๐Ÿ’› A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN ๐Ÿ’›

By Noxia__

๐’๐Ž ๐†๐”๐˜๐’ ๐๐‘๐„๐’๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐€ ๐๐„๐– ๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š๐Ÿ’Ž ๐˜Ž๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜‹๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข... More

CHARACTERS ....
Beautiful Princess of Panchal ๐Ÿ’–
The Gems Of Hastinapur...
Draupadi or Panchali ....
Friends ..... Or Enemies
New Feelings ... Is It Love ...
Returning Back To Hastinapur
Letters Of Love .......
The Wedding Preparations..
Where Is Bride ....
Panchali In Dillema ..
The Broken Lady ... Draupadi
The Arrival At Hastinapur
The First Rasooe ๐Ÿ’›
Very Upset ...
Arjun Confront Draupadi
Karn's Confession
Draupadi's Breakdown ..
Arjun's Misunderstanding
The Sister's Unite ...
Where Is Draupadi...
Covere ... Help Me Choose
Vasudev Is Here ...
Misunderstandings .. Part Of Life
Narayan And Narayani Pooja ..
Sorry .. sorry ..
The Truth Is Out ...
Happy Moments... ๐Ÿ’—
Draukarn .. ๐Ÿ’—
I Love You .... Too ๐Ÿ’—
VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTED
Dwarka Nagri ... ๐Ÿ’—
Krishna ๐Ÿ’— Rukmini
Love Is In The Air.... ๐Ÿ’—
Arli Love Confession... ๐Ÿ’—
NEW BOOK ... ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜
THE TALK'S OF PAST .... ๐Ÿ’—
Return Back to Hastinapur..
Draupadi and Panchali Abducted..
GOVIND Will Help Us .... ๐Ÿ’—
Pain ... + Revenge ๐Ÿ’—
Not An Update๐Ÿ’—
ANNOUNCEMENT.... ๐Ÿ’—
A New Start To Life .....
Jealousy With Some Romance ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’—
NOT AND UPDATE... ๐Ÿ’—
New Guests Arrive In Hastinapur... Twins wedding soon โฃ๏ธ
Is It A Love Triangle...?
The Good News .. New member in family to come soon .... โฃ๏ธ
Twins Wedding Celebration...
ARJUN๐ŸŒบ PANCHALI....
โค๏ธA MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN โค๏ธ

Welcome To Panchal Rajya ....

4.6K 213 229
By Noxia__

Next Day .....

Panchali walked up the Temple stairs with a thaal in hand ..... along with daasis around ..

It was a routine to visit the temple every morning to be a part if Morning Prayers ..... The temple was up at a height from where whole Panchal Rajya could be visible....

She completed her Pooja ...and was returning back ...

She looked at the fully decorated city of Panchal ....

Panchali - Wow .... The Palace looks so beautiful.....

Daasi - Of course ... The guests are so special... After all ..

Panchali curiously - Do u know ... Who the guests are ...

Daasi - Yess Rajkumari... Who don't know Veer Rajkumar of Hastinapur...

Rajkumar Karn - The great Archerer... The blessing of lord sun ... He has a special Kavach also .... Alone he had broken the chakrvyuh and our whole Sena lost against him ...

Panchali widened her eyes - Panchal Rajya whole Sena ...

Daasi 2 - yess Raajkumaari and his small brother Rajkumar Arjun .. oh my what a charm ... He is blessing of Lord Indra .... Great Archerer... And horse rider.... He alone defeated Maharaj Drupad.....

Panchali - Pitashree .... She was shocked ....

Daasi - yess the smaller Rajkumar are Twins ... Very calm .. they are swordsman ....
Maharaj Pandu have 2 queens ... Maharani Kunti ... And Maharani Madri ... Whole family loves with peace and happiness....

Panchali - A Perfect Family ....

Soon they reached chariots and left for Palace ....

Panchali hurriedly entered the big chamber of Her Sister ....

She entered in finding Draupadi sitting in front of Mirror... 2 Daasis getting her ready .....

Seeing Panchali Draupadi stood up and turned at her ....

Draupadi -Panchali u came ... What took u so long ...

Panchali - Jiji ... The aarti ended a bit late today ...
By the way ... U look extra Beautiful today ....

Draupadi - I know tell me something I don't ... She giggled ... now hurry get ready soon ....

Panchali went to her chamber ....

______________________________________

Nakul - How much more time jyesht ...

Karn - Just look we have almost reached .....

Arjun - Ooooh my ... Is this Panchal Rajya ....

Karn - yup ... Decorated well ...

Arjun - seen Bhrata ... I told u Maharaj Drupad won't leave. A chance to impress u and make u his son in law ... All 3 Giggled ....

Karn - Oh dear Arjun .... He lost against you ... So these preparations are for you .... Also ... Jagat Sundari's..

Karn laughed and Arjun made a I Don't card Face ....

Nakul - Who so ever gets married.... But marriage sweets we are only going to eat ..... Both twins smirked ...

Karn rolled his eyes ....

Soon they entered The City of Panchal ...... They walked in it's streets ... People around Bow down in there owner ....

Finally they Reached gates Of Panchal Rajya ......

Maharaj Drupad .. Maharani Mahima .. and Drishtadyuman were present on gates for welcome...

So chariots stopped ....

Pandu and Drupad shared a hug forgetting there sour Relationship....

Kunti and Mahima hugged as they met after long time ....

They all later entered in palace .. and so on the procession went .....

Drupad - U all should take rest now ... Journey must be tiring...

Pandu - yesss ... We'll meet for Dinner then ... And so guests left for there alotted chambers ....

The 4 Brothers shared the chamber ... They entered in ...

First came Nakul and Sahdev ...they both immedietly ran to middle bed ....

Nakul - I saw it first .. so i will sleep here ....

Sahdev - oh is that so ... U see lots of Kanya everyday ... That means they all are yours ... Rubbish... I came here first .. so it's mine ...

Nakul - mine ...      Sahdev - mine ...

Arjun - Shutup ... Move back .... I'll decide who among u will sleep here ...

Nakul - yess tell Bhrata Arjun ...

Sahdev - yess u. Are not cheater like Nakul ...

Arjun sat in bed and lied there....

Arjun - It's neither your's nor his ... It's of Maharaj Drupad.... And I lied here so it's mine .... U two take Corner beds ....

And rest three of them indulged in fight .

Karn rolled his eyes on there childish acts .... He went in Balcony for some fresh air .....

Karn takes deep breath in ... His eyes were closed ....

When he opened his eyes ... He saw someone standing in the garden below the chamber .....

A beautiful girl .... Her bck turned him ..... Her long black dark hairs .... She was dressed in white ....

Karn didn't have any habit of checking out women ... But he instantly wanted to see her face .....

He went left right ... Every angle but couldn't see her .....

Then he saw her taking one of the Daasi baby in her hands .... And finally turned with the baby in hands ...

Karn's heart skipped a beat ....

He was all into her by now ... His eyes didn't move away from her ... How loving she was playing with the child in her arms ... Making faces to make him laugh .... Love and innocence was all he could see ....

Panchali observed a strong gaze on her ... But ignored at once ... But when the gaze became stronger .... She looked at that direction...

To see two dark hazel eyes looking at her ..... A muscular figure ...smiling at her ...

Panchali didn't see the person well but yess enough for her to remember him at there next meet ...

She quickly returned the child back and ran away ...

Karn got confused .... He had only seen Rajkumari's who drooled over his charm ...
Who just founded reasons to just come once under his sight ...
And literally this girl ran .....

He chuckled and looked at her direction until he left .....

Karn then came in chamber ....

Luckily the whole fight had ended till then ... Arjun won ...
Indeed Nakul and Sahdev wasted there energy ....

Later in evening... Everyone joined for Dinner ....

The 4 Rajkumar entered and tool there seats ....

In middle sat Drupad...

All were chit chatting...
Until door opened.... Two beautiful girls entered taking Everyone's attention .....

Both girls - Pranipaat....

Drupad smiled proudly - Meet my putri ....

Karn instantly recognized the girl he met in afternoon... But her sister .... Both looked same ....

Drupad - Draupadi and Panchali...

Nakul whispered - very nice names ... But who is Rajkumari Draupadi and Rajkumari Panchli ...Bhrata Arjun ...

Arjun - I think ... White one is Rajkumari Draupadi and red one Rajkumari Panchali....

Drupad laughs - I am sorry ... Both are twins ...

Mahima - This is putri Draupadi... She said (pointing towards red one) ... And this is Panchali ... ( Pointing towards white one... )

Nakul - Bhrata Arjun ... Absolutely wrong ...

Arjun - eat your kheer ....

Draupadi - Panchali - Pranipaat..... They joined there hands ....

Kunti - what we have listened is all less ..... How beautiful these two are ...

Madri - and how well mannered too ... Really Maharani Mahima ... Indeed blessing they are .... See how positive they have made the environment...

Panchali smiled looking down ... She looked at her sister who was lost somewhere....

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.8K 23
๐๐‡๐€๐๐”๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š๐ง ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐–๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ, ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
1.6M 70.7K 50
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฌ ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™– ๐™™๐™š๐™ก...
165K 6.4K 39
"ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ ษชษด แด…ส€แด‡แด€แดs, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด€แด„แด›แดœแด€สŸสŸส แดษชษดแด‡." sสœแด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡แด… สœษชแด ษดแดแด› ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ sสœแด‡ แดกแด€s แดแด€ส€ส€ษชแด‡แด… แด›แด สœษชแด ส™แดœแด› ส™แด‡ แด€ สœแด‡ แดกแด€s สœแด‡ส€ แด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›แดส€ แดกสœแด sแด€แด แด‡แด… สœ...
BETRAYED OS By Ri

Fanfiction

2.8K 125 1
SwaRagini ~ Serial Track. Kavya and Laksh's marriage. If you hate Ragini, I would suggest you to read this! And if you Love Ragini, I know you'll r...