Free Somebody/Stray Kids 9th...

By alexa_eclipse

Elizabeth Kang, born in Gold Coast, Australia she is the 3rd Australian member in Stray Kids, her passion and... More

Meet Se-Ri [ UPDATING ]
āRelationship with the Maknae lineā
Okie bye bye
MV outfits
Instagram
Please don't go
Do spill.
Se-Ri's DissTake: Mix B
Instagram pt 1
Instagram pt 2
Meet Se-Ri's family
It's crazy right?
Yoon Se-Ri's Ideal type
šŸŽ„ Instagram šŸŽ„
Dating History
Soompi
Soompi
I don't want to be your daughter
Save yourself

ā™”Relationship with the Hyung lineā™”

1.9K 28 3
By alexa_eclipse

Se-Ri x Bangchan
Relationship: Siblings
Name: Richan

Se-Ri was supposed to be a 3Racha member but you know Mamamoo goes on tour and concerts. Anyways she likes to visit him at his Studio, he teaches her how to produce and fun stuff like that. She appears on Chan's room with Felix  a lot like they are a mess together! Especially when they reacted to Fever she was having a mental break down.

Se-Ri x Minho
Relationship: Siblings/Best friends
Name: Minse

Soon-ie Doong-ie and Dori! She knows all his cats, and he knows her cats! He loves the way she dances, he just likes it when she mess up so he can help her. Anyways she knows something about him that he doesn't want the others to know. She really has a bunch of blackmail on him  for fun. It's not like she'll actually do anything about it he also has things against her.

Se-Ri x Changbin
Relationship: Best friends
Name: BinRi

THEY ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING! She's just like 2 inches smaller than her, but he's always trying to have a rap battle together. Like yeah sure he's strong but no one can resist her SAVGE burns when she's dissing him. Also he just doesn't let her live in peace. But in the end she can trust Changbin no matter what, also their really close since they're only 19 days apart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 3.2K 77
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
882K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...