^Their Little Principessa^

Από _babyqueen19_

When Isabella was 4, she was kidnapped by her mother or so she was told. Katherine and her husband abused Ell... Περισσότερα

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 0
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
Chapter - 48
CHAPTER - 49
CHAPTER - 50

CHAPTER - 3

30K 662 20
Από _babyqueen19_

ISABELLA'S POINT OF VIEW

The man who saved me turned my side with a worried look on. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but I flinched before it. 

The guy looked at me warily and said "Woah there, I am just trying to help you kid".

I looked at him and nodded not knowing what to say and do.

He smiled a little bit and said, "I am Jordan. And you?"

I thought for a second and said "I-Isabella"

The moment my name slipped from my mouth. The man, whom I now know as Jordan, got stunned for a second.

"Oh.."

"So what a little girl is doing here in the dark part of the town and that too all alone? " He asked me.

I nervously fidgeted with my fingers and looked down. 

What should I say to him? That I ran away? I ran away from my abusers, huh? If he get to know that I am all alone. He would probably try to take me to a police station and then they will again send me to my abusers. No!! I cannot let that happen to me.

 "Uhh..mmm" I remained silent. 

He looked at me questioningly.

Then an idea popped up in my mind and that is ....................................run.

I turned around hastily and have just taken a step to run when he instantly grabbed my arms. I struggled against him. But to no avail as he pinched me somewhere on my neck and then darkness consumed me. And I slowly found myself asleep.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

Their principessa Από ellie 💌

Εφηβική Φαντασία

1.9M 39.4K 45
Cover by @_navyblueee_ ~~~~~ The Cortello and Moratti brothers rule the city of angels, Los Angeles. Two famous billionaire families with seemingly n...
The Missing Princess Από AURORA🙄

Εφηβική Φαντασία

84.7K 2.1K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
779K 14.5K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
2.9M 79K 50
She's a fifteen-year-old girl who killed her "father" in self-defense and lied about it to the police. She thinks she has no other family members and...