Bound With The Billionaire ✓

Autorstwa dusky_writes

(previously known as Bound By Marriage) Story based on MaNan child marriage He was 9 when he got married to h... Więcej

CS and Prologue + Copyright
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
All the chapters has been shifted to Scrollstack

part 14

17.5K 1.3K 234
Autorstwa dusky_writes

Warning: Pervert and shameless Manik😈.

400 votes target..

Nan's pov..

He uploaded our engagement picture.. should I upload or not? I think I should also upload otherwise he will think that I am rude..

I Checked my phone gallery for 10 mins and finally found a picture of our engagement..

I updated a picture turning off my phone I went downstairs to have my dinner..

Manik's pov..

I was sitting on my bed doing my work while diya was irritating the shit out of me..

Just then my phone beep with the notification.. I turned it on and my lips curved into smile..

nandini.murthy started following you

nandini.murthy tagged you in a post

Liked by rishabh.murthy,diyamalhotra and 25000 others..

nandini.murthy Engaged @the_manikmalhotra 💍♥️

View all 500 comments..

"Bro bhabhi uploaded a picture" she said showing her phone screen..

"Whatta progress" she said clapping her hands and I looked at her no no actually glaring at her..

"Get out of my room" I scowled and she made a face..

"That's so rude bhai I will take revenge for sure" she said angrily and left the room..
_________________________________

The news of Manik Malhotra getting engaged to Nandini Murthy spread like a fire..Manik is a billionaire so is nandini so the news spread more than it should be.. there were various link ups of manik with other girl but all these came into halt as he posted a picture with his girl that is none other than Nandini Murthy..
There was someone burning in jealousy after listening all the news..
___________________________

Nandini was watching some web series on Netflix while stuffing popcorn in her mouth...just then her phone beeped with a message..

She took her phone from side table and check the message..

Manik
Slept?

Nandini
About to!!

Manik
Oops I didn't mean to disturb
You..

Nandini
Hey chill it's ok..you
Didn't disturb me.

Manik
Such a relief 🌝

Nandini
Okay it's awkward😶!!

Manik
Awkward what?

Nandini
Awkward to talk to you like this

Manik
You aren't talking with your
Neighbours husband 😁

Nandini
I want to smack your
head right now😣!

Manik
Really?😳

Nandini
Anyways!!
Who is kriya Khurana?

Manik
Were you stalking
my insta account?😆

Nandini
Yup I did any problem😒.

Manik
I can't believe that
The Nandini Murthy stalked me

Nandini
Did you saw the news and articles?

Manik
I am not interested in all
Those.. they just love to post
Fake things about me just to
gain trps..

Seen..

2minutes later..

Manik
Meet me now..

Nandini
Are you out of your freaking mind?
It's 2.am..

Manik
Meet me now..

Nandini
I won't😡

Manik
I will come to your room then 😎

Nandini
I said won't😠..

Manik
In 30 mins you'll
find me beside you😏

Seen..
____________________________

She didn't take his words seriously and shut down her laptop.. putting it aside she slept turning off the bed lamp..

She closed her eyes as sleep was just few metres away from her eyes just then she heard a voice and sat down on the bed with jerk..

"Hiiii Nandini" she looked here and there but didn't found anyone..

"Who's that" she thought as the beads of sweat started forming in her forehead..

Nan's pov..

I think I am thinking too much there is no one.. sleep nandini sleep I started chanting in my mind..I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes..

"Hiii Mrs Malhotra" someone whispered in my ear I was about to shout but something rough was placed on my lips..ohh myy God I don't want to die I am just 20..I still have so many things to experienced in my life..

Wait wait Mrs Malhotra?

Is it manik?

Fuckkkkkkkkkk

Means it's his palm on my lips..

Urghhhhh this boy..I tried to shout but my voice muffled due to his palm on my lips being frustrated I bit hardly on his palm and he winced in pain pulling his hand back..

I turned towards him and glared at him hard while he was busy blowing air on his hand.. I pushed him and sat on him taking the pillow from my side I started hitting him..

"You asshole how dare you to pull this stunt on me" I continue to hit him with the pillow while he was trying to save himself..

Manik's pov..

She is not letting me speak she is just blabbering and hitting me with that fucking pillow my poor handsome face..

"And who give you the permission to enter in my room at this time huh" this time she pulled my hair okay this is enough..

I changed the position and sat on her.. not really my weight was on my knees warna marr jaati woh mere weight se..

"Shut up just shut up and let me speak" i said pinning her hands on the either sides as she was hitting me..

"Stop struggling you can't win over me" I said as she was struggling to come out of my grip..she shot me a glare and muttered some curses under her breath..

And then my eyes travelled to her body.. fuckkk what is she wearing?

'a night dress' my mind said in duh tone..

'she is looking so fucking hot' my heart said jumping like a teenager..

Indeed she is looking so fucking hot wearing my favourite colour..damnnn my hands were grinning wanting to touch her and that sleeveless top is actually looking so good on her damnnn her collarbone and her perfect cleavage with hidden treasure inside..

Shit shit shit what the hell I am thinking? I never think something like that for other girl then why she?

'she is not the other girl she is your wife' my heart said and my brain agreed..

Fuckkk I wanted to do so many shameless deeds with her..

No no no manik control yourself what am I thinking? I think I am drunk..no no it's been so long i didn't drink..

Did someone drugged me?

Is diya drugged me?

Yes yes diya did this with me because I was with her and we were having Oreo shakes together..

'Manik stop behaving like a kid no one drugged you it's just your attraction towards your wife' my mind said slapping me..

Oohh mannn I did a mistake of coming here at this time..

"Where are you zoned out just leave my hand and get the hell off me" she shouted and i looked at her..

She is looking so beautiful underneath me under my mercy..I am fucking out of my mind today..

'don't just don't put all the blame on me Manik Malhotra your mind is at control but your pervert hormones doesn't' my mind shouted at me..

I left her hand and she pushed me and sat on the bed..

To be continued......

This will continue in further update. They'll going to do more 🥵 kiss and all
_______________________________

Okay so how's the update? 😂🤣😂🤣

I was laughing so hard while writing manik's point of view 😂🤣😂 was it funny?

Rate the update!! 1-10

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

109K 5.2K 56
Can't turn a ho into a housewife That I was just a homie, a fun girl
6.6K 464 140
CFSRS Author: 血儿 Title: 炮灰自救系统 (Cannon Fodder Self-Rescue System) Chapters: 939 ( I may be wrong) ---- Xiao Wangjun, the second young master of the...
1.2M 48.3K 40
"Please Mr Rai..." he didn't let me finish has he took step close to me too much close to have my heartbeats speed up to ten times more faster. " you...