Why Do You Hate Me?

By musicmaniac116

Time flies by fast! Darcy Styles is in high school already! Her best friend is Diamond Horan and she has a cr... More

Why Do You Hate Me?
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Sneak Peak
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Read
Sequel
A/N

Chapter 2

10.1K 215 28
By musicmaniac116

Chapter 2

.

.

Diamond and I entered our first class, which I think is our algebra math class. We have all our classes together, except I don't have English with her. My parents put me in advanced English, so yeah. As we entered the classroom, our teacher, Mrs. Howard told us where to sit. Yeah, assigned seats! Not. I hate assigned seats, especially when she goes by last names. Diamond sat next to her brother, boy this will be an interesting class. Diamond and Andy are like two different people, but the same people too. I don't know it's confusing.

The bell rung and the seat next to me is empty. Thank you so much, God! Just as I was doing my happy dance in my head, Tommy walked into the room. Son of a bitch! Sorry for my language, I swear a lot. "Thomas, where have you been!? Class started a couple minutes ago! Detention!" Mrs. Howard shouted at him. I stifled a giggle, but Tommy I think saw my expression and gave me a death glare, shit!

"Mr. Douglas wanted to see me. I prefer to be called Tommy or Tommo, not Thomas. Oh and can it be a lunch detention? I have practice after school. Don't forget who my father is," Tommy told her. I knew she was a Directioner, I could see it in her eyes when Diamond, Tommy, and I came into the room. It was also the way she looked at Andy, creepy! Oh our dads still preform together, in fact the still go on tour and concerts. Trust me, our parents are too young to retire.

"Fine, but just this once. Lunch Detention it is, now please take a seat." She said going through some papers. There were only two seats left. Of course she would let the son of Louis Tomlinson pick out his seat. The first seat was next to a boy named Kyle, he was on the football team with Tommy and the the second seat was next to me. Please don't sit with me! Sit with your teammate! Don't place your ass down next to me!

Tommy looked at Kyle then at me, then back to Kyle. Yes! Sit with Kyle, leave me alone! Tommy put on his trademark smirk and walked over to the empty seat next to me. SHIT!! Tommy set his stuff down on the desk and took the seat next to mine. Great can this get any worse!

.

50 Minutes Later...(The periods are an hour long)

.

We were taking notes on linear equations. I think Andy fell asleep three times in total. Diamond kept on waking him up, but she was too busy texting Jarred the whole time. Mrs. Howard was facing the board and writing down and equation.  I was copying the equation when, wait remember when I said 'great can this get any worse,' well I was right. While I was writing down the equation I felt a hand on my thigh.

What.

.

The.

.

Fuck!

I looked down at the hand and o course it was Tommy's. Why did I have to wear a skirt, oh yeah probably because my parents wanted me to look presentable, also my Dad picked out my outfit, shocking right? My iphone case is of Dad holding up and 'I love you' sign. I moved Tommy's hand away and went back to writing.

Five more minutes went by and the hand returned. Instead of keeping it in one spot, Tommy was rubbing it up and down my thigh. I tried to move my leg, but he gripped on to it.

"Stop. Move your hand," I whispered to Tommy. I saw the smirk return to his face. I turned around and looked at Diamond. She caught my eye and looked down to where the hand was placed. Let's just say she has a short temper.

"Naa, I like it where it is," Tommy replied. I tried to shove it off, but then he pinched my thigh. That's going to leave a bruise. "Hey Tomlinson! Get your fucking hand off of Darcy's thigh!" Diamond yelled as the bell rang. I gathered up my stuff and was about to leave when I felt a hand on my ass.

"Tommy, get your filthy hand off my ass! I'm not like your usual slut!" I told him. He grabbed my arm and took me to a janitor's closet.

"Listen here, bitch. I personally think you are a slut because look what you're wearing. Besides why should I even waste my time with you? You are pathetic and only depends on your daddy, mommy, and brothers." Tommy snapped at me. Okay that was it.

"Shut the fuck up Tommo! First off my Dad picked out my outfit because he wanted me to look presentable and cute! Second, at least my clothes cover my body, unlike your sluts! I don't depend on my family, unlike you! You, Tommy, spread around your fame like air! You are a basta-" Before I could finish Tommy punched me in the face.

"Don't EVER talk to me like that Styles!" He shouted. To think our parents are best friends, well we used to be best friends. I still don't understand what happened. He continued to beat me up. After he was finished, Tommy left and left me in the janitor's closet. I laid there crying to myself, but then I heard a voice. "Darcy? Is that you?" I knew that voice, well voices. I looked up to find Aaron and Carter standing in front of the closet.

Aaron picked me up and they carried me to the boys' bathroom, don't worry we don't get in trouble. As long as I'm with my brothers, I'm golden. They placed me on a sink and started to clean up the blood on my face. I took out my make-up kit and placed concealer on the cuts and bruises. I did this because of the following:

1. Teachers.

2. Other Students and Friends.

But this one is the most important reason:

3. My Dad.

"Who did this to you?" Aaron asked in his serious tone. They knew that Tommy hurt me, but the first time they found out, the twins beat the shit out of Tommy, or at least tried. When our parents saw the twins, they said that they got in a fight with a guy on the street because he almost stole something from a store.

"Tommy," I whispered.

"JESUS CHRIST, DARCY! Why do you let him do this to you?" Carter yelled, but then calmed down. "I never mean for it to happen. I tried to get away, I swear." I said with my head down and crying. My brothers calmed me down, wow and I just realized I missed second period. Well all three of us did, but we just laughed about it.

The three of us left the bathroom and made our way to the cafeteria. We sat down at our usual table with Diamond, Jarred, Andy, Maria, Morgan, Scarlet, and Crystal. Crystal is Tommy and Scarlet's sister, she is only a freshmen, but we love her. Diamond started asking me what happened so I told her. As I got my lunch I sat back down at the table. Tommy doesn't sit with us, well sometimes he does, just not today. Everyone at my table were sending him daggers.

Tommy was sitting with his usual sluts and then the jocks. After I was done eating I got up and put my tray back as I was walking back to table I felt freezing cold water get dumped on me. I looked up to see Rachel and some of her skanks. Everyone was laughing at me, but for some reason Tommy wasn't really laughing. Carter pulled off his sweatshirt and ran over to me.

"It's okay, Darce. I'll get you warm," Carter whisperer in my ear as we walked back to the table. "THAT'S IT!" Aaron yelled and stood up and marched over to Tommy. Aaron was the more reckless one of the twins. He hauled Tommy up from his chair and punched him in the face. Tommy's buddy got up and attacked Aaron. I began to get angry. I just can't sit back and watch them beat up my little brother. Carter was trying to get the guys off of him. That is it! Oh yeah, Jarred and Andy are also in this fight.

I got up from being with the girls and walked over to the fight. Diamond pulled off one of the guys who were on Andy and Andy got one, while she got the other. Those two are amazing when they fight. I pulled off the guy who was on Carter and kicked him in the balls. Another guy tried to come at me, but I threw him over my shoulder. Tommy looked up at me with shock written all over his face after the fight was over.

"What, You never saw a girl who took fighting lessons?" I remarked. I forgot to tell you my brothers take boxing and then they teach me how to do it. Lunch ended and we left for our next classes. All of them I have with Tommy, but time went by fast and finally we were able to leave. Tommy did yell at me at some points. I just don't understand  why he hates me so much.

.

At Home..

.

Dad was gone so we were home alone. I did my homework and saw that I had some new messages on my twitter.

Rachel: QUIT STEALING MY BOYFRIEND, SLUT!

Tommy: GO TO HELL!

Diamond: HEY RACHEL AND TOMMY OR SHOULD I SAY SLUT AND TOMLINSON, SHUT THE FUCK UP! Darcy, you are beautiful, don't forget that! XxXx

Tommy: Stop with the lies, Horan! Darcy Styles is the ugliest person I have ever seen and met!

I just stopped reading and ran into my bathroom. Yeah, I have a bathroom in my bedroom, be jealous! I searched through my drawers and finally found a razer blade. I slide down to the floor and placed the blade over my wrist. I was crying my eyes out when I sliced my wrist. I heard the door close downstairs, but ignored it and continued to cut.

"DARCY CHRISTINE STYLES! WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" Dad yelled as he stood in the doorway of the bathroom, but my eye sight was blurry. "DARCY! Darcy, come on. Stay with me. CARTER, AARON!" Daddy yelled. I saw two more figures come in and run over. Just then everything turned black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 71 12
Emma goes to Richmond High, she has no clue who One Direction is, nor does she care. So when she wins the school contest to take a trip to the UK wi...
62.4K 2K 18
Hall Cross is just like any other high school you've ever been too. You've got the drama geeks, the nerds, the jocks, the wannabes, the outcasts and...
486K 19.5K 22
Harry Styles, loved by many, yet none owned his heart. He was a pretty big deal around school. Everyone knew who he was. Harry Styles was a flower cr...
5.7K 111 35
Louis Tomlinson. Harry Styles. Liam Payne. Niall Horan. Zayne Malik. They all grew up together. They used to be best friends. One night in 8th year...