My Stolen First Kiss

By LittleFighter97

[Before you begin reading just a quick warning; this story has painfully slow updates, it is also very cliche... More

Prologue
Chapter One♥
Chapter Two♥
Chapter Three♥
Chapter Four♥
Chapter Five♥
Chapter Six♥
Chapter Seven♥
Chapter Eight♥
Chapter Nine♥
Chapter Ten♥
Chapter Eleven♥
Chapter Twelve♥
Chapter Thirteen♥
Chapter Fourteen♥
Chapter Fifteen♥
Chapter Sixteen♥
Chapter Eighteen♥
Chapter Nineteen♥
Chapter Twenty♥
Chapter Twenty One♥
Chapter Twenty Two♥
Chapter Twenty Three♥
Chapter Twenty Four♥
Chapter Twenty Five♥
Chapter Twenty Six♥
Chapter Twenty Seven♥
Chapter Twenty Eight♥
Chapter Twenty Nine♥
Chapter Thirty♥
Chapter Thirty One♥

Chapter Seventeen♥

587K 16.3K 8.4K
By LittleFighter97

      Dedicated to xximalesbianxx for the cover on the side! Thank you!

          “My parents are out for the night. Their attending some sort of business conference.” Jared told me while he turned on his living room lights. I had forgotten how beautifully decorated his house was, his living room consisted of plush white sofas, a huge flat screen TV and beautifully picked flowers which rested in crystal vases on a dark wood coffee table. “You’re freezing, you can have a shower if you want?”

          I was freezing and I couldn’t stop shaking so I nodded my head.

          Jared quickly took my hand in his and led me up the staircase. I tried to ignore how good it felt to hold his hand, it was warm and large, totally dwarfing my little one.

          He quickly showed me how the shower worked and bought in two huge fluffy towels for me.

          “Thank you.” I said quietly.

          Jared studied me carefully before he nodded, “Don’t worry about it.” He walked towards the door and glanced over his shoulder before he shut it, “I’ll put some clothes out on my bed, come down to the kitchen when you’re ready.”

          I locked the door behind him and quickly stripped down and stepped into the shower. It took me a few minutes to find the perfect temperature before I eventually managed to relax. Jared’s shower was amazing, it had a huge hose which meant that a large amount of water beat down on me instead of the pathetic little drizzle my shower offered.

          The hot water relaxed my tense muscles and I finally stopped shaking. I closed my eyes and washed my hair with some expensive looking shampoo Jared had left by the side, it smelt of apples. 

          After showering, I wrapped the fluffy white towels around me to trap the remaining heat the warm water had left me on my skin. I slowly approached the mirror. It looked bad. My right cheek was swollen and the scratch Mum’s ring had left was a lot deeper than I expected. My skin was pale and my lips seemed to be stuck in a permanent straight line.

          I still felt numb, not quite believing how quickly everything had changed in a matter of hours, sitting in the cinema with my friends felt like weeks ago, when in fact it was just a few hours ago.

          And who would have thought I would be in Jared’s house, changing into his sweat pants and blue t-shirt with him downstairs waiting to see if I was ok. His clothes were comfy and they hung loosely on me, practically swallowing up my small frame.

          I quickly tugged a comb through my curls and towel dried them so they wouldn’t drip water down the back of my top. I sighed and headed downstairs, knowing that I couldn’t hide away forever and that I would have to tell Jared what happened, but I was appreciative that he had given me a few moments to myself.

          “Hey.” I greeted him awkwardly from the doorway.

          Jared had been rooting through his cupboards, his shirt raised slightly so I could see the toned muscles beneath his t-shirt. He turned around at the sound of my voice, giving me a once over.

          “You look tiny in my clothes.” He noticed with a small smile on his lips.

          I chuckled softly, “Thank you for lending them.”

          “Don’t be stupid, I’m not just going to leave you in your wet clothes.” Jared laughed, “I don’t want you to die of hypothermia.”

          I smiled before looking around the kitchen. I raised my eyebrows when I saw that there were various ingredients and pots and pans on the black granite counter top.

          “What is going on in here?” I asked curiously.

          Jared laughed and ran his fingers through his hair, “I was going to make you a cake…I figured you needed it.”

          My heart swelled at the sweet gesture. I knew I should still be mad at him, he had hurt me by kissing Immy, but it was hard to hold onto that anger when he was being so nice to me. He had let me into his house, borrowed me warm clothes and now he was even attempting to make me feel better by making me a cake.

          “That’s…” I paused for a moment as he continued to look at me with those gorgeous eyes of his, “That’s actually really sweet.”

          Jared grinned before he motioned me to join him in front of the counter tops.

          “What’s your favourite cake?” He asked me while he reached for the flour.

          “Red velvet cake.” I responded immediately.

          He nodded in approval, “Good taste.”

          We began mixing the cake mix, talking about casual things. I got the impression that Jared was only sticking to safe topics that he knew wouldn’t upset me, things like school, my favourite movies, my favourite food, he told me that people were asking about me in Black Jack Joes, and I promised that I would head over and have a game of pool sometime. It was weird, I had never seen this side of Jared, his gentle side. I kept catching him staring at me with concern, his eyebrows furrowing when his gaze fell on my swollen cheek. I could tell he wanted to ask me about it, yet he held his tongue.

        “Why were you walking around in the rain?” I asked suddenly when I realised I didn’t know why he had been walking around in the rain.

       “I was…going to meet Dexter.” He mumbled as he put down the cake mix so he could read the instructions.

          I smirked evilly when I noticed he was distracted while he was reading how long the cake would need to go in the oven. I dipped my finger in the sticky cake mix before wiping it across his left cheek.

          His jaw fell open as he turned to look at me with mock outrage, “That was cheeky!”

          “Oh I’m sorry, did I hurt your feelings?” I giggled.

          Jared pouted but his eyes were playful, “Yes you did.”

          I laughed and reached up on my tiptoes to remove the sticky substance with my tongue. I felt Jared freeze and I pulled away quickly, surprised by my bold action. His eyes seared through me, his lips parting as he looked at me with so much intensity I felt like I was going to melt under the heat of his stare.

          “S…Sorry, I don’t know why I did that. I just didn’t want to waste-“

          “Don’t apologise.” Jared interrupted me.

          Before I could register what was happening, his tall frame was pinning my smaller one against the counter. His hot breath fanned over my face as he bowed his head, his nose nudging against my own. I felt dizzy as his body pressed against mine, leaving no space between us. He was invading me again, taking over my senses and making me feel lightheaded. My arms gripped his elbows, while his right hand moved to the curve of my hip.

          “Jade, if you don’t stop me in ten seconds, I’m going to kiss you.” Jared warned me huskily.

          I gulped but didn’t move away. My heart was hammering madly in my chest, almost as if it were trying to break out of my chest and slide across the kitchen floor. I had butterflies, no fire breathing dragons, in my stomach as Jared ran a hand over my uninjured cheekbone.

          His lips crashed into mine, hard and unyielding. My lips moved against his in a fast paced dance. His tongue slid across my bottom lip and I eagerly opened my mouth, wanting to taste more of him. His fingernails were digging into my hip as my hands fisted into his soft hair. His kisses were dominating, possessing every inch of me and making a small moan sound from my lips. His breathing came out faster when he heard it, his large hands hooking around my thighs so he could lift me onto the kitchen counter. I couldn’t think straight, my breathing was coming out in pants as I tried to remember how to breathe as his hands slid up my thighs, his lips dragging agonising hot wet kisses up and down my neck. My legs wrapped around his waist in attempt to pull him closer, he groaned against my neck before sucking on the skin below my ear.

          My eyes snapped open as I realised what exactly was happening. We were having a heated snogging session in his kitchen, I was kissing Jared Felton, and it felt fucking amazing.

          “Oh my God.” I breathed as he continued to suck on my neck, surely leaving a mark. “Jared stop…stop!”

          Jared immediately pulled away and we stared at each other for a long moment, our eyes wide and our lips swollen.

          “Sorry,” Jared cleared his throat and rubbed the back of his neck, “Sorry…I just couldn’t help myself, I mean-“ He motioned to me and then to the cake mixture, “It was just a spur in the moment thing.”

          “Yeah.” I agreed.

          My mind was still struggling to proses what exactly had just happened, I couldn’t believe what had just happened. I had just kissed the boy that I had practically hated this morning. But I couldn’t deny the feelings I got when he kissed my lips, no one had ever kissed me like that, not even Darren, who I had cared about so much when we had been in a relationship.

          The silence was deafening as we both just continued to stare at each other in complete shock.

          “Come on,” Jared finally said, offering me his hand to help get down from the counter, “I think it’s best if we leave the cake making for a bit. Let’s go watch TV.”

          I nodded slowly before taking his hand.

♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥

                “I can’t believe I’ve never watched this show before, it’s amazing!” I exclaimed.

          For the past two hours Jared and I had been watching American Horror Story on Netflix, and I was hooked. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t sceptical to begin with, I had never been that fond of horror and gore, which was why I was so surprised that I loved the show.

          “I told you you would like it!” Jared smirked.

          I gave him a small smile, “Maybe I should start trusting your judgment a little more.”

          Jared’s smirk turned into a smile and he bumped his shoulder against mine gently. We continued to watch the show in silence when I felt Jared turn towards me, I looked at him expectantly, knowing that he had reached the end of his patience.

          “Jade, what happened tonight?” Jared asked gently.

          I cleared my throat and looked down at the blanket that covered our laps.

          “I got into a fight with my Mum.” I finally replied. “It was bad.”

          Jared nodded, waiting for me to continue. I looked up at him under my eyelashes and I was surprised by how intently he was listening, his lips turned down with concern.

          “I’ve never seen my Mum like that before Jared. She was going crazy…it was scary.” I swallowed hard before continuing, “And then she hit me. She’s never hit me before Jared, never. Not even when I was really naughty when I was younger.”

          I exhaled shakily when Jared scooted closer to me so he could wrap an arm around my shoulder. He pulled one of my hands from beneath the blanket and gently put it in his. His thumb drew circles into the skin of the back of my hand and I found myself leaning into him, appreciating his comforting touches.

          “Do you get along with your parents?” I asked him quietly.

          I felt him shrug, “They're never really home.”

          “They work a lot?”

          “Yeah, I guess. But most of the time I just feel like they’re doing everything they can to avoid me.”

          I straightened up so I could look at his face. He wasn’t looking at me, his eyes were fixed on the TV. He had become emotionless, distant.

          “Why would they avoid you?” I whispered.

          Jared shook his head, “It doesn’t matter. Forget I said anything.”

          I reached out for him, resting my hand on his knee. “Jared-“

          “Please don’t Jade.” Jared begged, his eyes closing as if he were making an effort not to look at me.

          I felt slightly hurt but I didn’t blame him, it wasn’t as if he needed to spill his guts to me just because we had kissed a few hours ago. I realised that we weren’t even exactly friends, to be honest I had no idea what definition someone would give to our relationship.

          I started to move my hand away but Jared reached out and entwined it with his, making sure it didn’t move away from his knee.

          “I’m sorry Jade,” Jared apologised, “I’m just tired.”

          I nodded, “its ok.”

          “Are you tired?”

          “Yeah.”

          He stood up, pulling me with him, “Stay the night?”

          My eyes widened at his request. He chuckled at my alarmed expression and caressed my cheek with his thumb gently.

          “In the spare room of course.” He clarified.

          I bit my lip as I contemplated his offer, “Are you sure? I can call a taxi to go home.”

          “I’m sure.” Jared confirmed firmly, “Besides, I don’t think you’re ready to go home just yet.”

          It was true, I was in no way ready to go home. I still had no idea how to handle the situation, what I would say to Mum when I would eventually see her, how I would feel when I saw Adrianna, she did after all cause all this, but still I couldn’t blame her, she hadn’t forced me to take the fall for her, that had been my choice.

          “I’ll only stay tonight, I promise.” I promised.

          Jared squeezed my hand, “You can stay as long as you want.”

          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥          ♥

          The spare room was bigger than my actual bedroom. It was simple but still nicely decorated with cream walls and a wooden floor. A large bed was sat in the centre of the room with duck egg blue quilts and pillows. Jared switched on the lights behind me as I walked into the room and sat on the bed.

          “Wow. Comfy bed.” I noticed when I sank into the mattress.

          “Memory foam.” Jared explained. “Well…I’ll leave you to sleep.”

          “Ok.” I said, “Goodnight Jared.”

          “Night Jade.”

          He started to close the door when he seemed to think better of it. His expression was hard to read when he stepped back into the room and came to sit beside me on the bed.

          “I’m sorry I kissed Immy.” He blurted out.

          I sighed, “Jared-“

          “Please, just hear me out for a second.” Jared pleaded. I sighed again but didn’t say anything. “Yes I did kiss her, but I didn’t want to. The evil little bitch got into my head.”

          “What do you mean?” I pressed.

          Jared exhaled loudly and ran his hands through his hair, making it stick up messily before he straightened it once again, “You know that guy you were talking to at the party? Tanned? Dark Hair?”

          “Miles?” I guessed.

          “Yeah him.” Jared nodded, “Immy told me that he was your boyfriend.”

          “What?” I laughed with disbelief, “Miles is not my boyfriend. I barley know him!”

          “Yeah, which is exactly what he told me after I went to speak to him.” Jared told me, “But unfortunately I only found that out after I kissed her.”

          “So you kissed Immy because you thought me and Miles were dating.” I concluded before frowning, “Jared that still doesn’t explain why you-“

          “Jesus Christ Jade! I was jealous!”

          I was silent for a moment, his words hitting me like a ton of bricks.

          He was jealous.

          “People do stupid things when their jealous, especially me.” Jared said bitterly.

          I pursed my lips in thought. Of course it wasn’t a good excuse to kiss Immy, a girl I hated, but I couldn’t help but ignore the fact that I was extremely happy that he had been jealous, but that didn’t mean I forgave him. I was as stubborn as a donkey and that wasn’t about to change because of one boy.

          “It was stupid.” I told him honestly.

          “I know, I hope you can forgive me.” Jared whispered. He stared at me for a moment, “You know, you look better in my clothes than I do.”

                I laughed, “I’m aware.”

          “You’re so modest.” Jared teased.

          “I know.” I grinned.

          Jared bit his lip as he watched me before he hesitantly reached out. He slowly ran his thumb along my swollen cheek, his touch feather light and warm as he tried not to hurt me. I flinched slightly and he ceased his movement.

          “Does it still hurt?” He asked in concern.

          “Not really.” I whispered.

          He was so close to me, so close that I could see the tiny flecks of blue in his green eyes. So close that I could see the gold chain he always wore beneath his t-shirt. So close that I could smell the toothpaste of his breath.

          “You’re gorgeous Jade.” He said throatily, his hand moving lower so he could move my curly hair behind my ear.

          And for the second time that night, I was kissing Jared Felton.

          And it felt amazing. 

A/N - ...So they finally kissed? Thoughts? Feeling?

Don't forget to comment and vote! 

Also me and my friend have just started a youtube channel, please check out the video on the side and tell us what you think!

Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 2.5K 48
No smut cause that's fucked up but will be hickeys/ cuddling/ kissing other wise what the point of posting on Wattpad Y/n is a 16 year old girl who i...
17.6K 71 26
Fem x jaden Walton No wierd stuff cause that's just eww There will be kissing, hugging and maybe hickeys🤭 So yeh just read it First story and I wri...
3.1M 76.9K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...