the d'amalio twin

By character56

~Charli d'amalio has a twin sister named Chloe~ ~Started July 5th 2020~ More

chapter 1: who's on first
chapter 2: wishing
chapter 3: rooms
chapter 4: talking
chapter 5: still softish
chapter 6: hype house fight
chapter 7: Texas
chapter 8: space invader part 1
chapter 9: space invader part 2
chapter 10: twitter fingers
chapter 11: the fans wanna know
chapter 12: boxing
chapter 13: hospital
chapter 14: the fans wanna know pt. 2
chapter 16: poor Dix
chapter 17: going back home
A/n: thank you
chapter 18: birthday
chapter 19: Olivia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
chapter 20: Sway fight
chapter 21: living meme
chapter 22: Lights camera action
chapter 23: Flying
chapter 24: FML๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 25: Falling
chapter 26: be happy remix
chapter 27: bad news
chapter 28: restaurant 1
chapter 29: restaurant 2
Chapter 30: I Love You
chapter 31: 100 million/The shade ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Chapter 32: Meeting the parents
Chapter 33: Big News
Chapter 34 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 37: Christmas
IMPORTANT NOTES
Chapter 38: New years
Chapter 39: New years part 2
Chapter 40: The new life

chapter 15: nose surgery

2.6K 37 0
By character56

The next day I woke up and got dressed so I could go to the doctors office with mom and Bryce because Noah couldn't come because he was busy with meetings and stuff. I walked into the doctors office. The reason I have to be here today is because I have broken my nose two times, get nose bleeds out of nowhere all the time, and sometimes it's hard for me to breath so this will fix that. Mom can only come in but Bryce will be in the car.

Today is the day of the surgery, but it's actually been a two and a half week process but I'm posting a YouTube video about it late eso people will understand.

After my surgery I couldn't post tiktoks because they put me under meaning I'm still loopy cause of the drugs. 'beep beep beep'' the machine next to me beeped. " Oh my gosh!" I said in a loopy, scared voice. " You're ok!" Mom said laughing. " I thought I was dying!" I said in a serious way, but mom still laughed. " On a scale of ten to homeless, how do I look?" I asked mom as she and the doctor helped me up. " Ummmm, small apartment." She said laughing. " So hella good?!" I said nodding my head in the most cocky way ever. " Wait, apartment as in bad or fucking Kim Kardashian." I said as they sat me down in a wheelchair so we could get to the car.

" Chloe, are you ready to go home?" Mom asked as she walked me back to the car helping me in. " No, can we go see Charli?" I asked in a hella weird voice because of the loopyness. " Are you sure?" Mom asked as she started the car. " Yuppers!" I said laughing making Bryce laugh. Bryce was sitting in the back with me, making sure he gets good content and that I'm ok. Mostly the first one... 😳

Mom started driving and I got tired and fell asleep on Bryce. "Chloe, wake up." Bryce said shaking me awake. " Are we there?" I asked raising my head slowly. " Yes." Bryce said helping me sit up right. We walked into the hospital and went to her room. "Wassup Charli!" I called as I walked in. " Wassup Chloe!" She said with a laugh.

We were at the hospital for about an hour or so and then we had to go home. We went to my parents house for the first day and now I'm going to bed.

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs to see Dixie filming.

(Instead of Charli it's Chloe)

I ate a slice of cake then went back to sway for the rest of the day. Charli is aloud to come home tomorrow after being there for like a week or two the rest of my family is going back to Connecticut to visit our old friends but I'm staying here cause I don't want to leave like this.

Today is Larray's birthday party and I'm excited to go.

I walk downstairs to make breakfast for me and the boys then I went to the hype house for the day dressed in this...

but brought extra clothes for later

I walked in the house and went to kouvr and Alex's room so kouvr and I could watch a movie. We turned on a movie but i got bored so I started cleaning up there room. " Chloe, what are you doing?" Kouvr asked with a laugh as I picked up food bags off the floor. " I wanna clean something so I'm cleaning your room." I said with a small laugh. " Are you ok?" She asks looking at me seriously. " Ya, why?" I asked back smiling at her a little. " You never want to clean... And you only do when you're told to or you do it when your stressed." She said pulling me to sit on the bed. "I'm fine."

I got back up and started cleaning again. " What's wrong? Why are you stressed?" Kouvr asked. " Fine! You wanna know? Then I'll tell you!! I feel bad for Chase, why? I'm not sure! My sister tried to kill herself because of fucking dumbassess! Ryland kissed me last week, Noah is the sweetest person ever but I can't get over Chase, I still look at the old pictures of the two of us and I'm not sure why! And my nose fucking hurts!!!" I said falling into her arms. " Wait, Ryland kissed you?" She asked. "Yes." I said laying down with a laugh. " why?" She asked. " The panic attack last week, that's the only way it worked." I said sighing really loudly.

" I'm sorry about your sister too, I know exactly what she's going through, I get that hate all the time." She said pulling me into a hug. " But why?! You're fucking gorgeous! And you're not fat so what is people's problem?!" I said getting angry. " Awww, thanks Chlo, that means a lot. And poor you and Dixie, 'eat food!' 'Come on, I'll even but you a burger!' 'Ew, I can see your ribs!!!' Ya know, people suck! You eat Like Lorelai Gilmore from Gilmore girls!" " Is that an insult orrrr...?" She ranted on quoting some comments. " No, it a compliment, you eat so much but your so fucking skinny and short." She said smiling at me wide. " Well, thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now time for the party so I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I got dressed and walked to the party upstairs, I looked around and I'm like, the youngest of them all.

During the party it got too inappropriate so I left to my guest room but first went to go ask someone for merch or clothes to sleep in. I walked upstairs and went to the first person who has merch here. Nikita was busy with Larray and Tony, Josh and Bryce don't live here, so I went to find Thomas or kouvr for merch.

I found kouvr and she gave me a sweatshirt and sweatpants so I went back to the room and told her goodnight. I drank a drink but had a lot of water after. Ryland, Nick, Michael, Tony, Harry, paper, Calvin, and Patrick are probably all going to still be drunk tomorrow but that's there problem.

The next day I woke up and walked downstairs, I saw kouvr cleaning up so I started helping her. Let me tell you, the house is a fucking mess, and the poor security guards, they had to do so much yesterday because of all the fans and other people that are famous. We had at least 100 to 150 people here.

After cleaning the main floor and the pool, I went on my phone to see what's happening , cause it kept dinging. I was about to open it when Kouvr grabbed it and threw it in the pool. "Kouvr, what the hell?!!" I yelled pissed, I mean I got a new phone like 5 months ago. " I'm sorry, it's just you couldn't check it and I knew the first place you would go was Instagram or Twitter and you can't." She said freaking out. " Why not?" I asked, already knowing the answer by I just want to see what she says. " Stupid people, that's all." She said innocently. " Fine, but you owe me a new phone." I said smiling. " Ok." She said walking off.

Kouvr and I are now in Alex's tesla to the mall to get me a new phone. We walked into the store and the worker started asking questions. " Chloe, weren't you here 5 months ago?" They asked laughing. " Ya, last time it basically exploded and this time, she threw it in a pool." I said looking at Kouvr then back at him. "Wow that's... Wow." He said laughing. We got the phone and went to other stores, I bought a few sweatshirts and a few shirts. We went home and Mia, Kouvr, and I cooked everyone dinner.

Thomas and I put all of the balloons in Chase's room for his vlog and it was a lot of fun except the load noise.

(all the tiktoks of that week)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 1.5K 30
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› Lilly gets adopted by the Damelio's at a young age, after being kidnapped from her real family and abused until her neighbors heard h...
30.7K 180 27
Read 'Bryce Halls sister' to understand what's happening
995K 16.4K 47
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ค๐™› ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ... ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๏ฟฝ...
7.4K 151 29
This story is about Mackenzie. Mackenzie's Nick Bean's twin. She gets to go to UCLA and Nick arranges a place for them to live, no one told her it'd...