The Wrong Mate

By KuroEngel_OG

Being in High School, SUCKS! Being a werewolf in High School, SUCKS! But being forced as the next Alpha King'... More

Author's Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 12

236 11 0
By KuroEngel_OG

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } My turn? What do you mean? *raises a brow in confusion*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *smirks* You'll see... *leans in and kisses her*

•======== Notice ========•
The following is a mature scene.
If you are uncomfortable with that,
I suggest skipping it. Thank you.
•======================•

Virgil deepens the kiss and soon it becomes a very heated struggle of tongue dominance as his hands roam along the sides of her body. Her hands gripping his hair.

Her satin camisole and shorts only heightened her arousal as his fire trailing fingers glided over it to find her skin.

He slid a hand down her side and then up under the hem of the camisole. Once he pulled it up enough, his large hand palmed her breast and enclosed around it almost completely.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Mmm, fuck you have such nice big tits hellcat.. *he said upon her lips before he kissed her once more and then moved down her jaw to her neck behind her ear*

His kisses were very hungry along her neck and down to her collar bone, as he ground his pelvis into hers. He groaned urgently as he moved from her collar to where his hand had been.

He sucked her pert pink nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. Selene arched her back up to his mouth as her fingers clawed his back and moaned.

He gripped her nipple with his teeth gently before he licked it and then sucked a little bit more before letting it go with a slurp.

He moved over to her other breast and gave the same treatment to that one that he did to the previous one. Selene was moaning loudly and rocking herself under him as her body wanted him so badly.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ahh Virgil! Please!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *pulls off her tit with another slurp and looks up at her with a smile* Please what, hellcat?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *whimpers* Please, I need you inside me... *her nails claw up his back as she ground her pelvis into his still exposed shaft*

He groaned from the sensation of her grinding, along with her pleas in his ears, forcing his movements along. He kissed down her flat stomach, played with her belly piercing with his tongue causing her to squirm a little, until he finally was right above her satin shorts.

His hands roamed up from her calves, to thighs, and to her hips where they grabbed her shorts, yanking them down and off her silky long legs.

As he leaned back up from removing her shorts, he placed his hands on the underside of her thighs, where he gently pushed them up, spreading her legs open for him.

Once he could see her open before him he sucked in a hissed breath and let out a loud growl.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn baby, you're so fucking hot! You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen... *licks his lips hungrily*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Please Virgil... I need you to touch me there... *is still rocking gently under his gaze, completely lost to her lust and need for him*

As he leaned in, he slid his hands from the underside of her legs to in between where he held her open. He dipped his face in close and flicked his tongue along the bottom of her slit all the way up to her clit.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Ahhh!!

She moaned and tried to rock her hips into his face to get more relief but he held her down with one hand. His mouth enclosed on her clit and just like what he did to her nipples, he sucked it into his mouth and began to rub his tongue all over it.

She was so wet that her juices were coating his chin and made it easier for him to really get deep in there. He moved down to her hole and began to push his tongue in and out fast like it was his dick. She was wiggling and crying out very breathless moans while her fingers gripped his hair hard.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
OH MY GODDESS! This is the best licking I have ever had!!!
- - --

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Damn you taste so good... fucking hell...

He tongue screwed her a little bit longer before he just shoved his face completely in and wiggled his head around, causing Selene to cry out.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Uuuuhhhhhhmmmmm...

Once his whole face was completely coated in her juices, he brought his free hand up and slid a finger into her hole and began moving it in and out rapidly.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yes yes yes yes more Virgil!!

She got really wild and he was smiling as he watched her. He then leaned in and began to nibble and suck on her nub while he put another finger in, curled them up and began his rapid thrusting. Her back had arched very far off the bed as she cried out to him.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil, fuck I'm cumming!! Yesssss AHHHHHHH!!

Then suddenly as she came, her juices came shooting out of her like as if she was pissing herself. That had never happened to her before.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
W H A T T H E F U C K ? Did I just squirt!?!!?!
- - --

Her body had gone rigid as she arched up and wrapped herself around his head and when it subsided, she fell back on her bed with a thump, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Virgil slowly and deliberately licked each and every corner of her, making sure to lick up all her precious liquid.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *licks his lips with a satisfied smile* Holy fuck hellcat, I don't think I've ever made a chick squirt before. *moves up her body so they are face to face*

Her face was flushed red, eyes half closed with lust and she was panting trying to get some air into her lungs.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I've... *huff* never... *puff* squirted before... *smiles as she looks up at the guy who just gave her the best orgasm ever*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well, I guess that means we both were damn good for each other. *chuckles*

•======== Notice ========•
End of mature scene.
On with the regular story.
•======================•

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } I guess so *half chuckles*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Well, I hate to seem like an asshole by eating and running, but I gotta get back to school or else... ya know..

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *pats his arm weakly and then brushes some of his hair out of his face* It's alright, I understand... go before I end up keeping you here forever. *winks*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } I just might let you. *leans down and kisses her deeply*

She can taste herself on his lips and she actually doesn't mind, if any thing it makes her feel proud that he was wanting to get really deep in there.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *breaks the kiss* I'll text you.. *lightly kisses again*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *nods* Alright...

Virgil gets up and fixes his pants back up. Selene watches and notices he was still hard, and smiles knowing she had such a strong affect on him. Her eyes go up to his stomach and she couldn't help but lean in and touch it.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*grabs her hand and kisses it* Sorry hellcat, we can't, no time. *leans in after putting his tank top back on, and kisses her one last time before leaving her in her room and heading out of her house*

* * * *

Selene ended up taking a well needed short nap before getting up and taking care of all the chores she was asked to do. After she went up and took a shower, got dressed in another set of lounge clothes and went back to looking on her laptop.

-{ INNER MONOLOGUE }┉ ┉
I really do have a lot of lounge clothes...
- - --

Later her parents came home, they ate their dinner and since it was the last day of her suspension, her mother let her keep her phone.

After a while she decided she needed to have a word with her parents about tomorrow. They were sitting on the couch watching the news when she came over towards them and stood there. They looked up at her with concern.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } What's up sweetie?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Umm well you know tomorrow is my birthday and well...

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Come sit. *pats the seat next to her* Does this have anything to do with that boy who claimed you are his mate?

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } What!? *is shocked he didn't know*

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ }*turns to her husband* Don't worry dear, you'll know soon enough now shush.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Yea, actually it does...

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Ok, well sweetie you know we are here for you so just spit it out. *smiles lovingly*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*sighs heavily* Ok well here it goes...

She explained to them about how Viktor claims she is his mate because both twins could smell Moon flowers on her, and how she feels she isn't his mate, but he is forcing her.

She even told them about how he is basically blackmailing her into staying his mate and both her parents are pissed and worried, but know there isn't anything they can do against the future Alpha King.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } So, I just wanted to let you all know that tomorrow he will probably be coming to "claim what belongs to him" and I didn't want you all to be surprised and hurt.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } Well we are still hurt sweetie, we don't want to lose our daughter, especially if it's to the wrong mate and under duress.

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Yes, but we see that you have been handling this like a mature adult, even though it shouldn't be happening, and I assure you, we will do whatever we can to get you out of this mess.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Thanks, I just wish he would wisen up and leave me alone to find his real mate.. that or I get a good throat punch in and crush his windpipe.. *wipes a tear away*

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } *chuckles* That's our girl!

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } *pulls her into a hug* But I am confused about something...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *looks up* What mum?

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } You said that both boys, the Alpha twins, could smell Moon flowers, and since you said you don't feel anything with Viktor, does that mean that this other boy... Vinne..

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Virgil...

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Virgil... is your true mate? Do you feel anything with him?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*blushes heavily and looks away from her mum's eyes* I..

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Oh my! *clasps hands together happily* You do!? That's amazing!!... oh, wait..

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*looks down and sad* Yea, sucks doesn't it? To be forced as a mate to one brother while the other is probably your actual mate... really sucks.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } Now now, can't he do anything? He is the Alpha King's son also.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *shakes head* Even he can't go against the future Alpha King...

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } *pulls her in for another hug* Well we are both very sorry for you and if we had known we would have not allowed you to go to that school. But we promise we are going to do whatever we can to help.

{ ⋆ Dad ⋆ } *joins in the hug as well* You're mother is right, we will keep trying till the day we die. You are our baby girl and we love you dearly.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *tears falling* Thanks dad, mum. I love you both soooo much!

{ ⋆ Mom ⋆ } Us too sweetie.

* * * *

After a bit more crying and saying goodbye properly, since she wasn't sure when Viktor will come for her, she finally went up to her room to go to bed. Once she got in, she took off her lounge clothes leaving her in her underclothes, then turned off the light to climb into bed.

As she climbed in, she heard the window open. She didn't even bother to look up cause she knew it was Viktor, then after the guy took off his over clothes, he crawled in and snuggled up close and that's when she smelt the different (non disgusting) scent, and felt the tingles all over her body.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *turns to face the guy* Virgil?! What are you...

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *places a finger to her lips gently* Shhhh. Don't want to alert the parental units. *smiles*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *whispers* Yea ok, but what are you doing here?

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *he wraps his arms around her and kissed her shoulder* Since I left earlier today, I haven't been able to get you out of my mind. I've been aching to be near you again, to kiss you again... *kisses her collar bone* ...to have you in my arms where you belong...

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } Oh Virgil... I've not stopped thinking of you either. *caresses his face* But what if Viktor comes!?!!? *eyes widen in fear*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Nah he won't. He's been too busy getting the "mate arrangements" done... and having a four-some with Madison and her two clones.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *eyes narrow in disgusted anger* Really? He can't even be loyal to a mate that HE wants?! What a sleazy douche!

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *keeps kissing her shoulder then moves up her neck after brushing her hair away from her exposed skin* Mmhm, he sure is. Though I guess I'm not any better.. *chuckles*

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *raises brow* What? Why do you say that? *pushes him away from her just in case*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *chuckles more* Because, while he may be far from loyal to his forced mate, here I am, in his "mate's" bed, arms wrapped around her, kissing her luscious body and plan on being here all night long... hoping I can have at least one more night with MY mate before she is taken from me.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles* True. But how are you so sure that this chick is your actual mate? I heard she wasn't of age yet.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ }*runs a finger gently along her bare stomach causing goosebumps and sparks to cascade through them both* I know because, she feels the fire, the sparks and tingles through her body just like I do when... we touch.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *moans from his touch* Well, she sure sounds like she's lucky to have such a hot guy as her mate... shame she is forced to someone else... *her hands rub up his arms to his hair*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *smirks* Again, that's why I'm here... I want to spend what time I can with her. *leans in and places a very hot and passionate kiss to her lips*

They were kissing and making out for a while. Hands roaming and groping all over each other's bodies, hips gyrating and grinding together, while moans were the only sound each other made.

While they were in the middle of it, Virgil stopped, caressed the side of her face to her hair while looking into her passion filled eyes with his own glazed over ones. A gentle smile crept along his lips.

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } Happy birthday hellcat.

Selene hadn't noticed that the time said 12:07am. It was officially the next day and it was her birthday.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *smiles brightly* Best way to start a birthday.. even if it's going to end badly.. *runs her hands down his toned back and grabs a good two handfuls of his tight manly ass*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *frowns at her words then growls hungrily due to her hands on his ass* Keep it up and you're asking for trouble there hellcat.

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ }*smirks as she wraps her legs around his hips* Maybe that's what I want? *bites her lip*

{ ⋆ Virgil ⋆ } *his eyes jolt down to her biting her lip and he groans deep in his throat before he pushes his clothed groin hard into hers causing her to gasp out with need* Are you sure that's what you want?

{ ⋆ Selene ⋆ } *still biting her lip and nods* Mmhm *gives him her best innocent "please fuck me" eyes*

With that he couldn't resist her anymore. Even with them being wrapped up in each other's bodies already, their bond was like a raging inferno, demanding that they consume each other intimately.

She was now officially of age and there was no denying it now that Virgil was indeed her mate. He placed his hand at the back of her neck and kissed her deeply, their tongues wiggling and battling for victory over the other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 168 11
On the eve of 18th birthday, Caleb's life took nose dive for the worst. As the third born son of the former Beta, he expected to shift into a beta wo...
4.3K 138 15
Trope: enemies to lovers, forced proximity TW-SA, Cursing, violence, Cnc, drugs If you can't handle the triggers I strongly suggest you don't read...
371K 15.1K 41
Their fathers are business partners, collaborating on an integrated school to keep the things they want to protect the most, from getting too suspici...
19.2K 775 8
he Alpha advanced so fast that Stiles didn't have time to yell before teeth sank in his side. When he felt the pain flash, he yelled and hammered on...