EA X BBB: Dimensional Breakout

By maeed437

Ali is now 15 years old, three years after Misi: Neo. Ali is still chasing the love of his life, Alicia but... More

He Already Knew
The "Last Mission"
Where Is He ?
Getting Some Replacements
Green Hood
Taking Out The Trash
Going For A Date
New And Old Recruits
Truth Revealed
A Very Unexpected Turn
Project Armored Humans and Project Beast Machines
An Event That Haunts Forever
The Begining Of Dimensional War
New And Improved Numeroz
Returning Old Enemies
The Plan Uncovers
The Ultimate Mission (Part 1)
The Ultimate Mission (Part 2)
Strangers From Space
The End (Finale)
New story !
A Cool Idea I Got

Warzone

690 31 10
By maeed437

The agents and superheroes are getting outnumbered by the villains. Slowly one by one MATA agent and TAPOPS member are defeated.

Ali: Come one, we need to gather up !

Fang: Who put you in charge !? I'm not trusting people like you !

Rudy: What's your freaking problem ?!

Ali: Shut up ! Ugh !

Ali got shot by non other than Retak'ka, the Elemental Titan. The others especially Boboiboy was very shocked to see the deceased Supervillain standing in front of him as he inched back with fear in his eyes and body trembling. A sudden flash of painful memories flooded his head, the memories of powers taken from him by force.

Yaya: Boboiboy ? Are you okey ?

Retak'ka: Heh, you thought that you'll never see me again !? I'm an IMMORTAL !!!! I shall stop at nothing to claim what's mine !

Rudy: What did you stole from him ? Whatever it is, give it back !

Fang: You don't know anything, you better shut up !

Ali: What's going on ? We need an explanation, now !

Bbb: He's the original wielder of my powet but he missused it and it was taken and given to me to safeguard it. I'm not gonna let you do it again ! *changes into Supra* Bring it on !

Ali: We'll help let-

Bbb: NO ! I'm the last Elemental user and it's my duty to prevent Retak'ka from taking it.

Retak'ka: Heh, you talk too much, fight me like a true warrior !

Yaya: I'm hel-

Bbb: No, go. Keep the others safe. I'm begging you.

Ali, Alicia, Rudy and Iman left Boboiboy and Retak'ka on the battlefield followed by Boboiboy's friends. After they left, the two were silent, non made a move. The Numeroz henchmen gathered around and witnessed the two Elemental users glaring at eachother in the eyes. Boboiboy activated his Supra form, the most powerful combination of Solar and Halilintar. Retak'ka only smirked and activated an unknown Elemental form to Boboiboy which is Dark, it has similiar features like his Gamma form but coloured purple with dark energy emmiting from his entire body.

Bbb: What power is that ?! Where did you get it !?

Retak'ka: This ? Just a present from my new master so I can destroy you and all of the annoying peace-keepers !

Retak'ka jumped in the air and attacked him with his Dark Elemental powers. He was far more powerful than any of Boboiboy's attacks. All the attacks were dodged and Boboiboy was about to launch his "Super Supra Beam" when Retak'ka countered it with his own Beam Of Darkness. The extreme power sent away and his body is filled with wounds and cuts. Retak'ka was about to finish the Elemental Hero's life until he was stopped by a mighty, scary figure. The figure wore blue with a giant sword on his back. He also has different eye colours.

?: No need to finish this insignificant being's life. Let this "thing" live, I have some plans held for him.

Retak'ka: As you wish, Max my Master.

Meanwhile, Chief Pillars and Uno

Uno is battling with his new armor fighting the Chief Pillars head on, his large cannon dealt a lot of damage to the Chief Pillars espcially Dayang and Ganz. Zain dodged the blast, took out his pistols and shot at him rapidly as Uno blocked the attack, he proceeds to slide his hidden blade under his cannon and swing it towards Zain but the Neuro Chief Pillar blocked the attack with his arm shields, pushing him backwards. Uno didn't stop and proceeds to attack the Neuro CP with his blade, Zain who thought a way to counter Uno's attacks took out his own hand blade and countered the large blade, missing his head by an inch.

Uno: You know, swords are my thing. You'll die faster, HAHAHA !

Zain: I won't back down, not till blood still runs through my veins !

Zain fired his pistols rapidly towards the former Inviso Chief Pillar. The fight was very intense, both won't give up. After the fight......

Zain: Urgh, Uhukk ! *cough blood*

Uno: So how do you think ? Tell me where's the IRIS Boy and you'll live.

Uno pointed his sword on Zain's head, ready to kill the Neuro CP by slicing the head.

Zain: N-never. *weak*

SSHHHIIIINNNNGGG

Agent Zain is now dead on the spot. Many of the other MATA agents are also deceased including Fit, Bobby, Dayang, Ganz and The Mentors. Some of the young agents are also dead by the hands of the united villain's henchmen. The only remaining heroes are Ali, Alicia, Rudy, Iman, Roza, Jet. TAPOPS also lost their soldiers and members. Admiral Tarung, Captain Kaizo who came in last minute, Sai and Shielda, Adu Du and lastly Probe who draw the main attention of the villains from Boboiboy whose severely injured. The only remaining TAPOPS members are Fang, Gopal, Ying Yaya, Boboiboy, PapaZola and Commander Kokoci. They were ordered by the higher ranks to fall back to a distant location along with the remaining MATA young agents.

They decided to fall back to the Outskirts of Cyberaya as it's still unknown by the villains. Nikki who didn't joined the fight brought them to her special bunker where she hides from the outside world when the time is desperate. Many of them are wounded including Ali who still hadn't got a replacement arm.

Ali: This is bad, we are like refugees. How long until they find us ?

Nikki: Not too long, there's enough supplies for 5 years here.

Gopal: I'm not staying here for years ! I've got a life !

Rudy: Whoever you are, shut the hell up !!

Alicia: Come on Ali, let me treat you. The cut looks bad.

Ali: It's okey, I can do it mys-

Alicia: No ! You just sit and I'll do the cuts and wounds.

Ali: O-okey, thanks I guess.

Gopal: All this sweet couple, lovey dovey stuff is making me hungry. I'm gonna get something to eat.

Bbb: You are always hungry, now we need to form a plan to stop these bad guys.

Yaya: You need to rest, we'll do tha planning.

Jet: Well, what's the plan, flower girl ? *flirting Yaya*

Ying: Eee, your making me sick !

Fang: Yaya, give this pervert one of your Gravity Punches !

Jet: Ooooh, "Gravity Punc- owght !

Jet got smacked to the ground by a huge titan sized figure made from the ground. The others looked at the now squished Pervert Neuro who is pleading for forgiveness. Boboiboy has his yellow eyes indicating he's in his Gempa Elemental form. Boboiboy is mad, really mad.

Bbb: DON'T. YOU. DARE. GET CLOSE TO YAYA !!!!

Jet: Sor-sorry ! Help !

Ali: Actually, I don't mind seeing Jet being squished. Now back to the plan, we need to............

In The Middle of Nowhere

A random portal appeared and three figures came out. Two of them are humans and the other is a black cat with a few black spots. The oldest among them took out a tiny sized toy-like car and threw it to the ground, as the toy car touched the ground, it became a real life sized black Ford Mustang GT with thick, spiky metal plates in the front of the car. The oldest who is a teenager wearing a welder mask entered the vehicle along with a young teen girl and the black cat.

?: You know, you can teleport us directly to them.

??: It's been a while since I've droved JEWEL. It won't hurt to take a relaxing drive, right ?

???: I hope your right, we need to stop Max before other Universes suffer.

??: Hold tight, this is gonna be a very bumpy and reckless ride.

?/???: What do you mean it's gonna be a-WHOA !! ARRHGG !

The black car sped off with a jolt causing the other two held their hands- and paws tight. The driver, the male teen wearing a welder mask activated his mask as he pressed the pedal of the car to make the car go insanely fast. They are heading to the direction of Cyberaya, where Ali and Boboiboy are taking refuge from the villains who seek to conquer the world.

============================
The war is coming to an end ! Who will win ? The Villains or The Heroes ?

Stay tuned !

Don't forget to Vote&Comment !

Maeed437 out !

Peace✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 21 4
--------------------------------- Boboiboy x Ejen Ali fanfiction
37.7K 495 19
Maddie Johnson moves to New York with her 2 younger sisters and her mom. Maddie isn't a picture perfect 15 year old she comes to New York with some p...
9.3K 233 19
Sabriye Unisa is a huge fan of action and heroes. Boboiboy is one of them. However, one day, she gets sucked into a strange portal that led to Boboib...
65.7K 4.4K 60
⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ Mention of blood and probably some heavy language. . . . After the death of Dr. Ghazali during a rebel attack from the Fringes...