My Arranged Life Partner ✔

By Got7forevermine

Mark Tuan, a well known businessman and one of the most eligible bachelors in the country and the CEO of his... More

My Arranged Life Partner
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
ANNOUNCEMENTS!
NEW BOOK!!!

Chapter 23

1.5K 72 22
By Got7forevermine

Hey guys~
This chapter is dedicated to @rosieloops and @Lexcinyxdenino. They were the ones to first vote and comment in the previous chapter!
Enjoy the chapter guys!~
——————————————————————————

Later when she calmed down, Rosé cooked dinner for them and took his dinner to their room. She placed a tray table in front of him over his legs, and placed his dinner on it.

"I'm not hungry" he said coldly. Rosé frowned.

"At least eat a little bit, you have to take your medicines after dinner" Rosé said gently.

"Which part of 'I'm not hungry' do you not understand?" He gritted out.

"Stop acting like a kid Mark" she said frowning. He sighed. He was tired and didn't want to argue with her anymore. He tried to eat but his hand was giving him trouble. Rosé sighed and sat beside the bed on the chair beside him. She took the spoon and chopsticks from him. She took a spoonful of rice.

"Open your mouth" she said looking at him.

"What are-" Rosé cut him off by putting the spoonful of rice in his mouth.

"Just sit quietly and eat" she said feeding him. Mark was getting confused and irritated by her change of behaviour. He stared at her intently making her nervous.

The heavenly taste of her cooking calmed him. By now he was sure that it was her who cooked him food when he was in the hospital. He always waited eagerly for his meals at the hospital, he never knew the reason why, but now he knew.

She wiped his mouth with a tissue paper after his dinner. She gave him his medicines. Before she could move away, Mark held her wrist making her nervous. Tingles passed through each other's body at the contact.

"It was you, wasn't it?" He asked.

"Huh?" Rosé turned around confused.

"It was you, who cooked me food when I was in the hospital right?" He asked staring right into her eyes with an emotionless face.

"What?! No-"

"Don't lie Rosé" he said. And there it was again, that pinching pain in her heart whenever she heard him call her, by her name with no warmth.

You deserve this! Her inner voice said.

"So what if it was me who cooked you food?" She asked back.

"Why did you do that? Cause if I remember correctly, you hated me the last time I checked. You should be happy that I'm in this state. Maybe you are, aren't you? Why are you acting like you care for me when you clearly don't?! Why Rosé?!" He raises his voice. She flinched.

"Answer me!" He gritted out.

"B-because I don't want others to think that I'm a shitty wife. I don't want to disappoint our parents. And you're right! I'm actually happy that you are in this state! And knowing it was because of me makes me even more happy! Because I hate you!" She yelled as tears dropped from her eyes.

No! It's not true! I don't hate you! I never did! I care for you! A lot! And it breaks me to see you in this condition knowing that I'm the reason behind it! I'm so sorry! She cried inside. She wanted to say it out loud but something stopped her. Fear!

Her words shattered Mark. He felt numb. But what broke him even more were her tears. He hated himself for making her cry. He pulled her forward with his left hand, making her sit beside on the bed. He wiped her tears.

"Shh.. please don't cry"

I can't believe this man! Even when I'm hurting him, he is still caring for me?! He is crazy!!! Rosé thought.

"Don't worry, you'll be free soon, i will be out of your life soon" He stated coldly. Rosé looked at him confused.

"Don't look so confused sweetheart, it was the only thing you ever asked me for and truly meant it, how can I not grant it, right? So I'm going to divorce you soon, maybe next week, we can sign the papers, just like you wanted" he said coldly. There was so much pain in his eyes but he covered it quickly. Rosé was numb. His expression was so cold and emotionless that she couldn't take it.

"What-"

"And don't worry, till then you can use the guest room. I will ask the maid to get it cleaned for you by tomorrow. Don't worry about our parents, I'll make them understand that we're not good for each other." He said cupping her cheeks with a bitter smirk.

No! Please don't do this to me! She screamed inside.

Please say no baby, please say that you want to give our marriage a chance! Please I can't live without you! He pleaded inside. Both staring into each other's eyes deeply.

"And you don't have to act around me anymore. I won't be a burden to you anymore" he said, gently pushing her away from him.

You're not a burden to me!

"Come on now! I gave you such an incredible news! Why are you so silent? Aren't you happy?" He asked with a bright fake smile. It broke her.

Please tell me that you're not happy baby, please! He thought inside.

You are an idiot Rosé! You are just a coward! You are going to lose a gem! You actually don't deserve him!
Reject him Rosé! Tell him that you don't want a divorce! Tell him that you want him to give you a chance to prove yourself! Her inner voice shouted.

"T-Thank you so m-much, for finally g-giving me my f-freedom. I'm am so h-h-happy" she stuttered with a fake smile. Mark was not sure if he could ever be fixed after this. Rosé stood up immediately and took the tray table and left the room, before he could see her tears.

As soon as the door closed, his tears leaked.

It was all an act! She never loved you! And she'll never love you! You're pathetic!

Later when it was time to sleep, Mark slept early before she came back into the room. Rosé entered the room and saw him sleeping already, she sighed and went into the bathroom, changed her clothes and slept on her side of the bed....

Next Morning~

Jinyoung arrived to meet Mark. Rosé went to Jisoo's apartment where the girls were.

"Hey hyung" Jinyoung said smiling slightly.

"Hey"

"How are you feeling now hyung?" He asked sitting on the chair beside his bed.

"Good" Mark's face was emotionless.

"Why have you been avoiding me Jinyoung-ah?" Mark asked softly.

"W-What? W-Why would I a-avoid you hyung?" He stuttered.

"Jinyoung" he stared at him pointedly. Jinyoung sighed.

"I'm so sorry hyung, it's all because of me! Only if I didn't force you to meet my sister and marry her, you wouldn't be in this position. I'm really sorry hyung" Jinyoung said tears eyed.

"No Jinyoung-ah, it's not your fault and you never forced me to meet her or marry her. It was my choice to meet her, to marry her and to love her. Don't blame yourself for something you are not responsible for. And this accident, I guess this was meant to be." He sighed.

"I was stupid, I thought I could protect her, love her, I thought I could make her fall in love with me. But guess what, I failed! She can never be happy with me. I should've just been satisfied by seeing her happy from afar. Guess I was desperate for love, her love. It's okay, I'm going to give her, her happiness back. We were never meant to be anyway" Mark said smiling bitterly.

"W-What do you m-mean hyung?" Jinyoung asked confused.

"Oh she didn't tell you? It's okay, I'll tell you! We are going to get divorced next week" Mark said smiling bitterly.

"What?!" Jinyoung was shocked.

"And she is very happy about it" Mark said.

"Why are you doing this hyung? No one can treat her like you do, why are you hurting yourself? Just give her sometime, she will love you back" Jinyoung said sadly.

"Because I want to see her happy even if it's not with me, I-I am r-ready to l-let her go if it means that she gets to be h-happy" Mark said with tears eyes and no smile on his face. Jinyoung's eyes softened.

You're really going to regret this decision Rosé! Jinyoung thought and sighed. He hugged Mark gently.

"I'm so sorry hyung" he said.

"You don't have to be" Mark said and patted his back smiling slightly. Jinyoung pulled away from the hug.

"Jinyoung-ah, if you don't mind, I want to be alone for sometime" Mark said and Jinyoung nodded.

"Take care hyung" Jinyoung said standing up and soon he left.

Mark sighed and made a call.

J - Hey hyung!

M - Jackson, can you arrange a meeting with our lawyer, Jeon Jungkook?

J - Is everything alright hyung?

M - Yeah, everything is alright, just arrange me a meeting with him.

J - Okay hyung, when do you want him to meet you?

M - Today

J - T-Today?

M - Yeah

J - O-okay hyung

M - Thanks Jackson, bye

J - Bye hyung

Jackson was worried after the phone call, Mark never called him 'Jackson' unless it was something really serious. He sighed and did what Mark asked him for.

From Gaga
Mr. Jeon Jungkook will be at your home at 4:00pm today.

Mark read the message and replied with a thanks and kept his phone aside. He sighed lost in his thoughts.

Meanwhile in Jisoo's apartment~

Rosé was silent since she reached Jisoo's apartment. It has already been an hour since she reached there.

"Rosé please, say something, what happened?" Jisoo said. Rosé remained silent. The girls were worried for her.

"I know what happened!" Suddenly the door opened and Jinyoung entered with a angry and disappointed look....

————————————————————————————
Hey guys~
Hope you guys liked this chapter! Thank you so much for your support guys! Your support means the world to me! Love you guys so much!!!

Vote and comment a lot!

Bye guys~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 576 31
Mark Tuan meets a stunning boy named Jackson. Little did he know that the boy, would steal his heart. Jackson Wang, an Olympic fencer on the rise, c...
17.2K 344 36
Hi (^~^) . This is my first fanfic story and I write it by myself . I hope you all will like it . This story was a miracle that you and mark accident...
4.4K 158 20
Mark finds his Paradise, but not ever thing go the way he might expect it to go in the end!! Am I gay or straight ?? Who am I?? Do I love you more...
192K 9.4K 44
HIGHEST RANKING IN ARRANGED MARRIAGE #1 HIGHEST RANKING IN BLACKPINK #2 • Extract • "I have 3 rules for you Park Chae-, or should I now say Jeon Cha...