The guardian

Por Rhys2624

Forth is an omega from the blood moon pack. He is treated as a lowly servant there. Although he has tried to... Más

chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 M
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 (Full)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 M
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51 (End)
Bonus Chapter
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S HERE!!!
50K!!!

Chapter 15

2.8K 156 18
Por Rhys2624

Pha's pov:

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone in bed. I sat up groggily and looked around searching for Forth.

I then noticed the door of the walk in closet was open. I got up and went there to see Forth sitting on the ground folding the clothes we bought yesterday and arranging them on the shelves.

"Good morning. You're up early today." I sat behind him and pulled him closer.

"Good morning. Yeah i normally wake up early. I thought i should arrange my clothes. I rearranged some of yours to make room. I hope you don't mind." He smiled and turned his head.

"I don't mind. This is your closet as well from now on. I'll go take a shower. We can have breakfast together after I'm done. Did you take a shower already?" I asked.

"Yeah. I already took one. I'll finish this up until you come out." He turned back to the clothes and concentrated on folding them again.

After i took a shower we both went downstairs into the dining room.

Mom and dad were already there.

"Good morning. You two got up earlier than i thought you would." Mom greeted.

"Good morning. Yeah I felt cold because i was alone in bed." I pouted.

Mom raised her eyebrows and turned to Forth.

"I usually wake up early so i decided to fold the clothes we bought yesterday." He scratched his head sheepishly.

"Oh my. Such a responsible man. You shouldn't be sulking. He's younger than you yet he's more responsible than you." Mom looked at me.

I was about to say something but dad spoke up before i could get a word out.

"Ok ok enough bickering. Come on lets eat." He chuckled.

"We'll officially introduce you to the pack tomorrow evening. You'll be included in the pack link." Dad said while we were eating.

Forth just nodded.

After we had breakfast, me and Forth decided to let Kai and Zen hang out with each other today. So we went to the backyard.

Ugh. Do we have to shift? He's so huge. I'll look like a cub next to him. Zen sulked.

I chuckled.

" What is it?" Forth asked.

"Zen doesn't want to shit because he said he'll look like a cub next to Kai." I answered.

"Kai can make himself smaller to be the same size as Zen." Forth smiled.

Why am i not surprised? Kai mumbled.

You want to hang out with him or not?

Ok ok I'll stop. Yes of course i want to hang out with him.

We both took off our clothes and shifted. Forth after me. This time as Forth said Kai was the same size as Zen.

Zen was happy about that.

He took him to the lake in the forest near our packhouse. They played in the water together for a long time and then wrestled each other which Kai obviously won.

Zen was sulking after that and wouldn't talk to Kai. Which ended up in Kai getting annoyed and also sulking.

I couldn't help but laugh at their antics. I'm sure Forth was laughing as well.

Kai got up and nudged Zen a little while later though. He looked like he was still sulking. Forth must have convinced him to make up with Zen.

But zen kept ignoring him.

Hey come on stop ignoring him.

Hmph! But it's so not fair.

Yeah well we can't change the fact that kai is stronger than you. Are you going to do this everytime you guys play together? If so I'm not going to let you hang out with him again.

Zen immediately got up and turned towards kai.

He pointed towards the lake and they went in again.

We let them play until lunch time.

Pha! Lunch is ready. Come back before it gets cold.

Mom said to me through the packlink.

Zen you heard her.

Yeah.

He signed Kai to follow him. They went back to the backyard.

After we shifted and wore our clothes, we headed inside.

"Hey seems like you two have been having fun." Dad smiled when he saw our expressions.

"Yeah. We let Zen and Kai hang out with each other." I said.

After lunch, Forth asked if we could go to the terrace. I was confused but heeded nonetheless.

Dad asked me to stop by his office so i told him to go ahead.

Forth's pov:

I walked excitedly towards the terrace.

You're really excited about using spells aren't you? Kai chuckled.

Yup. I can't wait to show pha. I replied.

When i got there, there was no one there. I heard from dad that most of the people were out in the city or preparing for tomorrow's party.

I started gathering mana and wrapped myself with it. I slowly floated in the air.

I got excited and created wings with the mana. They were golden and weren't materialised but they would do the trick.

I still can't believe you came up with this right after you learned how to float in the air. Kai sighed.

I chuckled.

Kai didn't know of a spell to create wings sine there was no need for it since he can just use apportion to move from one place to another easily.

So i decided to create one. Well it's not really a spell but i like it.

I was about to flap my wings and go higher but i sensed and ominous aura from behind the door to the terrace. I immediately dispersed my mana and let my feet touch the floor.

A guy who belonged to the pack came out. He was well built and around the same height as me. Just one or two inches taller.

He had a wide grin on his face.

"So you're that brat's mate. You look a lot better than i imagined." He scratched his chin thoughtfully while looking me up and down.

Forth, i don't like the way he's looking. He's bad news. Kai was alarmed.

Don't worry. It's not like he can lay a finger on us even if tried anyway. I said.

You're right but i don't like him. He stinks. Almost as if he's a demon.

Me niether.

"What don't tell me you're mute?" He spoke up again when i kept quiet.

"What do you want?" I asked a little too aggressively.

"Hey hey. Is that how you talk to your fellow pack mate who was kind enough to come say hi?"

I frowned deeply.

"I never thought that brat would be able to find such a handsome mate. Makes me want to eat you. Oh his face is going to be a sight to see when he sees his mate dead with multiple men's semen in his ass." He licked his lips.

His words made my whole body shiver.

" Now be a good boy and come here. I'll make you feel real goood. "He reached out his hand.

I took a step back.

"No." I said firmly.

"Tsk. So we're going to do this the hard way huh? Ok fine. I tried to be nice. Don't blame me for this." He ran towards me.

When he was within reach, he raised his fist to hit me.

But he didn't know that i had predicted his movements the moment he clenched his fists before running.

I grabbed his arm and threw  him to the wall.

The wall cracked a little.

He grunted and fell to the floor face first.

Oops.

You used too much strength. You should know you're a lot stronger than other werewolves now. Kai sighed.

Sorry forgot about that. I scratched my head sheepishly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

46.2K 2.4K 11
Beam needs a baby and he'll pull any trick to get it. Except, he never thought his fated mate will end up standing in the way... Beam, an Omega, tra...
10.4K 465 10
I. Phayo - Pha, a senior moon treats the freshmen moons and stars he mentors too harshly. Yo, The junior he hates the most does almost everything to...
72.4K 3.4K 23
After Pha realizes that the one he rejected was his long time crush, and that, that person has moved on, he tries his best to forget. In his attempt...
259K 12.7K 63
Wayo has a secret crush to his senior, Phana. When he finally decided to confess his feeling, something bad happens. Wayo never be the same again eve...