Hermitcraft Oneshots

By Soccer10835

Cover was made by my friend @Gaybamaforprez (I still love that name lol) Mostly crack oneshots/incorrect quo... More

Who killed him?
The one thing you can't replace
Incorrect Quotes
Thomas Sanders Vines
Soooooooooooo
Self Defense From Food - a Class by Grian
The Non-Illegal Robbery
Murder Mystery in the Jungle
The Joke
Grian decides to make candy
First experience at Sahara?
Hermit Challenges/The Royal Society for Putting Things on Top of Other Things
Multi-Brand Meeting Gets a Little Heated
Dangerous Road Designs
Newsies AU
Empty Chairs at Empty Tables

Team Star and Convex

68 0 0
By Soccer10835

(Skit actually named Army Protection Racket from Monty Python's flying circus) 

I can't find a clip of it soooooooooooo.

(Cut to Doc's office in the Team STAR base. Doc is seated at desk.)

Doc: Come in, what do you want?

(Mumbo enters and stands awkwardly by the door)

Mumbo: I'd like to leave the team, Doc. 

Doc:(Disappointed) Man why?

Mumbo: Its dangerous! 

Doc: What?

Mumbo: There are people with weapons out there, sir.

Doc: What?

Mumbo: Real weapons. Not fake ones. Proper ones. They've all got some, and some of them have TNT cannons.

Doc: (deep breath) Mumbo, they're on our side!

Mumbo: And mobs. A Ghast Cannon as well!

Doc: Mumbo, you've only been on the team for a day! The war hasn't even begun yet!

Mumbo: I know but people get killed. Impulse was telling me, if you're in the war and there's a battle, you have to go and fight.

Doc: That's true.

Mumbo: Well I mean, blimey, I mean if it was a big battle somebody could be hurt!

Doc: Mumbo, why did you join the war?

Mumbo: Because Grian asked me to-AHEM- I mean, because I got pranked? Not for killing. I asked them to put it on my resume, - no killing.

Doc: Mumbo are you a pacifist? 

Mumbo: No, I'm not a pacifist, I'm a coward. 

Doc: That's a very stupid line. Sit down.

Mumbo: Yeah It kind of was. (sits in corner)

Doc: Absolutely terrible.

(Knock at the door, Xisuma enters)

Xisuma: Two civilian gentlemen to see you Doc.

Doc: Show them in please, Xisuma. And this time make sure its not Grian in disguise as a janitor or something. That was annoying to deal with last time.

Xisuma: Mr. Cub and Mr. Scar from Concorp.

(Cub and Scar enter looking shifty as usual)

Cub: Good morning, Doc.

Doc: Good morning gentlemen. What can I do for you?

Scar: (looking around the office casually) Nice base you got here. 

Doc: Yes. It is. And before you comment on it, no it's not intended to be a turtle.

Scar: We wouldn't want anything to happen to it. 

Doc: What? (actually surprised by the question)

Cub: No, what my associate means is it would be a shame if... (he knocks something off table. Doc glares at him)

Cub [Con'd]: Oh sorry. (Not sorry)

Doc: Don't worry about that. Its just a temporary replacement bush. But please sit down.

Scar: No, we prefer to stand, thank you.

Doc: All right. What do you want?

Cub: What do we want? (Laughs)

Scar: Very funny Doc.

Cub: The doctor's a joker, Scar!

Scar: How about you explain it to him, Cub.

Cub: How many cannons you got on Team STAR?

Doc: About five altogether.

Scar: Five eh?

Cub: You ought to be careful, Doctor!

Doc: We're extremely careful! They aren't aimed towards our base and we check them routinely!

Cub: Things break, don't they?

Doc: Break?

Scar: Well everything breaks, doesn't it? ("accidentally" kicks the bush lying on the floor) Oops.

Cub: We're both very clumsy. And when people don't agree with us, we break things. Like say, we don't think your team is playing fair.

Doc: What is all this about?

Scar: How many people do you have on your team Doc?

Doc: Oh about 6. (Glares at Mumbo) Ren's away currently.

Scar: Only five, Cub.

Cub: (Casually) It'd be a shame if someone were to........blow them up.

Doc: Blow them up?

Scar: (Shrugs) TNT happens.

Cub: Things explode.

Doc: What's all this about?

Cub: My partner and I have got a little proposition for you.

Scar: We could save you a lot of trouble

Cub: I mean you're doing all right here. But.....

Scar: Suppose some of your Cannons were to break and troops started getting lost, fights started breaking out. Y'know.

Cub: It wouldn't be good for business, would it?

Doc: (Slams his hands on his desk and stands up) Are you threatening me?!

Cub: Oh, no, no, no! (backtracking quickly)

Scar: What made you think that?

Cub: He doesn't think we're nice people, Scar.

Scar: We're your friends, Doc.

Cub: We want to help you!

Doc: Help me?

Scar: We can guarantee that nothing will get blown up randomly for the next two weeks for a stack of diamonds.

Doc: No, no, no.

Scar: Half a stack?

Doc: No, no, no.

Scar: Four weeks?

Doc: No, no this is stupid.

Cub: What's stupid?

Doc: No, the whole premise is stupid and it's very badly written. I'm the unofficial team captain here, and I haven't had a funny line yet. So, I'm stopping it.

Cub: You can't do that! (Going through a script and shows Doc a page)

Doc: (Rips the script in half) I've done it. The scene is over.

Mumbo: I want to leave the war please, it's dangerous.

Doc: (To Mumbo) Look, I stopped your scene about five minutes ago. So get out of here! Right director! Close up. Zoom in on me. (camera zooms in) That's better.

Scar: (Off screen) It's only because you couldn't think of a punch line.

Doc: Not true, not true. It's time for something else!

Cub: (Camera zooms in on him) No one's going to understand this, are they?

Doc: (Off screen) Shut up 

Welp, RIP fourth wall. 

(Here is your reminder that this is a joke, don't take it seriously, and if you want me to change something I am happy to have a civil discussion about it. Thanks!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 40.6K 105
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
87.2K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC