Lay Me Down

By Thischickisbomb

Lizzie had been forced to sleep with men for as long as she can remember to support her mom and stepdad's rag... More

Lay Me Down Chapter 1
Lay Me Down Chapter 2
Lay Me Down Chapter 3
Lay Me Down Chapter 4
Lay Me Down Chapter 5
Lay Me Down Chapter 6
Lay Me Down Chapter 7
Lay Me Down Chapter 8
Lay Me Down Chapter 9
Lay Me Down Chapter 11
Lay Me Down Chapter 12
Lay Me Down Chapter 13
Lay Me Down Chapter 14
Lay Me Down Chapter 15
Lay Me Down Chapter 16
Lay Me Down Chapter 17
Lay Me Down Chapter 18
Lay Me Down Chapter 19
Lay Me Down Chapter 20
Lay Me Down Chapter 21
Lay Me Down Chapter 22
Lay Me Down Chapter 23
Lay Me Down Chapter 24
Lay Me Down Chapter 25
Lay me Down Chapter 26
Lay Me Down Chapter 27
Lay Me Down Chapter 28
Lay Me Down Chapter 29
Lay Me Down Chapter 30
Lay Me Down Chapter 31
Lay Me Down Chapter 32
Lay Me Down Chapter 33
Lay Me Down Chapter 34
Lay Me Down Chapter 35
Lay Me Down Chapter 36
Lay Me Down Chapter 37
Lay Me Down Chapter 38
Lay Me Down Chapter 39
Lay Me Down Chapter 40
Lay Me Down Chapter 41
Lay Me Down Chapter 42
Lay Me Down Chapter 43
Lay Me Down Chapter 44
Lay Me Down Chapter 45
Lay Me Down Chapter 46
Lay Me Down Chapter 47
Lay Me Down Chapter 48
Lay Me Down Chapter 49
Lay Me Down Chapter 50
Lay Me Down Chapter 51
Lay Me Down Chapter 52
Lay Me Down Chapter 53
Lay Me Down Chapter 54
Lay Me Down Chapter 55 (COMPLETED)
One Shot!!!!!
Lay Me Down One Shot Winner

Lay Me Down Chapter 10

286K 2.7K 305
By Thischickisbomb

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Carter were at his house. We lay in his bed with my head resting on his chest. We were continuing the question game that we had started.

"So what does your mom say about me when I'm gone" I asked him.

"Are you kidding, she loves you and I don't see why" I slapped his shoulder and laughed." She's always asking when you are coming over and she keeps asking when are we going to just get together and go on a date and she loves the fact that you don't ignore Sasha. You actually play and talk with her." He said.

'Why would I ignore her she is just so cute and sweet" I told him. He chuckled.

"She can get annoying though" he stated. I laughed.

"Okay your turn" I muttered.

"Why do you dislike Keith so much?" He asked. " I mean he seems really nice and you seem to hate him" He said.

"You don't know him Carter" I said to him. He sighed

"And you are not going to tell me about him are you?" He asked.

'Why do you want to know so bad" I asked.

"We just talk about so much with the game and I tell you everything about me but when it comes to you, you always somehow seem to dodge the question" He stated.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I ask.

"Trust me and tell the truth like I do for you"  He stated.

"He hits me and my mom Carter happy?" I told him not really meaning to. At least I didn't blurt anything else out like that he forces me to sleep with random guys for money that goes to him or that he forced himself on me or that he gives me sedatives and drugs to make it easier to have his way with me.

"What?" He questioned.

"Yea" I muttered looking away from him.

"Lizzie......you can stay here. I'm sure my mom wouldn't mind" He said.

'Carter I can't no,"

'So you are just going to let him keep doing what he does?" he said slightly yelling. I looked away.

"I'm not going to let him hit you Lizzie. I can talk to him." He stated.

"Carter no, you'll make it worse just leave it alone." I told him.

"How do you expect for me to do that?" He questioned.

'Carter just forget about it this is why I dodge the questions" I told hi,.

"Why because you don't want any help" He stated. " You just want to do nothing" He said.

"I should go" I said climbing out of his bed and slipping on my shoes. I grabbed my bag and walked out the door and he let me. He didn't call my name or follow me. Had I just lost him?

I walked to school the next morning. My mind occupied by Carter. I hated how he could do this to me. I hated that he made me feel this way. I didn't want us to fight, which is what this felt like. I walked inside school and headed to our first class.

I felt someone grab my waist spinning me around. Carter grabbed my hands.

"Lizzie look I'm sorry about last night. I just hate always seeing you down and it kills me to know that someone is hurting you and you don't want my help or won't let me do anything about it, but I won't interject if you don't want me to, but I will kick his ass for you" He muttered. I laughed and he kissed me.

"I really am sorry" He muttered against my lips.

"Me too" I muttered back smiling.

"You know what?" he questioned.

"What" I muttered back.

"I think you should ditch school with me and come back to my place" He stated.

"Carter-" I started.

"Come on Lizzie, live a little" He told me. I sighed.

"Fine Carter" I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling off of school grounds towards his car. I got in on the passengers side.

Carter cranked up the car and put it in drive.

We pulled to Carter's place and I got out of the car and followed him inside.

"You hungry?" Carter asked closing the door.

"No Carter, I'm not a binge eater you know. Every time I come over you ask me to eat. Do you think I'm too skinny?"I asked looking down at my body.

"No Lizzie I think you're perfect. I'm just trying to be nice. Are you thirsty?" He asked. I laughed.

"I'm fine Carter" I said walking up stairs to his room. I went and flopped down on the bed. I lay there on my back staring at his ceiling. He came in and positioned himself on top of me. I stared into his eyes as he stared down at me. I lifted my head and pressed my lips against his. He kissed me back inserting his tongue into my mouth to find mine. His tongue moved with mine in captivating movements. His fingers brushed against my exposed torso. My body shivered. His hands motioned down to my jeans. He began to fumble with my belt. I wasn't ready to have sex with him. I don't know why but I wasn't maybe it was because this time I felt like I could control when or when not I had sex so I wanted to make sure I was absolutely ready.

I pushed against his chest breaking the kiss.

"Carter I.....I can't do this Carter" I said looking away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing I'm just..... I..." I didn't know what to say.

"Were you being honest about the whole not being a virgin thing?" He asked.

"No Carter I wasn't lying, It's just that...." I started.

"It's just that what?" he questioned. I averted my gaze and said nothing.

"Yea I forgot that we don't talk about you" He muttered as he rolled off of me.

"Carter that's not fair" I  said sitting up.

"What do you mean?" He questioned. I inhaled a breath.

"I'm sorry that I don't feel like I can tell you everything Carter, but....... I don't know what." I said burying my face in my hands. I heard  him let out a long sigh and then I felt his arms around me. He kissed my cheek.

"Come on let's find something to do" He stated. I nodded my head and got up with him as he grabbed my hand and led me out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
3.5M 152K 38
"What's wrong?" He asked softly, grabbing Kai's arm and preventing him from running away again. "N-nothing." Kai whispered looking down at his shoes...
44.4M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.3M 105K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...