck baby... *hands are caressing her hips, sides, back and shoulders repeatedly*

She kisses all the way down to the rim of his pants, nips at his v lines before she stops and looks at him through her thick lashes. He hisses in a breath as he nudged his hips up at her face. She just grins. She starts to nuzzle and run a hand over his bulge while her free hand went and secretly took off her pants.

He laid his head back and groaned, enjoying her motions when he felt her unbutton and unzip his jeans. Once opened, she began to shimmy them down. He lifted his hips up to help some, and basically placed his dick right in her face. She moaned sweetly as her mouth went to it and kissed it lovingly, making him grunt in needed pleasure.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Please baby, you're killing me here! *runs his hands through her hair*

She only looks at him and giggles a little before she begins to kiss the tip. Her tongue flicked out and lapped at it. He was moving his hips now, wanting her to take him inside her mouth, but she had different ideas. She slid off of him to the bottom of the bed and stood there in her bra and panties.

His eyes were focused on her, like nothing could divert his attention. She brings her finger up and arches it in the classic "come hither" move. Without hesitation, he complies... again, his focus never leaving her as he sits on the edge of the bed, her in front of him. She moans as she runs her hands up her body starting from her hips and moving across her pelvis, up her stomach, across her breasts and on up into her hair where they stay.

Selene sways her hips a little, attempting to get Virgil's attention and sure enough, it succeeded, though again, his focus was all on her anyways. His hands moved to her ankles and slid their way up her calves, thighs and up her ass. His hands firmly gripped her ass in two big handfuls making her quietly squeak as his fingers linked into the edges of her panties. Once they were linked enough, he pulled them down slowly along her silky legs.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck baby you are absolutely perfect... *kiss* and delicious...

He leaned in as he lowered them, his lips kissing her bare stomach, making it's way to her birthmark. Which reminded her of the info she needed to share with him.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Shit! I need to tell him about that stuff! ... ooohhh~

Her mind suddenly stopped working as the pleasure she felt from his lips kissing her mound and the sparks she felt that shot up her entire body. She couldn't hold back the moan. He leaned back to look up at her with a smile before he pulled her down into his lap. Once seated, she started to slowly grind her wet pussy into his hard member that was just resting against her wetness, while his hands went around and began to undo her bra. Within seconds it was removed like it had never existed.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *is kissing him as she moans into his mouth* Mmm Virgil, I want you inside me...

She was extremely wet. So much so that it was dripping down her thighs and coating his dick that was under her. Her arousal scent was making it hard for him to savor her, cause all he wanted was to spread her legs and fuck her until the next full moon!

He grumbled a moan into her mouth as they kissed before his lips moved lower to her throat and eventually landed on her breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it, while the other was being pawed at by his hand and fingers. As he sucked her breasts, she continued to grind her hips on him and at one time his dick happened to shift and almost poked into her entrance. She gasped a moan and then tilted her hips more to where the head was pushing into her tightness.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmmm Virrrrrgil.... *rolls her r's in a moan as she shifts her hips and lowers herself down, taking his length and thickness all the way in, filling her up to the brim*

He groaned against her breasts at the feel of her wetness tightening around him, causing him to bite her nipple making her gasp in pleasure. She was slowly rocking her hips along his dick until he moved his hands to her hips, grabbed them and began to lift her up and slam her back down, causing her to pant and moan loudly.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh my yes yes yes Virgil baby!! *head is flung back in ecstasy*

He kept pounding her hips down on him as he panted against her neck, from shortness of breath. She was so wet he was sliding in and out with ease and the friction felt amazing! He suddenly grabbed her hips tighter, stopped their motions and picked her up slightly. He turned and placed her on her back on the bed, with him between her legs that he leaned down and pushed upwards, exposing her sweet wet pussy for him. He leaned down and took a few licks and nibbles on her clit, and she unexpectedly came all over his face.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Fuck yes!!! Ahhhh!

She didn't get a chance to calm down, as he was up between her legs again and shoving his hard cock back into her. Her nails dug deeply into his shoulder blades as he pounded into her with such ferocity and speed.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yes I'm so close baby! I want your cum inside me! Uhhhhmmm...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Fuck fuck fuck I'm right there babe, go go go! *grunts out*

He kept pounding harder and faster, hitting her gspot each time and it didn't take long for her toes to curl and her walls to suffocate his thrusting dick. Just as she clenched around him and drenched him in her cum, he let his own flood gate open and released inside of her. It was so powerful of a release that he howled out his moan like as if he was in wolf form. Once the initial tension of his release ended, he collapsed on top of her and just let his dick pump what little remaining juice it had left, inside her.

•======== Notice ========•
End of mature scene.
On with the regular story.
•======================•

After they caught their breaths some, he rolled off of her and pulled her to his chest and held her.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } We need to have a talk... *still breathing heavy*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...
4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
66.7K 3.3K 33
Mort, is the Alpha for the Red Crimson pack and I am his Beta, Taragon. He has recently found a mate and because of an accident that happened years a...
215K 9.9K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...