Friends and secrets√

By Babylala666

Have you ever find out you had feelings for your best friend?. Well Lisa did and trust me , it worst the wors... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 5

20 7 3
By Babylala666

Lisa pov- yeah surprised surprised!!...hehe, enjoy.

______________________________________
When Skylar left, my heart broke into pieces. I could see tears wanting to spill from her eyes and when her voice was shaky.
"Babe it late now, I will get going" I lie, the truth is that I want to go apologized to Skylar. I felt bad for Skylar, last night I came to apologize for hurting her and now am just hurting her more.
"Okay babe, text me when you get home" Zack says giving me a peck on my cheeks.
I take smiled to him as I enter my car and drive to Skylar's.
*Knock knock*

"Mum welcome-" she stopped when she saw it was me.
Her eyes were puffy and she was red.
I think my heart is dropping, seeing her like that.
"Skyler am so sorry" I say coming close to her but she just backed away.
This hurts.
" Don't call me your best friend again" she says, her voice shaky.
"Why?" I blurt out.
Stupid me.
She looked at me as if am mad or crazy.
"BECAUSE A BEST FRIEND WILL NEVER IGNORE OR TREAT ME LIKE LIKE THE WAY YOU DID!!"she screamed , making me flinch from her outburst.
Tears was leaking from her eyes , staining her tan skin.
" I know am wrong,I didn't mean to hurt you " I say on my knees.
"YOU KEEP SAYING THAT AND WHEN I FORGIVE YOU, YOU JUST HURT ME" she screamed again , as I wince from her scream.
It was so damn loud
She closed her eyes for a moment. It looked as if she was thinking about something.
"Get out" she says, her eyes still closed
I was shocked. This is not Skylar.
"What?" I confirmed.
"Get out from my house, my life and me! She says before closing the door at my face.
I was still on my knees, hot tears strolling on my cheeks .
What have I done?

Skylar POV:
I closed the door at her face, my back strolling the door slowly.
I just lost someone, someone important in my life, someone probably I will never see again.
I just had to this, unless she will keep hurting me. It was like my shoulder was on fire.
I lost someone who have changed my life.
Someone who made me think high of myself.
Someone who cared for me.
I was truly ashamed of myself. But what have been done, have been done.
I go to the kitchen as I turn on the tap, washing my face with the cool water.
This feeling of loneliness took over me. My body was empty and it killed me inside.
I ran to my room and cry.
I hate my life.

______________________________________
A/n
Hey peeps, so I will be giving you a cast in this chapter. Comment down  below about them thank you.

Bryson

Bryan

Billie

Angelina

Grace

Let the story continue:
______________________________________
Morning: ( still Skylar POV)
I opened my eyes, as the sunshine gave way into my eyes as I wince from the contact.
I collected my phone, I was about to text Lisa.
Yesterday.
It flashed my mind, what happened yesterday came to my mind.
Tears stuffed my eyes.
I hate my life
I hate this world
I hate myself.
I stood out of bed as I go to open my window blinds.
The sun was beautiful today .
Unlike my life.
I go to the bathroom and do my business there.
Well guys, you know the rest
1. Outfit
2. Breakfast (blahh)
Let get to the interesting part.

Lisa was outside waiting for me but I simply ignored her.
I ordered a cab and went to school..

/////_____
My feet was trembling and air was seeming to hate my lungs.
Everyone was whispering today, I think about some kind of breakout or death. Ewe
I saw Brooklyn by my locker, she was with her phone. At least I have a friend who doesn't ignore me and treats me like air.
"Good morning" she chiped, beaming me a smile.
"Good morning" I say show flashing a Fake smile.
"Where is Lisa?" She asked her honey eyes searching for her.
"Am here" a voice joins. Lisa.
I turn around, and see Lisa. She was looking gorgeous as ever

Lisa outfit))

My outfit)))

Brooklyn outfit;)

Her hands were inside her pockets as she stared at me.
"Good morning Skylar" she says looking me up and down.
She checking me out?
I ignore her as I say
"Brooklyn meet me after class so we can go to the library together" I say kissing her cheeks before heading to my class.

I hate ignoring her like this, it breaks my heart, but that the same heart need space to recover for now.
_______
A/n
Hey peeps: so I hope you enjoyed this chapter if was fun writing it.
And as for the cast, their part will be in the next chapter.
Do me a favour and smash that star down below, it inspires me a lot to see your thoughts.
Byee and see ya 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 5.2K 59
"Who the fuck did you tell?" He asks me as he takes a step closer towards me, making me also take a few steps back. "Stop being so fucking loud and...
196K 7K 30
"Ella, promise me that you'll wait, I love you too, I can't tell you everything now, I can't tell you any, I can't even text you, but please wait for...
6.8K 1.1K 66
"How it feels when you unknowingly ruin someone else life??" "How it feels if you have to live with regret for a lifetime?" "How it feels being a vil...
94 0 48
Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone would think she has everything, and tha...