The Locker Room Incident

Von Fizzadulous206

Harper Jones is a normal girl with a normal crush on football player, Mason Stone. She's been crushing on him... Mehr

Chapter 1: GERONIMOOOO!
Chapter 2: You really look like you're going to kill someone
Chapter 3: We are going to a party
Chapter 5: Dress shopping
Chapter 6:Why do I get a feeling that is not true?
Chapter 7: When I have nothing nice to say, I choose to be quiet
Chapter 8: Let's play truth or dare
Chapter 9: I just had my first kiss
Chapter 10: A million frickin times yes!
Chapter 11: Prom Night
Chapter 12: Why is your heart beating so fast Harper?
Chapter 13: Five thousand bottles of milk on the wall
Chapter 14: I like Mason
Chapter 15: It's just a crush
Chapter 16: You're a cheeky little brat
Chapter 17: She's one of a kind
Characters
Chapter 18:Now there's the Harp I know
Chapter 19: I am a gentleman
Chapter 20: Blood will be spilled
Chapter 21: Just not in the way you think
Chapter 22: Do I not deserve you?
Chapter 23: Let's be stupid together then
Chapter 24: Can't believe he's my idiot
Chapter 25: I would if every girl was you
IMPORTANT UPDATE READ NOW
Chapter 26: You don't need blush now
Chapter 27: That's for trying to seduce my boyfriend
Chapter 28: You seem very eager to get punched tonight
Chapter 29: You Love Me?
Chapter 30: I'm No Angel
Chapter 31: Captain Hook Wannabe
Chapter 32: We're Having A Lingerie Bonfire
Chapter 33: I have morning breath
Chapter 34: The 's' word
Chapter 35: I'll miss you
Bonus Chapter #1: NYU Surprise!
Bonus Chapter #2: The Proposal
Bonus Chapter #3: The Wedding
Bonus Chapter #4: Married Life
Bonus chapter#5: Figure it out yourself.
Chapter #6: OH CRAP
Bonus Chapter #7: Kids, kids and kids everywhere
PLEASE READ: Message regard further updates
Message Regarding Sequel
READ NOW URGENT!!! 100K celebration ideas!
What do you wanna ask the characters???
Character Q&A
New Book
New book idea!
NEW BOOK AND I NEED IDEAS FOR SCENES TO WRITE

Chapter 4: Peaceful yet in pain

33.6K 943 650
Von Fizzadulous206

Will

Scars. On her back. Why did she cut herself? I wondered, leaning against the car.

I never would've believed it. I couldn't be mad at her for doing it. I couldn't be mad at her for doing anything. It was like she manipulated me with that genuine smile.

I would've never thought that smile hid any sort of pain.

I felt guilty for using her just to get to Tanya, but I love Tanya. I've always loved her.

I heard a small cough and I turn around to see her standing there. Her shoulders were covered with a small black jacket. Her curls framed her face and her shoulders delicately. She actually looked beautiful. 

Harper and I had known each other since middle school and I've always considered her as one of my closest friends.

Even though my main motive was to get to Tanya, I never wanted to see her get hurt. I needed to know why she hurt herself.

✦✦✦

We walked into the party and I could tell she was intimated by the large crowd of people and the stench of alcohol and cigarettes, but she was trying her best not to show it.

"Will!" Max walks up to me.

"What's up man? Where are the others?"

"Oh, they're just getting really drunk and I'm the designated driver for tonight, so I'm staying away from alcohol," he replied.

I looked behind me and Harper was already talking to Mason. My plan seemed to be working better than I imagined.

I walked away with Max while she was laughing with Mason.

We sat on the couch and I suddenly felt a hand on my chest.

"Hey, Will," Chelsea purred. This girl is beyond annoying.

She climbed on to me, straddling my lap.

"You look so hot when you scowl," she said.

"Chelsea, you're drunk and irritating, and I'm not interested," I said in disgust.

I pushed her off me and got up to find Harper. She better stay out of trouble. I walked around the party for almost half an hour, but I still couldn't seem to find her anywhere.

I tried calling her, but she didn't pick up. I kept on trying until Max ran up to me, breathless

"Harper," he managed to say. That was enough to send into full blow panic. I followed him outside and saw Harper standing on the table, dancing around, dangerously close to the edge. She seemed desperately drunk.

I stood by the table and watched her twirling with a bottle in her hand. She finally climbed down and walked up to Mason. More like almost fell down and jumped on Mason

"Mason!" She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck.

Thankfully I was the only one close enough to listen to their conversation.

"Mason, I have a question for you," she slurred.

"Yes?" He asked, his hands firmly holding her waist as he chuckled at a drunk Harper.

"Why did you have to be so frickin' hot?" She said, sighing dreamily.

I tried my best not to burst out laughing.

"You think I'm hot?" Mason asked, looking somewhat happy.

"I wouldn't have a crush on you if you weren't," she scrunched up her nose.

"You have a crush on me?" Mason seemed happier.

"Yup," she replied, popping the p.

She is going to regret this so bad tomorrow morning.

"Well, I guess I like you too," Mason admitted, pulling her closer.

"I like you, you like me, Will likes Tanya and Tanya likes you," she counted on her fingers. Well isn't this some royal shit.

"This is a love triangle, no wait, a love square, but could it be a rectangle?" She tried to continue but I grabbed Harper by the arm and started pulling her away. I think she tried to resist but I was too mad to care.

Once we were outside, she pulled on my arm.

"Will, what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm taking you home," I stated.

"I don't want to go home," she slumped down on the concrete steps.

I have to do this again and again. I bent down and picked her up.

"Will, put me down!" She started hitting my chest. Okay she's surprisingly strong when she's drunk. I carried her to the car and put her in the seat, getting in myself on the other side.

"I want to go back, Will," she pouted.

"No."

"Please Will," she whined.

"I fucking said NO Harper," I yelled, more harshly that I intended to.

She fell back into the seat and looked out the window. What was wrong with me? She hated being yelled at. I've known ever since that day.

I was picking flowers for the bouquet we were making for Mother's Day. The teacher helped everyone pick out flowers. Harper skipped up to me with a bunch of torn flowers in her hand. This girl was always such a mess.

"Can I help you?" She asked cheerfully.

"I don't need any help."

"Please can I help?" She insisted.

"No, GO AWAY!" I yelled.

Immediately her face fell and she nodded quietly before leaving. I felt terrible after that though, and by the end of the day, I found her sitting under a tree with a bouquet of torn flowers lying beside her. I walked up to her and put the bouquet I made on her lap.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled.

She just smiled at me, her eyes twinkled with the light of the setting sun and her face was illuminated with happiness.

I went into her room, carrying her sleeping figure in my arms. Laying her down on the bed, I couldn't help but stroke her hair. I wonder what happened to this girl.

I began to inch away when she grabbed me by my collar and pulled my face towards her.

"Are you mad at me?"

I sat down and released my collar from her grip.

"I'm not mad Harper, just go to sleep," I lied.

"No, I won't go to sleep," she pouted.

"Why not?"

"I'm afraid to go to sleep," she mumbled.

"Why are you afraid?"

She looked at me and sighed before she took off her jacket, turning around.

"Because of these," she whispered.

Her shoulder and upper arms revealed multiple faded scars.

"What happened to you Harper?"

"Life. Life happened to me," she chuckled. She rested her head against my chest, letting out a sigh as she clutched my shirt in her hand. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and looked down at her. She looked so peaceful, yet she held so much pain in her heart. It was almost like she had hidden the pain deep inside. That she didn't want to show.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1K 48 13
Harper Jones: A normal girl who just wants a normal high school life to the point that she moves from Georgia to Virginia to get that experience. Unf...
5.2M 148K 73
#1 in Romance, 23rd May 2020 "Precious, I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but you're never going on that date." And before I could pro...
250K 8.2K 45
[this book is going to be DELETED SOON!!] When brothers Cade and Keegan Stone transfer to a new high school, they're quickly showered with endless at...
388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...