Nine Tails

By procrastinity

"Every step you take reeks of conceit." A Gumiho - better known as a nine-tailed fox - is a legendary creatur... More

PROLOGUE
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
an important announcement

NINE TAILS

996 91 86
By procrastinity

Moon Jiya, a model in the human world and a Kumiho (nine-tailed fox) in the supernatural one, bumps into a handsome human named Kim Seokjin.

Which meant one thing: an absolutely delectable meal and Jiya was one who appreciated gourmet. Especially when it so willingly flirted with her, thus making her job easier.

But Kim Seokjin isn't all what he seems to be.

MAIN

SUPPORTING

The official playlist for this book can be accessed from the external link or in an inline comment here.

Or, you can take a screenshot of this code and search for the playlist on Spotify (click on the camera icon):

There are two playlists: YouTube and Spotify. The YouTube one is recommended but for the comfort of mobile users, I have included the Spotify link in the inline comment above.

Enjoy listening while reading!

copyright: © procrastinity

All rights reserved.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used fictitiously and any resemblance to any actual person living or dead is entirely coincidental.

This book cannot be reproduced, stored in or introduced into a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, etc.) without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews with appropriate citations.

This is set in an alternate universe and is a fanfiction. I don't personally know Kim Seokjin or any other BTS members.

Moon Jiya is however my own character and I have simply given Yeh Shuhua as a faceclaim. You can feel free to imagine her as whoever you prefer.

Nine Tails is NOT based of a
K-drama about a Kumiho, or a Japanese drama/anime about a Kitsune. The plot, setting, premise, almost everything except the lore of the nine tailed fox (which is based off mythological tales) is of my own creation.

With that out of the way, thank you for choosing to read Nine Tails. I hope to not disappoint :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 186 19
What if Po teamed up with a Rebellious yet Kind-Hearted Shinobi who is the host of the powerful Nine-Tailed Fox Yokai? Meet Mitsuko Ryomi, A Rebellio...
39.4K 1.5K 14
"I don't understand, nor would I ever want to understand." With so many humans, demons, and supernatural beings, just how will they protect their lif...
153K 5.7K 42
They weren't alike and they weren't opposite. They were in perfect harmony, the ideal couple, yet... Choi Sehee, a simple restaurant owner. Kim Seokj...
34.9K 2K 37
Once, a Nine-Tailed Fox and a human fell in love, but she tragically died in her lover's arms. And for centuries, the Nine-Taled Fox has wandered the...