Rules | Gabe Duncan

Bởi whoarewereally1

"There are rules in our friendship that we live by, that we need. We can't break those rules. And I'm not goi... Xem Thêm

Introduction
Covers + Moodboards
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
I NEED UR HELP
Chapter Twelve
Tagged

Chapter Ten

4K 144 61
Bởi whoarewereally1

"You didn't have to do that." Gabe told Frankie as they walked home side by side after school.

"Hey, we're best friends, plus I hate never hated someone more." Frankie told him feeling guilty for not going to school yesterday which was when it all started.

Gabe sighed, "what do you think we should do?"

"I don't know but we can try together and if that doesn't work, let's try PJ." Frankie suggested.

Gabe scoffed, "like that's going to work."

Frankie shrugged and opened the door to his house. Gabe closed the door and grabbed her hand when he saw Teddy on the couch, he tried walking away hoping she wouldn't notice.

"Freeze." Teddy said looking up from her homework, "back it up and bring it here.

They walked towards her.

Teddy put her homework aside and stood up, she zipped Gabe's jacket down to reveal his busted lip. "Gabe again?" Teddy frowned.

"Yes again." Gabe told her.

"Well, did you at least hit him back this time?" Teddy asked.

"I can't do that." Gabe said.

"Why not? You gotta take this bully down, give him a taste of his one medicine, that's the only way to get him to stop." Teddy told him.

"Teddy it's fine, I'm helping." Frankie told her, ignoring the fact that Gabe refused to tell her it was a girl and not a boy.

"Did he hit you too?" Teddy asked shocked.

"It's fine, I'm hitting Jo back." Frankie told her.

"She can hit him and you can't?" Teddy questioned.

"Just let us handle it, okay?" Gabe told her than walked past her with Frankie.

"Alright you know what?! If you won't do it than I will! I will school this kid Teddy Style! Whoo! Who-who! I need a manicure."

Frankie grabbed a towel and opened the freezer, "your sisters weird."

"Yeah, you're lucky you don't have one." Gabe told her.

Frankie put a few ice cubes on the towel than gave him it.

"Thanks." Gabe muttered, putting the towel on his lip.

"Are you going to push me away? Because my mom says a man's ego is very fragile and I know you aren't a but..." Frankie trailed off, shrugging.

"Gee, thanks." Gabe sarcastically said, "our friendship rules, remember?"

"Our friendship rules say we can't leave each other because of our family." Frankie reminded him.

"And rule seven is that we're going to be friends forever." Gabe reminded her.

___________

The bell rang and everyone ran out but Gabe and Frankie. They always waited until everyone left than sneaked into a random classroom, the cafeteria was always overcrowded.

Teddy walked inside the classroom, Frankie surprised her classmates didn't push her away.

"What are you doing here?" Gabe asked her.

Teddy cleared her throat, "I brought your lunch."

"I already have my lunch." Gabe held up Frankie's lunch box.

"Fine, well give this to the nerdy kid who does your homework. Yay!" Teddy gave him the brown bag.

"Hey, that's me!" Frankie exclaimed, "half!"

Gabe and Frankie had a system, they each do half than copy the other unless they had an assignment that involved writing instead of answering questions.

Jo walked in, "hey Gabe, Frankie."

"Hi Jo." Gabe said walking backwards and Jo walking forwards till Frankie stepped in between them.

"That's Jo?" A shocked Teddy asked, pointing at said girl.

"Gotta go!" Gabe ran out.

"You left me!" Frankie called out following after her best friend.

___________

After school, Frankie had dinner with her family and convinced her dad to buy her a new video game so Gabe would feel better and they'd have a better conversation starter than homework, school, and Jo.

Frankie walked into the Duncan household through the kitchen door to see Teddy feeding Charlie.

"Hey, where's Gabe?" Frankie asked her.

Teddy smiled, "he's downstairs with Jo."

"What?! Jo?!" Frankie exclaimed.

"Yeah, it turns out Jo has a crush on him." Teddy explained.

"She tried to kill him!" Frankie responded.

"Because she doesn't know how to express her emotions." Teddy told her.

Frankie sighed and leaned forward, "Teddy, if a guy was doing this to me would you bring him over to my house where there are no teachers or more places to run through and hide?"

Teddy paused, "well, I can't really invite him to your house. You know, there's something called manners."

"Which Jo lacks." Frankie glared at her.

"We should probably check on them." Teddy said.

"Uh huh."

Teddy picked up Charlie and they left the kitchen, walking downstairs.

"Help! Help!"

"Jo! What are you doing?! This is not the way to express yourself!" Teddy scolded.

"This is not about me liking Gabe, it's about him cheating at Galaxy Of Death!"

"I didn't cheat! Get this wacko off of me!"

Teddy put Charlie down.

"Hey, it's not his fault you suck at it!" Frankie shouted, going towards them but Jo kicked her stomach causing her to fall.

"Ow!"

"Jo, that's enough." Teddy went towards her but Jo just threw her over the couch than jumped on Gabe who ended up on the floor.

Charlie let out a happy cry.

"You want some of this?!"

"I hate girls." Frankie groaned.

____________

Double update because I can not control myself and who knows when I'll update again. I kind of want to update again but I don't think I have time to finish it.

And for some reason I kept on writing Teddy as Tedd8 somehow.

Frankie absolutely hates Jo now and she does not want any female friends. So whenever Jo comes on again, Frankie will not be the nicest.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

76K 1.1K 71
I can't be bothered with a description. Just read.. it's good 😏 #1 JakePaul #1 ErikaCostell #1 AdamQuinn #21 Anthony Trujillo
37.1K 730 22
"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever." //REWRITING
65.3K 1.2K 33
He told me that sometimes you just have to "break the rules" little did I know, it would end up breaking me.
10K 521 12
-𝐓@𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 ᵇʳᵃⁿᵈᵒⁿ ᵇᵃʳʳᵒʷ, ᵗʳᵉᵛᵒʳ ᵃˢᵏⁱˡˡ '𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙖 𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙚. ...