Edge Of Seventeen (Jade West)

By HanaDE238

There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl... More

Chapter 1 - Sugar We're Going Down
Chapter 2 - Kryptonite
Chapter 4 - Despacito
Chapter 5 - Juicy
Chapter 6 - I don't do boys
Chapter 7 - Fill Me In
Chapter 8 - Kings & Queens
Chapter 9 - Come See About Me (Part1)
Chapter 10 - Come See About Me (Part2)
Chapter 11 - Complicated
Chapter 12 - Freak the Freak Out
Chapter 13 - Take A Hint
Chapter 14 - Something Wicked This Way Comes
Chapter 15 - I'm the Bad Guy
Chapter 16 - You Don't Know Me
Chapter 17 - How to Save A Life
Chapter 18 - So Many Miles
Chapter 19 - Complicated
Chapter 20 - IDGAF
Chapter 21 - Don't Break Me Too
Chapter 22 - Love You Like a Love Song
Chapter 23 - Party All The Time
Chapter 24 - Earned It
Chapter 25 - Ride Wit Me
Chapter 26 - Stacey's Mom
Chapter 27 - Don't Start Now (Part 1)
Chapter 28 - Don't Start Now (Part 2)
Chapter 29 - Fourth of July
Chapter 30 - Edge of Seventeen
New Story
Sequel?
Editing
One Shots
New Story!

Chapter 3 - Teenagers

10.4K 304 155
By HanaDE238

I don't own anything apart from character you know aren't in the show.
——————————————-
Beth POV

**Recap**

"Does that mean you're not going to steal me away. You're going to try?" She asked in a small voice, my heart broke at the sound but I have to stay strong.

I close my eyes and tilt my head back with a sigh, "Jade, you are in a relationship, it's not fair to me that you are saying that." I move my head forward to look her in her beautiful ocean eyes, "Do I want to try for something proper with you? Of course I do, no one makes me feel like you did three years ago, but think about Beck, you've been with him for one or two years, I know you have some love for him. Don't do this to any of us, Princess." I hear a sharp intake of breath at the nickname, "I think it is better, for now anyway, to just stay as friends until you know in your heart of hearts what you want." I move forward and grab her hands, pulling her slightly more to me, "You know I will always be there for you, no matter what my position in your life is."

I see a tear fall down her cheek as her eyes lock onto mine. The next thing I know her lips are on mine, I can't help but respond as passionately.

I feel her hands slowly moving from my waist, around to my ass, I quickly grab both in my hands and slow the kiss down. I put one last peck on Jade's plump lips.

"I just needed to kiss one last time until I sort myself out, like you said." She whispers, she lets go of my hands and moves towards the bedroom door. She looks back at me, smiling while scrunching her nose. "See you tomorrow, neighbour."

I kept staring at the door, even after she left. I couldn't believe it. I let the girl of my dreams just leave, and I'm not going to even fight for her? Am I crazy? I sigh and sit on my bed, yeah I am crazy but it was the right decision, cheating doesn't do anyone any good. Jade should know, she's seen her mom and dad go through it many times.

I move to my dresser to get my shorts and tank top out to relax in for the rest of the night. I remove my make up and pull my hair up into a messy bun, I also make sure to take my contacts out and put my glasses one.

I descend down the stairs to see my mom still on the sofa watching a crime show. I throw myself down next to her and lay my head in her lap. She smiles down at me and starts running her finger tips light over my forehead.

"How are you, Sweet pea? Good first day at school?" Mom asks, pausing the TV to talk to me.

"Although it's an arts school, it is just like any other high school, mom, the gossiping and rumours, it's insane." Mom chuckles at my answer, "Obviously I saw Jade, Cat was there too, I realised how much I missed her, though she seems to be playing dumber than she is at this school. I also had the privilege to meet their friends and also Jade's boyfriend." I unknowingly pulled a face when the word boyfriend came out of my mouth.

Mom smirked, "Well, I am sure Cat was scared when she first started Hollywood Arts and just didn't drop the act. Also a boyfriend, hey? Is he cute? Treat her right?"

I sigh, pulling myself upright and facing my mom, "You could be right with the Cat thing." She smiles, "And the boyfriend is cute and he does treat her right, even went out of his way to tell me to stay away and not to steal her away from him. He's protective, I'll give him that."

"Oh honey, I am sure it'll all work out, just go up to him tomorrow and start over, give him the benefit of the doubt, Jade must like him for some reason." She pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead.

She got up from the sofa and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing the house phone, "I am thinking take out tonight, pizza or sushi."

I smile thinking back to Jade and what happened at lunch, "Pizza please, Mom."

"Alrighty then, oh and before I forget, this weekend I will be over Claire's, so you have a free house, you can have a party but remember I am only next door."

I smirk and clap my head excitedly out of her eye sight, "Okay, Mom, it won't be that many people anyway."

—————————————
**Next Day - Thursday**

I wake up really late, forgetting to set my alarm. My mom only woke me up five minutes before first lesson, I was rushing around my room. My blonde hair re-done in a messy bun, glasses still on my face, no make up on at all. Black ripped skinny jeans hazardously put on (making the rips on my right leg close to the pockets bigger) and a "Satan is my Sugar Daddy" tank top on with a leather look waistcoat to top. I quickly put on my black chucks and jump in my car and peel out of the drive.

I find myself not caring about speed limits, as I was able to get into the schools car park within five minutes of leaving the house.

I run through the halls and once again burst through the door to acting class.

"I am sorry, is there anything I can do to help." The teacher asked.

I sigh, chucking myself into the nearest chair, which happened to be next to Cat and behind Tori, "I'm the new student that was here yesterday." I say, still trying to get my breath back.

I see him nod and lean over to Cat to place my head on her shoulder, she giggles and pets my cheek.

"Fantastic! He exclaimed, "You are in luck it is Alphabet Improv time."

I moan at the though of improv, but I hear a lot of people getting excited, I just roll my eyes and keep my head on the comfy shoulder.

"Right, Cat, come up here and pick four other people." The teacher said, I really need to learn his name, I think to myself.

Cat leaps up and skips to the stage, "I want Jade, Beck, Tori and." She pause and looks me dead in the eye, I shake my head, glaring at the red head. "Beth!" She exclaimed clapping her hands.

I groan loudly and make my way to the stage where everyone else is standing, I vaguely hear that the letter we are starting with is H.

"Hi, How is everyone today?" Cat starts smiling her bright smile.

"Insanely bored." I reply, crossing my arms under my chest, I happen to see Jade, Tori and surprisingly Beck all stare at my newly revealed cleavage.

Tori shakes her head and looks at me, "Just a second, how can you be bored already?"

"Kill me now. It's probably because of all your questions Vega." Jade responds.

"Let her talk, babe, maybe we all want answers." Beck said gesturing to take the floor.

"Maybe it's because I am really tired and just want to go to sleep? It's nothing super interesting." I say back, this time sitting on the floor.

"Hey, you are super interesting Beth." Cat says it's a little pout.

"Cat you're out." Teach says, Cat pouts and goes to sit down. "The letter is N, Jade go."

"Now, this will be interesting." Jade smirks looking at all of us.

"Oh god, Jade you can't be mean." Tori states, frowning.

"Please, I know you'll be asking as many questions as you can." Jade said exasperated.

"Questions? I don't know what you mean." The Latina said offended.

"Really. So you weren't going to ask what my deal was? Or why I am here? Or maybe how I know Cat and Jade so well?" I answer, jumping in when I could.

"Seriously girls, no need to air any laundry, clean or dirty in class." Beck said standing in between Jade and Tori.

I smile, "Thank you, Beck."

"Unusual you should stick up for her, Beck, when you cornered her after school yesterday." Jade said, I could see her anger flaring slightly.

"Is it that unusual?" I ask, then slap myself on the forehead. I lift a hand up to Teach, "I know, the letter is V. I'll sit down."

I go to my seat next to Cat, eager to see if I can get some more drama and answers.

"Vega, don't deny that you didn't look at her this morning," Jade starts again, looking at Tori then looking at Beck, "Hell I know you did as well, Beck."

"Why, I don't know what you mean!" Tori exclaims.

"X marks the spots you were both looking at!"  Jade shouts back, pointing at me and my 'XO' necklace that rest neatly on my cleavage. I look around the room and everything has their eyes on me, or more my boobs. I glare at Jade and she just impishly shrugs her shoulders.

"You were too!" Beck shouts back.

"Alright, that is it, we are done, the bells is going to ring in a minute." Teach said, finally putting an end to the embarrassment for me.

I turn to Cat who was trying not to laugh out loud. "Come on Cat, lets just get to our next class." I turn to the three on the stage still looking at me, "And you three, sort yourselves out. If you can't talk to me while I'm wearing a tank top then don't bother coming near me." I start to walk away, towards the door with Cat behind me. "Bloody horny teenagers."

—————————-
A.N
For anyone who is reading this, please tell me if you want Cat to get with a girl or a guy?!
Also thank you for reading, let me know if there is anything you want to see in the stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Velveteen By :|

Fanfiction

50.7K 916 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
1.6K 37 2
Jade West was a mean, gothic girl who loved scissors. She was the most popular girl at her school, everybody knew her but everybody was afraid of her...
334K 5.8K 33
I got bored of reading the same things everyday. So I decided to make my own story while I'm waiting for other good stories to come out. ⚠️MAY CONTA...
12.5K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...