The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 16

220 12 1
By KuroEngel_OG

It was a few hours later when Selene finally got released from the devil twin's hold. She scooted to the edge to get out of the bed, with the sheet wrapped around her. She looked at the softy snoring Viktor, all sprawled out with his dick out for all to see. She just gags a little and gathers up her clothes.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Shit... *says holding up her torn skirt*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I liked that skirt too... oh well, I'm sure I can make due with some string later.

She looked around and found the closet. She took out a long shirt of Viktor's and thankfully it didn't smell like him, and she put it on. She stepped out of her captor's room and tiptoed around the house. It wasn't that late and lights were still on so she was hoping that maybe she could get a chance to talk to Ric and possibly get something to eat.

As she was about to walk down the stairs, she looked back to make sure Viktor wasn't following her, when she ran into someone. She knew exactly who it was by the fiery tingles on her skin.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *grabs her arms and pulls her into his chest* Oh Selene, I've missed you baby. *tightens his grip*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *holds him back and presses her face into his chest hearing his rapid heartbeat* Virgil... I've missed you too... please, please take me away from him.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *leans down to kiss her and notices the mark and he frowns* As much as I want to baby love, I can't... not yet, I just need a chance to talk to my dad but he's always too busy. *growls in frustration*

She nods in his arms and just holds on for dear life. Until he pulls her away from his body and he smiles.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Oh hey, come here I've got some stuff for you. *begins to drag her to his room*

Once in his room, her eyes looked around and she smiled with a slight giggle. It was such a "Virgil" room.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } So what did you want to... *turns around but is suddenly stopped from speaking*

Virgil had quickly gone up to her, placed his hands on her face where her jaw and throat meet, and kissed her lips passionately. He wanted her so badly and she could tell. Their kiss deepened and he pushed her up against a wall. The smell of lightning storm forests surrounded her senses and she knew the same was happening for him with her moonflower scent.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Mmmm I missed you so badly... *keeps kissing him*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ I missed you too hellcat... boy have I... *kisses down her throat and to her neck where he comes across the claiming mark*

Virgil growled at the mark and Selene just grabbed his head and made him look at her.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Don't worry baby, when we figure out what to do, the first thing I'm going to do is make sure your bite replaces this one.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━*smiles* You're so beautiful, you know that?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } And you are so cheesy.. *giggles and places her hands on the back of his head and shoulder then kisses him intensely*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *slowly pulls away and then goes and brings out her backpack as well as a small luggage bag and hands it to her* Here, I figured you might want some clothes and your school bag.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *eyes him suspiciously with a grin* You went through my drawers and closet?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *chuckles* No, and as much as I wanted to rifle through your naughty panty drawer, Aeron and Lilith did.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles* Thank you... also, do you think you can show me where the kitchen is? I haven't eaten since the cake.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *laughs* Yeah, come on. *grabs her hand to lead her out but stops*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil? *confused look*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Hey... earlier, about an hour ago, I got a really bad burning pain in my... ya know... down there...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Hey don't look at me, I didn't give you any rashes or VDs..

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *shakes his head and chuckles* Noooo, I meant the brand like mark thing... it all of a sudden started hurting and felt like I was on fire right there. Has anything like that happened to you?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *frowns* Oh... no. At least not before, but it hurt really bad after your brother marked me. Maybe they are like some connection type link between us?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *purses his lips* Alright... sounds convincing enough. So how about that kitchen thing, let's get you some food.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods and follows him* Yes please! Thank you.

* * * *

They both went to the kitchen and were eating some snacks and playing around. Eventually their need to be extra close to each other, won over the need to be somewhat discrete.

They were kissing and making out heavily when they almost didn't hear the footsteps. They pulled apart quickly to see a pissed off Viktor.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Shit he saw us! *eyes widen in fear as she looks towards Virgil and then to Viktor*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ What the fuck do you think you're doing down here?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I-I was hungry, and so I got up and came down here...

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ *eyes his brother* And why are you with him?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *quickly looks to Virgil and then back* I...

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━*interrupts her* She was wandering around lost looking for the kitchen so I offered to show her where it was. No big deal bro. *he stuck his hands in his pockets to keep from losing his shit*

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Hmmm, right... *doesn't fully believe* Whatever. Come mate, it is time for bed. We have school in the morning.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *takes one more quick look at Virgil but this time her expression is complete and utter sadness* Yea ok...

Viktor had been standing there with his arms open for her and she reluctantly walked into them as they wrapped around her smaller frame.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
UGH, I HATE THIS! *growls to herself*

As the two began to walk Viktor stopped them both and turned towards his brother.

━{ ⋆ Viktor ⋆ }━ Oh by the way, pops is going to be away for at least a week. *starts walking away again*

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Dammit! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Damn!! There goes my only source of possible salvation. How am I supposed to survive this now?

Selene noticed Virgil's eyes widen in surprise and it was evident that he had the same idea that she had. So now, what were they going to do?

* * * *

The next morning they were supposed to go to school, but something changed. As she was getting dressed and looking in the bathroom mirror, and her eyes widened in happy like horror. The mark she was given yesterday was dissolving right before her eyes. It's like it caught on fire and was floating off like pieces of burning paper.

Nothing like this had ever happened before in all of werewolf history that she knew of and honestly she couldn't refrain from being happy Viktor's mark was gone. Her marking spot completely untouched. Yet it horrified her because of what Viktor might do when he sees it's gone.

She pulled her shirt up and hid the vanishing marking spot and decided to head over towards Viktor as he lazily gets up.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *walks over and sits near him* Hey um Viktor... do you think I could stay home today? I'm not feeling really well, stomach is all queasy.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Please work, please work!

Viktor nods and gets up from the bed, completely ignoring her existence, for which she was glad. She got up and headed back to the bathroom where she took out her phone and texted those who needed to know she wasn't going to be at school, but there was one particular person to text who she needed to talk to the most.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Hey, do you think I can come over for a bit? I'm not going to school today and I have some important info I need to share.]

It doesn't take more than a second after she sends it for a response to pop up.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ [TEXT: Of course babygirl! But won't your "mate" be upset?]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: I already asked to stay home so I'm hoping to sneak out while he's gone... I just have to be back before he comes back.]

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ [TEXT: Alright, see you when you get here. XOXO]

Selene leaves the bathroom and goes and crawls into Viktor's bed and into a ball to give the illusion she is not feeling well. After he is done getting ready, he leaves without even a second glance or a care about her not feeling well.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
What a selfish jerk... I can't wait till I get free of him.

As she gets up from the bed there's a slight knock on the door and Virgil walks in. Instantly a smile appears on her face as one does for him as well. He walks in farther and she takes a few light steps before jumping into his arms and wrapping her legs around his waist.

They begin to kiss frantically with such heat that soon they were pawing at each other like their lives depended on the touch while they fell onto Viktor's bed.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Wait... aren't you supposed to be at school too? *bites her lip*

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *shakes head* No, I have an open period first so I don't need to go for another hour. *takes her lips with his again*

She moaned into his lips as he picked them both up, carried her out of the demon twin's room and into his own room. He carried her up the steps, through the glass doors and laid her on his bed.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ I missed you so much last night... knowing you were with him, just killed me and I couldn't sleep. *kisses her lips and jaw, throat and around to nibble on her ears*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *moans deeply while grinding her clothed pelvis into his* I missed you too sooo much. Being next to him makes me feel so sick.

They began taking each other's clothes off and as soon as her shirt was off, his eyes went to the mark, but it wasn't there. She watched as his face contorted in confusion at the spot.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I don't know what happened. Earlier this morning, it just dissolved right in front of my eyes like it was never there... I was going to go see Marrok today..

{ Virgil } *interrupts her with a deep and possessive growl* Why would you go see him?!

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *giggles and caresses her hands along his bare chest* Because 1: he's like my bestest friend, 2: he's traveled all over the world and knows things we don't, and 3: he's been helping me to try and figure out what all of this stuff that's happening is.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *growls and gets off of her and sits on the edge of his bed* I don't like it... I know you two have slept together and that he was even your first...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *raises a brow* How do you know that?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ It's pretty common knowledge. Your friend's voice carries when she's yelling and it was overheard by a few and then word spread. In fact everyone suspected that when you turned 18, he would be your mate..

She notices he says the last part a bit quieter and though it's meant to be in jest, she suspects he's a little hurt by it. Her suspicions were confirmed when he spoke next.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ Do you wish that he was?...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shakes her head frantically and wraps her arms around him resting her face against his back* No. I wish that I didn't have to deal with your asshole brother, but I couldn't wish for a better mate than you.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I wonder, did his heart swell with emotion too when I said that? Cause mine feels like it's going to burst... is that love?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *turns to face her and kisses her passionately* I love you Selene...

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Should I say it back? Do I love him? I feel like maybe I do... but is it me or the bond?

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ *kisses her one more time and smiles* Well as much as I'd rather be here with you, I need to get to school and you need to get to your friends for some answers.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods* Yea..

They both got their clothes back on and went their separate ways.

* * * *

She was now at Marrok, Stormy and Arron's parents house talking with him and trying to figure things out. She had told him of the new developments of the disappearing claiming mark and the pain she felt to the tattoo birthmark on Virgil.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Ok... so now somehow magically a mark similar to yours forms on Virgil after you two had sex?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods* Yup.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Which also began to glow right before hand?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Then Viktor took you from the party, forced you to do things and he marked you?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods again*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ You were in excruciating pain where your birthmark is when he marked you, which you found out this morning that Virgil felt it too.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *again nods*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Then also today, the mark vanished before your eyes... am I missing anything?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ric could smell my scent too...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Oh yes right that too.

It's quiet for a moment while he ponders before she speaks up.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok, theory man, what is it?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Right... well I still stand by my previous theory. You are a descendant of the Moon Goddess and the first Alpha King. I have only become fully convinced as things have happened and what I know. Which is probably why even Alpha King Ulfric could smell you. You are destined to be mated into the current Alpha King bloodline.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok, and then what about the other stuff?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Well, I'm not exactly sure WHY Virgil got a birthmark tattoo thingy similar to yours unless it has become like a protective barrier.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Huh? *looks puzzled*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Ok so you and Virgil had sex before you were bitten by Viktor. So by mating with your proper mate, the Moon Goddess' blesses your bond and placed a barrier on you both. And even though it hurt you really badly, it was your body's way of rejecting the false claiming through that gift she has given you.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Soooo it's kind of like a failsafe gift by my supposed Moon Goddess bloodline to keep me from being forcibly claimed by someone other than my true mate?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Exactly! And since you and Virgil mated before you were falsely claimed, you linked your gift to him, further bonding you two together. Which is why, the next morning, the false claiming mark disappeared, because you aren't destined to be with he who gave it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ok so that explains all that fairly simple like so my pathetic brain can grasp it. *chuckles* Now the only question remains, how can I get away from Viktor? Do you have a way to contact Ric?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━*shakes his head no* Unfortunately not. Alpha King Ulfric doesn't have a cell phone because he's usually traveling around in wolf form and wouldn't have it then. And I know he isn't open for mind links for all the pack to just bother him with nonsense so it's just his main wolves in the hierarchy that can get through. He should be open for his sons though... has Virgil tried to contact him?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shrugs* Honestly I don't know. We haven't talked about that but I know he is trying to help so I would like to think he has. *bites her lip nervously*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Well... I'm sorry babygirl, unless you can somehow get in contact with Alpha King Ulfric or either you or Virgil fight Viktor in a holmgang for you, I don't see a way out of it.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Fuck.... But Viktor is stronger than me and Virgil... that's why he was chosen to be the next Alpha King... right?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Well that's what the rumor is but honestly unless the words come from Alpha King Ulfric himself, it's just pure speculation.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *places her head in her hands* UGH! What am I going to do Rok!?

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Well, can't Virgil mark you and stake his claim since Viktor's didn't stay?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shakes head* Virgil is afraid that if he does, Viktor will hurt or kill me.

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Well this whole thing seems like a big fuckfest of a mess. I'm sorry babygirl.. *hugs her*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *hugs him back and cries a bit* Thanks Rok... I just wish I knew what to do. I can't let him hurt anyone I care about...

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ I know, I know.. *holds her tighter*

Her phone pings alerting her to a text. She expects it from Viktor but her face goes from a frown to a smile as she sees it's from Virgil.

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ [TEXT: I miss you baby. Not seeing you at school has made this day suck badly. *super sad emoji*]

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━ Awww, you get a text from loverboy? *pokes her cheek teasingly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Shut up Rok! You're just jealous that he's my mate and not you! *sticks tongue out then replies to text*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: I miss you too. I wish I could be in your arms all the time. *blush emoji*]

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ [TEXT: That would be the most perfect thing ever!] [TEXT: So how's your meeting going?]

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } [TEXT: Yes, it would be perfect. And it's going well, I have some info I'll have to try and tell you later.]

━{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }━ [TEXT: K. Well I've got class, love you baby! *heart and kissy heart emojis*]

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━*smiles at her happiness* I love you Selene.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
Marrok loves me!? *is surprised and nearly drops her phone in said surprise while wide eyed and doesn't respond as he continues to talk*

━{ ⋆ Marrok ⋆ }━  Yeah, I am a bit jealous. I wouldn't have minded if you were my mate but I know we both wouldn't be as happy as you are now... I travel a lot for the pack and my job, so I wouldn't be here for you. *caresses her face* I wouldn't be able to give you all the love and affection that I know you deserve. It would kill me inside every time I would have to leave you... it kinda already does now... But even long after we are both with our true mates, I will love you. Maybe not as I do currently, but you are my closest friend, my first crush just as I am yours and your vCard taker... and we share a connection that any one else may never ever understand. And I am happy for you in finding your mate, and I hope everything works itself out.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I always wondered what it would be like to be loved by Marrok, he is the only guy I was ever with before Virgil (and unfortunately Viktor as well)... and I guess I always was loved by him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I do love you Marrok. I always have and like you said, I always will just not in the same way. And even if it wasn't chosen by the Goddess herself, my heart ultimately belongs to my mate and I... I love him. I just hope like hell you find your happiness too! *hugs him tightly*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
4.1M 89.2K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...
2K 168 11
On the eve of 18th birthday, Caleb's life took nose dive for the worst. As the third born son of the former Beta, he expected to shift into a beta wo...
439 29 5
"If they're getting married does that mean she'll have his kids? I roll my eyes at the thought. 5 Kids, me and hers that was supposed to be the plan...