𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 | 𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘢

By lextopias

THE HELP - prince zuko in exchange for hana's family's safety she boarded prince zuko's ship vowing to help f... More

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙥
𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙕𝙪𝙠𝙤'𝙨 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙠
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘐𝘯 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘐𝘤𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘖𝘧 𝘖𝘮𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘶
𝘐𝘮𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘥
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘞𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘭𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘖𝘯𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘦𝘨𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘩: 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘛𝘸𝘰
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘚𝘱𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘙𝘦𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘦
𝘉𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘵
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭
𝘊𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘞𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘉𝘢 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘦
𝘓𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘪
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘑𝘢𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘰𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘋𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘺
𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘈𝘷𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘓𝘰𝘳𝘥
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘖𝘧 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘚𝘶𝘯
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯 𝘈𝘪𝘳 𝘛𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘖𝘧 𝘒𝘺𝘰𝘴𝘩𝘪

1.1K 51 38
By lextopias

{the warriors of kyoshi}

zuko was mediating when he heard a knock at the door and it opened, "the only reason you should be interrupting me is if you have news about the avatar."

hana entered his chambers completely with a map cautiously, "well, there is news, zuko, but you're probably not going to like it. please don't be too mad."

"hana, uncle iroh taught me to keep a level head. it is a sign of a great leader. now whatever you have to say, i'm sure i can take it," he said scarily calm.

"okay, well, we have no idea where he is," she quietly informed him.

zuko was enraged, "WHAT!"

the four candles in front of him flared to the ceiling. he got up and turned around to face hana, his anger very evident.

hana turned away from the flames and raised her right arm to protect her face. the flames quickly subsided.

"you should open a window in here," she joked.

"give me the map!" he snatched it from her hands.

"there have been multiple sightings of the avatar, but he is impossible to track down," she told him as he looked at the map.

"how am i going to find him, hana? he is clearly master of evasive maneuvering," he looked at her.

"we'll figure it out, i'm sure of it," she pats his back.

"i'm sorry for losing my temper on you."

"it's okay," she looked him in the eyes. they stared at each other for a moment. "we should probably talk to your uncle and see what we should do next," she averted her gaze.

"uh, yeah, you're right. let my put out the candles" he turned around and in a swift move he put them out.

the two walked out of the room and met iroh on the main deck and began talking about their next move.

they decided to go where ever the avatar was last seen and interrogate the citizens.

they sat down to eat shortly after. the cook served the three of them fish. before he left he said, "the avatar is residing on kyoshi island, prince zuko."

zuko stood up, "uncle, ready the rhinos. he's not getting away from me this time."

he walked off but before he could leave iroh asked, "are you going to finish that?"

he walked back to the table and picked up his meal, "i was going to save it for later!"

iroh crossed his arms and pouted.

"you can have mine, iroh. i'm not very hungry," she smiled and gave her food to him.

"thank you, hana. are you sure about that though?" he asked her.

"yeah, i should probably go prepare myself anyways. enjoy," she smiled and walked off.

when hana got to her room she took her shoes off and sat in front of her bed with her legs crossed.

she meditated for hours before she realized she should change into her armor.

she quickly got changed and went out to the main deck looking for zuko.

"where have you been? we've been looking for you," zuko's voice came from behind her.

"i was just looking for you," she turned around. "also, you guys didn't look hard enough because i was in my room."

"we are about to make landfall."

"are the rhinoceros ready?" she asked.

"yes."

"then what are we waiting on?" she asked him.

the two of them walked together to the bowsprit. the rhinoceros were ready and waiting on them.

zuko got on one and hana stared at him, "what are you doing? get on."

"i'm too short zuko! i need help," he grabbed her arm and hoisted her up on to the rhino. "thank you."

"yeah. whatever."

the bowsprit lowered and created a ramp. they walked down halfway before zuko spoke.

"i want the avatar alive," he told his soldiers.

half of the soldiers dispersed and zuko, hana, and two other soldiers went to the town.

once they enter the town and girls with fans began to attack them.

one of them was about to land on zuko so he turned his rhinoceros and she was swatted by the tail out of the air.

as she hit the ground zuko blasted fire at her but was stopped when hana grabbed his arm.

"do not kill them zuko. you will be no better than the of your family," hana jumped off the rhino.

"guess training is over," a familiar voice said as he stood in front of the girl in face paint.

another girl with fans flew onto zuko and knocked him off his rhino.

sokka targeted hana. they began to throw punches at each other. as they fought they got close enough to talk quietly.

"i'm sorry, sokka. i'm trying here," she whispered as she punched him in the stomach.

he grunted, "i know you are. thank you for what you did for us the last time."

"of course," she delivered a final blow. she didn't want to but she did what she needed to.

she ran after the two girls surrounding zuko and did what she hasn't done in what felt like forever, she used her bending.

she found a boulder and began breaking it up and throwing pieces at them. she missed them each time just trying to divert their attention to her.

when she was successful, zuko decided to throw blasts of flames at them. the girls were sent flying into the walls of nearby houses.

"zuko, i had it covered!"

"no, you didn't! you know what? whatever. just help me find him!"

"hey, over here!" aang called to the two of them.

"finally!" zuko fired three consecutive fireballs at aang.

aang dodges them all. aang decides to use his staff as a helicopter and begins to fly towards zuko. zuko fired another ball and knocked the staff out of aang's hand. aang leaps out of the way and picks up two of the discarded fans. he uses these to throw an enormous gust of air at zuko. zuko flies full force through a building.

hana decided it was her chance to go at it with aang. she spotted more boulders and picked them up. she fired two of them at aang and he used his fans to throw them off to the side.

she looked at zuko to make sure he was still out. she ran up to aang and tried to punch him once. he dodged her hit like she knew he would.

"what happened to being buddies?" he asks her.

she got close to him and whispered, "we are. now knock me into a wall and get the hell out of here!"

aang used a fan and drew up enough air to slam her into a building, "i'm sorry!"

aang drops the fans and picks up his staff. he threw it into the air and begins to fly above the town.

she saw sokka talking one of the warriors and saw him get kissed. after that, he hugged her and whispered into her ear. the girl looked at hana and looked back at sokka.

hana's head began pounding and finally let the darkness consume her.

lexi speaks;
SUKI NATION RISE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45K 1.9K 61
What if there was someone else who could bend all four elements? Someone who was meant to help the Avatar? Meet Naya- born to a mother from the Sout...
85.6K 2.4K 23
Kya, Sokka's twin and Katara's older sister sets off on a journey through the Earth Kingdom with Zuko and Iroh in hopes of being able to spark a chan...
99.2K 2.5K 18
You are a Yuyan Archer, native to the Fire Nation. You are one of the only women skilled enough to be on this elite team. When Prince Zuko was banish...
93.2K 1.9K 19
You're the daughter of the beifong's and sister to toph. When toph was born your parents put you in training to protect her but as she grew up, you k...