Strangers to Us: Vol. 2

By AjKichu

Falling in love is easy but staying in love is difficult. After the crush, the chase and the confession, will... More

Chapter 2: Insecurity
Chapter 3: Distant
Chapter 4: Contemplation
Chapter 5: The Dinner
Chapter 6: Irrationality
Chapter 7: Coming Out?
Chapter 8: Inclusivity
Chapter 9: Surprisingly Loud
Chapter 10: Confronting Past
Chapter 11: Clearance
Chapter 12: Convocation

Chapter 1: The Lovers

4.2K 172 28
By AjKichu

This story begins from the end sentence of volume 1, therefore it may be confusing for some of us 🙃. If you're interested, kindly read volume 1 before this.

Warning: Mature Content
---------------------

......

"You sure are resilient, let's fight this together". Mew smiled down at his lover in satisfaction, loving the innocence and the sheer benevolence that the bright-eyed boy carried. Gulf, without doing anything, made him braver and stronger.

Unable to resist his new lover's charm, he then sealed his lips with a kiss.

"Mew?" Gulf called out the chiseled man who was now his boyfriend, "Let's get to my condo before dinner." Ultimately Mew smirk on hearing the younger man's suggestion realizing what he meant by 'before dinner'. "Oye, wake up! You don't want us to be late" hastily Gulf insisted and started pulling his pants up and rushed to the bathroom, perhaps, to wash off the secretion from their previous activity.

With a smile curving in the corner of his lips, Mew followed after his lover. His heart was glad to see Gulf taking huge steps forward in order to aid in the progress of their relationship. It somehow felt surreal how the awkward, introverted man he once knew was now his boyfriend.

"Is your mother going to be okay with us spending the night together?" asked Gulf as he finally sat down on the bed, fully dressed.

"She will in time" he smiled as the two decided to rush out of the room.

***********

They drove down at high speed along the highway. It was dark and the clock now ticked at seven, Gulf was anxious, excited and somehow frightened, but the only thing that mattered to him was he was sitting there with Mew, and that they were a real couple now.

"Let's buy dinner. I'm certain none of us would be interested in cooking later." suggested Mew while parking the car outside a restaurant.

"Why don't you get it? I'm a little lazy to come out." Gulf said unable to look at his man in the eyes. He was slowly growing restless because he could see his apartment just a few meters away from where they had parked the car which meant, the moment he had been both excited and anxious about was getting closer.

"What do you want for dinner?" Mew asked, grabbing his wallet from the glove box.

"I'm good with anything except sea foods. Mew, is it possible we come out for dinner later? They don't close until eleven. I really don't want cold food."

"Believe me, you'd be too sore to walk later" slyly Mew whispered winking at him and went out of the car leaving an annoyed but flustered, speechless Gulf in shock.

While inside the car, as Gulf waited, he felt the heat rising in his face and his ears getting warm as Mew's words began to run in repeats. He had never been this nervous before. Perhaps, he had been too bold before, he regretted.

*************

"Gulf? Why are you suddenly looking so stiff?" ask Mew as they finally walked inside Gulf's condo and switched on the lights. Gulf didn't answer anything but simply smiled at him and instead, suggested taking a shower.

Deep down, Mew was aware why Gulf was acting like a nervous kid but he told himself that he was not going to touch his boyfriend, not until he was ready. But he felt an unexplainable amount of joy teasing the younger man. In fact, he realized how adorable Gulf looked, each time he bit his lips whenever he was shy.

"Do you want me to warm the dinner?" ask Mew stretching himself on the bed while Gulf took a towel from the drawer near his bed.

"Nah, we'll warm it together. Besides, Vily haven't clean the house today. She'll be coming only tomorrow".

"Alright, I'll just wait for you here then. Maybe, we can play some of your game tonight"

"Yeah, sure".

*************

When Gulf came out of the bathroom, his breathe hitched as he saw Mew lying flat on his back resting his hands on his forehead, covering his eyes from the light. The only view available to Gulf's eyes was the totally kissable lips and the straight, slender body.

Swinging the wet towel on his shoulder, he quietly sat on the edge of the bed beside Mew, bent slowly and stole a kiss from his boyfriend. Immediately, Mew reacted by taking his hands down and flashed his eyes at him. "Gulf? You're done?" his voice was hoarse, an indication that he really slept off.

"You were really sleeping?" said Gulf gently.

"Almost...not a big deal but hey," Mew's hands wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer, sniffing loudly "You smell really nice." and then gently pushed his front hair upside, "I like your hair up like this". He said and kissed his forehead.

Gulf motionlessly smiled at him.

"Look at your face turning red again." teased Mew, messing his hair up and gently pulled his head close so as to made him rest on his chest. Without a complain, Gulf complied loving how tiny he felt under Mew's embrace. He stayed for a moment listening to Mew's heartbeat and slowly raised his head and meet eyes with him. Fixing his eyes at the older man, he closed the gap between them and pressed his lips upon Mew's slowly cuddling the lower lips.

"You're slowly turning into a better kisser" Mew whispered seductively smiling at his lips which made Gulf drove his tongue inside him, setting off a shattering moan that sounded like music to his ears while Mew grabbed his waist tightly and lifted him to the bed, as the towel fell off from his shoulder.

Mew then climbed on top of him, leaned in and kissed him as the seamless desires between them intensified. At first, Gulf was slow in his response but before he knew it, Mew has already untied his bathrobe exposing his bare skin.

"You're beautiful, Gulf" in satisfaction Mew whispered in his ears and kissed the crook of his neck and his jawline as the younger man's organ throbbed hard in desire. Without speaking, Mew then suddenly sat up and started to undo the button of his shirt as Gulf watched his lover slowly get naked in front of him. His breathe hitched as Mew's bare-skinned body brushed against his naked skin while kissing between his nipples and slowly ran his tongue up his neck. His head thudded against the pillow, heat pulsing through his blood as he flexed his leg against his back, urging him closer and cupped the hardened shaft of Mew with his hands.

"Like what you touch?" whispered Mew while moving his hands to the drawer beside the bed, taking the lube in his hands as Gulf played with his hardened manhood that was oozing with pleasure. Squeezing the lube in his palms, he slowly cupped Gulf's smooth ass cheeks and applied it in the dried folds as his entire body stiffened and tensed up nervously.

"You can tell me if you don't feel comfortable." Mew murmured caringly taking a closer look at Gulf's face whose eyes were shut tightly. "No, I'm good." biting his lips shyly, Gulf consented.

"It's going to hurt a while but I'll be gentle. Tell me to stop if you can't handle it, alright?"

"hmm" mumbled Gulf shutting his bright eyes again to get lost in the pleasure once again. Although nervous and scared, Gulf was elated and excited because if he had to give up his virginity to a man, then he could not think of anyone else, other than Mew, his first boyfriend.

Smiling, Mew caresses his behind again and trails his fingers down toward his sex and slowly thrust one finger, inside him, moving them in a circle, around and around and around as Gulf fidgeted and flinched in pain. He began to thrust more until his pain soon turned into a pleasuring moan. He then spread his legs more as one more finger slid into his tight entrance, making him shudder against him, his legs quaking and when he finally relaxed himself under the uncomfortable presence, Mew leaned forward, "But Gulf? There's one thing...," he said resting his hands on his waist and ran his tongue upward along his stomach, "The longer it takes for me to get it inside, the rougher I'm going to get when I finally cum inside you". It turned him on. He could not wait to feel his lover inside of him. Hence, smiling, he lifted his legs up, took Mew's hardened thing in his hand and placed it on his entrance, "Try me, Suppasit", he teased.

"Are you sure about what you're asking for?" asked Mew, slipping a condom along his hardened shaft. "I am certain..." and before he could finish his words, his, hardened organ penetrated slowly inside him. "Oh fuck! Mew" Gulf choked, "Fuck Mew, it hurts!" Gulf grunted in a whisper: a half cry, half groan as he felt, it was tearing apart. It was excruciatingly painful.

"Relax, baby, I'll do it gently". Mew said, placing a kiss on his navel, as Gulf took a deep breathe in trying to adjust the uncomfortable size. Mew's hands tightened at his waist as it penetrated deep inside making him squeal like a small boy. "It's going to be fine". Mew gently suck the nipples as he began to thrust more. Gulf surrendered himself to the sensation, as Mew's manhood hardened inside him and what started as a horror soon turned into inexplicable pleasure as Mew continuously began to thrust in and out.

They both stayed for a while panting.

"Mew?" Gulf turned at the man who was lying down beside him, all exhausted, "I think I love you", he whispered slowly cupping the cheeks of his boyfriend.

An endeared grin plastered across the older man's face as he gently wrapped his young lover and kissed his forehead whispering, "I'm glad you are mine, Gulf".

And that was when they know, they were officially a couple.

"I think we should have dinner and get some rest. We got some filming and workshop to do tomorrow". Mew suggested patting his lover who has snuggled up in his chest.

Things were just beginning and he hoped, they would stay together for a very long time although the entertaining world was somehow uncertain.

Note:

I actually wrote a thank you note to all who have requested and encouraged me for a book 2 but it was on a different page. I had to delete it. But I really wouldn't have been able to do it without all your support. Just, thank you very much.

PS: Please kick the errors out ! Haha. And thank you for reading again 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 4.1K 18
When struggling young actor, Gulf Kanawut meets popular actor, Mew Suppasit for TharnType The Series, a rush of emotion unfolds. And Gulf learns that...
213K 11.5K 43
(Completed ✔) Tharntype the series!! A ๓ēຟງนlf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
20.8K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
75.5K 3.1K 23
Please don't judge me in the way i write. I'm not perfect. Vote, comment and follow me :D FINISHED!!! Started: 21-02-2021 Ending: 12-03-2021